North Koreans Stopped Testing Nukes Because They Blew Up The Mountain They Were Testing Them Inside

A recent study by a group of geologists discovered that the mountain used by North Korea for its nuclear bomb testing has collapsed as a result of the explosions. The collapsed mountain is raising concerns about radioactive fallout, which could make its way into China.
archive.fo/D2RLL

Attached: ayy_faggots.jpg (960x640, 66.49K)

Alternate title:
Best Korea Creates The Big Empty From Fallout!

Xaxa, stupit nors korean!!!
You willa die an sen we willa kirrrrr you!!

Amarexa you are a dirty, an you havea kirrr maaaany apeopur wis youre nucreah bom!! You a kirrr orrrrr da people from the bikini irand!!
You mus aporogise an STOP a usin a nuucreaar abom!!!!!

South Korean President Moon told Kim he wanted to visit a Holy Mountain in Best Korea.

Let's just hope they don't confuse with the *Hollow Mountain*.

Anyone who believes ANYTHING they read, whether it caters to your beliefs, or opposes your beliefsā€¦. IS A FOOL

none of these 'stories' means anything

North korea stopped the tests because they already build the weapons they needed to attack South Korea

They don't need to make more powerful or numerous weapons nor have the resources to do so.

Alright, Donald. Whatever it takes to convince yourself that it's fake news this time.

Stopped reading there

"North Korea is fresh out of mountains, Trump is not the best president in fifty years." - t. Cuck

He's taking away my guns so he's shit.

It's pretty entertaining how far the (((media))) will go to diminish President Trump's extensive accomplishments. It's actually astounding how much he's done in such a short period of time, even under constant political pressure the likes of which I've never seen a president have to endure.

/thread

If only Kim was the supreme leader of a country that has lots of mountains. Then it wouldnt be a problem.

"I ignore all of his betrayals abd believe everything that caters to my beliefs and honestly think I'm enlightened"
t. r/the_don

Jew lies again. NK is just scared of Trump.

the truth will probably be even more gay

Norks can just build another test site. And (((who))) are the geologists anyway? Few paid shills that commented on a sat pic?

I am completely sure kimmy wouldnt let any americanos in.

Well donald trump is straight up threatening everyone directly recently

He's not taking away anything.

Bump stocks are still legal, AR-15s are legal, as is shopping under 21.

What exactly has he taken away??

I so loved custard or was it mustard

If they detonated a warhead and it blew up a mountain then they already have the technology. Unless you think they also blew up all of their research and designs and weapons grade materials as well?

Do they even have the resources required to build another site? You can't just build shit user you need specialized equipment to do nuclear tests and I don't think China is to excited to give them such equipment after they released all that radiation into China with their last test site. Not to mention all the nuclear engineers that they lost in that mountain. Can they even replace them?

Oy vey! We like Nadsees!

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

Labour is cheap in nk. They have the tech and enough people to replace any losses.

Right, because initiating an ATF inquiry into the the suitableness of bumpstock ownership by the general public is soooo pro-2nd Amendment.

"But goy, it's just a toy, you don't need it." - typical cuck response.

Yeah, and the same argument can then said about ALL guns. Great job, you just fell for the libtard's #1 argument for banning guns. But, Trump did it, so it's okay.

Stopped reading there

Yes. It's hard to believe how popular and mainstream the hate for him is. The popular left media is even calling his kid retarded and then retreating behind the guise that they are just trying to help.

Where are the google earth/maps images to prove it?