Homeless ‘Johnny Neptune’ jailed in alleged and wacky Dunkin’ Donuts extortion caper

You could bet, oh, dollars to doughnuts that the harebrained scheme was never going to work. But it did involve doughnuts and, had it been successful, it would have netted its mastermind at least $1,000.

The caper, which has to be one of the most half-witted extortion efforts ever concocted in these parts, involved a homeless man known as “Johnny Neptune.”

His real name is Andrew Lawrence McGovern.

He was jailed earlier this week for allegedly trying to bilk a local Dunkin’ Donuts proprietor out of $1,000.

Authorities say McGovern was threatening to sue the doughnut man and two of his employees for $250,000 if the shop owner didn’t fork over a grand in real dough.

What’s more, the reason behind it all was a cracked cellphone. Or so McGovern claimed.

McGovern, 53, has been locked up at the Bibb County jail 11 times for charges that include harassing communications, trespassing and contempt of court, records show. He filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy in 1996 and appears to have lived in Macon most of his life.

On Monday, a Bibb sheriff’s deputy was dispatched to the Dunkin’ Donuts on Forsyth Street near the hospital in downtown Macon.

There, Krishna Patel told the deputy that McGovern had been “harassing his employees and his business” at another Dunkin’ location on Tom Hill Sr. Boulevard since March 6, a sheriff’s report said.

McGovern’s outlandish claims revolved around him supposedly leaving a cellphone at that establishment, where, according to him, its screen was busted.

Patel, 41, told the deputy that McGovern had stalked him and “slandered his race,” and also enlisted a lawyer to sue Patel about the phone.

Patel, the deputy’s report said, “could not understand Mr. McGovern’s reasoning.”

While Patel was trying to explain it all to the deputy, McGovern apparently text-messaged Patel and upped his demand. Patel now had 15 minutes to pay or be sued.

McGovern, the sheriff’s report went on, claimed he was headed for the county courthouse to file suit.

That’s when the deputy, Cpl. Greg Thomas, hatched a plan of his own.

He told Patel to find out where McGovern was and to arrange a meeting.

Patel did and Thomas went to the appointed location: the courthouse.

The deputy cruised up and spotted McGovern sitting on a curb across the street.

Thomas arrested him on harassment and extortion charges and took him to jail, where McGovern was being held Wednesday in lieu of $5,370 bail.

macon.com/news/local/article140196378.html

Attached: 22d8e24f56e2bd765861dcf41432c41f6277ade1dd0102872ccb32bb62b529a5.jpg (1140x1520, 116.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/d5Q8a
kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994
archive.is/NZCRp
archive.is/kPVIu
archive.is/ThEzB
archive.is/tDyw3
archive.is/a6a6Q
archive.is/sMTAc
archive.is/KgVXQ
archive.is/HqPxj
8ch.net/n/res/611312.html
8ch.net/n/res/611703.html
ghostbin.com/paste/zshv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: haah.png (450x600, 401.2K)

Human trash

JohnnyNeptune did nothing wrong

I respect him for shit talking a dumb indian

Make sure you beat up any anons that come after you, I'd like for you to go to prison for a good long while.

OBSESSED

He couldn't beat up anyone if he tried.

You forgot to take your nametag off, buddy.

How embarrassing.

Pot calling the kettle black. You're the one who has spent the last 12 hours behind your computer running damage control, while attempting the most lethargic "raid" I have ever seen. You're past your prime, old man (and your prime wasn't much to begin with). It's time to put up the computer and go to the retirement home before you embarrass yourself more than you already have.

Neither did Hitler

Attached: 4c939c524f232ee346538e5bc5d1e3dc6e259e8f13fa7f3fa9b5d7cd47ceacd1.png (645x729, 93.32K)

Zig Forums BO got pwn'd by JohnnyNeptune
The fact that you took to extreme measure of changing your board settings simply because one troll who used the name feature to trigger you so hard speaks volumes about how beta you truly are.
t. not JohnnyNeptune

𝓙𝓞𝓗𝓝𝓝𝓨𝓝𝓔𝓟𝓣𝓤𝓝𝓐

Attached: JOHNNYNEPTUNE TRIBUNE - Copy.jpg (1275x1650, 426.84K)

More like Johnny boy got milked for the /lolcow/ he is, then he got doxxed, then he sperged out like the immature megalomaniac mental midget he truly is, fell into a rage and started blaming everyone other than himself.
Nice try re-writing history though, Andrew. This has nothing to do with the BO. They, like everyone else, were just tired of your shit and decided that no one need use the name-field for awhile; which only made your self-promoting ass sperg out all the more, attacking anyone who hadn't already learned to filter you out.

