Anti-semitic hate criming yank turned in by Dad

Officials say a Rose family member tipped them off to his potential violence.

Officials said on or about April 16, 2018 Rose told a family member that he wanted to kill people while making threats against Jewish people.

The family member contacted the Orange Police Department.

The police investigated. They went to the Irvine home where Rose — an ESL teacher — rents a room. They accuse Rose of being in possession of .22 ammunition, anti-Semitic literature, “kill lists” of prominent Jews in the community and entertainment industry, a list of steps he allegedly called “Killing My First Jew.”

Officials said Rose also possessed papers referencing at least one church and one synagogue in Lake Forest, less than five miles from where he was living.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/04/19/irvine-man-charged-with-anti-semitic-hate-crimes-after-being-turned-in-by-family-member/

Attached: th.jpg (300x267, 8.41K)

THE ETERNAL BOOMER

These

Your' doing it wrong, the whole point of them being kikes is because they hate Jesus enough to not use X's in signing things but instead use O's.
>one (((synagogue)))
No comment and this

Attached: eb55a1d99f203057fb431d949541fbc336025b290d72370d5df9ca0d6876fc42.jpg (2005x1221, 512.46K)

This remind me of USSR posters in the USSR school to encourage the kids to dob their parents to the USSR. It's crazy.

And people wonder why this generation is so fucked up, when this is what qualifies as parenting. This kid's parents probably never even tried to teach their son anything and just let the schools and TV raise him, and then act surprised when he develops a hatred of the people who run those institutions.

Well to be fair he should be able to trust his own fucking family, anyone who sells out their own blood deserves eternal torture. This dad is the definition of scum

I am a dad
Tough love is the way to go here.
My son is in heaven now,but at least the lord forgave him for his sins before he was hanged
Namefag:jerryjewis

Spotted the /christfag/
An entire article to read and discuss but it's always gotta be about your jewgod, amiright dood?

Attached: sissyboy mod.jpg (370x549, 60.39K)

1984 had it reversed

Attached: 1510750733649.png (676x676, 363.76K)

i was a dad
ftfy also lol ur son died like a nigger

Well if he didn't have a good reason to remove zog before, he does now.

^
this

being ghey is a sin

Western Civilization is Christendom, and vice versa, you absolute faggot.

the father may have fucked his kids life but at least he'll have a few likes on facebook, thats what counts

Nah, it's not. But good try my based nig. Also, all of your major religious institutions accept faggots, so maybe you should reevaluate your choice of insult.

Zig Forums BO got pwn'd by JohnnyNeptune
The fact that you took to extreme measure of changing your board settings simply because one troll who used the name feature to trigger you so hard speaks volumes about how beta you truly are.
t. not JohnnyNeptune

upvoted :)

fuck off. you lost your method of attention wah wah

Smells like a (((trick)))

Now THAT'S terrible parenting