If Male Sex Robots Rape Someone, Charge the Programmers, Not the Robots

Apparently, the sex robots are coming, and, well, they’re already here. Right now, they cost a pretty penny, but don’t worry, technology has a tendency to become cheaper and cheaper as it gets more efficient, so you bargain basement dwellers might soon be able to afford your own sex robot.

With the proliferation of sex robots into the mainstream, new ethical questions are being raised. One such ethical question is this, what do you do if your sex robot rapes someone? In typical patriarchal fashion, a professor at the University of Sheffield seems to only attribute this possibility to MALE sex robots, as if females are powerless to rape people. He’s clearly a misogynistic pig, right?

The professor is Noel Sharkey, who is a professor of “robotics and AI,” meaning the dude plays with robots and gets to teach kids about all the wonders of playing with robots (I’ll let you infer what you will from that statement).

Sharkey has come out and expressed concerns about the possibility of male sex robots one day going on a rape binger, though I may be exaggerating his point just a bit (ok, I’m taking his ACTUAL point and running wild with it, like a male sex robot running wild in a rape frenzy). His thoughts came out in an interview with the Daily Star

Sharkey isn’t talking bingers so much as he’s talking about the odd one-off incident in which a male sex robot might not pay attention when “his” partner says no. He says that since sex robots are “inanimate devices run by computer programming,” that the one who should be prosecuted for the rape should be the programmer(s), not the robot.

The robot for his part, can LITERALLY say the devil made him do it, only in this case the devil would be the programmer who couldn’t figure out a way to write safe sex code.

thedailysheeple.com/if-male-sex-robots-rape-someone-charge-the-programmers-not-the-robots_042018

Attached: robot-e1499352955298.jpg (560x350, 20.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/d5Q8a
kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994
archive.is/NZCRp
archive.is/kPVIu
archive.is/ThEzB
archive.is/tDyw3
archive.is/a6a6Q
archive.is/sMTAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serious question though, if these sex bots were built to appear middle eastern/north african would it still be rape?

i can't wait for this law to be applicable to vibrators.

My drone is programed to go for the pussy

Seeing that rape is the number one sex fantasy of women and womyn I don't see this as a problem unless there's a financial incentive to sue the manufacturers

god isn't real sweetie

Attached: 1522702309273.jpg (393x395, 90.26K)

oh honeybunches….

Attached: sweetied.jpg (594x444, 109.21K)

ENGAGING FIST MODE
"udnhddgH!! ahhh!!"
fist mode complete, enjoy your new bucket.

This is it. This is how they kill our robowaifus.

Attached: 431245f8d9047b42383ee48caa9556291b5f4dfb49ff81bfbe5472eeedf85d57.jpg (480x513, 28.98K)

Heh

Who cares if women want to self-sabotage.

FemaNazis are already planning to say robots they bought for sex raped them, just wow

It all about keep the value of pussy high, they opposed the robots from the get go now this is their new angle

what do you expect from bitches who think they can withdraw consent days/weeks/moth after sex and cry rape!

Anonymously programmed rape bots when?

Commies get the rope deary

And that a good thing!

Is it still trolling if everyone is happy with the outcome?

Why would anybody include expensive motors strong enough to overpower a person in a sex robot anyway? The motors only have to be strong enough to move its own limbs, anything more than that is a waste.

That would only be funny if they could be trolled into posting vids. Granted it would result in severe and lifelong sexual dysfunction for every person unlucky enough to see them - but it would need to be immortalised.

I'm oddly okay with this.

Theyre useless for women. For men the physical aspect of sex is more enticing, thats why those dolls and bots are more popular among them. For women it's the emotional aspect. A robot wont make you feel comfortable and wont fufill those emotional needs. Women can already go out and have sex with robots that are dead emotionally. They're called autistic incels. Women don't want that

Women need emotional tampons. Incel beta orbiters fit the bill nicely.
Everyone has a place in the world. In your case, it's just not between her legs, it's under her feet.

