Israel plans to fragment & get chunks of Syria,get water sources and pipeline routes,Using Trump

Believe very little of what we are told about Syria. Trump threatens to again attack Syria because it is alleged to have used chlorine gas on anti-government defenders and civilians in the Ghouta enclave near Damascus. This may be true – or a fabrication.

Much of our information on Syria comes from ‘false flag’ outfits set up by western intelligence like the ‘White Helmets’ and ‘Syrian Observatory,’ Britain’s once independent BBC, now a major organ for government information warfare, and the majority of US government ‘guided’ mainstream media hankering for a Mideast war.

Interestingly, the reliable Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz just reported that Ronald Lauder, head of the World Jewish Congress, donated $1.1 million to a rabid American anti-Muslim group during the 2016 elections.

Lauder was joined by Robert Mercer, another leading far right Muslim-hater and Trump supporter. Such religious/racial hatred will likely blow up in their faces one day when the anti-Muslim far right turns on Jewish Americans.

Israel’s government plans to fragment Syria, just as was done with Iraq. This would eliminate the only remaining credible Arab state opposing Israel’s domination of the region and, equally important, allow Israel to begin expropriating chunks of Syria, notably water sources and pipeline routes.

Trump may have been a Trojan Horse for US neocons. He has named ardently pro-Israel figures to senior posts: the loathsome Nikki Haley to the UN; the well-known ‘crazy’ from Bush days, John Bolton, as National Security Advisor; the notorious torturer madame, Gina Haspel, as new CIA chief and so on and nominated tea-party Mike Pompeo from darkest Kansas as Secretary of State of all people. The State Dept. has been quietly purged of ‘Arabist’ experts who understood the Mideast. The Christian fundamentalist machine that provided Trump his support base is running white hot promoting modern-day Crusader passions and hatred of Muslims. Nice bedfellows for Ron Lauder.

He has misread President Vladimir Putin who is hard as steel but also very clever and deft. Trump is violating the most important rule of US diplomacy: never, ever get into a confrontation with a nuclear-armed power. Russia, which lost 30 million dead in World War II will not be lightly bullied into retreat. The Russians know if they back down over Syria, the US will then proceed to its ultimate objective, dismantling the Russian Federation and turning it into a client state. This almost happened under the drunken Yeltsin and is why Putin came to power.

Let’s hope Gen. Jim Mattis and the US military will deter Trump from more war-mongering. Trump is a child playing with nuclear matches. Putin may even help Trump find a way out of this game of nuclear chicken, as he did with President Obama. That is, provided the neocons clustered around him don’t manage to trigger a war with Russia

ericmargolis.com/2018/04/playing-with-nuclear-matches/

Attached: Capture.JPG (662x444, 39.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/ronald-lauder-gave-1-1-million-to-group-pushing-anti-muslim-campaign-1.5977658
endchan.net/aaanwopros/res/446.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is all about Golan Hights, do not be fooled.
there is enough oil in this little piece of land to put Venezuela off of the Oil Map.
Saudi's are running out of oil, this is why the US went into Syria, to prop up the dollar with Syrian Oil.

You dumb niggers will believe anything.

garbage

SHUT IT DOWN

^
This.

Trump tweeted he wanted out of Syria and he calls Putin everytime he does anything regarding them. Why should we believe this? He's never really attached Assad like he could… Like we did to Saddam. Explain yourself.

You too, faggot.

You little guys and your 'big boy conspiracy theories'…

Mommy, WOW !!

Attached: PicsArt_04-20-11.50.33.jpg (738x1036, 127.74K)

It's always good for a laugh to watch the 'Waxing Politico' of guys who were 3 years old when the 9/11 attacks occurred.

Attached: PicsArt_04-20-11.52.40.jpg (738x1036, 123.16K)

You guys will swallow ANYTHING, right ?

Attached: f522bc2e818d44e545c48ebe30830601.jpg (400x300, 143.79K)

very low effort, bordering on post ironic troll larping as a CTR shill, you're most certainly NOT being let out of the clinton basement for your allotted 30 second break today if you're a genuine shill

hmu at [email protected] so I can give you quick cointelpro 101.
This is embarassing.

Sad. You don't even have to namefag to be recognized as the waste of human flesh that you are, but thanks for obeying my orders about stopping namefagging, Andrew.

OH LOOK IT'S SOM E FAGGOT'S UNSOURCED OPINION LET'S ALL LISTEN AND BELIEVE HIM

Trump proved twice now that he's not a fool. Future false flags will get false bombings again.

