European Jews Scared

There is rising concern about the safety of Jewish people and communities in Europe, as the number of violent attacks aimed at Jews in many countries has risen in recent years. Jewish leaders are speculating on the reasons why this may be occurring now. Some, such as Kantor, argue that 73 years after the end of World War II, Europe is no longer inoculated against anti-Semitism. Others blame the rise of populist, nationalist political parties, while still others point to radicalized Muslims, who, according to recent data from the University of Oslo, are most often the perpetrators.

"What I'm hearing from them is a real nervousness, a feeling insecurity, a lack of safety, both physically and also for their Jewish way of life," said Nazarian in a telephone interview. "It's really unprecedented going back to World War II. A lot of warning bells are going off and red flags are going up and we're very, very concerned."

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2018-04-26/safety-concerns-grow-for-jews-across-europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

The Juden will never blame themselves.

Good! I hope it gets to the point where kikes are afraid to live.

This is more true than you realize. What is funny is that "Semite" is a blanket term that refers to peoples from southwest asia including both juden and arabs. The more you know****

English not your first language?

Half true, which is why the plebs eat it up. Islam is right-wing gone full retard, but the commoner will always automatically assume right-wing only has to do with white people.

The Yew cries out in pain as yew strike the Jew

arent like 90% of these acts commited by the muslims they want in? isnt this a grand plan to have them go to israel? isnt this a plan to overpopulate israel to give them motivation and reason to expand into "greater israel"?

almost like le eppid jew rapefugee destabilization meem is retarded bullshit since it goes against their self-interest to repopulate Europe with a group that hates the shit out of them…

Attached: b90b2fb40ada6dab61f65e9790237e560631dfd0.png (499x625, 49.48K)

In reality it's just a bunch of foolishly idealistic liberal Jews and other liberal Europeans who delusionally think that if they're nice to their enemies, their enemies will be nice to them.

that or proxy games between the Big Three have massively destabilized the region

yeah, its not like they can be openly hostile against the muslims afterwards attacking and killing them indiscriminately without the need of a pretense anymore.
retard.

I'm vaguely surprised you didn't use the Starship Troopers brainbug edit image, OP, what gives?

They don't need a pretense now, the endless Arab terrorism gives them all the legal justification they need.

It's almost as if Zionist have a history of promoting antisemitism in Europe to fulfill their vision of a jewish state.

/ j e w s p l u s /

Anybody connect this trend to Israel's persecution of the Indigenous Palestinians?

Naw. Unrelatered.

These aren't the Semites you are looking for.

Waiting for Netanyahu's to cruise missile Iran.

That ought to bring Peace to the Valley, for shure!

The youth is waking up to the jewish problem and forgetting about the holohoax. I hung out with some younger people yesterday around 20 years old and they hit me with so many anti-semitic jokes that I've never heard before and it was great to witness.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah

That JIDF meme is getting old. (((They))) are creating antisemitism on purpose.

Attached: theodore-herzl-anti-semitism.jpg (768x432, 77.14K)