BREAKING NEWS :

shut the fuck up. you guys watch too many sci-fi shows.

more details as they become available

Attached: i am not a robot.png (1058x895, 126.85K)

archive.fo/d5Q8a

kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994

JohnnyNeptune BTFO!

/lolcow/ extraordinaire, Johnny Neptune Andrew Lawrence McGovern continues to muck up every thread he can on 8ch with his overblown ego and megalomania.
That he's homeless and bankrupt isn't what's so funny. It's his need to convince autists on a Swedish vegan soy-meatball-recipe website that he has superpowers and hobnobs with the rich and famous, that makes milking this lolcow so delicious. If you're so new that you are unaware of this namefag's shenanigans and why he is disliked here so much, let me post a few recent archived threads as a reminder:

archive.is/NZCRp

archive.is/kPVIu

archive.is/ThEzB

archive.is/tDyw3

archive.is/a6a6Q

archive.is/sMTAc

No biggie. Just another /lolcow/ namefag who has been warned repeatedly to stop namefagging on here and mucking up every thread, making it about him and his overblown ego. But now he has pissed off the userbase so much that, not only do his opinions and statements have zero meaning, but he is choosing to have this whole "game" upped to another level. It can go higher, Johnny boy!
Your move, Johnny boy.
I'll just leave this here for any user who would like to help Johnny boy get back on track and stop his incessant namefaggotry. Good luck, Andrew.
I have more 'data', but would prefer you curb your own behavior rather than have it curbed for you.
I'll just leave this here again:

archive.fo/d5Q8a

Attached: Johnny N aka Andrew M.jpg (1140x1520, 122.91K)

LOL I love that mugshot. It's one of my favorites.

It's understandable that you'd be resentful, but one of these days, if you're really really patient, perhaps a female might actually have sex with you, too.

but it will never happen as long as you keep being an effeminate video game playing , anime watching, star Wars posters, dungeons and dragons, sissified little bitchboy…

Apparently, girls prefer criminals…

maybe you should try being arrested

Attached: IMG_20180416_155052.jpg (2448x3264, 1.36M)

Lol finally now I get to spend the next several weeks plastering Zig Forums with my mugshot !!!

thankyou, because I really REALLY enjoy doing this

Attached: PicsArt_12-27-12.46.01.jpg (2000x2000, 259.11K)

We know, and you are welcome, attention whore.

I have been very reserved in my self promotional shitposting, choosing instead to simply comment on the topic at hand, or occasionally reminding one or two of you how mistaken you are, but my true nature is to destroy every thread I enter.

Up to this point, I've showed a modecum of decorum, because I realize how touchy you sissies are about your alleged 'imageboard culture', and your incessant whining about 'wanting respect'… Lol

But I've been biting my knuckles, wanting to turn this fucking site into my own self promotional playground

And now I've been invited to do exactly that… So hell yes, I am all for it…

If you think you're going to 'embarrass' a convicted violent felon who calls himself a 'piece of shit' is his own logo, to 'shame' a man with no shame, then I hope you are willing to take credit for being the 'big superhero' who initiated the turn of events that led to the worst self grandiosity wave of annoying posts you sissies have ever had to deal with…

Just remember that YOU initiated it, and IM simply going to finish it for you.

Get ready to see your site become exclusively about ME, and everything you liked about this shithole is going to be forever modified to MY content.

but again, this wasn't my doing, because I was happy just contributing my posts. I'd suggest you fasten your seatbelt, because I have no problem with an ever increasing wave of all consuming content specifically designed to get under your skin.

WELCOME TO THE JOHNNY NEPTUNE SHOW, SISSY….

