6 Hindus gangrape 8yr old Muslim girl for 3 days,burn,torture her to death,mobs want the 6 released

Reports say she was abducted while grazing her horses in a meadow, taken to a prayer hall nearby
Police say that Asifa was given sedatives and for three days, raped several times by different men. Asifa was eventually strangled on 17 January, something police say would have happened sooner had one man not insisted on waiting, so that he could rape her a final time.
, To add to the volatility of Asifa's case, police say she was killed in a Hindu temple and that the temple's custodian plotted her death as a way to torment the Bakarwals.

Details from the report revealed that the crime was fueled by religious and political tensions between Asifa's tribe, a group of Indian Sunni Muslims called the Bakarwal, and local Hindus who saw them as a threat.

The conspirators' motive for raping the child, according to the charge sheet, was to drive the Muslim family out of the area.

On Monday, a chaotic scene unfolded outside a courthouse in Jammu and Kashmir, as a mob of Hindu attorneys tried to physically stop police from filing charges against the men accused. The attorneys in a statement argued for a federal investigation, stating that the government had failed to "understand the sentiments of the people". Police still managed to complete the paperwork and charged the men, who include four policemen and a retired government official.

Protests have now spread across much of Kathua. Hindu activists argue that some of the police officers who worked on the case are, like Asifa, Muslims – and cannot be trusted, according to The New York Times. Dozens of Hindu women have helped block a highway and organise a hunger strike.

It also showed that local policemen were accused of perpetrating the crime. When Asifa's family reported her missing in January, among those sent to find her was Deepak Khujaria, a 28-year-old special police officer. Based on DNA evidence, he has since been accused of committing the crime.

some locals even defended the accused, since they were Hindu. Two Bharatiya Janata Party ministers from India's ruling party, who seek to preserve Hindu ideals, even attended a rally to support the accused. They have since resigned.

Talib Hussain, a Bakarwal social activist fighting on behalf of Asifa's family, told The New York Times that Bakarwal nomads for generations have leased land from Hindu farmers so that their animals can graze during the winter. In recent years, however, Hindus in the Kathua area have campaigned against the nomads,some of whom have decided to settle permanently in the area. Believed to be at the campaign's helm is the accused custodian, Sanji Ram.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/04/13/602249114/gang-rape-and-murder-of-8-year-old-girl-sparks-outrage-across-india

Attached: IMG_20180118_230940-1.jpg (1080x1039, 139.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yugaparivartan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm the OP
I posted this article to get the stink off me by reading it

The 6 probably don't represent the majority in the region,but are a mostly psychopathic group who decided to teach the Muslims a lesson

The lesson I learned is this is what hate leads to.

What do you expect from a religion who turns toilet into a shrine.

And Japan is importing hundreds of thousands of these pajeets.

Poop think

I've got to some, some really intense hate has to be employed to make yourself not only kill, but repeatedly rape, a little girl, regardless of religion/skin colour.
But hey, shitskins will be shitskins, I just hope they all go to open warfare with eachother.. Less skitshits that we need to oven later.

This shit makes me so fucking mad.

FUCKING BINDUS

Honestly ever since BJP won the election since 2014 there's a sense amongst hindu extremists that they can get away with any shit as the center will back them. The scenario is even worse on twatter where utter imbeciles are with no shame defending the rapists with whataboutism (Check twitter.com/yugaparivartan , the guy is really unapologetic when it comes to this and think his edginess means he is right)

Attached: 1523669129440.png (400x400, 252.88K)

To many idiots in here religion means everything. Can't really blame them because perpetuating religiosity helps politically. Some people would like to split country apart and go back to archaic methods just so as to run around their favourite monkey god.
Read about the beef lynchings and Padmavat movie censoring to know how these idiots are not even trying to hide it.

Attached: serveimage (6).jpeg (1200x630, 125.66K)

Is this entire thread one guy talking about how "absolutely disgusted!" he is? Considering that Muslims routinely treat non-Muslims in more or less exactly the same way I really can't get all that worked up about this.

You dumbfuck.
Hate leads to love.
This is stupidity.
Dumbfucks.
Religious dumbfucks.

Her father's been raping her for like 5 years already anyway. I'm way past the point of being able to feel sympathy for muslims.

Didn't the article say it was the Muslim police officer did it according to DNA evidence? Police cover-up? Sick Muslim does what sick Muslims do and rape a kid?

Is child raping a common thing in India?

It also showed that local policemen were accused of perpetrating the crime. When Asifa's family reported her missing in January, among those sent to find her was Deepak Khujaria, a 28-year-old special police officer. Based on DNA evidence, he has since been accused of committing the crime.

This iz happening in europe. Wherez your feelz for european white girlz?

Go back to leftypol.

Please stop posting forever.

Poor girl.

Humanity wtf. I'm calling an adult.

Muslime girl btfo!

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE POOS NOW

Street shitters are aweful, at least as bad as muslims.

She was a cutie btw

this

im sorry but i need sex so bd me and frinds need som fuk so we got a grl no bobs butt we tok anywa

Hordes of people immediately demand blood.

"Oh that's terrible."
"Reverse racism isn't a thing."
"We need more cultural enrichment."
"Yeah, Muslims do bad things but have you seen the crusades?"

This is why white people are an endangered species. White people = pandas.

(((white people)))

What actually happened was opposite of the story. 6 muslims rape 1 hindu girl

Psssh who cares #notallmuslims you nazi islamophobes
Oh noez, we must stop the hate guyz

I hate you hypocritical cunts so god damn much. Get raped by a sandnigger.

