Toᴦonto Incel  uses van to mow down womyn on sidewalk tօ mow doԝn womeп on ƽᎥᑯ℮walk,cites Eliot Roge

An apparent social media posting has linked the man accused of killing ten people with a van in Toronto with a controversial celibacy movement. On April 23, ten people were killed and 16 others injured when a man driving a white van drove into a crowd in North York, Toronto. Alek Minassian, 25, was arrested at the scene.

Shortly after Minassian’s name was made public, a Facebook post spread online that was apparently written by the suspect. The posting read, “Private (Recruit) Minassian Infantry 00010, wishing to speak to Sgt. 4chan please. C23249161. The Incel Rebellion has already begun! We will overthrow all the Chads and Stacys! All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!” The posting has not been confirmed as legitimate. It was posted on the same day as the van incident.

The writing makes reference to Elliot Rodger. In May 2014, Rodger, 22, shot and killed six people while injuring 14 others before committing suicide close to the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara. Prior to his rampage, Rodger posted a video on YouTube titled, “Elliot Rodger’s Retribution.” Rodger made the claims that he was killing women because he was a virgin and was targeting sexually active men. As a result, Rodger was considered a member of the Incel Movement, a movement for people who feel they are victims of enforced celibacy.

Here’s what you need to know:
1. A Subreddit for the Incel Movement Was Removed in 2017 Due to Gross Misogyny

2. Many Incel Movement Reddit Users Were Also Active on Alt-Right Pages

The Guardian reported in November 2017 that Reddit had banned a subreddit named, Incels. At the time it was removed, there were over 40,000 members of the page. A common theme on those Reddit pages were “Chads,” men who have casual sex with women.

A Change.org petition that spread in the summer of 2017 accused the group of advocating rape with titles of pages on subreddit including, “All women are sluts” and “Reasons why women are the embodiment of evil.”

The Guardian report adds that users on the subreddit who were viewed as too friendly to women were warned and subsequently banned if their behavior didn’t degenerate. Women were commonly referred to as “Femoids” on the page.

According to a study from Grinnell College on the Incel Movement, another common name for women on the site is “Stacy.” The study reads, “The female counterpart of a Chad is called a “Stacy,” and she is viewed as unattainable. Incels talk about Chads in a reverent way, while talking about Stacies in a hateful way. They strive to be Chads, but demean the Stacies Chad is allegedly having sex with.”

The Grinnell study adds that many in the Incel Movement subreddit were also active in alt-right pages such as “The Red Pill,” “Mens Rights” and “Men Going Their Own Way.” A Quartz piece included words such as “femoids” and “Chad” as being part of a new alt-right dictionary. That same article mentions that some on the subreddit referred to Elliot Rodger as “Saint Elliot” because he “martyred” himself for the Incel cause.

3. Despite the Misogyny, the Incel Movement Was Started by a Woman

4. One Incel Activist Believes that the Members of the Movement Should Be Viewed as a Gender

A former site admin for IncelSupport, Rebecca Freeman, wrote on Quora that the group is “not a movement; we have never protested or made any request for rights — or anything like that. We do not much resemble the stereotypes and tropes many feminist groups like to use against us.”

5. ‘There Is Not That Much Difference’ Between Incels & Those Who Are Just Love-Shy

heavy.com/news/2018/04/incel-movement-alek-minassian-elliot-rodger/

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1180x2789, 531.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

txtn.us/anti-monitoring
thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/24/autism-not-associated-with-violence-advocates-say.html
archive.is/2O4lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage for really bad and obvious bait

txtn.us/anti-monitoring
I hope this meets your publishing standards Ron
I used the anti-monitoring text for the first post that you anchored because I know that the Feds have you under their thumb.
My condolences.
Please don't remove this posted item as it may help prevent future tragedies with lonely marginalized individuals who may want to take their frustrations out on innocent members of all societies(you see,feds,I am really a harmless person who has the best interest of "all" peoples at stake…don't hurt me)

It's the effin truth you deluded fool
actually do some research.
(I am posting this,because I am a good member of society and will obey all laws from now on)
I will do no evil,like my mentor,3 letter ABC(AKA Google).

Ԍαs ᴛhe kikеs, racе ѡar nοw!

𝐽𝑜𝑕𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑁𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒

Sage because I FUCKING HATE HEAVY DOT JEW

why was that thread anchored?

ו used antɩ-monitoгιᴨg teᕁτ ƽo thɑt the ſ℮ԁs c๐սIdn᾽t мoniτ௦ᴦ my ρоѕтs
Tһ˛ƽ rnade іᴛ diffͺcʋlt foг рeopIe ѡiτh Аutіsʍ tං read܂..γᴏц kռow who you arе

Reminder he's a spic

OP here

Toᴦonto Incel  uses van to mow down womyn on sidewalk ,cites Eliot Rogers
Boy,I fucked that up.
I had 4 beers in 1 hr,so my posting skills were a little off

kek

t. JohnnyNeptune, the guy who triggered Zig Forums BO so hard he changed the boards settings lol

Ban high fuel capacity assault vans NOW!
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the immigrant women and transexual children

#BANtheVAN

it's almost like they want more violent virgins with rage

General Zig Forums did not approve this operation.

I don't think even sexbots will fix the rampancy of modern day asocial indoctrination through schools.

so virgin fags are now being tagged as some kind of terrorist organization?

don't you know we have to villainize every man who doesn't cater womyn at every turn? that sounds dangerously like wrongthink to me.

