Israeli Minister Says Natalie Portman's Awards Boycott is Anti-Semitism

Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said that Natalie Portman’s decision not to accept the Genesis Prize borders on anti-Semitism. The Israeli-U.S. actor said she did not want to appear alongside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at Friday's prize ceremony.

“Natalie Portman has played into the hands of the worst of our haters and of the worst of the anti-Semites in the Middle East,” Steinitz said in an interview on Sunday with the Kan public broadcasting corporation, as acited by Haaretz. Portman had made a serious mistake and owes Israel an apology, the energy minister said.

“Criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitism. Boycotting Israel has elements of anti-Semitism,” Steinitz asserted, adding that Portman would not have boycotted China or India. He said that boycotting the award over Netanyahu's appearance practically constitutes a boycott of Israel.

newsweek.com/israeli-minister-says-natalie-portman-bordering-anti-semitism-actor-defends-896417

Attached: natalie-portman-jewish-hassidic-new-york-i-love-you-2.jpg (604x598, 56.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CMXPw_1524241838
liveleak.com/view?t=km6Fk_1524313376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They know she's Jewish and a dual Israeli citizen right

Israel is a disgrace to the Jewish people. Always hiding behind antisemitism and the holocaust, instrumentalizing it to strong-arm critics and political opponents. They're basically shitting every day on all the Jews that died back then.

WUDDA SHOAH!
QUESTIONING GENOCIDE ON OUYA PAHRT IS ANTISEMTISM!
MUH HOLYHOAX DEAHFOE WE, GODS CHOISEN ARE MORALLY IMPECCABLE, GOY!

liveleak.com/view?t=CMXPw_1524241838

DIS GOY DESOIVED IT YAH DOITY ANTISEMITES!

liveleak.com/view?t=km6Fk_1524313376

AND DIS DOITY GOY CATTLE TOO!

IF YA QUESHTUN YIDSRAHELL YOUSE GUILTY FUDDA GASSIN UDDA SIX GORILLION, LITERALLY HITLAH!

Wait, how does he know she wouldn't have boycott those other countries? Sounds like he's just making shit up. I mean, seriously dude.

suuuuuuure they are, all those dead survivors running around demanding reparations kek

Attached: holohoax4.png (640x613, 410.45K)

Predictable as ever. You're little more than an automaton at this point.

She should boycott everything and dress up as Stephanie from Lazy Town, then lie on a bed feigning death, with her legs wide open, then narrate in a mock-medieval fashion how she would surely want me to feast on her body and use it for my pleasure.
Then she can giggle and wrap her arms around me, and say how happy she is that she found me, and that everything will be alright, and give me big kisses and comb my hair with her fingers while telling me about her dream home, and that she'll buy it for us next week.

Oy vey! She sure Shoah'd Netanyahu!

Zig Forums BO got pwn'd by JohnnyNeptune
The fact that you took to extreme measure of changing your board settings simply because one troll who used the name feature to trigger you so hard speaks volumes about how beta you truly are.
t. not JohnnyNeptune

𝓙𝓞𝓗𝓝𝓝𝓨𝓝𝓔𝓟𝓣𝓤𝓝𝓐

Attached: JOHNNYNEPTUNE TRIBUNE - Copy.jpg (1275x1650, 426.84K)

Who's the bo of Zig Forums?
Ron or Jimbo?

? wrong again cuck, im only here cuz Zig Forums is down and i saw the OP in the main page.

What kind of faggot are you for being all the way out here on 8ch and still think the holocaust happened?

Attached: holocaust figures real death toll.jpg (740x1024, 205.71K)

This isn't Zig Forums sfb(shit for brains) since you're probably too stupid to figure it out

so suddenly the truth doesn't matter and i have to be a good goy? fuck off, Portman is being attacked by zionist kikes for going off the reservation and "betraying her heritage" by calling out Israels human rights violations for what they are.

