40+ Sheep Killed by 1 Big Bad Wolf in Germany

(BERLIN) — More than 40 sheep have died in an apparent wolf attack in southwestern Germany, officials said Monday, adding fervor to an ongoing debate in the country on how much protection wolves should get.

Sheep farming official Anette Wohlfahrt told the German news agency dpa that a field in the southwestern community of Bad Wildbad looked “like horror” after a wolf there apparently killed 32 sheep, while more of them drowned in a nearby river when they tried to escape. Other sheep had to be shot dead because of their injuries.

Authorities believe a single wolf was responsible for the carnage, but authorities would need to conduct further tests to rule out a pack being involved.

Until recent years, wolves were almost extinct in Germany, but officials have worked on re-distributing the predators across the country — much to the dislike of farmers who fear for their livestock.

According to dpa, there are around 800 wolves in Germany.

time.com/5260010/wolf-attack-germany-sheep/

Attached: wolf-attack-sheep-germany.jpg (5593x3618, 8.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger#Subspecies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good!

1st wolf to roam free in Denmark for 200 years has been shot by 66 yr old farmer

Attached: Moment wild wolf in Denmark is shot).mp4 (640x360, 402.23K)

Fuck Sheep.

Not literally. It was a metaphor, meaning 'to hell with sheep'. I wasn't suggesting that you have sex with sheep, the way Jim has sex with pigs. Sorry for any confusion.

Attached: Jim's a faggot.jpg (675x1200, 127.49K)

people who genuinly think wolves can coexist with humans at this dense a populated area is either incredibly naïve or clinically retarded.
these assholes of animals do so much fucking damage to lifestock, and for what? the ability to say we have wolves in our country? to feel proud when the edgelords don their wolf shirt?

You've become a master of self-delusion.

It is in fact YOU, the needlessly destructive HUMAN ANIMAL who has encroached on the other animals who live their lives by the rules of nature.

the HUMAN is the asshole of animals who do so much fucking damage to innocent creatures, factory farming them and relegating them into 'livestock', driving thousands of species into Extinction needlessly, destroying the ecosystem, creating Weaponry system that could destroy the entire planet, etc etc, and for what? the ability to sit on your ass and play video games? to feel proud when the edgelords don their Zelda shirt?

Fuck yourself…

You are wasting precious water and oxygen that could be used by a wolf.

Attached: True Trump.png (1280x996, 449.05K)

(wasted digits)
Is that you, johnny? Either way, we ARE living by the rules of nature. They're inferior, so they die. Period. We don't need them, and they're our enemy, so it'd probably be best if we rendered them extinct, tbh. Extinction is a completely normal part of nature. That water and oxygen is mine, and no damn dirty wolf is gonna take it from me.

Attached: cb0dd5860da25a76b417dd528cfeff77133ba4349790e2eb1afe920af5b341e1.jpg (196x229, 12.2K)

German hunter here.
The issue is going on since years now as our Governments Green Party could generate many voters by flashing cute wolf pups on their facebookpages and such since naturally many more voters recognize a wolf instead of a kiebitz, an endangered waterbird suddenly no one from the green party gives fucks about.

It's hysterical to see how our taxmoney is handled, when every single County/ "Bundesland" had to create a parasitic job called "Wolf expert", who tracks and deals with the wolfes who even got themselfes an own personal statefunded helicopter in Lower Saxony "so they can get to the scene faster".

From the Hunters perspective there is simply no room for an intelligent predator like the wolf, hell, most of the hunters are too old and don't even care much enough to hunt foxes resulting combined with other factors like neonicotionoids + glyphosat in the annihilation of "lower venison" like pheasents, hares and such.

Every time the green party meddles in nature, every time they mess up badly and force us to deal with the consequences and blatanty act like it was no ones or even our fault after all.

