Peru child sacrifice discovery may be largest in history

Archaeologists have uncovered what may be the largest single mass child sacrifice event in human history.
More than 140 children were sacrificed at about the same time in Peru's northern coastal region, about 550 years ago.
The discovery was made near modern-day Trujillo, which lies near the centre of the ancient Chimú civilisation.
More than 200 young llamas were sacrificed alongside the children - all of which were killed in a single event.

archive.fo/kiDxM
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-43928277

Seems like something jews would do

What a noble race. It's hard to believe how truly evil the conquistadors were to extinguish these amazing cultures.

religion makes people stupid.

As an American Hispanic I've thought this for awhile. Like the end of a culture that did non-stop human sacrifices during an eclipse was a bad thing.

Ancient population control during times of famine
2 fold benefit.
Less mouths to feed and Gods are appeased and increase crops

and their bodies fertilize the soil

This isn't a plausible explanation. Did you read the article? If they were starving, why did they kill llamas and children only to bury them? Why not eat them since cannibalism was a thing? At least the llamas.

At least the ancient beaners knew the fucked too much. The ones today got cucked by the cucklic church.

140 mother's who will want to get pregnant again…

wink wink

to hell with kids

Attached: Screenshot_20170828-084015.png (1080x1920, 461.96K)

We need Johnny Neptune in here NOW!

go away you attention thirsty nobody

Attached: memri15.jpg (900x506, 39.06K)

Christianity solves paganism.

Attached: CxwyC8hUAAE5pNP.jpg (607x608, 44.82K)

This

The only thing that may faithfully follow the coming of the spic is the plague of death and decay of everything around it, sometimes this plague even consumes its unwitting host.
This but a trivial part of nature in the living cycle of the spic, death is as natural as breathing, regardless if it comes early or late.

LOL

Attached: 1524825669.jpg (750x935, 92.82K)

Spaniards did nothing wrong…

except the jesuits (which are ultimately kikes), they hid all the ancient knowledge they wrote down which would contradict and counteract their plans for a new world order

Anglos are one of a kind

or create massive diseases and kill of most of their population which they then can blame on muh Spaniards

2 wrongs do not make a right.

Go back to sweden to lick ahmed cum from your sis pussy.

Read Paul honorary semite, he advice to not marry if you can.

Catholic spic here, cultural marxists behave like possesed corpses.

I think you were the one that didn't read the article, at least not attentively. Llamas were all younger than 1 and a half. Like cows they take a good amount of time to grow large enough for consumption, and they eat huge amounts of crops that could otherwise more efficiently be eaten by humans, its better to get rid of them if the people are going to starve otherwise. As for why they didn't eat the llamas anyway, they must have been desperate and looking for reassurance from the universe but all they had to guide them was a religion that said gods can be appeased by sacrifices.

He's an annoying edgy faggot, no thanks.

Spaniards are not moors mutt.

Why are there so many spics posting ITT?

Only the basque are white
And those are ironically the jesuits

Learn about how the jesuits got co-opted by the heebs. They were legit, but for very few years, still long enough to create a schism and let some of those help the american southwest/mexican northwest along with the Franciscans.
Don't believe all the mumble from crypto jews and butthurt native americans who got the unfortunate damage of the fake jesuits

Attached: Comparison.png (370x555, 302.95K)

Pagans gonna pag. Child sacrifice is probably also happening in your hometown.

Your christcuck butthurt is delicious.
wew have you stopped raping your kids yet, Jose?

Followers of a moon god kill lots of kids.
The world hasn't changed much has it?

Anything related to red flags, cross, snakes, phoenix, lion-like or gryffin are evil flags.
The greens (islam related) are somewhat the same and have the same aim though there seems to be a traitor in their kingdom's heir (a good sign but not to be faithed).

They're probably moorish than jewish and what most people here think.
Jews are scapegoat so I'd tell you fags who know something to discern and lurk moar.
..legalized child sacrifice with sex/snuff, decapitation and public execution, and many more just to showcase their """ strength """ out of feardom when they took over the previous kingdom (which is for you to research!).
jews are only interested in shekel and control the media (mainly but that's not the entirety of what they control)

there is no gain in religion. there is only CONTROL and you know it.
there's many variants of these illumanitoo groups who spread the same concept and cater every vector globally just to control.
the whole earth is not yet controlled that is why we still have this kind of freedom and power to oppose.
I'll tell the next step of their plan which is to make us all fight each other and lower the morale to fight (artificial peace) but they're too busy cleaning up their shit and their underling puppets are too exposed in public government position.

Attached: 6f493b18ca6692816f40b34b92559cdbad27bb94aeb46a47bb02c928d7f61f53.jpg (298x387, 21.16K)

>>>Zig Forums168519
I don't like Trump at all but he's objectively right.
Well, unless Trumpstein decides to war with Syria anyway :^)

Attached: faggotrye.PNG (702x487, 27.19K)

whenever i preach about the ills of the spics in the world they hurriedly come to take offense on it, they revel with their own frustration.

WHITE NATIONALISM IS THE CAUSE OF WHITE GENOCIDE

ask your mother

what's the matter faggot, out of pizza to spam?

Attached: a661ed5daf505d2599a7256506b7baa1df9b38f6b8d7eee34324ad66d2b561c7.png (406x452, 30.1K)

Basques are the most isolated population but they're not the only "whites" in the Iberian peninsula, stupid meme faggot. I know about Greece, the Jesuit conspiracy, and Sephardic Jews, but they're not related to what I wrote.

Let me tell you about the kikes.

Attached: 9cf7a48c9ac428b0c610ce489e9539cb780031f7f17681c5691aadcbb8fef222.jpg (894x894, 269.05K)