Pipelines will either be made by Russia or the US
If we leave it will be built by Russia and the fucking EU will depend on Russia even more
Fuck you all for fucking this up by believing state run media

trump's proved repeatedly that he's a complete brainlet, and you've just proven that about yourself too

Attached: 0e433eddd1a661a63961b662113626463324c344279d4b39f13ab973bea2857f.jpg (526x724, 31.43K)

JIDF go away. The manufactured story crap is getting old.

Your ridiculous little effeminate plan backfired so badly on you, that the new reworked strategy is to try to create dreads with no name field….

Then the little effeminate sissy boy turns around and pretends like he 'intimidated somebody into stopping their namefagging'…

When everybody realizes that in all actuality, all you did was make my name even that much MORE well-known, created even more public awareness about me, built even more. curiosity and interest in me, and within 24 hours, you had dozens and dozens of other people typing my name into the namefield…

This frustrated you SO much, that you finally decided 'creating threads without namefields' what's the secret to keeping my name from becoming even more well-known…

How's that working out for you so far?

You are exactly like an 11 year old girl, self entitled, pompous, and somehow convinced that she can control the world around her…

You have all of the 'intimidation Factor' of an 11 year old girl on Halloween night, dressed up in a purple princess costume…

You are the farthest thing from 'masculine' or 'intimidating' that I have ever seen in my life

Attached: PicsArt_03-02-05.49.30.png (851x210, 62.33K)

LOL @ NOT REALIZING :

I've never needed a tripcode

I've never even needed to attach my name

Because, as you said earlier, "I don't even have to namefag to be recognized as the waste of human flesh that I am"

lol took you long enough to figure that out, huh Einstein ?

Attached: PicsArt_04-20-12.56.35.jpg (738x1036, 135.56K)

Your duplicate content is only downranking this thread in the search engines. Which i believe is your real intention. Jewgle and Bing still list this site. You are really scared of goyim reading about your piece of shit nation and its racist human rights abuses.

RE: duplicate content

yes, it's my two testicles on your face

but think of it as just 'one scrotum'

Lel!
Paranoid much?
thinks I'm Jim or Ron.

Your plan to stop me from sucking cocks failed!

I will never stop devouring dicks!

Attached: johnnyshitfume.png (851x210, 61.5K)

ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????

Do you seriously think I was suggesting that you are Jim?!!!

REALLY ?!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!?!

wow dude I'm actually laughing as in real life laughing right now! I swear to God I can't believe how stupid you are

…. In your asinine assertion that I am 'paranoid', you managed to demonstrate how delusional you are….

Lol NO, little girl… I never suggested that you were Jim at all… Not even for a millisecond… And I don't have any idea who 'Ron' is, nor do I care…

I know Jim is a fucking piece of shit faggot that makes terrible business decisions, so I can only assume that Ron is equally as irrelevant…

LOL @ YOUR FAIL

(You give yourself way too much credit, little girl)

Attached: badseed.png (470x263, 155.87K)

Zig Forums was right again.

this is not linear

The yahudis are depopulating Syria to steal oil and make way for the greater israel project. People get too caught up in the emotional feelz stories like IsraAID helping refugees going to europe. Thats not really what they were doing. They were making sure the goyim didnt go to israel. Their motivation was racism not philanthropy.

Attached: 1521081516980.jpg (720x720, 61.57K)

The kikes are trying to create greater Israel. Look at all the shilling in this thread.

Trump's "attack" on Syria did nothing because he knows that the whole Syria situation is total BS and he even called Putin before the attack just to make sure that nothing important would be hit.

That cat's been out of the bag for awhile user.

Attached: 1524268366866.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

Israels total land is a tiny fraction of the land Muslims have

Ronald Lauder gave $1.1 million to the group Secure America Now, the watchdog group Open Secrets revealed Thursday, citing IRS forms it had acquired. Secure America Now is not required to disclose its donors.

The organization’s biggest individual backer, at $2 million, was Robert Mercer, the hedge fund investor whose family has bankrolled Breitbart News and the data company Cambridge Analytica, which has been accused of improperly using Facebook data to sway prospective voters.

Secure America Now’s ads featured mock promotional travel ads portraying countries that had been taken over by the Islamic State. In one ad, the Statue of Liberty wears a burka and the Hollywood sign is changed to “Allahu Akbar.”