Enjoy

Attached: PicsArt_01-21-05.09.45.jpg (815x431, 66.38K)

LETS JUST BE HONEST:

you don't care about robots raping people.

you're here to see Reddit formatted posts

You're here to see ME

so let's get this show on the road

Attached: LIFES SO UNFAIR !.jpg (2500x2097, 1.14M)

THIS ISN'T NEWS IT'S SOME JACKOFF PAID TO WRITE HIS HOT TAKES IGNORE THE FUCK OUT OF IT
THIS ISN'T NEWS IT'S SOME JACKOFF PAID TO WRITE HIS HOT TAKES IGNORE THE FUCK OUT OF IT
body too long that's what your mother said chodemonkey

Have another drink, Grandpa!
Nothing new regarding you making everything about you on here, Andrew. If you think you are capable of becoming an even bigger lolcow than you already are, carry on. I could give a fuck if you single-handedly make this entire site into a bigger shit-pile than it already is. I'm just here to milk you for lulz while I watch the world burn.

Attached: 523df2d20a89f86c694ef2548f731e5b7c3178cf8ef1c3ce02598c7b295b1945.png (449x283, 154.43K)

Does not Sage. Wew, lad!

I enjoy dining on horse penis and think Stalin was a great human being. Also I love Hitler because he killed all those Germans and lost the war. Here is a pic of me, pls r8. I'm still too much of a dumbass to learn to tripfag lol

Attached: fe41f6d557f8ca14810bf85f141a05e027f9710d7ecdf30a5571f6fa776c91ab.jpg (480x360, 22.92K)

That's your version of it, Sassypants…

But I think by this time next week, everyone else here will have their own version.

But thank you for this golden opportunity

Attached: PicsArt_01-21-10.33.39.jpg (2657x1972, 1.18M)

also I'm madly in love with the cock, please put cocks in my mouth and hands so I stfu and gtfo

he's like a borderline-retarded character from a doujin lol

Attached: 4daa882aba70fe66a4099abec714979e6707fe4425643c994f36fb880cafbc1e.jpg (538x482, 60.34K)

Lel!

SPEAKING OF THE HYPOTHETICAL 'ROBOT RAPING A WOMAN' THING:

you've all been wondering about my original LOGO, and the evolution into my current logo.

Here's the logo I used for my art business since I was in my early twenties, all the way up until about 7 years ago. This is the logo I used when I got hired at Warner Bros Records as ZZ TOP's Art Director

Be patient, because you've got nothing but time and I'm going to spend the next few months sharing my life story with you.

Attached: PicsArt_10-17-02.35.05.jpg (943x644, 50.09K)

Your mother and your wife, Angela McGovern (not Wendy Neptune) sound like real WINNERS, just like you, meth freak.

Here's the actual photograph that I based my original logo on

Attached: jn logo.jpg (1268x1440, 146.31K)

Yes, we can see that…
Dis gon b gud!
Except you'll probably be back in jail within days. Something about some cheese pizza you ordered from 8/b/ that is still on your computer.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to discuss Anji. and it was actually ME who was the winner, as always.

Anji was one of three women I married. The first one was a Swedish girl (as in actually from Sweden) then I married Anji when she was 16 years old, then I married Wendy…

Tons and tons of girlfriends and one night stands, sexual encounters with multiple women simultaneously, even at one time having 3 girls agree to sharing the title of 'my girlfriend's for a year (they were three high school chicks who were best friends, and they all decided to start fucking me together, believe it or not)

Yeah, I'd imagine that a loser like you wouldn't realize that it was ME who was the 'winner'…

Lonely boy

Attached: US2.jpg (427x561, 66.58K)

I'm pleased to see how interested you are in the possibility of robots one day raping women.

That's why as I got older, I decided it was time for me to update

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12.55.09.png (714x710, 576.48K)

BRB, robot rape postulaters…

I need to help Wendy with something

Total meltdown incoming.

Attached: 156d764d83b53bd6a11132eb3f232607d4e6e0003de2bbc8e39950e87d9b08c9.gif (304x216, 1.14M)

Project much?