For what it's worth i dont care what Israel does to african refugees but their human slave trade from SEA and eastern europe is a very serious concern, and it's pathetic that cucks like you, still brainwashed from blatant lies told to you as a kid, dangle on the same old tired strings of jewish lies.

Holocaust didnt happen, communism was tailor made by racial supremacist jews to enslave and exterminate nations of peoples that might oppose their tyranny too much, and we are all economically ensnared by jewish debt-based currency and MSM owned and controlled by them covers everything up for the normies.

None of this is up for debate, the matters are clear as day and settled, the only thing up for debate is why are soo many pseudo-intellectuals too stupid to believe anything else like yourself. I'm by default, smarter than you'll ever be until you stop believing (((fairy tales))), just fyi, so be careful when insulting your superiors to not look like a hypocrite.

Attached: holohoax3.jpg (1500x4008, 2.48M)

Arabs are Semites dickhead.

Unlike the Israelis who are Khazars

Attached: 2e88a4ea68f17c35a5607c7c66065a54-imagejpeg.jpg (1271x1279, 651.54K)

Of course, she's a self hating Jew, the ultimate stereotype.

What I like about your screenshot proof is that there are literally no references to the supposed articles. Scans of the originals and such, but hey who needs actual proof nowadays right?

what proof has convinced you user is wrong?

Autist like you would be gassed like every other subhuman.

Shit nigga

More like Johnny boy got milked for the /lolcow/ he is, then he got doxxed, then he sperged out like the immature megalomaniac mental midget he truly is, fell into a rage and started blaming everyone other than himself.
Nice try re-writing history though, Andrew. This has nothing to do with the BO. They, like everyone else, were just tired of your shit and decided that no one need use the name-field for awhile; which only made your self-promoting ass sperg out all the more, attacking anyone who hadn't already learned to filter you out.

Attached: ee399776882ba325e2e525ca41f637d1edb45b3cb3a2f3bfbdc3ae99ade978ee.png (450x600, 345.83K)

I love eating big meaty throbbing homo cocks

I don't understand that other people who have used this board for years know formatting as well or better than I

I am retarded

𝓙𝓞𝓗𝓝𝓝𝓨𝓝𝓔𝓟𝓣𝓤𝓝𝓐

t. first to go

Attached: 6761890df99ba64f654a74a91b48a46e64593b1a2e67b0cc6e8fd13511665537.png (1024x755, 297.37K)

The number "six million" wasn't just Jews. This is what bothers me the most about the situation. That number was essentially an inflated estimate of all the people affected by the Holocaust. That included the mentally ill, physically handicapped, foreigners of all kinds, gypsys, homosexuals, and essentially any dissident who wasn't a blonde blue eyed Aryan.

To say it was only Jews is stomping on others who were affected, to be forgotten.

Did she marry that sanpaku eyed sharktooth smiling heeb?

i dont give a fuck about this sluts career

I'm kinda interested in your career,user…do tell?

It's the baby eating talmud fucks, as always.

Doesn't this prove you can't support Jews in any way? If they tie a decision to not support them as "anti-them", and then tie a country with a religion, aren't you supporting your own demise by supporting something that never supports you?

I'm not saying what they say where "not supporting me, hurts me", but their religion only accepts you as a member if your mother sacrificed her life for the culture and once you break tradition you're dead to the culture and its benefits.

So is this NOT just like saying "you're either my servant or my enemy" and as a citizen of another country that can't reap the rewards of serving this country/religion, it's eating my country alive.

We send unique materials to them, or labor to build, and they "repay" by making something they can copy endlessly to entertain us. Then you realize you have nothing left to give and you're a broke enemy with no ability to defend yourself and you can't rely on them to support you.

Remember the USS Liberty in the 70's? America stopped supporting Israel and they attacked the nearest American ship.

tfw no antisemitic jewess gf

Geez, wtf is money? $1,000,000,000 in 1918 to "rebuild jewery", then WW2.

Almost like these wars are to hide that jews were served too long and now there's a clear unbalance.

