Indian officer busted after trading secret info with ‘Pakistani spies’ for nude pics

i give u nuclear codes now show bobs bich
rt.com/news/418371-indian-pilot-spying-honeytrap/

And he didn't get the least bit suspicious.

This is your daily reminder that Jews are the reason that poos have nuclear weapons.

Look up how the pakis got it.

Jews are the reason nukes were made, and then the reason (((soviets))) got them

what the fuck

Attached: 1537570942172-0.jpg (1400x788, 73.03K)

Reported for shit OP. Hopefully the lazy BO/vols decide to edit it to be better.

I honestly picture Pakistan or any other Islamic nation Developing theirs own nukes without help long before India. There a reason why Isis controlled Territory is cleaner than India. Only cultures more Primitive than India is most of Africa.

India is the prime example of why race-mixing is bad. Half of modern Indians are Dravidian or Aryan-Dravidian mutts, and thus vastly inferior to the original Aryans who conquered India in the first place. Even the Bhagavad Gita showed this struggle, which resulted in the defeat of the purer strands of Aryans through numeric superiority.

You're considering that any people in that region have any connection to the original aryan. Just look at the current hindouism, and how are today's brahman, to understand how a joke this whole shit became.

Send bobs

Attached: send bobs.webm (960x720, 6.04M)

There are still some Indians who are Aryan, or at least majority Aryan, but they're increasingly more rare, and only really found in Northern India. But yeah, modern India is still shit. I blame the Eternal Anglo (may God burn him with his father the Jew in hell) for most of it, but blandda-upping on the Indian's part didn't help either.

Er strafe es!

Attached: gottstrafeengland.jpg (297x322, 36.53K)

If you want proof India is a shithole and shouldn’t be trusted with nukes look at the Ganges river. Most sacred place India is one of the most Polluted pissholes in the world. Blacks in Africa wo n’t do this. Muslims won’t do that. Even without factories India still causes most of the pollution in the ocean. But cultures are equal according to liberals.

india will never quit being a meme, will it, lads?

I'm not sure, but part of me think that even Germans and Jews hate the Scots. I've never been to Scotland, but I'm sure its just about as bad as Kings Cross in Sydney pre-lockout

Attached: disgusting hag legs.jpg (600x900 381.05 KB, 88.37K)

Join your nearest synagogue to learn tricks on how to cause a China-India war and how to benefit by financing both sides simultaneously.

how about no, you goddamn cabbagenigger

Leave Poland alone

Attached: 1537578288766.jpg (333x151, 8.49K)

Ooo, are bestest zogbots feeling sad from being excluded from another (((war)))?. Dont worry, more to come.

no

video related

Attached: 6afee6789de4392aa94ed2137e84f6d17f62f20c65fb031340fe40ca3e7f9f4f.mp4 (1280x720, 13.24M)

SUPER POOPER BY 2030

Attached: India_In_2030.webm (640x284, 11.3M)

Can someone please explain to me why the fuck do normalniggers find edited pictures of random people with a red color filter added on them and lens flares funny? What does it mean? Why is it supposed to be funny? Is it based on some joke? A movie? When did lens flares for eyes become funny and trendy

Attached: what the fuck is going on here.png (1130x900, 32.94K)

We just need to find someone to fuck with their water

Jocks are the only people able to out Jew the Jews.

I don't know how people can even think that when Indian average income and GPD per inhabitant, once fixed for inflation and world growth, has barely moved since the 90's.

Sure there are more poo billionaire but the country as a whole is getting shittier which is quite a feat.

Wasn't it supposed to be 2020?

Attached: abc9c7bf900f56b447c97e2d609b53f06eefc6e9d416fdff7263a7efccc17145.png (500x500, 71.1K)

There isn't a single person in this entire planet's history who can come even close to out-Jewing the Jews. The Jew has destroyed every single beautiful thing in this world. Entire empires ruined due to internal Jewish parasites. Billions dead and billions led to believe in Jewish-funded ideologies and practices.

Attached: 4.mp4 (400x226, 6.9M)

I thought so too, as did shitposting Nips.

Attached: 8a93ae2260e12f9f08aa02733a0e78ca49dd8d24ba0c7cbf2bceeb0dfd62f207.png (558x271, 154.9K)

Attached: exde.jpg (448x398, 136.4K)

You think you can do that? Just post an outrageous claim online without posting sauce?

Sounds like a plot of a metal gear solid game.

Many German maps from the era used England to mean all of the UK. Scots may as well be English to the Germans, like how consider different varieties of sandniggers to be the same.

