JohnnyNeptune BTFO

archive.fo/d5Q8a

kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994

JohnnyNeptune BTFO!

/lolcow/ extraordinaire, Johnny Neptune Andrew Lawrence McGovern continues to muck up every thread he can on 8ch with his overblown ego and megalomania.

That he's homeless and bankrupt isn't what's so funny. It's his need to convince autists on a Swedish vegan soy-meatball-recipe website that he has superpowers and hobnobs with the rich and famous, that makes milking this lolcow so delicious. If you're so new that you are unaware of this namefag's shenanigans and why he is disliked here so much, let me post a few recent archived threads as a reminder:

archive.is/NZCRp

archive.is/kPVIu

archive.is/ThEzB

archive.is/tDyw3

archive.is/a6a6Q

archive.is/sMTAc

No biggie. Just another /lolcow/ namefag who has been warned repeatedly to stop namefagging on here and mucking up every thread, making it about him and his overblown ego. But now he has pissed off the userbase so much that, not only do his opinions and statements have zero meaning, but he is choosing to have this whole "game" upped to another level. It can go higher, Johnny boy!

Your move, Johnny boy.

I'll just leave this here for any user who would like to help Johnny boy get back on track and stop his incessant namefaggotry. Good luck, Andrew.

I have more 'data', but would prefer you curb your own behavior rather than have it curbed for you

Attached: af115214cc7db79261995a42e93e7bf9a55f6178960bbca442f344134bc167ab.jpg (1140x1520, 116.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Zyd86
8ch.net/cow/res/338898.html
8ch.net/newsplus/res/165635.html
mugshots.com/search.html?q=Andrew
mugshots.com/search.html?q=Andrew Lawrence Mcgovern
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Andrew-Lawrence-Mcgovern.156048088.html
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Andrew-Laurence-Mcgovern.36100397.html
8ch.net/n/res/611840.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you get your doughnut hole reamed out in prison, Johnny boy?

Turns out that people in real life hate him almost as much as we do. Where are you Johnny? Come here so we can milk you.

God please no, let him fuck off back to cuckchan.

lol

He's here because he was banned outright there for the same bullshit kek.

Fucking post it FFS this cocksmoker needs to be taught a real lesson

archive.fo/Zyd86
8ch.net/cow/res/338898.html
And he spergs the fuck out in this next thread to prove how totally not mad he is that he's been caught.
8ch.net/newsplus/res/165635.html

mugshots.com/search.html?q=Andrew Lawrence Mcgovern

>mugshots.com/search.html?q=Andrew Lawrence Mcgovern

Attached: 500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg (500x389, 36.23K)

if he's homeless and bankrupt, htf is he posting so much? And on top of that why hasn't he been banned outright? this shit stinks of some insider shit.

He admitted it was all true in the other thread. He is probably just surfing from free wifi spots across town on a donated laptop.

Then my other question is, why here? Of all the fucking places on the internet that would probably ego-jerk him the fuck off, twatter, facefuck, chumblr, plebbit etc. why the fuck here?

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Andrew-Lawrence-Mcgovern.156048088.html
Manlet confirmed. It seems his internet tough guy persona was just a Napoleon complex.

Attached: 1388307373347.jpg (331x319, 58.82K)

he doesn't even need a laptop to be honest, and it isn't that uncommon for recently homeless to have a smartphone.

He is probably banned from everywhere else. He used to post in cuckchan's /r9k/ until they range banned him.

Then I can only express my incredulity at him not being banned from 8ch as well.

He uses the proxy service "Digital Ocean". He got drunk one day and started posting his IPs asking us to dox him. When he sobered up, he started begging to mods to delete his posts. It is easier to evade bans on Zig Forums because we cannot range ban here, and we don't block known proxies.

OP is a faggot

Lol hahahaha !!!!

I'm back… Sorry, but I had to go to the vape shop…

FYI, I have been in r9k a lot more recently than I have been since my son moved in with my wife and I

Relax, dudes….

I'm going to flood this shit hole, alright…..

But not in this particular thread…..

and thankyou… Because you're doing all my work for me. I'm an autonomous machine, designed to infuriate people into making me THE most often typed name in here…

In fact, the server logs proved that my name gets mentioned in here more than Jim's or Hotwheels' names….