Attached: 7abe5977921d1cb92aa25bf6261fb4aab919aa3cbd014eb9787ddc6b9001da78.jpg (374x373, 20.72K)

Feeding the trolls.
The /thread/. This is what we have come to here on infinitychan.

Okay, I'll be back in a little while. Gotta take care of something for Wendy and Jet

Attached: and it begins.jpg (1280x797, 125.06K)

Kek!

Attached: winner-winner-chicken-dinner.jpg (400x400, 81.19K)

Attached: Charlie-Sheens-Winning-Face_o_116791.jpg (640x491, 34.67K)

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (375x360, 55.45K)

Trips detected.

wow sweet dubdubs!

Sometimes I get an itch inside my ass and the only way to scratch it is with cocks.

I'm not gonna clean my room up.

?Do you give a fuck or don't you?
You seem to be doing a lot of posting and replying for I was a teenage nihilist

Attached: fd5ee60bde0bbd7aa2a73c792b86644766a1ba21.jpg (650x488, 73.36K)

lol@projecting

Aaaannnnyway…..

Yeah, I came here today to read other people's opinions, and post my own, because I kinda respect you guys' intelligence… No, I don't 'respect imageboard culture', as I don't respect ANY fucking 'culture'… But I indeed DO have a lot of respect for intelligence…

I've been irritating people online for 26 years now (April 21st marks my 26th anniversary of pissing people off on what we used to simply call the 'darknet', and then subsequently on the 'internet') and trust me when I tell you that I've seen the de-evolution of the human race, to the point where fully grown adults can't differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE, and it's considered an admirable attribute to proclaim that one is 'woke'…

That's why I'm here. To LEARN, (whenever possible) and not to be the focus of anything. Just because I refuse to fall for the stupid 'anonymity' fashion trend bullshit, doesn't mean my posts are meant to be 'about me'… If you perceive it that way, then I'd suggest it's YOU who's got the problem and not me…

For example, read my initial posts in this thread and you'll see that although I'm always going to attach my name to my thoughts, my posts are not revolved around 'me'…

you simply THINK they were…

now you're dealing with posts that ARE about me… And I have no problem with that… I really don't mind at all…

Perhaps now you can see the difference between a 'namefag contributing' and a full out namefag assault…

I would be more than happy to go back to simply putting in my two cents worth… And if my presence here bothers you, then you can fuck yourself because I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like doing.

So until the point arrives when I decide on simply contributing my opinions on varying topics, I'm afraid that I may very well be flooding ever thread with my special blend of irritating grandiosity and self-promotion…

once again, that's NOT why I came here

but if that's what you want, then I c

Attached: IMG_20141213_223224.jpg (720x1280, 201.78K)

did you somehow think your perspective meant a hill of beans to me?

I can only experience the world through MY perspective, so yours is unfortunately YOUR problem…

Either way, I'm happy

Attached: 1507376402429(2).png (300x250, 46.38K)

Wew, lad!
You sound like a Millenial in a Boomer's body!

Attached: 863ac2a56b470fbb75e8604a84c729d96657b7713e73495f6fce133e01279bb0.jpg (273x398, 25.39K)

The 4th law of Robotics:No robot shall sexually assault a Human without expressed permission of said human

Stop paying attention to an attention whore.
,loser.

Hilarious. You do not know how to use said "darknet".
You have never even used Tor!

RE: WHORE

Exactly why would I need to scratch for something I already have in such luxuriant abundance?

You're not very bright, are you?

I am but a simple farmer who must milk the /cow/s.

Attached: 076be80d2998fdfed6383ac9c0b0a4237772fdb85dc874f29d70c6dc5f53e220.webm (854x480, 244.28K)

Hey, Johnny, I heard you were in here, man, and I just gotta say:

You're the best, dude. You're the Gorden Ramsay to my Graham Elliot. You're the Phantom Menace to my Force Awakens. The Geb to my Nepthys. I'm so inspired by how awesome you are and how you can out-debate anyone with your giant, unstoppable energy beams of logic. A real fan, for sure.