Attached: 7e5d2d797bd51123a879ae3496d38c3e5e61819dfa2cf7f3af1709bce1724aa7.gif (700x700, 3.77M)

Recent doxx:

archive.fo/d5Q8a

kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994

JohnnyNeptune BTFO!

/lolcow/ extraordinaire, Johnny Neptune Andrew Lawrence McGovern continues to muck up every thread he can on 8ch with his overblown ego and megalomania.
That he's homeless and bankrupt isn't what's so funny. It's his need to convince autists on a Swedish vegan soy-meatball-recipe website that he has superpowers and hobnobs with the rich and famous, that makes milking this lolcow so delicious. If you're so new that you are unaware of this namefag's shenanigans and why he is disliked here so much, let me post a few recent archived threads as a reminder:

archive.is/NZCRp

archive.is/kPVIu

archive.is/ThEzB

archive.is/tDyw3

archive.is/a6a6Q

archive.is/sMTAc

archive.is/KgVXQ

No biggie. Just another /lolcow/ namefag who has been warned repeatedly to stop namefagging on here and mucking up every thread, making it about him and his overblown ego. But now he has pissed off the userbase so much that, not only do his opinions and statements have zero meaning, but he is choosing to have this whole "game" upped to another level. It can go higher, Johnny boy!
Your move, Johnny boy.
I'll just leave this here for any user who would like to help Johnny boy get back on track and stop his incessant namefaggotry. Good luck, Andrew.
I have more 'data', but would prefer you curb your own behavior rather than have it curbed for you.
I'll just leave this here again:

archive.fo/d5Q8a

archive.is/HqPxj

8ch.net/n/res/611312.html

8ch.net/n/res/611703.html

Attached: 5c539f2f26393f0892dfa15f66c9a74c721f1f3abab2f54eef9c2309c8e04997.jpg (600x485, 47.65K)

It's 12:44 PM, TEST

and I just now got back from lunch and stumbled into this thread…

Lol I love it!!!

Hahahahaha !!! Look at how much of an effect I've had on this bitch….

By the way, I was just in another thread the, and he realized I hadn't even seen THIS thread at that point, so he started posting all his same sissyboy crap

And he claimed that the other thread was the 'Johnny Neptune containment thread' hahahahaha

It's hilarious watching how angry I make him…

Anyway, you guys have fun because I'm Going To Raise Hell and the other threads now…

Attached: sissyboy mod.jpg (370x549, 60.39K)

Q: who the fuck were you even talking to?

I wasn't even in this thread until 30 seconds ago, and now I'm leaving again to go derail other threads…

You're not very good at this, are you?

Attached: 1395384099797.jpg (392x384, 15.02K)

No. Never tried to be or said I was. Are you? Prove it. Fite me!

Attached: Charlie-Sheens-Winning-Face_o_116791.jpg (640x491, 34.67K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (225x225, 9.28K)

Johnny Neptune

living in your head, rent free

i find it entertaining how badly he managed to get under your skin to the point of you making a fool out of yourself. looks like he won without even trying tbqh

agreed. in fact, seeing BO still pouting and fussing makes me more aware of how weak he is, and only makes me appreciate JN even more. its refreshing to see one man have such an impact on the fragile ego of assblasted Zig ForumsBO.

is this THE Johnny Neptune or am I missing something?

It's not a bad idea to get rid of the name field in most cases though.

This is the one and only time I'll address the board in this manner.
ghostbin.com/paste/zshv8

Attached: faggot.png (228x25, 1.3K)

Enjoying getting raped in prison, Mr. McGovern?

I've always enjoyed attention, whether it was positive OR negative, honestly…

In fact, when I was young, I completely stopped caring if people 'liked me', and started going out of my way to get the opposite reaction out of them…

Attached: Andrew McGovern.png (450x600, 366.87K)

I've noticed how the Zig Forums BO has been ever-increasingly frustrated and unhappy recently…

Meanwhile, my personal entertainment levels have been on the increase…

Isn't that odd?