And for that, I thank you

Attached: IMG_20180301_122137.jpg (3264x2448, 782.63K)

Go back to fucking reddit

you

normal

NIGGER

Yeah, I'll be flooding this place non-stop….

pretty much non-stop for the next several months…

Seeya in the other threads, douchebags

Attached: IMG_20180301_122130.jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

I've actually

never been

to Reddit before

but you seem

to think it's a

nice place for me

to go, however

although it was

very kind of you

to suggest it, I

think I'll just stay

RIGHT HERE

Attached: JN THE MOST OFTEN.jpg (1024x900, 277.21K)

Nawww, I think I'll stay right here….

in NEPCHAN…..

after all, I feel right at home

so why would I ruin a good thing?

Attached: IMG_20180409_134041.jpg (1920x1080, 447.49K)

You're not the first and you certainly won't be the last to shit up an image board on a medium sized scale. Youll be dealt with just like the rest, but compared to previous people, you really are putting yourself out there in terms of available info. This has me genuinely confused and the only comparison I can think of are people who seek out getting infected with HIV.

At this point, it almost seems like you're a bot that is posting someone else's pictures to try and make them a target. The biggest question is why do boomers look so much like bots when they type?

Okay, friends… I'll see you guys in other threads….

Be there or be square, right

god knows you need one.

Attached: LOL.png (504x430, 260.11K)

The jig is up, doughnut boy.

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Andrew-Laurence-Mcgovern.36100397.html
Charge Statute Bond Amount
BATTERY FV 16-5-23.1 $5,000.00
CRUELTY CHILDREN 1ST DEG 16-5-70 $10,000.00
FV BATTERY 16-5-23.1 $5,000.00
FV BATTERY 16-5-23.1 $5,000.00
U/S NO PROOF OF INS* 42-8-38
U/S RUNNING A STOP SIGN* 42-8-38
Count: 6 Total: $25,000.00
Tough guy and self admitted pedophile DunkyNeptune has to beat up kids to feel good about himself.

son you disappoint

you don't even have an ED page faggot, you're a literal who lolcow, you're going to have to work MUCH harder if you aspire to CWC levels

yes

i

do

Reports say JohnnyNeptune is a faggot.
Mental note made.
Have a nice day, 8ch.

Explains where all his impotent rage comes from.

no u

At least he's White

I have to disagree. This is a level of trolling not seen on 8ch in a long time and I think it's glorious. He's not posting cp, ponies, loli, or shitting the board up with links to aforementioned cap. He's just spamming for the keks.

It's really fucking hilarious but of course people are butt mad regardless. You all have just lost sense of what's truly good because of overexposure to the rampant pedos, bronies, furfags, and weeaboos you've been used to seeing on 8ch.

tl;dr i miss 2015 when this would be looked on with equivalence to cats cradle threads

Attached: 1438944944910-0.png (495x520, 209.53K)

Attached: 11f3439f703fa2533f0b106694d57c42daac468e4e33c5acf6042881c92721a8.jpg (698x698, 133.91K)

I don't think you realize what trolling is, OP
This dude clearly triggers you. You're so obsessing, you've made it your full time occupation to collect data about an absolute nobody.
He might be broke and homeless, but he's definitely living rent free in your head 24/7
Sad.

TBH I think it's a grand scale psyop, an extremely elaborate attempt at a personal army request.

Even if that guy isn't JN, he is still a pedophile and life long criminal. Nothing of value lost.

We'll expose this faggot and run him off, just like we ran off /killcen/ and the fix/pol/ after they got doxed.

Those are major life accomplishments, user. Your parents and your waifu body pillow must be very proud of you.

What's wrong Johnny? Too ashamed to use your name after all this?

I’ll respond to that in proper when you respond to in proper.

Story time?

rent free user

ITT:
White knights and beta males who don't appreciate quality trolling.

Jesus what happened to this place? We used to applaud Swatting and other highly illegal acts and now people are posting this guys criminal record trying to shame him.

All of you >>>/tumblr/

Attached: bce.jpg (586x720, 73.22K)

ugh i just saw this image has a halfchan label on it after i posted it now i want to die

spamming isn't trolling, it's just spamming. trolling is funny, this is pathetic cunny-tier attention whoring.