This user is right

Yeah, I've noticed that very often people see a variety of ethnic groups within a geographic area/racial category as being homogeneous. All the while that mosaic of cultures/ethnic groups in that area/race see themselves as vastly different (and usually are a fair bit different, to be fair). Of course, this same mosaic of cultures does the same to other groups of people. Everyone seems guilty of it.

My source is Tony Blair's existence.

They move it back 20 years when they get too close

This is Zig Forums not /int/
Get out of here with your gay Reddit reading youtubers

95% Of scots are confused english that can't talk right. There's probably 200 of them left with any sort of pictish/gaelic blood. The vast majority are either early germanic colonization (Anglo-Saxon) or late (Danes/Norwegians) by blood.

India really needs a war by this point.
after all what is war if not the greatest teacher?

Any link to non-pozzed translations?

doesn't matter saw bobs and vegana

>>>/Cuckchan/
>>>/scat/

Wat.

Attached: 1537110192909-3.jpg (600x600, 218.87K)

The "as it is" version allegedly isn't bad.

It's from that "wake me up" meme that started showing up around 2015. Normalfags got to it pretty fast.

Attached: can't wake up.jpg (367x202, 11.91K)

Those are just taigs who immigrated to Scotland.
And all those lowland """Germanic""" Scots are still mostly Pictish genetically, they merely adopted Germanic culture and language, same with the English, most of them are still ethnically Brittonic.

Serious question, why are street shitters so god damn thirsty?

Attached: Top Tom.png (910x898, 438.57K)

I must've missed that part. Haven't you heard there is no such thing in Germany, only tanned Germans, friendo. :^)

All the Diarrhea they get from drinking gange river water?

Did he get to see bobs and vegana or was poor pajeet catfished?

All browns are ruled by their dick, that's why "hornyturk" is a meme on krautchan.

As soon as they are born they MUST inject their 1 inch proboscis and lay their eggs into something, like a flea.

Why is this Malay talking shit?

Yeah, and Cheddar man really was a nigger.

A large portion of Indian men are /r9k/ tier no gf types.

Don't see that every day.

We weren't, the Anglos just sat around and put themselves in positions of power but didn't really interbred with the peasants all too much, same with the Normans. The Norman upper classes didn't even speak the same language as the rest of the country until the 14th century when they decided that it might be a good idea to learn to speak English.

Did anybody screencap that thread where a strelok outlined the horrors of an Indian civil war?

Like the " I need a girlfriend ? " pajeet ?

Pick one, cohen-shiff.

You go out and remove one and its done.

I wonder how many Nigerian princes scammed those intelligence officers prior to the Pakis sending bobs.

Yes

Desi culture is very matriarchal and Hinduism is cucked and in general pretty fucking terrible as a religion, worse than Islam, which is no small feat

Roaches aren't brown, and they're thirsty faggots in a way somewhat different from those of loos

It's mostly Chinks and Gooks, and I recall reading that most cities in Africa have trash all over the streets.

Attached: River pollution bar graph.png (900x720 29.87 KB, 113.23K)

I may not like Poles, and I may bully them when I can, but holy fuck that was awful. Please Poland, don't let that happen, even if just for the sake of Hinterpommern, Silesia and Prussia? Please kill those kikes.

Double post

Attached: mfw aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (919x767, 726.1K)

Something is wrong with that cowshit, cowshit should be like Yoghurt in Consistency when fresh, as in it's not liquid but usually when something touches it, it smeers all over. Unless it dries a bit then the outside should be hard but the middle should still be soft and yoghurt like (can't think of any word for that type of consistency). Once it is fully dry it will crumble and break off when touched, though occasionally I do see harder shits that are balled up and not "cow pie" shaped, but that is mostly in winter so I would assume it's because they're no longer eating fresh grass, but hay/green feed, which probably has a similar consistency to the vid, but still should be less clay like. Though I've been around a lot of cow shit I've never really payed too much attention so I could be off, and I don't know what poos feed their cattle.
t. lived on farm with cows for entire life minus 1 month.

This. Two of my roommates are poos from Bangladesh and one tried to fug the gook girl living with us by using the pickup line
Then apparently touched her bob He got kicked out by the landlord because there was only supposed to be one of them in the house just today

I think it's because Germany sees Poland in his sphere of influence and will defend Poland from attacks, but only to save Poland for himself.

Triple post, sorry for being a fucking leaf that couldn't bother to read the entire thread before sperging out and replying twice.

Attached: Not the weapon's fault.png (1920x1080, 756.45K)