"Quickly, lets make at least two cultures think one is going to attack the other until eventually one takes a preemptive strike… so we can get little more ahead" -Jew1
"If that doesn't work we'll make new cultures as just the Anti-Something and give them some money until we have an ecosystem of self-absorbed/loathing race-war that exist to fight each other and work just to get materials to kill themselves in disproportionate ratios… so we can get little more ahead"-Jew2
"While we're doing this we could start moving people around. We just need to get everyone to stop building where they are… so we can get little more ahead" -Jew3
"Perfect lets get to work"-Israel

Of course. But the Jews are also tireless enforcers of in-group preference and demand absolute loyalty to it. It's one of the only things, maybe the only thing, they get right. And is probably the reason why they're still around and (seemingly) so powerful, despite having a global population of about 16 million and thousands of years of persecution by literally everybody. I wish more people would emulate the Jews in this one specific instance.

Why are kikes always so salty? And why does it put a smile on my face every time?

its one image of dozens, and seriously nigger? you think theres scans of the originals just sitting around everywhere for the world to see? if it was that easy nobody would be dumb enough to believe the holohoax buddy.

not to mention, they ARE scans of the originals you fuckwit cant you read? you need to read the whole article? you're putting more suspicion on people trying to tell you the truth, concocting more conspiracy theories about how THEY are wrong, than questioning your own retarded beliefs.

believing in the holohoax after those who know better have told you otherwise is the same as being a flat earther after a certain point, the cognitive dissonance is staggering lol.

Attached: world almanac jew population holohoax.jpg (596x1024, 295.7K)

says you faggot lol. like you know a thing about what i look like, actions i perform or what im capable of, fucking moron.

nah, kikes have claimed the 6 million were just jews and there was even MORE genocided by the nazis that were gypsies russians etc

when did the 6 gorillion started? I've seen credible pictures from 19th century books at least

Attached: 1-b.jpg (1083x1020, 243.63K)

t. autist who wants another gulag

Learn to capitalize properly or go take a shower.

fukh yur gramar yu fagot

Attached: mvlLY48dSZc.jpg (490x519, 58.72K)

She's an American Jew. Zig Forums functions too much based on 19th century Jewish groups, in the modern world it makes more sense to divide Jews based on modern Jewish groups. Israeli Jews are tireless Jewish nationalists seeking to bully palestinians into submission, American Jews are rootless champagne communists living in big cities served by brown skinned underlings who despise the natives of the country they live in and seek to convert the world into one where everyone is as rootless as them. These are two distinct groups.

Also I guess British Jews are exactly the same as British conservatives, lol. It's funny how the classism of British society means British Jews fit perfectly on the right-wing of the UK, since the right-wing of the UK views the lower class ethnic British as nearly subhuman as Jews also do.

In France their politics are heavily tied to their fear of being beheaded by musulmans and thus whatever party the muslims are voting for they are voting against, so to some degree their interests align with those of French nationalists.

If I had a nuke button I would firmly smash it in piss-rael's direction. Lying, whining, backstabbing, fucking subhuman kikes.

How is that any different from any other jew?

Yes, all Jews.

You can't call it anti-semetism if they weren't formally invited!

*I Stayed Away*

Poor Minister. Why is the energy minister even talking about this? What does killing 17 unarmed Palestinians and injuring hundreds more have to do with energy?
I sympathize with this poor fellow.

Attached: mohammed_saeed_al-sahhaf.jpg (474x356, 46.5K)

hmmm…

Gay American Jewish Actress accused by Israeli Ultra-Zionists of Anti-Semetism to avoid commenting on Core Issue of Basic Human Rights.

Scraping the sides of the dumpster pretty hard to find some slime.

They'll scrape it spotless, just to refill it and scrape again.

IDF be like, "Gimmie something to shoot."

Attached: marinees vs zerglings.jpg (1100x619, 155.8K)

I herd u liek protesting

Attached: sturmjuden.jpg (580x376, 41.79K)

The Swarm

Attached: idf.jpg (300x213, 22.87K)