Attached: no.jpg (325x325, 6.17K)

We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

idk i think it's pretty funny how butthurt people are getting over one poster.

Attached: e55cea68fc744ab8833a9c81289a4bee3f0b84a459f6659685f90fe2c8219dea.mp4 (480x480, 642.92K)

ok pal sure expecto patronum and all that

Attached: We are anomalous we are a region _1a0ffdb78b725eaf2ce004599403f4f2.png (325x258, 87.63K)

You'll never get your money back, doughnut boy.

HOW I DEVELOPED THE NAME 'JOHNNY NEPTUNE'

I was born into a family with a long line of artists. All of us seem to have been born with the genetic trait of natural art talent. I've never taken an art class in my life.

When I was 11 years old, I created a cartoon character named Johnny Neptune. He was a 'secret agent', like James Bond, saving the world behind the scenes, while he 'hid in plain sight', using the 'cover' of being an internationally famous rock musician/performer, kind of like Elvis.

I used to Xerox these comics I drew, and sell them for $1 to my friends at school.

when I was 12 years old, I was commissioned to illustrate my first magazine cover. 100% true.

I never thought it was strange that a publishing company's art director would've sought out a 12 year old kid living in his parents' house, because I was 'inside the fish bowl looking out'…

Only when I was much older did I realize how absurd the event was.

Anyway, I illustrated the magazine cover in just a little over an hour or so, using acrylics and colored pencil, with light sources added with my trusty Badger™ airbrush..

I was just about to sign my name to it, when it hit me, "I ought to sign it Johnny Neptune"… I got paid $3,600 for the illustration (and at age 12, when I got that much money for less than two hours of 'work', I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the rest of my life)

The magazine cover was very well executed, and everyone loved it, but oddly enough, it was THE SIGNATURE that everybody focused on. For some reason, everybody kept mentioning how much they liked the name 'johnny neptune'…

Soon, my mother was calling me 'johnny Neptune'. Everybody called me 'neptune'. It just kinda 'stuck'…

It served me very well. When I walked in to introduce myself to a prospective new art client, they'd always 'think they had heard of me before'…

Years later, I was hired by ZZ TOP as their art director at Warner Bros Records under the name 'johnny Neptune'.

So now you know the story…

Lol yeah hahahaha

Attached: 96e076a661d419c7752d4721e5ad6c33cb469219fbd23b9448bdf168e21d6002.jpg (1280x720, 43.5K)

these posts are all mine but sorry I'm not neptune. used to be known as WitchDoctor OOGAH BOOGAH! i designed the uniforms for 8ch cup II /b/ team. and you sir are a faggot

tl:dr

One goon to defend another. You'll slip up one day, just like all the others.

Thread will be bumplocked tonight because not news. Carry on.

that's a funny way to spell "I was wrong so I'm gonna attempt damage control with a lame comeback"

The news article is in the OP. Learn to read, nigger. Sage denied.

You mad bro? I can't believe some hothead wrote all this up. All you succeeded at was showing you are pathetic and have way too much time on your hand. Get a job freeloader!

I wonder who this could be?

Its got nothin to do with shame

Goons…goons never change

Attached: 1491244212847.png (1561x1630, 461.15K)

WE R LEJUN!!!!!!

Absolutely normalfag-tier. /cow/ was cancer for a time now, being full of niggers who get trigonomical over "racism" and think that justfies a lynch mob.
Also, this isn't news, this is meta, and belongs on /sudo/.

you have autism

Get a load of all the astroturfing in this thread. Also, the news article is in the OP.

test

Attached: goontrigger1a.jpg (640x527, 40.35K)

8ch.net/n/res/611840.html

It's shit like this that makes me miss that Atlantic faggot.

literally who?

It's amazing how he suddenly goes from "universally despised namefag cancer" to "le epic and funny troll who is the life of this board" once he gets doxed.

Attached: NO THINKING ALLOWED .jpg (640x640, 74.41K)

I sear this has psyop written all over it.

