'Male birth control pill' reduces sperm activity without side effects, scientists find

'Male birth control pill' reduces sperm activity without side effects, scientists find

The drug known as EP055 was given to rhesus macaque monkeys during a study at the Oregon National Primate Research Centre in the US.

It works by targeting a protein on the surface of sperm limiting its ability to move.

"Simply put, the compound turns-off the sperm's ability to swim, significantly limiting fertilization capabilities," said lead investigator Michael O'Rand.

"This makes EP055 an ideal candidate for non-hormonal male contraception."
This month clinical trials are due to start on the first-ever contraceptive gel, which dramatically reduces sperm count in men. The trials are due to last four years, however.

All the macaques involved in the EP055 study showed signs of complete recovery 18 days after being given an infusion.

newindianexpress.com/lifestyle/health/2018/apr/21/now-a-male-contraceptive-pill-successfully-limits-sperm-activity-without-side-effects-1804542.html

Attached: lazy-sperm.jpg (600x453, 28.09K)

Nospermboy

Effective birth control for men is a joke; women own children.

Literally impossible.
"Scientists find"
Oh.

Lies

the drug was given once to couple of monkeys, meaning these fuckers have no idea what kind effects or side effects this stuff has in human body

Attached: wew.png (649x409, 47.04K)

cuck

Aren't white male sperm counts already low enough?

quality contribution lol

Sure.
Soy 2.0

you still get all of Stacy's STD's. niggers on welfare should be required to take this or no welfare.

Exactly. Does anyone actually expect the poor nigger men who allegeldly can’t even feed themselves without looting to give enough of a damn about their actions consequences? It’s just going to be used by soyboys who can’t stand the thought of their wives having to cook dinner.

The holy grail is Smart RISUG, but it's being politically suppressed because the political, business elites and roasties need worker ants to slave for their benefit on the plantation.

What happens when the excretion of waste (piss) ends up in the environment and is then recycled into the water supply? Wouldn't there be some chance of this affecting those not taking the drug?

This is yet another way to destroy the west's already disastrous birth rates.

Great. Fight for the health departments to start offering that shit for free in the ghetto. Next, get Zig Forums to make some memes for black men. "Never get caught up in that child support shit again. Protect yo ass wit da pill!" Black populations hopefully start to plummet.

Welfare supports the children,not black males

I wouldn't trust a man to be responsible enough to take this anyways, I doubt many women would. They can't even put the toilet seat down and these scientists want me to trust them to religiously take birth control? lmfao.

Females on (((birth control))) pills are damaged goods and not worth shit, same with men that use this crap. Use a condom or just don't fuck if need be. Varg is correct on this all the way.

Just because welfare pays for the niglets, doesn't mean that Tyrone if free of paying child support. This is one of the many reasons why so many niggers end up with warrants.

That's the beautiful thing about the male pill. You have no input in the decision at all, particularly if it's a long lasting treatment. The man fucking you would be in full control of when/if he became a father, just like you are in complete control of whether or not you become a mother. Granted you lose a means of controlling and hurting whichever poor bastard has been conned into screwing you, but isn't equality everything you ever hoped it would be!

Don't breed (((goyim))). Here's a handy pill to take you from soy boy to nutless goy toy.

Want to earn some easy money while in college,young man,and help society?

That's not birth control.

t. childless virgin

better than a virgin with a child :^)

I am also tempted to slip some of this shit into whatever the niggers, spics, towelheads and dotheads eat

I wonder if spies will try to slip it into the water supplies of hostile nations.

how about genetically modified disease, that has the same effect, but thrives on poor sanitary conditions?

We all just monkeys fam. Not like our sperm is already getting cucked by 40% of what it was decades ago. This would be the final nail in the coffin.

- Honey, I'm pregnant.
- Honey, I'm on the pill.
- Honey, I'm divorcing you, taking half of all you have including the dog, and marrying Jamal.

Hey, it's progress at least. I want to see feminists (i.e. female supremacists) frothing at the mouth about men getting a pill.

This will be mandated in European countries for white males to increase diversity.

I'm sold

This is what happens with female Birth Control. It can't be filtered out of water, they say it does nothing. But maybe they have to

This idea is much better

Is she going to cut the dog in half?

They already have a brand name for this pill….

It's called Zig Forums

Attached: urafag.jpg (1080x1272, 152.66K)