Last Person Born In 19th Century Dies In Japan Aged 117 With More Than 160 Living Descendants

he great-great-great-grandmother regarded as the world's oldest person has died in Japan at the age of 117.

An official in the southern Japanese town of Kikai said Nabi Tajima died in a hospital on Saturday night. She had been there since January.

Ms Tajima was born on August 4, 1900, and reportedly had more than 160 descendants, including great-great-great grandchildren.

Her town of Kikai is in Kagoshima prefecture on Kyushu, the southernmost of Japan's four main islands.

She became the world's oldest person seven months ago after the death of Violet Brown in Jamaica, also at the age of 117.

Guinness World Records certified 112-year-old Masazo Nonaka of northern Japan as the world's oldest man earlier this month, and was planning to recognise Ms Tajima as the world's oldest person.

abc.net.au/news/2018-04-22/worlds-oldest-person-dies-aged-117/9685084

Attached: 9685434-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 46.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/d5Q8a
kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994
archive.is/NZCRp
archive.is/kPVIu
archive.is/ThEzB
archive.is/tDyw3
archive.is/a6a6Q
archive.is/sMTAc
archive.is/KgVXQ
archive.is/HqPxj
8ch.net/n/res/611312.html
8ch.net/n/res/611703.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like life past 40 is fun

Which is it?

The hundred is the final year of a century. Otherwise the calendar would start in year 0 instead of year 1
The new millenium started in 2001, after all.

Conceived
lost a bunch of wars
grandchildren are soyboys
died

You know Japan had 3 conflicts in that time and lost 1

With who?

It was kind of a biggy though.

20th century starts 1901 dipshit

Just think, with people living longer, that means the last Jew from the "holocaust" will die in another fourty years give or take, since they're all in their 80s/90s, Zig Forums!

China, USA and probably Korea.

Jews don't live as long as humans do. 60 is all they get without blood infusions.

Russo-japanese war

Attached: dc97a04998772a0b436d9c2d99ad3461d2f49d62a959d6cd996546a492ca237d.jpg (629x823, 198.55K)

So nobody born in the year 1900 is alive anymore.

F

Shit !!!…. Now, that technically makes ME the oldest person alive…

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-10.30.08.png (1515x674, 254.79K)

Most here will die with no descendents.
My life is fucked.

speak for yourself.

and always remember: loneliness and solitude are a choice… A behavior…

easily modified and remedied.

Attached: sissyboy mod.jpg (370x549, 60.39K)

better not talk about jews anymore, (((he))) might post that comic again.

Attached: 12.jpg (2254x3252, 5.42M)

who is johnny neptune?

Not really, no.

Yeah Really, YES….

trust me….

Attached: Screenshot_20180422-230327.png (1080x1920, 1.35M)

I love the R. Crumb art on the poster in the shadows… R. Crumb is one of my favorites…

It is if you dont live like a neckbeard. Treat your body right and youll be able to walk and jog and be self sufficient until you die

Then how come the 21st century started in the year 2000?

pick one

Well not like she experienced them directly man

Zig Forums BO got pwn'd by JohnnyNeptune
The fact that you took to extreme measure of changing your board settings simply because one troll who used the name feature to trigger you so hard speaks volumes about how beta you truly are.
t. not JohnnyNeptune

The stories she had to tell must have been monumental. A sad story. Rest in peace.

Japan didn't really "lose" ww2

they won against china, won against australia, then they lost against USA after they already ran out of oil

so they won 2 conflicts, ran out of resources, did a hail mary on jewSA, it failed and then they held out until they got nuked

No.

hope they BTFO china again at some point. I know Hitler didn't really hate the chinese, but after seeing them polluting their country and everyone next to them I don't hold his sentiments

jim is a nigger who can't program

heh

jim is a nigger who can't argue

heh

jim is a nigger who can't argue

you do mean codemonkey right?
so the intermittent cuckflare errors aren't just for me.

jim is a nigger who can't argue and is triggered by me making fun of his faggy forced memes

watch try to put the word parentheses in (((joo))) parentheses

(((parentheses)))

>I put the thing I don't like in (((parentheses)))

whatever, jim's a nigger who can't program and whose shit breaks only when I make arguments that contradict his narrative

Attached: 1700px-INSCOM.svg.png (1700x2000, 214.11K)

More like Johnny boy got milked for the /lolcow/ he is, then he got doxxed, then he sperged out like the immature megalomaniac mental midget he truly is, fell into a rage and started blaming everyone other than himself.
Nice try re-writing history though, Andrew. This has nothing to do with the BO. They, like everyone else, were just tired of your shit and decided that no one need use the name-field for awhile; which only made your self-promoting ass sperg out all the more, attacking anyone who hadn't already learned to filter you out.

Attached: ee399776882ba325e2e525ca41f637d1edb45b3cb3a2f3bfbdc3ae99ade978ee.png (450x600, 345.83K)

Well… Since you asked…
Here's his recent dox:

archive.fo/d5Q8a

kiwifarms.net/threads/johnny-neptune-elvismongo-plssnpploff-robot-musician-citizen-of-atlanta.29856/#post-2181994

JohnnyNeptune BTFO!

/lolcow/ extraordinaire, Johnny Neptune Andrew Lawrence McGovern continues to muck up every thread he can on 8ch with his overblown ego and megalomania.
That he's homeless and bankrupt isn't what's so funny. It's his need to convince autists on a Swedish vegan soy-meatball-recipe website that he has superpowers and hobnobs with the rich and famous, that makes milking this lolcow so delicious. If you're so new that you are unaware of this namefag's shenanigans and why he is disliked here so much, let me post a few recent archived threads as a reminder:

archive.is/NZCRp

archive.is/kPVIu

archive.is/ThEzB

archive.is/tDyw3

archive.is/a6a6Q

archive.is/sMTAc

archive.is/KgVXQ

No biggie. Just another /lolcow/ namefag who has been warned repeatedly to stop namefagging on here and mucking up every thread, making it about him and his overblown ego. But now he has pissed off the userbase so much that, not only do his opinions and statements have zero meaning, but he is choosing to have this whole "game" upped to another level. It can go higher, Johnny boy!
Your move, Johnny boy.
I'll just leave this here for any user who would like to help Johnny boy get back on track and stop his incessant namefaggotry. Good luck, Andrew.
I have more 'data', but would prefer you curb your own behavior rather than have it curbed for you.
I'll just leave this here again:

archive.fo/d5Q8a

archive.is/HqPxj

8ch.net/n/res/611312.html

8ch.net/n/res/611703.html

Still waiting for the other shoe to drop, Andrew? You KNOW I have more! Keep it up and find out…

Attached: d7f1b2542c4e131d71edafcc66f5d92b717a2459.jpg (1140x1520, 122.91K)

Really horny dude.

Attached: DPQ-nNAXcAAViFI.jpeg (900x1200, 236.93K)

lol