Comey says TRump is obsessed with pee tape,he believes it's real

Trump was obsessed with “The Pee Tape”

“The Golden Shower Thing”: James Comey Rips Trump as Corrupt, Paranoid Mafioso

Arguably the most cringe-worthy interaction Comey describes is his conversation with President-Elect Trump about the infamous dossier compiled by Christopher Steele, which included the unconfirmed and salacious allegation that the Kremlin had damaging footage of Trump interacting with Russian prostitutes at a hotel in Moscow. According to Comey’s retelling, Trump “strongly denied the allegations, asking—rhetorically, I assumed—whether he seemed like a guy who needed the service of prostitutes. He then began discussing cases where women had accused him of sexual assault, a subject I had not raised. He mentioned a number of women, and seemed to have memorized their allegations.”

In his new book, due out next week, Comey writes that Trump obsessed over rumors about the tape and wanted Comey to delve into the claim to prove it wasn't true. Comey declined, even when Trump tried to use Melania Trump to convince him. If there were even a one-percent chance she believed it, Comey remembers Trump said, that would be "terrible." Comey recalled the odd conversation in an interview with ABC News host George Stephanopoulos. "I’m a flawed human being, but there is literally zero chance that my wife would think that was true," he said. "So, what kind of marriage to what kind of man does your wife [have to] think there's only a 99 percent chance you didn’t do that?"

In additional excepts from the Stephanopoulus interview, which aired on Good Morning America on Friday, Comey said he still isn't sure whether or not the tape exists.

"I honestly never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I don’t know whether the current president of the United States was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow in 2013," Comey said, as coffee dribbled out of the mouths of Americans nationwide. "It's possible, but I don't know."

elle.com/culture/a19772746/trump-pee-tape-could-be-real-james-comey/

Attached: pissgate2.jpg (1252x1600, 228.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptracker.github.io/
youtu.be/2Q2mj2UC-jw
reddit.com/r/news/comments/8cq7wx/fox_news_host_sean_hannity_is_michael_cohens/dxh193s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like I'm gonna believe a word that comes out of James Cummy's mouth

What?

Attached: Comey 'Lordy, I Hope There are Tapes).mp4 (640x360, 256.88K)

Attached: meryl laffs last.jpg (244x213, 15.34K)

comey's a genius. he just used trump's favorite tactic of just throwing out some allegation that "some people" claim, while claiming he's impartial to whether or not it's true.he's "just asking!"

why not? he's an honest man who's devoted his life to his country. trump on the other hand, has told literally thousands of lies in his first year as pres. and did you see trump's interview where he addresses the pee tapes and the wording he used? seth meyers made fun of it, because trump inadvertently basically admitted that the tape exists.

list em fuckface

This is the end of Blumpf for sure

drgrvlumpfht will be impeached any day now. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now….

>More propaganda from (((Anonymous)))
I hope Jim personally sodomizes you one day.

Attached: 56d345e470d7d9976ea6a468c5192ea50c97666991f029f0554b55e439d61de6.gif (500x500, 1.73M)

Not likely. I mean, what are the odds he's an underage Flip boy?

Maybe we need to tell him about the features of the iPhone X :^)

World War 3 you cunt this is charafes

I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told Comey in a phone call on Jan. 11, 2017, according to the book. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.”

He also told Comey he did not stay overnight at the Moscow Ritz, where the alleged incident with two Russian women occurred.

Trump’s denials, however, contradict testimony his own body guard gave before the House Intelligence Committee in November.

Trump told @Comey that he did not stay overnight in the Moscow Ritz in 2013, according to Comey's new book. But Trump's own bodyguard, Keith Schiller, testified that he did. pic.twitter.com/JxvU8Kp2nG

— Natasha Bertrand (@NatashaBertrand) April 13, 2018

“Schiller testified that he stood outside Trump’s hotel room [at the Moscow Ritz] for a long time and then went to bed,” an NBC report from November 2017 notes. “One source noted that Schiller testified he eventually left Trump’s hotel room door and could not say for sure what happened during the remainder of the night.”

Poo

Attached: images (11).jpeg (287x513, 14.6K)

Go back to your designated shitting street, Habib.

If the British PM can shrug off accusations he molested a pig within a week, Trump ought to just say "yeah, the tape is real". Comey will be going absolutely ballistic trying to get hold of it (juicily colluding with some Russians into the bargain), while Moscow, if it actually is real and they're holding it over his head, will no longer have that power.

So true. Trump just needs to just go balls out and lay it all on the line and let the chips fall where they may. Not that I believe that there actually is a piss tape, but I do feel like he is holding back. Get it all out there, be honest, civil war…who gives a fuck, the righteous will purge the heathen. It NEEDS to happen. It is the only way to make America great again.