In fact, it's fair to say that as the Zig Forums BO has grown ever more angry and resentful at his inability to control me, I have equally grown ever more elated and humored at his inability to control his own seething rage…

….

Attached: Andre McGovernwitz.png (450x600, 338.91K)

The fact that while I sleep, he sits in that stinky little computer chair, fuming, steam coming out of his ears, feverishly trying to develop ideas too 'lash out at me' ?…..

that's fucking GOLDEN……

priceless….

they say 'success is the sweetest revenge', and I can proudly announced that while I lay in bed getting my dick sucked at night, and he sits in front of his computer furious at me….

….that I have successfully gotten under his skin on a scale that most of my victims never reach, faster than anyone I've ever humiliated in my life….

He set a new record for 'fastest butthurt bitch BO sissy' for me….

and THAT success is indeed SCHWEEEET !!!

thankyou, Sassypants Bitch

Attached: Andy McGovern.png (450x600, 358.84K)

and to think I was just minding my own business, reading & posting, then HE made me a household name in here…

(he didn't realize that's the way it always happens)

he claimed I 'made every thread about me'

bullshit…..

HE made every thread about me….

and I can live with that…..

Attached: Andreas McGovernstein.png (450x600, 335.3K)

AGAIN: it wasn't ME who changed Zig Forums and turned into NEPchan

it was HIM who made me the focus….

and I have no problem with that

(that's the autonomous machine I've been riding for 26 years so far)

it's people like HIM that do my work for me

when I wake up, he has made my name more well recognized exponentially…

(no complaints out of me, I assure you)

JOHNNY NEPTUNE'S RECIPE FOR INSTANT INFAMY :

start with a tablespoon full of audacity

add disregard

add a teaspoon of satisfaction

add one easily triggered BO douchebag mod

pour ingredients into his nerve center ganglia

mix well

go to sleep

when you wake up, you'll have a heaping helping of butthurt bitch pie. top off with infamy icing.

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-10.48.47.png (1868x2000, 150.88K)

I've noticed how the Zig Forums BO has been ever-increasingly frustrated and unhappy recently…

Meanwhile, my personal entertainment levels have been on the increase…

Isn't that odd?

In fact, it's fair to say that as the Zig Forums BO has grown ever more angry and resentful at his inability to control me, I have equally grown ever more elated and humored at his inability to control his own seething rage…

Attached: Andre McGovernwitz.png (450x600, 338.91K)

The fact that while I sleep, he sits in that stinky little computer chair, fuming, steam coming out of his ears, feverishly trying to develop ideas too 'lash out at me' ?…..

that's fucking GOLDEN……

priceless….

Attached: Andy McGovern.png (450x600, 358.84K)

they say 'success is the sweetest revenge', and I can proudly announced that while I lay in bed getting my dick sucked at night, and he sits in front of his computer furious at me….

….that I have successfully gotten under his skin on a scale that most of my victims never reach, faster than anyone I've ever humiliated in my life….

He set a new record for 'fastest butthurt bitch BO sissy' for me….

and THAT success is indeed SCHWEEEET !!!

thankyou, Sassypants Bitch

Attached: Andreas McGovernstein.png (450x600, 335.3K)

and to think I was just minding my own business, reading & posting, then HE made me a household name in here…

(he didn't realize that's the way it always happens)

he claimed I 'made every thread about me'

bullshit…..

HE made every thread about me….

and I can live with that…..

JOHNNY NEPTUNE'S RECIPE FOR INSTANT INFAMY :

start with a tablespoon full of audacity

add disregard

add a teaspoon of satisfaction

add one easily triggered BO douchebag mod

pour ingredients into his nerve center ganglia

mix well

go to sleep

Then, when you wake up, you'll have a heaping helping of butthurt bitch pie. top off with infamy icing.

