Missing Mexican students were killed, dissolved in acid after mistaken identity

“Words can’t explain the dimension of this madness," director Guillermo del Toro tweets. "The 'why' is unthinkable, the 'how' is terrifying.”
archive.fo/tD07V

State prosecutors said criminals had confused them with members of a rival gang.
The grim news led to outrage and strong sentiments on social media from ordinary Mexicans as well as from Academy Award winning director Guillermo del Toro, who is a native of Guadalajara.
“Words can’t explain the dimension of this madness. 3 students are killed and dissolved in acid. The 'why' is unthinkable, the 'how' is terrifying,” he tweeted.
Las palabras no alcanzan para entender la dimensión de esta locura. 3 estudiantes son asesinados y disueltos en ácido. El ¨porqué¨ es impensable, el ¨como¨ es aterrador.
— Guillermo del Toro (@RealGDT) April 24, 2018
Del Toro, whose film "The Shape of Water" won the Oscar for best picture this year, joined thousands of Mexicans who have been protesting for over a month and calling for help via the Twitter hashtags #NoSonTresSomosTodxs ("It's not three, it's all of us") and #LosTresEstudiantesDeCine ("the three film students").
The students — Javier Salomón Aceves Gastélum, Daniel Díaz and Marco Ávalo — were last seen on March 19 in the municipality of Tonala. The aspiring filmmakers from Universidad de Medios Audiovisuales, a film school in Guadalajara, were there filming a class project during their spring break. Díaz had crutches and Salomón had brought along his girlfriend, his cousin Alejandra and a friend of hers.

Attached: noson.jpg (1000x500, 109.42K)

Reminder that Trump is Racist for wanting to build a wall with Mexico

Haha, I hope the National Guard opens fire on the caravan.

Thats what you get for vacating in 3rd world shithole

Trips of truth

Attached: 22323.jpg (450x337, 74.63K)

I don't know how libtards can look people in the eye and say they DON'T want a wall separating the US from these barbarians.

Eyes blowtorched out while alive

Coming to a city near you amerishits!

fuck off back to 4/pol/ retarded newfag

Once you reach a certain threshold of pain, you just go numb. It looks worse than it probably is

make me "librul" scum

Attached: salty.webm (640x360, 1.16M)

fuck off bluepilled retard

Why do you need to use drugs burgers.
You have a good life.
Your demand for drugs hurts my fellow Mexicans
Stop killing my people

Aren't you supposed to take a tiny bit of acid and dissolve inside yourself? are they doing it wrong? should film students be dropping acid instead of being dropped in acid?
Kubruk could not have made 2001 if he had been dissolved.

Attached: disolved in acid you say.jpg (314x317, 17.58K)

You bring these goblins to America and the same will happen to your women and children.

You're right, we should seal off the border, that way this will never happen.

Get real. Almost every Mexican in Mexico uses drugs. Don't try to deny this, Pedro.
If you couldn't sell drugs to gringos, you'd find more Mexicans and other spics to sell to.
Mexican cartels deliver drugs all over the world.
Stop blaming whitey for your country's fucked up situation.

Reminder that this stuff doesn't happen in Spain, and that all of these sick freaks are cannibal blooded monstrous aztecs and mayans that never dropped the habit of ritual sacrifice.
They give spics a bad name. Nuke central and south America. Might as well do the north too.

Yeah, it's pretty incredible how fucking stupid the cunts are.