I don't have to, because there are literally websites devoted to it already. just search for trump lies and you'll find the thousands of lies he's told in one year.

"Genius"
Postmodernism has ruined your brain

Lied to the public
lied under oath
gave Hillary a free pass on her felony
had a hand in the dossier
leaked classified info

just for starters

Someone post a magnet link of Comey's book ITT when it becomes available so he doesn't see a penny of profit from his package of lies.
MAGA

when?

when?

and what felony was that? you mean the one where they found no evidence of anything?

no. the source had nothing to do with him.

wtf you talking about? the only person that has actually leaked classified info was trump himself, the moron was given classified info briefings and promptly discussed them with the very next foreign heads of state he met with!

you didn't even start.

here's one

trumptracker.github.io/

Comey is at the very least an extremely deliberate guy. he chooses his words very carefully, unlike the retard who fired him

he didn't do any of those things. way to buy into the propaganda

they just shat a few basic trumpist talking points about Comey and hoped no one would question it. Comey is way less of a partisan hack liar than Trump is.

poo platter hanging by nutsack

nice

Ya!,Then we can all read it and get angry!

lol yeah when nothing ever seems to happen month after month and it seems like the one thing you can reply upon is that if these creeps ever have to make a choice between corruption and the public, it's always going to be the public that loses out, because that's the real enemy
the excuses are predictable, but it's all just excuses. These people are corrupt and nothing ever happens, Trump was elected to do something about it nothing has happened. The excuses you get from Qanon and Corey Goode and Zach is exactly what you would expect a bad guy to produce.
The people that can clearly see something is wrong with events like 9/11, Sandy Hook, and so on and so forth, just get gaslighted non stop.

Bah, over it

british government FUD again

the source was ex MI6 so untrustworthy

Calm down Comey, you're still going to Jail.

Whiz kid

Attached: worthless idiots.jpg (1012x1036, 190.71K)

Lol @ an isolated, sweaty, sebum-stench, disenfranchised, anime watching, video game playing, paranoid computer geek waxing 'expert authority' on the validity of international intelligence gathering.

(Perhaps you should stick to the 'playing Miss Pac-Man' and 'masturbating to a Star Wars poster' crap)

LOL@ thinking he was elected

WHAT A FUCKING PLANET DID YOU GROW UP ON?!!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have just been informed that I am currently being contained in another thread !!!

DRAK ON THE PHONE
youtu.be/2Q2mj2UC-jw

I apologize for the recording quality, but THIS is the 'romantic, cool, swashbuckling pirate/vampire' DRAK, who like so many other hundreds of guys online have also done, suddenly decided that he was the spontaneous superhero that was going to get rid of me, and save everybody from having to deal with me…

Literally sounds like some kind of retarded brain-injured circus clown with a lisp…

… So when you see other people follow in his footsteps, just remember that they probably sound just as fucking weak in real life…

fuck them… I'm just here entertaining myself, minding my own business, having a little bit of fun, just like I always have, and just like I always will…

It's not my fault if small-minded little effeminate boys get butthurt, and forgive me if I'm not surprised when they suddenly decide that they are a 'swashbuckling superhero'…

Attached: PicsArt_04-16-04.08.59.jpg (2643x1982, 779.29K)

I never thought it could be possible for someone to be this deluded. This is an age where all human knowledge is accessible if you dig hard enough yet people like you exist. Don't want to get dirt under your nails, lemming?

> reddit.com/r/news/comments/8cq7wx/fox_news_host_sean_hannity_is_michael_cohens/dxh193s/

Isn't it amazing that this suddenly "morally bound" government can't keep a lid on what it's claiming is an international world war investigation?

It's almost as if they want us to riot in the streets and demand a war with Russia and hanging of Trump like Gaddafi and Hussein.

Is the "government" really encouraging middle-east like behavior?

Who is this "government" really? Because last I checked, I'm hearing all over the news about how Trump's replacing so many people that this investigation might be the last resort. Yet this investigation is who exactly? The losing previous party? How's this Mueller investigation not considered a hostile takeover? Didn't we already unearth a ton of contributions to Hillary from foreign countries? Now we're supposed to support her investigation to take the country and go to war with Russia, Iran, North Korea, and Syria?

WTF is this country I inherited? 9/11 was bad enough but it just fucking seems like I'm human-cattle / world-police to these fucking filthy rich somebodies that can't figure out how to enforce laws on our employers that make life livable.

Holy fuck it's like talking to a bot.

Mr.McGovern,increase your meds.
Leave the fantasy world behind

PPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Epic trolling dude