Attached: PicsArt_04-23-10.48.47.png (1868x2000, 150.88K)

Zig Forums BO on suicide watch

I've seen OC (as far as I know) like this posted all over 8ch.
This guy obviously has talent(and a mental illness,which he willingly admits),but for the Zig Forums BO(whom ever that may be,trying to censor him…that's low level behavior.
Moderation was non-existent here until Mr Neptune showed up.
He's an interesting character and Best thing to happen to 8ch in a while and Ron get's angry because he is no longer the centre of attention?
I see a teenage son wwith Neptune some times

I wonder how much he has posted as his dad?
So SAD

Attached: johnnyneptune - Copy.jpg (1800x1375, 1.3M)

Hey FaggyTwinkletits, you're a homeless nobody. Best part? You've got no one to blame but yourself.

Holy crap, it's real.

Dαͺ1y ᴦ℮m˛nԁer tհαt ∕п/ Ᏼ୦ is a τriɡցeᴦeԁ Ьeta ſagƍoτ
t Ꭻ೦hnnyΝepᴛսռe

Implying you're not a sock puppet

Well, Johnny boy? This has been fun for the last several weeks getting in under your skin. That you are blaming the BO also gives me great joy; but since I am the faggot who has been fucking with you, the one you call Sissyboy Sassypants, I can personally assure you that neither Jim nor Ron, or any mods, had anything to do with my shenanigans here lately, or yours. That the BO probably removed the namefield because of your extreme namefaggotry cannot be denied, and I would not be surprised if the BO enjoyed some serious lulz at your expense watching you sperg out like the childish autistic screech-monkey that you are.
That I am just another autist myself also cannot be denied. Fucking with the mentally ill? Guilty. I was just entertaining myself and milking you for all you are worth, as the lolcow you are. I hope you haven't minded. You seemed to enjoy it, and said as much many times. But now I am getting bored. If you want to take this fight to Jim and Ron that's fine. I will sit back and laugh; especially if they go all Dysnomia on your ass and start playing with word filters and shit just to fuck with you. I have always been an irritant to annoying little namefaggots like you on imageboards. I'll still irritate you as often a I can, but my work schedule no longer allows me to give my full attention to getting up under your skin, so I will leave it to others. Many others have also enjoyed our banter and they may continue to swat you now and again when you get too big for your britches. Did someone just say SWAT? I, on the other hand, will mellow out on you a bit now that I have gotten what I wanted. I wanted to watch you self-immolate in a pyre of your own making, and I believe I have witnessed that lately. I also wanted the namefield to be removed from this board, so kudos to the BO for doing something so lulzy! Namefaggotry is a cancer. You are a cancer, Andrew, and I'm just a catalyst for healing. I'm like chemo, like a poison. I will kill normal healthy cells and cancer cells alike. Mayhaps the cancer will die before the host does. I don't care either way. I'm just here to watch the world burn anyway; and if I can milk a lolcow and lick his big salty tears of deliciousness before it all goes up in flames I will be more than satisfied.
Enjoy Sperging Out!
Kewl wid me!
Dis gon b gud!

Attached: 15ae0a4da28daa4ecaa8552cd1339ad04160c41731566f7051f5f2b5620aaa8e.jpg (1944x2592, 366.01K)

Attached: 0fdadd62eb1468f9947fdcd8e61706c5.jpg (736x736, 53.14K)

Hahahahaha!!!!

now THAT was funny….

look, I didn't come to Zig Forums to be combative (even though I'm a complete douchebag)

I came here because you guys are intelligent, and I admire your comments, insights, jokes, etc

but most importantly, I enjoy LEARNING from you guys. I really, really do.

I really like you dudes…..

You can go away now.
No one here resembles that remark.

don't ever assume that you're the first person in the first website who I made angry.

has it ever crossed your mind that this 'result' is business as usual for me ?

It's by design, obviously. I enjoy being despised. I truly do.

Oh, and two last things…

Number One, while I think Jim is a 'Mr. Potato Head' made out of feces, I have no idea who Ron is, nor do I necessarily care. If he's the BO, then id like to formally introduce myself to him.

And Number Two, you're obviously a very intelligent guy. I really enjoy your syntax and communication skills. You actually remind me a lot of myself, except I'm a little bit cooler than you.

Lol

But nice work… I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your words…

(I hate stupidity)

see ya round. I'm not going anywhere

Attached: 523df2d20a89f86c694ef2548f731e5b7c3178cf8ef1c3ce02598c7b295b1945.png (449x283, 154.43K)

I'm just here for the trips.

Nope… You're mistaken…
If you don't realize your status, try examining the rest of the human race.

