Brit Schools are removing analogue clocks from exam halls as teenagers 'cannot tell the time'

Teachers are now installing digital devices after pupils sitting their GCSE and A-level exams complained that they were struggling to read the correct time on an analogue clock.

Malcolm Trobe, deputy general secretary at the Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL), said youngsters have become accustomed to using digital devices.

“The current generation aren’t as good at reading the traditional clock face as older generations,” he told The Telegraph.

“They are used to seeing a digital representation of time on their phone, on their computer. Nearly everything they’ve got is digital so youngsters are just exposed to time being given digitally everywhere.”

“You don’t want them to put their hand up to ask how much time is left,” he said.

“Schools will inevitably be doing their best to make young children feel as relaxed as the can be. There is actually a big advantage in using digital clocks in exam rooms because it is much less easy to mistake a time on a digital clock when you are working against time.”

telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/04/24/schools-removing-analogue-clocks-exam-halls-teenagers-unable/

Attached: 12.45_clocks.png (450x227, 51.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/programmes/confessions-of-the-paparazzi
softserve.8ch.net/azvn/imagefetch/zvqw/23313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How hard is it to read an analogue clock?

Are the brits at least using 24 hour digital clocks or do they still stick with the retarded AM and PM?

Lots of niggers in uk

lol it is not like they will need to learn about angles and clockwise rotation later on, spare them this HARD stuff so you can fill their heads with the diversity stuff

I would feel better with a homeschooled son that cannot find a job - just like his peers.

So I only left school a few years ago and that never was an issue for anyone, is that a city thibf

WE WUZ 5'O CLOCKZ N TEA!

It's an inbred Paki thing, and probably mostly concentrated in the shittiest parts of London

Hi brain dead fuckwit.
Do you have a special 24 hour analogue clock in your wing of the retard hospital.

Not that many really, it is about 3% of the population, concentrated in some disgusting cesspool cities like london.
The problem is that the 0.004% of the population that are kikes, are the ones in charge of brainwashing, propaganda and installing kiked laws, so everything is pandered towards the handful of niggers and pakis and faggots that spoil the country and everything around them.

This.

I really hope that there is an apocalypse level purge of every single last shitskin in England and Europe. It would truly bring joy to the world.
I fucking hate this timeline.

Every nigger corrupts anything that surrounds him, it only takes one nigger to ruin a class and drag it backwards to the stoneage.

Youths can't tell time?
I heard about this a few years ago and went out to be a creep at a mall with my wrist watch. I asked some teenagers if they could read my watch. Without fail every single white teen could. Zero youths could.

Attached: 1520925585151.jpg (1024x868, 117.04K)

Actually, I'm a Horologist. Faggot.

And the brainwashing fallout continues.

You know you need to have a IQ of at least 95 to be on this site right?

Attached: 0 int.jpg (303x311, 50.88K)

So uh….. instead of educating children they are bending over backwards for them.
Fucking brilliant!

Next thing you know they will just do what London has done and teach kids how to tell time by what bong it is.

I think it's great. In fact, I know some kids are struggling with reading as well so I think we should remove reading from the curriculum and just have all teaching be verbal and picture-based instead.

A school is removing incredibly simple shit instead of, I don't know, teaching it?

It’s funny with half breed niggers.
I knew one. While he didn’t lack intelligence, he was fucking lazy.

Maybe it's simple for you, but some of us don't look at a "6" and think "oh, that actually means 30" depending on X, Y, Z… It's like I have to learn numbers and counting - and now I have to learn multiple numbers for each number depending on context? What the fuck is that? 3- er, uh 15? i mean, uh- how fucking stupid. Just tell me the fucking time, don't make me do math in my head every time I want to know the fucking time.

Behold, the average American

Joking aside, it's called a fucking fraction, nigger. 30 is one half of the clock.

Make that 105

This will make it easier for them to know when to pray to a black cube

What now motherfucker?

Attached: 71guClS3voL._SL1040_[1].jpg (1040x870, 148.23K)

That's because you haven't done it enough times.

I don't know how young you have to be to not be able to read analog clocks, but even retards could read clocks 10 years ago. It's not rocket science.
There's no math involved. I challenge you to learn how to read a clock, please do it.

Hate to break your analogy, but it's not the same thing. These kids read hundreds of Instagram posts per day, but they never find themselves in a situation where they have to read an analog clock.

It sounds absurd, but it is what it is. Times are changing.

What about writing? All writing assignments should now be in the form of text messages or instagram posts. The times are le changing y' know

Wow, just wow.

*sandniggers

fuck you just tell me what the time is i dont need all these fucking rules to remember and all these numbers and shit. you might as well teach me to ride a horse to work because that's a more traditional way to get around. fuck you.

This has to be a troll, no one can seriously argue with the position of "well, I'm too stupid!"

