*Hop*

*Hop*
*Hop*
*Ska-doosh!*
That's all the warning you get before you're in a deadly kangaroo headlock. Would you have the firepower to take it down? Or are you just another target?

Attached: o-ROGER-KANGABRO-570.jpg (570x814, 84.26K)

He didn't hop so good

Attached: faggot.jpg (640x424, 259.9K)

marry her

Attached: 1538924240131.png (1060x1500, 942.52K)

Gay and stupid and you're blocked

Its austrialia, meaning so semi autos… So something like pics related

Attached: IMG_4417-440x191.jpg (440x257 55.52 KB, 23.12K)

Fucking disgusting

Tsundere are only good when you mindbreak them with your cock.

No bulge No buy
When she's redrawn with a 12 inch cock then we're talking

I thought Emu's were more of a threat down unda

Attached: ScrewYouElves3_5939.jpg (350x405, 98.67K)

i gotchu m8

Attached: db90424aeba330c3cd36de0af1eed92d.jpg (369x800, 67.82K)

Don't kangaroos have 3 cunts?

We have ID's, you know.

What can you expect from a furry

Attached: losers.jpg (280x180, 9.1K)

>furfag OP is also a cuckchanner
Like clockwork

Would normally spam the entire thread with dead rotting animals but not worth the effort

Attached: A message to all furfags..webm (480x360, 5.48M)

They get off on that you idiot, they literally fuck roadkill. You've made millions of furfags cum by trying to "gross them out". Please stab yourself in the stomach with a knife for this tremendous failure, everyone, EVERYONE who knows you has had their reputation stained by your utter stupidity.

What the fuck, they go outside?

Watch Mister Metokur's latest two videos. It was revealed that there was a group of furies who where having sex with living and dead animals. They would literally fuck puppies to death.
Much of the work uncovering this has been the work of autistic furies who have enough of a moral compass to find zoophilia disgusting and are close enough to the perpetrators socially to get the information. Mister Metokur's video is just the best consolidation of the facts. Quite possibly the most telling aspect of this furry drama is the schism it's caused in the community as furies come out of the woodwork and try to defend the actions of the the Zoo Crew while other furies go "what the fuck why are people defending this". It's pretty much confirming what people have suspected or known for a long time, there are higher instances of zoophiles within the furry fandom than outside of it.

Actual zoophiles are mostly people who work in farming, ranching, or other animal specific fields. A lot of private contractor vets. They don't like to harm animals, they aren't necrophiliacs, they don't approve of that shit. Zoophiles try to keep their shit secret and try to appear normal to society. They also know how to safely engage in their habits without rape or drugs or injury, because they are animal people. Furfags on the other hand are absolute degenerates and do things like actually wear used diapers in public, or fuck rotting corpses. There is a reason 'dogfucker' is an insult to furries. They should be executed upon being found out, frankly.

Because you mentioned it, it was a zoophile who revealed a lot of the information, chat logs, photographs, etc.

Attached: stop it.jpg (323x156, 5.87K)

See? The horse lover is our ally in the war against the subhuman f*rfag. You also get to save money because as your cavalry rides in on horseback, a zoo can ride on the belly as well. I know this pleases the Talmudic logistical sensibilities of the modern military-industrial complex. I miss when Zig Forums was this chill and wasn't so full of underage aut-right and nogunz and Trumpcucks.

You think they'd appreciate the lack of cuckchas and addition of IDs and country flags, like they always talk about. Guess not. I blame the anniversary outage and MDE plebbitor ban wave for drawing more fags here.

MDE?

Basically some surreal Tim and Eric style comedy group that panders to a nu-Zig Forums audience. They got their reddit community banned recently, so they started shitting up halfchan in general, and occupied /mde/ on this site.

Is this the new "It's hebephilia, not pedophilia REEE"?

MillionDollarExtreme, of Sam Hyde fame. They got their sub banned recently, but the real cancer is the Qlarp people, whose sub also got banned. After a brief and unceremonial stop on Voat, they've been roving around imageboards looking for a place to settle and spread their cancer, like a caravan of Boomer gypsies.

Fun fact - Sam Hyde was already getting blacklisted for the mass shooter jokes, so he decided to call out Tim and Eric for being sex pests allegedly engaging in trafficking.

Stop being a nigger

Stay butthurt, faggot.

Attached: sammy.jpg (800x800, 89.6K)

We have IDs here you fucking nigger. Lurk 2 more years.

Attached: 1507331657.png (576x432, 446.79K)

fap fap fap

Attached: the black vote.jpg (220x342, 41.08K)

I'll send my condolences to your Kangaroo wife in australia.

Attached: 250px-Soldier's_Stogie.png (250x210, 56.94K)