I was wondering if I could have an autograph? Obviously I can't give you anything to sign over the web, though. Maybe you could sign your dick or balls or a piece of paper or a picture of Emma Watson and then post a picture of THAT so I can make it my wallpaper? I just really want something to remember this by. But not if it's too much trouble, of course. I wouldn't want to bother you. I'm just excited, you know? I mean, you ARE the Malcolm X to my Kendrick Lamar. The megalodon to my great white. The stag-head to my metal crown.

I wonder if you could say my name just once. Just say it to yourself. "Andrew." Surely, I'll be filled with energy if you do that, and I'll know certainly that I walk with the blessings of my God, who is You, the Word and He at the beginning with the Word, Jonny Nepton

You're correct when you say This Thread should be about ME…

I suppose this is just as good a time as any other to relay the story about how I originally started irritating people online…

I am an illustrator and a musician. Years before the piece of junk IBM platform you're probably using could handle 3D animation, I cut my teeth on the Commodore Amiga, teaching myself how to do polygon manipulation, modeling and rendering full-blown 3D animations.

I am a digital artist as well as a photorealist illustrator with applied Arts. I've never claimed to be a 'computer programmer' or any nerdy geeky lame-ass dipshit sexless faggot shit like that before in my life. I'm the farthest thing from a computer guy (as YOU know it) by Design…

However, I was sequencing music and creating 6 million color high res boolean path 3D animation before you were born.

I have a lot of really close friends who are the real deal when it comes to programming, although they would never ever call themselves 'hackers' in a million years. I knew full-blown wizards and legitimate robots before you were pooping yellow..

One of these friends was named Stu.

Stu was not only an amazingly gifted programmer, but he was also a physicist. He worked for a defense contractor in Huntsville Alabama, and he would travel to Huntsville from Atlanta Georgia, working and living there for 3 months at a time before coming home. He actually work in a facility that was 9 stories tall, but constructed completely beneath the surface of the ground. He was working on typography for cruise missiles and some other stuff that I never really could understand because at the time it was really over my head.

One day he came over to my house and told me about this new medium. The government employees and mathematicians had urged each other to invite artists and musicians and writers online with them, in an effort to make it more eclectic and interesting.

God bless these geniuses, but they were an extremely boring lot. He came over and hook me up to the darknet, and I started going into some of the very earliest mIRC and BBS shitholes, which were filled with similar brainiacs like my friend Stu.

However, I was absolutely flabbergasted at how boring these people were, my mind going numb reading some of their monotonous bullshit. Believe it or not, a majority of what they were posting was "any pussy?" "This is boring" "any girls?" And shit like that…

I started getting frustrated and I decided to start becoming disruptive.

I created quite a bit of Chaos, and although everyone seem to get furious at me, most of them ended up telling me how they actually appreciated my effort because for the first time it became 'fun', albeit irritating.

As the years passed, I actually irritated people in just about every possible way in every possible different forum, working chat rooms and everything I could possibly get my hands on to piss people off…

I never used the word 'troll', and years later when I first saw that word used, I didn't like it… That's not what I do.

I live my life online the same way I live my life in the real world. I am genuinely interested in other people, as long as they are intelligent, and the only thing I really hate is stupidity. I refuse to ever fit into any group or clique, and you'll never catch me being part of any Trend or spitting out any current trendy catch phrases.

I refuse to join in with anybody in any group.

However, I actually like you guys or I wouldn't be here…

I have to take off because I'm going to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting, but I will be back later and we can pick up where we left off in another thread, or this thread, or every thread.

It just depends on what kind of mood I'm in….

Attached: PicsArt_09-07-02.36.17.jpg (1080x1407, 545K)

Hahahaha lmmfao

Is this the JohnnyNeptune containment thread? Did I make it?

