Canadian Citzen lynched in amazon for suspected slaying of indiginous healer (Video)

Authorities in Peru are investigating after an Indigenous spiritual leader was shot to death, a case that local media reports say resulted in the killing of a Canadian citizen in reprisal for the murder. Olivia Arevalo Lomas, who was 81 and from the Shipibo-Conibo ethnic group, was shot twice and died at her home in the Ucayali region of the Peruvian Amazon rainforest on Thursday. Arevalo Lomas was a leader in the community, an Indigenous rights activist and a traditional healer. Her killing has sparked local outrage following other unsolved murders of Indigenous activists who had repeatedly faced death threats related to efforts to keep illegal loggers and oil palm growers off Indigenous peoples' lands. Citing a spokesperson for Peru's Attorney General, Reuters reported that some villagers had blamed Arevalo Lomas's murder on Sebastian Woodroffe, a 41-year-old Canadian citizen, who lived in the region and who was believed to have been one of her clients. Ricardo Palma Jimenez, the head of a group of prosecutors in Ucayali, told Reuters police found Woodroffe's body buried about a kilometre from Arevalo Lomas's home on Saturday, after a cellphone video recording of the Friday lynching was shared on social media. Jimenez said prosecutors were exploring several hypotheses related to Arevalo Lomas's murder and that it was too early to name suspects in the case. No arrests had been made yet in connection with Woodroffe's death, he added.

liveleak.com/view?t=9RFub_1524426119

Attached: Liveleak.com - Furious mob lynching .... allegedly a Canadia.mp4 (198x360, 3.21M)

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Fucking this.

LYNCH MINORITIES
Zig Forums Peruvian style

When stupid hippies play around in third world shithole countries.

you'd have to be pretty much of a dumbass to go down there. If that dude had've watched LiveLeaks or CrazyShit.com before deciding to go, he might've realized that traveling to any of those countries down there may very well result in other people witnessing your execution on those very same sights.

Compared to most of the Central America & South America videos, I guess he's kinda lucky that he wasn't hacked to pieces with a machete the way it's normally done down there.

I wonder if he was tripping when it happened, or how many of the assailants were high on cocaine or hallucinogenics…

Attached: sissyboy mod.jpg (370x549, 60.39K)

sites*

btw, Zig Forums where I'M the ',plus'

Attached: Andrew McGovern.png (450x600, 366.87K)

but thousands of people do it anyway user, and they pay high prices for the ayahuasca ceremonies (you can't jus simply drink it, you need people to watch over you FOR HOURS during the whole shit cause you hallucinate like crazy)
Rumor has it the guy told the woman he wanted an ayahuasca session but she refused. Whos telling the truth? who knows

lol

There's yahuascas even in Canada, or notably the rez in Arizona/New Mexico, what was this dude's game

Protecting indigenous peoples' right to suffer needlessly since their efforts began.

trudy will straighten that all out by putting on a peruvian hat and doing a little dance for them hopefully they lynch him too

Is he a leftist?

who else would go to these shithole countries

Chances are he wasn't involved in her murder or any others, and was just a nu-hippy.
Canada should liberate the village with a ton of C4.
If these faggots bothered to use the resources available to them, they could quickly find who was killing and who was working for the loggers.
Hint: it isn't a hippy, who at most would take a shit in their shrine, thinking it was a Starbucks toilet.

I just laughed coffee out of my nose.
seriously, I did…

Good work

I can confidently say for the record that Castreau will either give Peru money or spread his cheeks for an apology fucking or both. Either way, the drama teacher will be crying crocodile tears like a bitch.

The Canuck was a Spiritual Avatar Stand-In to accompany the Spiritual Healer's Journey through the Shadow Lands.

The Community Chose Well.

Did he at least die?

SO WHAT ?!!!….

SHUT UP…

I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIKE MONEY, TOO

Attached: 0708702852352.gif (498x372, 1.57M)

You can always get a plane ticket back to America for treatment if you ever think you're coming down with some sort of major illness like Ebola. Or better yet, go to India or China to spread it worldwide.