Sexbots will fix a lot, which is exactly why biocunt feminists are already beating the war drums to ban them and it will only get worse as the tech becomes more human-like

Attached: 1-d.jpg (1086x1020, 244.38K)

he's right!

Attached: e83 - Copy.png (2518x1024, 446.06K)

No,as a dangerous mental illness.
THE government now has a civic duty to hire sex workers to service lonely incels for the public safety

I am familiar with that area of TORONTO and there are a lot of PeRSIAN and Arabic businesses and residences in that area.
THE perp was ARMENIAN and this happened 1 day before the 24th of April,the day Armenian genocide is commemorated.
HE WOULD HAve drove past stores like these all along that stretch of yonge st for 2 kilometres before he went on the side walk.
did the mid eastern businesses trigger him?
Coincidence?
SHERLOCK NEPTUNE

Attached: Clipboard - Copy.jpg (729x848, 225.97K)

BETA UPRISING IS HERE
ROASTIES COWER IN FEAR

t. salty incel

He looks like he's on his mid-late 30s. Let a line 25

Reports the man connected to Monday’s van rampage on Yonge St. may suffer from Asperger syndrome, have shaken advocates in Ontario’s autism community.

Asperger syndrome has been associated with autism spectrum disorder, a complex neuro-biological disorder that affects the ability to verbalize thoughts, manage anxiety, cope with changes to routine and participate in unstructured social situations. Symptoms also include repetitive behaviours and fixations.

But violent behaviour is not typically associated with the disorder, said Margaret Spoelstra executive director of Autism Ontario.

“Autism and mental health (problems) are not synonymous. Autism is a neuro-biological disorder. But it is not about violence,” she said Tuesday. “Autism is not the reason someone gets behind the wheel of a van and plows through a crowd of people.”

However, Minassian’s classmates at Sixteenth Ave. Public School, Thornlea Secondary School and Seneca College, described him as socially awkward, someone who kept to himself and who would frequently fidget or twitch. He was also a computer whiz.

A very complex-needs young man

Spoestra said she does not know Minassian or any of the challenges he may have been facing.

“But what we can say is that diagnostic criteria for autism does not include violent behaviour,” she said.

“Clearly something was happening for this young man that was disturbing him in a serious way,” she said. “What that was, is not known or understood at this point. We feel the same sense of shock and would never make an assumption that someone with autism would do this. So the reasons for this are something else.”

Yea,sites like this and 4ch that trigger auties
Close them down Feds

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/04/24/autism-not-associated-with-violence-advocates-say.html

Containment boards-the mistake they made with the creation of Zig Forums. It doesn't "contain" them, it concentrates them and allows them to organize, to egg each other on and normalize their hatemongering. r9k needs to be smashed, just like Zig Forums, and its inhabitants scattered to the wind before they kill again.

ok, anything you say goverment-san

keek
Love seeing you normalfag fucks shaking in your boots knowing that the great unwanted masses of men are waking up and about to deliver a killing blow to your bullshit world.

Incel sounds like another autistic kike psyop.

yes, smash it so the hydra head resurfaces in 1000 new locations, more powerful than ever before

So fucking based. We're the fucking leaders now.

no because those heads get spread out thin and are forced to face opposing opinions and have to argue as an individual instead of being able to easily bandwagon and ignore any outside opinion

Too bad the twitterCunts already had a hashtag. Now anything supplemental will detract from me, too. Guess there are things worse than rape after all!

archive.is/2O4lg
We're not as bad as Hitler, who had a girlfriend.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: What Is the Incel Movement- 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Heavy.com.png (828x268, 11.02K)

You're talking about liberal SJWs, right?

Attached: 1-d.jpg (1086x1020, 244.38K)

anyone with extremist views

So anyone who hasn't had a grilfriend or sex is your avowed enemy? You might find yourself outnumbered. What gives you the ability to fracture sexual orientation into a thousand different sub-groups, but you are unable to understand that some loser with unknown motives (he is still alive and hasn't even made a personal statement) is not connected with some organisation of inceldom. Your made up jew term to categorise your desired enemy will only confuse the public which you hope to rally.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

Say,I'm an incel who couldn't get laid if a womyn fell on my cock.
I was feeling suicidal and had nothing to lose,so i got drunk and hit a gay bar in my large city.
I am a a little above average looking guy with a good bod and a thick 7" cock.
I got 2 BJs and I fucked a tight boypussy with 2 different guys before the night was over in the fucking bar in a back room
They loved my cock! and I don't feel shy with them!!!!!
Am I still an incel?
I am confused.
I still prefer womyn,but smooth boy pussy is all I've been fapping over since

Zig Forums is a toilet but you're really obvious, FBI.

case in point, Zig Forums is a toilet

there is no 'we,' shit attempt again, FBI.

Ironically, the guy drives his car into a group of random people and society immediately jumps to "muh attack on women" because society only cares about crimes against those who are not [""privileged"" ethnicity] and male. Every [""privileged"" ethnicity] male is just another statistic, instead of a victim.

no, you're just a faggot

Say hello to my little friend…
'''Sgt 4Chan!'''

Scalable 4000px PNG for your memes.

Attached: Sgt-4Chan-4000px.png (4000x4000, 118.51K)