I'm not too stupid to use them, i'm too smart to use them, actually. I can tell what time it is immediately by looking at a digital clock. An analog clock requires more thought and more time to figure out. Only a retard would continue to use an
- outdated
- slower
- less efficient
way to tell time when a perfectly superior alternative is still around. take your analog clocks and your horse and buggy back to the 19th century faggot.

Maybe we should switch to sane measurements.

Let's have clocks go the other direction. The halfway point will read π. You convert between Radians and Hours to find out the current time.

Attached: 0b1aa70481b4967c8413bffe6f82dba1de8369c3e80c6ca406e535b12e2189c6.jpg (407x725, 32.2K)

congratulations, you can do about half of what the average population can. literally everyone not in kiddie school is able to do this, and even then most kids are taught this is kindergarden.
yet you are here, on an archaic messaging layout that is even less efficient, more outdated and arguably slower than things like whatsapp or even IRC for that matter. you understand how ridicilous it is that you are typing this drivel on here, this dinosaur of communication?
besides, that you don't seem to grasp a very basic concept of reading a clock isn't really our problem.

Like I said, it's not that I can't read analog clocks, it's that it's retarded to use them. Theyre clunky and slow and serve no purpose anymore other than being a relic of a time before digital clocks. Might as well send hand-written letters instead of email because it's a little slower but it's easy enough, right? fuck you just tell me the time.

it's speed is determined by time itself, you absolute dolt. having your clock go faster rather defeats the purpose of tracking time.
no, what you are arguing is that people don't need to be able to write and read unless it's typed.
and even besides all that, you can place the same exact 'analog' clock on a smartphone, completely negating whatever you think makes it 'clunky'. you can read digital clock easier than analog, con-fucking-gratulations. i find the exact opposite.

also, nice ignoring of you being on this dinosaur. you keep spouting "old" "relic" etc, etc, but you really have no fucking reason to be here if the degree of outdated-ness is truly that important to you.

Look I know that is being a cunt about it, but analog really is a hassle. I can read it just fine, but ehh?
the genetic deterioration that bongistan is going through is a fucking problem sure. the solution isn't going to be sticking to one type of clock unless it magically stops vibrants from entering

People who do not use their brains end up becoming stupid.

It's based on how humans read time for thousands of years (shadows and sunlight). Analog clocks are how your body thinks. The only reason digital is "easier" is because people can read off a number and they're up all hours of the day so the number doesn't matter. Work a standard day where you have to be up at 6AM (sunrise) and go to sleep a few hours after sunset, and the analog clock will begin to make a lot more sense.

We also used to walk everywhere for thousands of years. It's how our body wants to move. But now we drive everywhere because it's better. Leave your sundials in the past with the rest of your outdated garbage.

Please dont fall for these stupid stories
channel4.com/programmes/confessions-of-the-paparazzi
It's more likely that people at the far from the clock aren't able to see the hands as clearly.
We don't have information about what clocks are currently being used etc.
This should really be archived cause it's click-bait.

Come to the United Kingdom! Home of culture and refinement!

They're in a fucking school why don't they teach them how to read a fucking clock?

Yeah and everyone's a fatass and dying by age 40 because of it, faggot.

what are you analog ignorants going to do when the big solar flare hits, or nuclear war happens and the em blasts makes all electronics stop working, but wind-up clocks will still work fine? what if all clocks disappeared and you had to tell time with a sun-dial? would you still be unable to comprehend how a moving indicator tells time?

Not it doesn't. I can instantly tell the time on an analog, as easily as on a digital. but then I'm not a 20-something millenial idiot.

Attached: 1e5560d0683a4d653826f053ebe4435b0a79d44fb4385cd037203e01f0d6bef9.png (413x451, 153.99K)

makes you think

FUCKING THIS
You'll know what this user says is the truth, if you've actually had to be in a class with non-white people. They never pay attention or want to learn and fuck everyone's learning up. And not to mention that the schools don't do jack shit about them. They're given warning after warning until one of them decides to bring in a knife to slice someone's face up, then and only then is when the schools take action.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGISTAN

Attached: 3c8fd35796c462de769890b3ef9fe801b8cf9a94c1efdb66d28f4ba2bb6567e0.jpg (404x225, 15.23K)

how many of you hypocrites can read a sun dial? ride a horse?

12:45

softserve.8ch.net/azvn/imagefetch/zvqw/23313

Can do either, it's not hard city cuck

Attached: cutesnekhissing.png (452x507, 524.92K)

Holy shit nigger detected, wtf kind of retard can't ride a horse or read a sundial? Let me guess, next thing you're going to say is it's too hard to tell roughly the time without a clock because it's too hard to remember that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west? I've rode a horse a couple of times as a fucking 10 year old because my parents aren't uncultured brainlet niggers.

pic related it's you

Attached: DTJOuZIXkAAKi89.jpg large.jpg (480x480, 49.12K)

You don't seem like the kind of person who would go to school.