These days, being able to differentiate between HERE & HEAR is 'brilliant'
I see fully grown adults who literally don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE… THERE, THEIR & THEY'RE… and they get quite indignant if you remind them, usually responding with "this ain't no classroom", etc etc etc

No sir, I would beg to disagree with you

These days, if you can spell your own name correctly without becoming distracted and trying to rap or inhale a condom through your nose, consider yourself a genius

RULE NUMBER ONE: after carefully reading every painful word with exquisite attention paid to details, they will always try to convince you that they didn't read it, usually because 'it was too long' (blog)

NEXT ?

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-01.37.53.png (1080x1615, 1.14M)

Kek! I actually re-watched "Idiocracy" with my gf ystdy, as she hadn't seen it yet.
You are correct sir.
But, shut up! I'm 'batin'! sometimes also baitin', but that's a different story…

This world is fucking nauseating.

(tries rapping WHILE the condom goes up my nostrils, then I start gagging)

I'm so LIT right now, homeboy

Attached: Screenshot_20180422-230327.png (1080x1920, 1.35M)

shuuduhp

I can't believe you like money, too!!

(wendy and I watched it again recently also)

You usually are though anyway, Johnny boy!
I might be too.

Attached: cc066aac4e1de0d15a0a06a594631937ef99cdf513fd6c8aacc83e72d32ae43d.jpg (320x127, 6.57K)

In case you ever do find yourself accidently giving a fuck…
Ron is Jim's son.

Attached: abf71d0a9d66e75191df59668396f4eca2046b07342a02da9cea182d537a854b.webm (640x480, 957.56K)

When I was 12 years old, I smoked my first joint. The next day I took I hit a real windowpane LSD. By the end of that week I was taking 10 strips of LSD. I began taking acid pretty much every single day until the age of 15, at which point I came to the realization that I had explored all of the secret passageways and hidden recesses of my inner psyche, and I had nothing more to learn from the 3 year LSD experimentation.

100% TRUE. This was back in the mid-70s… During that time, I actually came up with the word 'psychonaut' all on my own, without any outside inspiration… I was amazed to hear that same word being used Years Later by other people.

Myself medication has been legendary throughout my life, regularly practicing polypharmacy on a scale that would have cause to certain death for most people, according to milligram amounts and body weight ratios tell him not to mention interactions with the polypharmacy part.

There we're definitely times that I wouldn't have cared if I had overdosed, because I was such a drug enthusiast, and I seemed determined to test the boundaries and stretch the limits with every opportunity, but somehow I survived.

I was hired at a nightclub when I was only 15 years old, because I've always looked older than I was… By the time I was 18, I had become such a bad alcoholic that I couldn't get 'drunk' anymore, and by the age of 21 I was drinking specifically to stop the delirium tremens.

I finally stopped drinking somehow, but I never stopped my drug use and self-medication madness (I've always known hardcore Junkies that told me my enthusiasm for self-medication scared them)

Speaking of junkies, the only thing I've NEVER done regarding drugs was 'syringes'… Using needles is where I always drew the line… I've never used a goddamn syringe in my life.

That being said, almost 2 years ago, I made a decision to finally stop.

I'm barreling into 2 years clean, without smoking any pot or drinking any alcohol or snorting any lines or anything at all.

You're talking to the guy who would eat an entire bottle of Xanax in one sitting.

I tested the limits with buprenorphine, (Subutex without the naloxone) eating lethal doses and surviving, only to turn around and do it again the next day, and the day after that, etc etc

To say that I was a 'hardcore' drug user would be an understatement, and I never could have possibly imagined that I would be clean off drugs, but…..

I am

I'm completely off ALL drugs… I never even think about it at all… It never crosses my mind… I don't look down my nose at people who are still self-medicating…

I realize what they're going through, so I don't judge them at all. I can't change their life…

I simply decided to change MINE

Ahhhhhhhhhhh so it's one of those Chrisley Knows Best' type of 'look at me! I have kids' sperm guzzling faggot things….

wow

poor Ron, huh ?

Speech to text typos

I was walking across the street to get coffee when I created the drug post

Sorry

What is "hypomania", and why do you choose to take on certain "labels" while disdaining labels generally?