Every year the green party admissions an appeal to the highcourt to ban hunting and collect our weapons, which gets denied every year. In the cities in which they are influential, like Nordrheinwestfalen (where the rapesilvesternight took place and where the refugee concentration correlates with the green delegates) they go their furthest to make hunting practically impossible with legal means.

For Example:
Thanks to the Green Party, leadammunition near water was banned due to unverified concerns, that the lead may poison the water funnily no one said something about the proven effect of birthcontroll and forced us to buy zincshot which costed 10 times as much as usual ammo. After that they managed to ban trapping with common traps and basically demanded a safespace trap that doesn't hurt the animal, doesn't snare the animals at the limbs, is connected through satellite and the hunter has to visit 2 times daily otherwise he might face jailtime for cruelly abusing an animal.
Since only few were even able to pay for the new kind of greenparty traps which they also demanded couldn't set up near waterbodies -> even slimmer chance to catch Nutria which cost arround arround 8.000€ each and many hunters unable to visit the traps twice daily, albeit it being connected to a network at all times because hurrdurr what if an animal got trapped and the trap didn't send out a signal??
because a German simply hasn't enough free time to do that. As a result, no one trapped for Nutria, a big beaver rat which damages bridges.
So many waterbridges were damaged by the Nutriarats, that the County gives every hunter a fucking bounty for every Nutriatail that they send in, lol.

I could ramble on for hours on end, but to cut the story short: With the introduction of the Wolf, the allready crippled German fauna will be extinguished. "Muffelwild", "Wisent" will die out completely, because they are nowhere near as fast enough to escape a single wolf much less a wolf pack. Same goes for every other deer, because they are herded in between roads and can't roam freely.

AMA if you have Questions

Attached: mufflon.jpg (717x596, 397.33K)

THE NAZI AWAKENS

I have always wanted to come and hunt in Germany, Namibian btw.

How cumbersome would the process be to get my meat and/or trophy back?
Can I bring my own weapons or am I going to have to use weapons there?
Are there butchers and other people who help with hunting?

I'm a hunter, too.

And I say I'll be doing the world a favor by culling the herd of humans in your front yard, since obviously the human race is overpopulating

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-10.24.10.png (1999x1333, 4.22M)

lol @ Namimbia !! I always thought you monkey people ate dirt. Don't the Botswanans sell you for cheap labor?

Couldn't care less about the color of your skin…

You're still a fucking nigger in my book

lol, only familiar with the other way arround of Germans boasting to having hunted in Namibia.

easy, as long as our wildlife hasn't an virus that barred you from exporting back to your continent. Since our Wildlife mostly has no extinction status, you are good to go. Except maybe boar because of the incomming african pig plague, but that's nothing new for namibia so it should be fine.

you need an european gun passport "Europäischer Feuerwaffenpass" and you can take your weapons wherever you want into the EU if you ask for formal permisson first, which will be granted if you are there to hunt.

depends. You can buy huntingdays in state governed forest and maybe get set up by an Förster who will tell you where he saw your paid wildlife passing, otherwise it is an privat business and dependent on that.

but yes, I share your sentiment. There are too much Humans on this earth; it's our duty as hunters to apply selective pressure

Attached: race.png (777x985, 971.73K)

What an ennervating age we live in.

Fuck off kike

Thanks a lot most informative. Hope to go there sometime soon.

Isn't killing animals that it's not going to eat abnormal and unhealthy behavior from a predator?
And don't wolves hunt in packs, not individually?

Apt name.

'Sub-species' is just taxonomy scientist use for convenience. It doesn't mean much and is largely subject to revision.
For example, your gay-ass inforgraphic is out of date. P.t. altaica isn't even used anymore and is now classified the same as P.t. tigris.

Retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger#Subspecies

Sheepocaust
Not again Germany

4got the pix

Attached: werewolf_nazis_by_truehorror666.jpg (600x776, 92.67K)

I Lived there for 11 years
nah, I'll pass.