OBSESSED

WELCOME TO IMAGEBOARDS NEWFRIEND

LMMFAO DUDES !!!

hahaha I love this shit… Really, I honestly DO… it's the opposite of boredom…

my wife and I are actually watching my favorite movie again (one flew over the cuckoo's nest) and about to eat a big ass spaghetti dinner…

please keep it going, because I've never seen so many 'instant butthurt' cases in my life….

By the way, Saturday marks my 26th anniversary of pissing people off online

(you've been a great help in making this an epic celebration)

I'll be back soon…..

everyone have fun and please remember
what Col. Tom Parker told Elvis:

"There's no such thing as bad publicity, as long as they spell your name right"

thankyou…..

here's one of the murals I painted in my house that I used to affectionately call 'Disgraceland'

bbs

Attached: JN Images (11).jpg (2304x1728, 527.78K)

And two shots of the life-sized Aphrodite I painted in our stairwell

Attached: JN Images (12).jpg (1728x2304, 421.55K)

Attached: JN Images (13).jpg (1728x2304, 459.61K)

I'll see ya after dinner and the movie

If you don't like 'cuckoo's nest', you're a fucking idiot

Attached: JN Images (1).jpg (2304x1728, 667.51K)

Said an increasingly nervous faggot for the twelfth time today.

back for a minute…

Lol @ suggesting it's ME who's butthurt

why on Earth would 'I' be mad that I made you guys angry?….

(and you call yourself 'smart')

dude…. I'm fucking happy as shit. this website is nothing more than a distraction for me. I'm in bed with Wendy, dipshit…

anyway, dinners done. back to the movie in a minute…

Attached: JN Images (20).jpg (2304x1728, 458.32K)

Johnny is creating his own threads about himself now
(or a triggered autie)

irritated anons here get even more butthurt when their efforts at doxing fails
The guy doxes himself.
They don't know wtf to do
Have you gotten any pizza deliveries yet Mr Mcgovern?
Don't ever give out your address or phone #

There are some real peeces of shit on this web site

Well Johnny you got yourself caught. Whats the next step of your master plan.

HINT: I've been using the name 'Johnny Neptune' since I was 12…

exactly how was I 'hiding my identity', you dense motherfucker ?

I post pics of myself all the time, I post pics of my house that my wife, my son and I live in.

Everybody knows who I am, you dimwit

I don't hide my identity
I BROADCAST IT, DUMBASS

lol @ you not realizing I've invented a 'controversy machine', im the gas, and you guys are the engine

Attached: IMG_20180409_134041.jpg (1920x1080, 447.49K)

LOL @ 'caught'

(my son's friend came over so I'm taking a break from the movies)

all day tomorrow, I'm going to tell you guys how I ended up being hired by ZZ TOP as their art director at Warner Bros Records

(trust me, it's a good story)

I like sucking the dicks of whatever roadkill I find

CHAPTER FOUR:

Realizing that attacking the namefag only furthers his unorthodox 'autonomous brand recognition campaign', and simply invites others to start typing his name into the name field, the butthurt anons are forced to rethink their plan, and a decision is made to start creating threads without namefields at all.

This new strategy, while noble in it's effort, fails just as miserably as all the other 'genius ideas' before it.

WELCOME TO NEPCHAN

Attached: woman-s-face-background-16459104_766.jpg (718x776, 32.36K)

WHEN ARE YOU SECOND HAND NEWS CUTTING EDGE GENIUS ELITE COMPUTER WHIZ KIDS GOING TO START WHINING ABOUT DJ AVICII DYING?

After all, as irrelevant as his bullshit life was, and as lame as his music was, it seems like it would be right up your alley, and this would be your opportunity to pretend like you had 'sophisticated musical taste', and try to wax poetic about what a 'tragic loss it was'

FUCK AVICII

Attached: IMG_20180420_170320.jpg (3264x2448, 770.21K)

OP is Johnny Neptune.

Attached: 7ae2ee86699c3378b9e813830c66aef1fc1ddf2a65906e97ff93be85ac2d7a2e.jpg (720x1126, 164.94K)

You're clearly the guy from the OP. Compare the pictures side by side. If I had to guess: at one point you were well off and now you're desperately trying to convince yourself you didn't take a gigantic dump all over your own life by autistically screeching on a Taiwanese art gallery website.