Yet, even you admit, in a rather sad post a week ago, that you apologize for being such a sperg-out lunatic lately because you are "on some new medication". Please don't tell me you are one of those faggots who think that if the doctor prescribed the shit that it isn't a drug? Goddess! NA faggots are the worst! Bunch of big-pharma-cock-guzzlers who think being "clean and sober" actually means anything! Shovel more handfuls of that Jew-cum SSRI and whatever else crap down your throat if you must, but don't pretend you are "off ALL drugs"!

But that's a drug too, Johnny!
I bet you like sugar too.
Donuts specifically, if I recall…

While you are correct that I refuse to accept labels because as soon as you understand the label, you fail to understand the situation, I was simply giving you the clinical DSM diagnosis to answer your question.

Hypo meaning under, or beneath
Mania being self explanatory

It means I think and talk and react fast, I have sexual compulsions that I manage to take from concept to actual manifestation due to verbal and psychological manipulation, a decreased need for sleep, and a creative passion. Basically, it's just a subset of the bipolarcoaster, where I'm skimming on mania's surface 24/7 without going into actual psychosis.

(It's what you probably have, too) bipolar being an 'umbrella diagnosis)

That wasn't me. I don't use tripcodes because I like it when ppl clone me.

And drugs CAN be a very good thing, given the right circumstances.

I simply quit because I had nothing more to learn from the experiences

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

Maybe I should focus on doxxing THIS faggot poster now! Anyone wanna help?

Hahahahaha !!! Nice !!

(sugar indeed IS the gateway drug)
anything other than glucose…

and NA didn't help me at all…
'I' am the one who quit for myself. I hate their 12 steps, and their misconceptions of what an 'allergy' is, or their imaginary higher-power, or their circle jerk notion of 'keep coming back' or you'll relapse.

It's bullshit.

I actually despise the entire concept of NA. however, I find it to be an acceptable place to surround myself with people (some of them are real life friends who also decided to get clean) who have changed their minds think regarding the self destructive aspects of drugs, I get to chair meetings occasionally, I get to 'share' my radical unorthodox views about our own responsibility in the matter, I get to announce that I don't believe in a 'higher power', Wendy and I get to flirt with girls there, and most importantly, Wendy and I are NOT in a motel room getting high with Backpage prostitutes and scumbags…

So it's a win/win

Attached: -896582144667673218.jpg (768x1024, 78.02K)

I don't understand what's happening in this thread

So simple. NOT! But quitters are a bunch of faggots.
Learning how not to be a Finnegan Beginagain – now THERE's the trick! Fuck being a quitter. Be a non-starter.

No one does. Just roll with it. It's a Jimmy Neutron containment thread.

FYI

keepin' it 100……

the truth is, they broke my phone trying to steal it, I called the police first, I tried negotiating with the sand nigger manager, I got nowhere, I told him I'd sue the store's insurance company (for $100 loss & $25,000 damages) I stopped into a law firm before going to the courthouse, I was absolutely assured what I was about to do was legal, the sand nigger told me he was coming with the $100, and I was wrongfully arrested.

and THATS the truth. That's exactly how it happened.

(The real reason I got arrested at the courthouse was because I told the sand nigger "your people have bathed in, drank from, and brushed your teeth in The Ganges River, next to floating corpses, cow dung and toxic waste for generation after generation, causing a genetic mutation that makes it understandable why you paint red targets between your beady little eyes" and he was friends with the arresting officer)

and now you know

Attached: PicsArt_09-21-01.16.28.jpg (1080x1422, 198.48K)

North-Eastern Indians are not sand-niggers though. I know. I just got back from there. North Indians are often whiter than you or me. In NW India I saw gorgeous women with red hair who were white as porcelain. You must be thinking Bangladesh or something. Anyway, with a last name like Krishna he was probably a Vaishnavite anyway, so little better than a Christfag.
ओम नमः शिवाय
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA!

Attached: main-qimg-4accc66b32ef482ca3e72c3aec5d2d49-c.jpg (640x640, 104.38K)

I meant first name.
Damn autismo dyslexia!

It was actually really really easy for me.

I just changed my perspective, then I modified my behavior

My arrest had NOTHING to do with drugs. absolutely nothing. I had already been off drugs for a while at that point.