Secure America Now reported more than $1 million in political spending to the Federal Election Commission in 2016. The group reportedly used targeted advertising on Facebook and Google to reach potential voters in swing states and districts.

haaretz.com/us-news/ronald-lauder-gave-1-1-million-to-group-pushing-anti-muslim-campaign-1.5977658

cool

story

reddit

thanks

for

giving

it

its

own

thread

Oh lordy! What ever will we do without HollyJew!?

You could still fit a fuck ton of people there. Over 200,000,000 plus. Calculate how many new yorks could fit inside israel and multiply it by the population of Jew York city.

So much room for refugees but too filled with racist jewish hatred of gentiles to allow it.

certirfiet truth stamp right?
its a fancy symbolic position for dumbasses to have a PR ride. a president doesent do shit other than what hes told.
except there wasnt anyone backing iraq. iran looked away, and russia didnt care.
in syria the US would get fucked

well they can go back to america, noone wants them there anyway

New York has an agrarian base to draw from
A city by its self would starve and die of thirst in a month

Evaluation of Trump Policies - Syria and over-seas.

endchan.net/aaanwopros/res/446.html

TRUMP ZIONIST SHILL AND PAWN EXPOSED.

Attached: trump-and-netanyahu.jpg (621x607, 56.75K)

I'd hate to break it to you and shatter your fragile world view, but Putin is the good guy and so was Hitler.

take your meds

Attached: 5ba.jpg (100x100, 12.51K)

one of us sure can't

he literally made better art than the entire school of modern art combined. any dumbfuck can take a shit on a blue canvas and call it art.
you mean like how the jews got themselves gassed by being subversive and unfair? total karma bro
apparently you.

whoops, looks like america dun fucked again
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

at least you concede that he was a manlet furfag who got his country bombed to shit

Apartheid
Deir Yassin
Partition

Attached: 68d.gif (250x250, 1.02M)

well it was. prove me wrong.
protip: you cant
no, im just pointing out your hypocracy
i didnt concede anything. he was average height and ive never seen anything to say he liked furries. also read my post again. and stop being a butthurt little fruitcake

opinions are opinions, yours is no more valid than anybody else';s and you weren't running the admission board at that art school. done.
what about me mentioning that hitler lost WWII and got millions of Germans killed makes me a hypocrite?
nope. manlet.
He drew autistic fanart and was obsessed with wolves. If he lived today he would have yiffed Blondi instead of annexing the Sudtenland.
I did, it's still retarded
lel

How are your meds going today sicko?

get a load of this newfag

Attached: bdf.gif (329x302, 243.84K)

I know how to stop her, but this time her panties won't be staying up!

Attached: thebadseed563.jpg (1064x800, 149.38K)

next false flag will be in Daraa when SAA will try to conquer it! Israel is planning to invade south Syria to get a bearing to defend Golan and Syria. However Kivunim plan continue to exist also because some Somali soldiers were recruited by Turkish army. Mossad opened a quarter in Sudan to increase SDF and to restrict China influence in Djibouti.
ISIS can be defeated easily in Syria byt they are increasing in yemen (800 men) and Afghanistan (8000 men, FSB infos are wrong!)
P.S. Baghdadi is in Yemen

wrong. it is a objective fact that much more talent and effort is needed to master classical art than modern art.
getting pissed off when someone sais that jews got themselves gassed.
(citation needed)
(citation needed)

Looks like Trump got sucked into the vortex by his very own Fake News sources - Just like Hillary lost the election by believing in the inflated Fake Poll Numbers put out by her support staff.

Sad really, but par for the course for a Chadling who has had everything handed him on a silver platter without ever having to work at anything very hard & then ends up the only way he can pop a nut is to have a Russian Hooker Piss on him.

When Redbox?

Seriously guys, if the Deep State / Banking Conspiracy was all that powerful, we would already have moved beyond WW3 and into the REAL NWO.

Americans and their secret stashes of guns & ammo is what keep that crowd locked up in Manhattan where they belong.

I wanna see what happens when WW3 starts in Israel when they attack Iran, Russia and Syria without finessing the targets like Trump/Mattis did.

Meanwhile, back in the White House, Putin puts Trump on Hold for 6 hours listening to balalaika muzak, while Israel's Air Force falls burning from the skies.

CNN busts a nut trying to spin this one, then decides to run the story as is.

no because we have nice counterweights in the world.

Its a gradual process. Glenn Beck is right about the steps to the JWO but such a cuck he doesnt know or doesnt want to believe that elites means kikes.