The doors to the church of The Holy Sepulchre have been shut in protest of an Israeli proposition to force the church...

The doors to the church of The Holy Sepulchre have been shut in protest of an Israeli proposition to force the church to pay millions in taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y0OPt4vhAE

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43190381

Attached: christ.jpeg (531x710, 307.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

najim.net/brotherenglish.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely shocking that Israel is trying to extort money from Christians

What's most shocking is that absolutely no one could have possibly predicted this.
Meanwhile on Zig Forums, we have people unironically posting that kikes are God's chosen people. I didn't think these people actually existed.

They do. My dad was one of them. He taught me the following
I have no idea who taught him this nonsense, but I believed everything he told me until I found Zig Forums and discovered they were the Edomite synagogue of Satan foretold in Revelation. It took Zig Forums two years to get me to understand this. Goy jew worshippers are very real and the indoctrination is VERY powerful.

Out of all the modern heresies out there, I firmly believe that Christian Zionism needs to be treated as public enemy number one.

Attached: johnhagee.jpg (1552x1024, 103.33K)

Most of those posts are bait

This tbh
Jewish contempt for Christianity is unrivalled and to bed with them is…. I cant even think of a word.

Most. Means not all.
I don't even know what you're talking about. I would figure anyone here would say this ironically. I was talking about the one person in the other thread unironically saying this.

Attached: 1412366725249.jpg (710x508, 319.74K)

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.

It saddens and angers me that this is happening, all while my country funnels billions to the jews and my representatives stumble over themselves attempting to give them more. A friend of mine keeps saying that "the Holy Land can never be held by Christians again, so its best to let the jews guard the holy sites" and then this stuff happens he considers himself a 'christian deist' too, so he has no horse in this race but still bends the knee to the jew.

lord have mercy on the scheming jews

It's treason against Heaven and your own kin simultaneously.

Ok so churches won't be affected but church owned hotels and such would?

We do that in the US too. I don't see anyone complaining.

It hurts to think there are people who actually believe this.

Attached: 1447872368218.png (600x475, 627.31K)

It's quite sad. Even in Catholic school we were taught that jews are "God's special people."

Jews are special, God is a jew, a jewess gave birth to God. If that’s a problem go back to Zig Forums.

Do you know what a Jews is? Are they the whole 11 tribes or only one of them?

Yes.

Theyre tribe of judah, dumbass. The tribe of jesus and mary - but they are a core component of the people of Israel.

According to the Bible they were the tribe of Ephrath.

Attached: 61624562-B1EF-4E18-BE71-A62215787909.png (765x327, 19.61K)

Nice try, you dual seedline CI heretic.

Matthew 1:1–6 and Luke 3:31–34 Jesus was definitely a member of Judah.

Please respond to
I am very curious.

We should write a nice letter to the Israeli embassy. I will start with the first word

Dear

While there is a distant relation to Judah the Bible emphasizes that David is mostly Ephrathite and identifies him as such. He is no more a Judahite than I am ethnic Irish since one of my great great grandparents is.

David being an Ephrathite also holds political importance because not being a Judahite himself allowed him to unify the broken kingdom. Jesus shows many parallels to this as he came to unify the Judahites with the Gentiles much to the disdain of the Pharisees. One of the reasons the Pharisees hated him and hated the label "King of the jews" was because he wasn't a Judahite warlord who came to enslave the gentiles.

Reminder that the Brotherhood of the Holy Sepulcher is run by Greeks, possibly (((Greeks))), who are themselves money-grubbing assholes that use tourism to the area as their own little moneymaker and engage in constant nepotism, never allowing actual Arabs and Palestinians in their Church to rise into the heirarchy of the Patriarchate.

The situation is pretty much the same as it was 100 years ago, only worse because the collapse of the Ottoman Empire has allowed more tourism.

It was so bad 100 years ago that Father Raphael Hawaweeny wrote a book (anonymously) about it, and his conflict with the Patriarchate eventually forced him to Moscow and then to New York, where he became a Bishop in the Church.

Required reading to understand all of this: najim.net/brotherenglish.pdf