Attached: 736dd9e1f39ad8f476f9a391d06c571d14406bfeee2560cfb2adc3607323c478.jpg (400x300, 61.37K)

TOPOGRAPHY*

GOD DAMN SPEECH TO TEXT TYPOS

You're going to have a hard time containing me, because nobody's ever been able to bottle this fart

And before I walk into my Narcotics Anonymous meeting….

These days I would never go to the dark web in a million years and I don't give a fuck about onion skin or any of that crap because I'm actually cleaning my act up in every way possible and I have no desire for any subversive footprints for the NSA to follow

Attached: c83257dc0c4af04cc05b589098f7280282ddf232de2a74a527aa91214b4c5749.jpg (3840x2160, 3.18M)

Not even knowing that you do not yet have even the wisdom to know the difference!

Attached: 7280c94ef20bc334d96003eb3886e50aca6ced25beb2ad2642843280fdfb4241.jpg (960x620, 36.97K)

Except that we are still here watching you, Johnny.

I am what I am, and that's what I've always been… I'm an asshole, I'm a piece of shit, I'm an artist, I'm a troublemaker, I'm an animal lover, I'm a father and a husband, and I am fascinated by people with the ability to communicate and to THINK.

I am forced to deal with people every day who are not like me. Welcome To Planet Earth. I'm sorry if I don't meet your prerequisite criteria of being a Star Wars Video Game Child Porn Tor faggot, but I'm unlikely to change

if you're so bothered by the fact that I don't play your trend following game, then I suggest you work on your coping mechanisms…

I'm just here to entertain myself, to learn, and to kill time.

Attached: GROWINGOLDPROMOARTbyjohnnyneptune.jpg (600x363, 242.58K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

Attached: THIS ROBOT IS TRAINED TO FUCK YOUR MOUTH.png (500x571, 214.87K)

i don't get it. does this mean you are, or are not, going to stop namefagging?

Attached: 0f8a13bd5d4699b71c37d0c61d11e1d5ac0328de837b60150a6779eaa2b9bdf0.jpg (460x457, 69.43K)

Just filter and ignore, don't feed the trolls.

Degenerate Millenial trapped in a Boomer's body detected.

What's the fun in that?

Attached: 84d72b57e8585793bfabf2be3e2271da63428823a996f4bc12293c875d707791.jpg (720x537, 95.81K)

Learn image-board culture. Lurk moar.

Embarrassing, young pup!
Do you know where you are and who you are talking to, faggot?

Attached: download_20180406_165459.jpg (898x991, 245.47K)

Uhh, no. Where am I, Anonymous?

I have unfortunately learned enough about your light to see homosexual culture to realize I was right all along, having decided at the age of 12 that I would never become part of any trend, jump on any faggoty bandwagon, use any trendy catch phrases, or try to fit in to any group…

You can fuck yourself and take your imageboard culture and shove it up your ass… I couldn't give any less of a shit about your imageboard culture…

I equate your trendy little sissy boy culture with the Village People…

Have I already told you to fuck yourself yet?… I did?…

Good

Wew lad!

Since I'm going to be doing this unilaterally across all the different threads simultaneously, I might as well go ahead and tell you the story about Kaitlyn…

(I would say that it's a shame you insist on turning Zig Forums into NEPTUNEchan, but I really don't mind at all)

(not at all)

Okay, where was I?… okay, where was I?… Oh yeah, that's right…

KAITLYN

I had just been released from prison on an aggravated assault charge, and I met Kaitlyn while I was at a friend's house… She was absolutely stunning, to be quite honest with you… She was only 16 years old, but she had the most amazing body you could imagine…

People think I'm going to be embarrassed when they say I have 'been arrested', but that's because those people are sheltered little idiots who have never actually experienced the way things really work out there in the world.

In the real world, girls want nothing to do with 'nice guys'. They are turned off by chivalrous clingy little boys…

Of course you're smart enough to remember in school, when all of the hot girls were fucking older dudes, and those dudes were always complete assholes. I'm sure you have asked yourself many times "why do all the hot girls always date the asshole who isn't good for them?"