It's curious why Pakistan and India are not truly at war yet. What's holding them back?

mohammed works in mysterious ways
far be it for us to comprehend the methods of mohammed

I wonder what the muslims did this time so they can scream about how persecuted they are while fully deserving it. Remember Myanmar (if Europe doesn't cut it as example).

dirt people being dirt people.
fucking disgusting.

I just can't seem to give a shit when it comes to muslim victims tbh

As nauseatingly repugnant as this story is, I still can't help but to think about the Catholic Church, and the only real difference is they don't kill the little boys after sodomizing them…

Religion is the most dangerous, idiotic, delusional, schizophrenic and destructive concept in the history of mankind.

I'm continually amazed that people still believe in any form of religion whatsoever.

That being said, my wife and I are greatly disturbed by this story.

Are you retarded? Did you not read the article you posted? They clearly fucking do. Huge mobs came out to support them, lawyers physically fought off police to try and keep them from being charged, major protests and rallies have been staged in their defense and two high ranking politicians publicly defended them.

And to top it all off, the men who perpetrated this crime were themselves former police and government officials. Not drunk winos or disgruntled teenagers, but respected members of the community.

What I want to know is how the fuck you could've possibly convinced yourself that these 6 don't represent the majority in the region given the circumstances? Only a liberal could be this fucking dumb.

Attached: dcd9862e4e22d653aa5655f17083a3fd780c10dcf6ca34eb4c7ffd3ab02f9dda.jpg (313x334, 27.6K)

I cant help but think of all the jewish boys raped by rabbis in mikvahs and the jewish controlled media is all, "hush! hush! the goyim might find out about our lust for tight jewboy buttholes!"

True story. No joke. its actually true.

You learned the wrong lesson. The actual lesson is that ALL of the desert people are savages, and thinking that any of them are trustworthy or in any way desirable as immigrants to our countries is what leads to even MORE rapes and murders.

Attached: india and isis.png (700x3466, 2.05M)

I used to really like Peter Capaldi. Then that final season of Doctor Social Justice came on and I walked away from the whole fucking thing.
No, He wasn't.
Provably untrue.

Attached: doctorwhowtf.jpg (640x367, 45.7K)

I loved Peter Capaldi in The Thick of It, it was fantastic. I occasionally enjoyed Dr Who, once you learned to accept some of the sillier kid stuff in that show there were a number of great scenes and plot arcs. Adding the two together - complete SocJus shit show. Then they moved on to a female Doctor last year.

If Hindus were great warriors, chosen by the gods, then why did the Muslims kick their asses so hard? Europe expelled the Muslim invaders but the Hindu couldn't?

At least ONE thing you said was correct.
Jesus definitely was NOT black.

he never existed at all

it allows people to disasociate themselves from their sin. Hitchens stuff here very basic things. If he was alive we wouldn't have had a brief stint with a faggot child fucker and a half-a-intellectual wanna-be. What's his name faggot and then Sam.

It's understandable why you are so passionate about your resentment towards the Jews… It's because we have bigger penises than you.

and that actually IS true

lol @ the west not being able to defeat the Muslims as we speak

I personally refuse to acknowledge the imaginary concept known as 'sin'.

Dear Johhny Namefag,
while the abrahamics squabble atheism grows. How long until it is 90% athiest in the world? One or two generations?
Skyfreidns aren't you're audience anymore, skyfriends are over.

Attached: chaos enrichement.jpg (800x680, 99.83K)

let me know when you have a little 'free time' from your video games, and I'll be more than happy to teach you how to differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE

We have a great deal of historical evidence for the existence of the man Yeshua ben Yoseph, the stories attributed to him, and his execution for religious agitation against the Roman Empire in Judea. There's definitely a huge leap of faith involved in accepting the claim that this particular 1st century Galilean was actually Yeshua ben Yahweh; but pulling out a "LOL JEBUS DOESNT REEEEL!" just makes you look like a retarded teenager getting measured for his first fedora. You're on Zig Forums, presenting yourself as 'hyper edgy and soopa rationel afeeist' doesn't earn you points or respect. You shouldn't be here to earn respect, stop the namefaggotry and sink back into the soup where you belong.

Attached: Johnny Neptunes face when.jpg (625x468, 88.81K)

I didn't stutter…

AGAIN: there's not even one tiny shred of evidence that 'jesus' or 'Yeshua' ever existed… NONE… absolutely nothing…

N O T H I N G . . .

There's a huge amount written about this covering a few centuries worth of historical research. When I mock you it's because you deserve it.

T H I S

FUCKING BASED
wtf I love Pajeets now!

Attached: 1486915792065.jpg (640x640, 107.21K)

Nobody is asking the important question here. Did they poo on or in her?

This man is a scholar.

No, that is not a compliment.

SWAP.avi?

the part that really pisses me off is the cop that was asked to help find her, did, and instead of saving her, raped her.

I have been noticing a pro-Islam sentiment shoe horning them in through skillfully adorned vehicle. Through appealing to our sensibilities is one of them, in this case children, but so far I have seen it in the hate for Jews, the sense cultural degeneracy, and ect, ect, ect…. I guess what I am saying is, just because they have things that we may want, morals, strong masculine role models, traditional family structure, whatever, does not mean that we should take any part of adopting Muslim values without gutting any relation to it, or it's adherent population. Islam is not your friend, they will sleep in your bed until the time is right to discard of you when they have raped you to death.

Nice

Muslims gonna get shoahed in South Asia. Been a long time coming.

A mudlsime on the OTHER side of a rape?

what timeline is this?

These huge mobs aren't going to do these horrors to a child
They may be ignorant and think a conspiracy is happening(sound familiar?) and protest

What did her family expect to happen when they let their daughter out in public with her hair uncovered like some Western white whore?

Attached: asking for it.jpeg (750x400, 29.8K)