But in the end, when all the dust settled, everything worked out for the best.

although I actually was NOT homeless when arrested (I was renting from a Bibb County Deputy named April Johnson) I have subsequently moved into a really nice place with Wendy AND MY SON, who was previously very upset with me.

having my son call me and ask "can we move in together?" was an amazing feeling, after having him be so disappointed with me over my drug usage in the past.

Things have all fallen into place now. I'm thinking much more clearly, I've made a lot of new friends and acquaintances that are a positive influence, and I've even got some art gigs with a judge and his associates.

The 'news article's simply took my art pseudonym and flew with it, trying to paint me out as a 'wacky homeless guy who calls himself a crazy name and had a harebrained scheme'… He left out all the facts, and exaggerated details (it was $100, not $1,000- digitizer screens don't cost $1,000- and in Georgia, the maximum small claims damages are $25,000, n

in the drive towards sensationalism and 'lighthearted wacky news', all real journalistic protocol was thrown out the window, and the real story of a professional illustrator who tried to demand justice by following the code of the law (under an attorneys advice) was flushed down the toilet…

But all in all, I'm VERY HAPPY about being arrested, because it was the catalyst for me becoming a much happier man…

Attached: JNs civil agreement march 20th 2017.jpg (1080x808, 158.25K)

I'm aware of these facts, sir.

In short, I admit that I 'trolled my way into jail'…

Shit happens

Attached: PicsArt_10-12-06.04.52.jpg (1056x886, 101.69K)

Weirdly, I can relate. But you are still an insufferable namefaggot!

I certainly AM……………………………..

and now, gentlemen…. I am going to go do lunch with my son and my wife. There's a great little Cuban restaurant here, and I'm starving. Afterwards, it's off to buy canvases, paints and brushes.

(there's a pretty hot little chick named Brandi who wants some art, and she's got super small tits, just the way Wendy and I like 'em)

everybody be well…

Nah. Everybody here is just sick.
Just the way I like it.
Don't try to pretend you don't like it that way too!

If you haven't already, look into the BRAVE web browser, and tell me your thoughts next time we bump into each other…

And lol @ everybody here is just sick

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-123719.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

post the Zig Forums BO butthurt copypasta, the "t. not johnny neptune"

Dunkin Donuts is now the Indian Mafia.

That's stilly

Hey johnny neptune when you got removed off the yard in prison did they send two hitters or three? Was it bad paperwork or the way you acted that got you fucked off to a protective custody yard?

Lol at the butthurt of an attention-deficited Millenial who cannot count, read or fathom how sentences or paragraphs are actually constructed!
Maybe you should go back to texting your friends on Facebook Messenger. You don't belong in a place where you may feel unsafe from the usage of big words, long sentences or long paragraphs (which neither of those you referenced actually were.)

Attached: 5afe014104a06725d2433adfce8aa096ad958bcd8941364b7c4726b6fc7c6c38.jpg (480x480, 38.15K)

Finally! Some REAL news around here!

Reminder that little Johnny is a homeless manlet that sucks cock for booze money.

DON'T STEAL THE GOVERNMENT HATES COMPETITION DON'T STEAL, THE BANKS HATE COMPETITION

Ron's daddy bought this site,and he should be the center of attention,not some wanna be internet celebrity.
You are my cool hero Ron.
I want to grow up to be like you,but I had sex with the girl next door…can I still be an incel,it was only oral?

Yep, butthurt.

I'm so casual.
I just post long rambling attacks and
spend a large amount of my doing it,
because it really doesn't mean anything to me.
really…. it doesn't mean anything to me.
Some people seek all this attention and I don't.
So lonely,so anonymous,why do namefaggers seek attention?
I don't
And it really doesn't mean anything to me.

As if anyone working for Donkey Dognuts could scrape up $1000.

This made me laugh more than I have in a long time. Hilarious, and I thank you.
Like I said, I gotta head for greener pastures. More /lolcow/s to milk. More fun to be had..

Attached: 767cb7552286a6537080cc72a7671e86f5e10c03c70a2901f426bcc3b3960161.webm (426x240, 5.24M)

Who? Am I supposed to know who this old homo is?

No.

I am a nigger. My name is Johnny Andrew.

Attached: 0628466733cba29e06ee69ee282b5705083e814b68007b5e4508573d007090cd.gif (300x380, 2.03M)