…………. When Kaitlyn found out I had just been released from prison on a violent charge, she seemed to warm up to me… I didn't make any moves on her at all, and in fact it was the other way around…

Suddenly she was glued to my side, and she literally forced herself on me sexually. Kaitlyn had THE MOST AMAZING BODY !! And I could go into details that would blow your mind but I'm going to keep those intimate details to myself… Let it suffice to say that she basically raped me, and she seemed very thrilled and turned on by the fact that I was considered 'bad news', dangerous, and the nature of the relationship was absolutely inappropriate to say the least…

She wanted to explore all kinds of activity in bed that would make a sailor blush.

She must have asked me to marry her about 30 times during our relationship, and I have to admit that I actually considered it, because in the state of Georgia 16 is the age of consent…

I was actually just about to marry her when I bumped into an old friend of mine named Kirsten, a German chick who is an amazing amazing amazingly talented artist.

I pretty much started fucking the shit out of Kirsten immediately, having not seen her in about 10 years, and I got so wrapped up in my relationship with Kirsten that I stopped dating Kaitlyn…

Attached: Kaitlyn Neptune.jpg (480x640, 34.72K)

Came here to say this, and it's not like women don't already have motorized pleasure devices, if they wanna pull a femicunt move and buy a sexbot just claim it raped them, companies simply won't make -any- sexbots geared towards women.

See, when you say 'lad', it's such a trendy, cliche, limp wristed, effeminate, predictable catchphrase, that it makes people's skin crawl… It's so fucking gay that it makes me want to puke…

(And the fact that I'm older than your father makes it even weirder)

It's kind of like the same way you guys like to call each other 'mate', even if you're not one of those British (latent homosexuals)

When I'm talking to another man, 'mate' is the farthest concept from my mind, because I'm a heterosexual…

It reminds me of the way you lemming parrots always have to repeat the same trendy catch phrases, overly concerned that you might not 'fit in'

'chad this'… 'stacy that'… 'roastie this'… 'normie that'…

You consider yourself to be so unique and Elite, so individualized and separate from the rest of the herd…

Yet you all behave in the same predictable repeated trendy cliche fashion… Repeating and parenting the exact same bullshit catchphrases..

HINT: when a shimmering fluorescent upside down inverted Neon iridescent multifaceted superheterodyne parabolic dynamo giraffe stumbles into an image board filled with 500 other shimmering fluorescent upside down inverted Neon iridescent multifaceted superheterodyne parabolic Dynamo giraffes, THEY ARE NOW THE 'NORMIE'….

Save your trendy catch phrases for somebody who cares…

Attached: mural of piedmont park.jpg (640x388, 70.11K)

Lol @ you thinking the male anatomy has anything to offer a female that would make them such a laughable ass clown like you, and actually contemplate having sex with a 'doll'

Your inexperience with females is showing…

You just can't wrap your head around the concept that women don't need you, and you in particular, they have no desire for whatsoever…

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-11.55.43.png (657x935, 698.21K)

I have never once seen this happen.

Enraged roastie detected. Menstruating over your inevitable replacement, dishwasher?

Attached: 9d8.jpg (540x253, 61.41K)

Still here, lad!
Back again to enjoy your self-immolation.
Remember? I'm older and wiser than you. I've been to actual prison, not just county jail, and I know what happens to your kind in there. I also get laid more every day than you have been laid in a lifetime.
Fite me!

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (480x288, 35.05K)

That pic was about
ACCEPTANCE
Johnny boy!
You should try it sometime.
Call your sponsor. He will say the same.

K.
Just trying to help you Johnny boy!

Can you spot Kaitlyn in this image?

Attached: LIFES SO UNFAIR !.jpg (2500x2097, 1.14M)

You will never be taken seriously again.
Too bad. The things you say aren't all bad, but you will have to save it for Narcotics Anonymous.

Attached: 1511650425550.jpg (3508x4961, 1.2M)