Convicted rapist Bill Cosby calls Prosecutor an asshole when He says he's a flight risk

In a dramatic scene, a Montgomery County jury of seven men and five women returned guilty verdicts today on three counts of aggravated indecent assault for Cosby’s January 2004 sexual assault of Andrea Constand. Constand, a former Temple University employee, lost consciousness after Cosby gave her three blue pills and a sip of wine. She came to with Cosby digitally penetrating and groping her and forcing her hand on his penis.

The jurors spent nearly 15 hours over two days deciding the verdict after being charged Monday morning.

Victims of Cosby sitting in the Norristown, PA, courtroom shrieked and cried in delight after the first verdict was announced. The comic sat forward on the edge of his chair, showing little emotion. But when Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele began addressing bail, Cosby became animated.

Judge Steven O’Neill said Cosby could remain free on bail until sentencing. Steele pleaded for him to be jailed immediately, saying he was a flight risk and owned a plane. Cosby, who had been silent throughout the trial, shouted back.

“He doesn’t have a plane, you asshole,” said Cosby, referring to himself in the third person, his voice shaking. “He doesn’t know.”

deadline.com/2018/04/bill-cosby-guilty-in-sexual-assault-retrial-1202377505/

Attached: 7c9.jpg (600x337, 27.49K)

appeal-new trial in 3 years
another appeal-3 years
87 yr old man

Wow surprise

I don't understand.
Wasn't Cosby found not guilty forever ago, when this whole case initially was brought up back in 2004 or something? It's been a running joke, as far as I remember.

Nigger's already getting ready to bolt from justice

And his shouting when he told he wouldn't be given an opportunity to flee says it all.

And rapist. Don't forget he's a serial rapist besides being an old man.

If you're suggesting he will avoid sentencing while appealing the verdict, you don't know anything about the American criminal justice system.

You're not very good with math, either. 80 + 3 + 3 = 86

(There's no way it'll be overturned on appeal, and each appeal would take 7 years at the earliest)

no, dude… All 50 states get away with the Statue of limitations in rape cases… Sorry, but there is no statute of limitations for this TurdMonkey yard ape piece of shit…

I never understood what people saw in this guy… Acted like he was some kind of National Treasure, praising him as if he was some kind of wholesome hero, like he was everybody's 'trusted uncle' or something…

He was put on a pedestal, always giving graduation commencement speeches, always giving 'sagely' advice two young black men about living a life of Excellence, etc etc etc

All because he played a stupid role on a terrible (absolutely terrible) television show…

Fuck him…

Here's the most likely scenario:

Each of these three charges carries a minimum 10 years in prison. He's going to be sentenced to 30 years, and because it wasn't a 'violent' crime, he will eventually be eligible for parole…

The Troublesome part is the drugging of his victim, which is pretty heinous in all actuality… Because of that one facet, I would imagine he won't be considered for parole for around 10 years.

But while he's in prison and his lawyers are submitting appeal motions, the other victims are going to come forward and he's going to be facing plenty more charges before he ever sees Freedom again, meaning it's likely he might die in prison…

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide before sentencing, Nor would I give a fuck… He needs to die

nigger

All 50 states DID* away with the statute of limitations on these types of sexual assault cases

Speech to text typo

Deal with it

The first trial ended with a deadlocked jury, and this retrial ended with a deadcockblocked nigger who's about to go to prison for the rest of his life, based upon his age…

LOL FUCK HIM
kunta Kinte piece of shit

tfw johnny Zig Forumseptune is samefagging this entire thread

False conviction.

what happened to tolerance

Attached: Untitled.png (664x302, 36.72K)

Offering party drugs is not the same as drugging. They chose to take the drugs.

Retard.

You sound like one of the roasties who falsely accused him. Get out. We don't need you here.

This thread has gotten very rapey

Chad Everett

Attached: CE01.jpg (360x450, 31.28K)

"WWAAAAHHHH!!!"

"I'M DISENFRANCHISED, AND I CAN'T GET ANY PUSSY!!"

"WOMEN ARE EVIL!!"

"FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONS!!"

"WWWAAAAAHHHH !!"

(you can't get laid because you don't know how to attract women, not because women are evil)

Women are not attracted to little sissy boy cry babies with video game controllers in their hand…

nice English bro

Damn dude you're fucking dumb.

Attached: 15242719588961.jpg (341x395, 29.79K)

The irony is that you're advocating for this shit to happen to any regular joe who had his dick sucked and then the girl having buyer's remorse and wanting to get back at the guy.

I'm not saying that it ISNT possible for this shit to happen, I'm sure there are legitimate cases of women who had been legitimately raped and then told the cops years later. But the fact that there's been a huge influx of accusations makes me doubt the validity of what most of these women claim. The justice system needs to get its shit together and REALLY take a look at cases of this nature, it could set precedent for future cases.

You don't want a wolf hunt to suddenly turn into a witch hunt.

Getting tried twice for the same crime is double jeopardy, not the statute of limitations.

Good thing your peerless legal expertise outstrips the judge and lawyers involved with the case.
Professor Huxtable will soon be a free man thanks to your brilliant insights.

If I was that old and they got me good, and I had that much money, I'd 1) flee the country and assume a new identity or 2) suicide.

But let's be honest, he probably didn't actually do this shit. There's just no reason a rich and famous person would need to drug girls to get them into bed.

Bill Cosby…ya
Assume a new brain