Hi Achmed

BAN ASSAULT WOLVES

Das rite cumskins, we all da same but u gon die fo bein difrint

based

t. wolfposter

t. double-digit IQ american

if you swich that to lions it gets funny
black/blond manes and such

good

I'm not sure what the subprimates in your dungpit nation use to register one's IQ, but over her where we have soap and running water, we rely on The Wechsler Scale…

And you'd be amazed to know which category I scored in…

HINT: I was in the 'Very Superior' range

go find a bucket and take a bath…

Whites do have weaker genes than blacks, this is correct.

This. There's a fucking reasons we hunted wolves to extinction in Europe. Yes it's a shame in one way but they are predators and a danger to livestock and possibly even humans.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

strangely enough, we should tolerate sandpeople and negroes who are also dangerous to livestock and even humans..

What about the eurasian otter and several species of salmon you hunted to near extinction? Were they such a threat to you too? You germanokikes just suck at everything you do. Even the threat of extinction of the white man in europe is mostly your fault since you own the EU and let in all those refugees. You had to be civilized by the Romans and you even stabbed them in the back for their help. You're just one step above aboriginal. Your culture has always sucked and it's no surprise you ruin everything anywhere you go. We should be thankful you never had many colonies.

SOMETHING SOMETHING POLITICS SOMETHING SOMETHING MUZZIES SOMETHING SOMETHING EVROPA
there, now this thread has been faggoted up like it's required to be

agenda makes it the undeniable truth

Attached: gene bird.jpg (940x690, 116.96K)

Why are you hunting animals when you need to be hunting Greens?

Steppenwolf

Deport Sheep-raping Wolves.

Attached: 759db3be91b72adb7dee4563aae39daaf89d3a4869b5df4119bf6d5befead9d7.png (286x288, 51.94K)

Having a natural predator is important for the local environment in which you lot of ways. For example, if herbivores like deer aren't being hunted then their population gets far too big and they all die of disease or starvation. But the real issue is that they eat so much grass and plants in general that you start getting tons of erosion, even dust storms and creeks getting rerouted. Fucks all kinds of things up.

You are right, having a predator is fundamental.
An Island of grass, filled with sheep, will cull itself hence there is no one that regulates their population growth. Before the grass could grow back granted they left some patches to grow, all the sheep would die of starvation.

Now, Germany has no native Land. You will hardly find a place in Germany which has a circumference of one kilometer in which there is no field, building or road. Wildlife is hoarded between these small forest- and fielddistricts.
In Addition to that there is no place outside of hunting for these animals; their existence is paid for by the taxes every hunter has to pay as Förster (State governed Forestadministratives) don't want their precious trees getting barked by wildlife and farmers don't want boars damaging and robbing their fields. So none of the parties that actually own land want to deal with wildlife damage, which the hunter has to accommodate for when he signs a contract with a field/forestsegment, vouching to pay for any wildlife induced damages.

The hunter assumes the position of the predator in this ill designed situation and has to enact the calculated efforts to balance wildlife which is ordered by the state. He does this by not shooting the biggest, brawniest Stag with the mightiest Antlers, but by also shooting the Meek and Ill, letting promisable bucks grow into once mighty stags, planting crops and trees that supply his wildlife with a place to hide (important for hare, pheasents and such) and also trees that supply food in the winter, like wild-pear.

Introducing an apex predator like the wolf who has the ability to form hunting packs is like bringing a refugee into a room with a blindfolded and to the bed chained female and telling him not to rape on your way out of the room.

Attached: 4c7c7ee399e29cf58a687ae42589643e08707ac2dc9a1855e2fefb1554d02463.jpg (700x467, 41.35K)

Trump gained from this. Russia did it.

I have a masters degree in integrative biology, and this is wrong.

Subspecies is a category that plays a crucial role in understanding how species evolve.

A colossal faggot and retard you are.

And subspecies can mix too. So don't blame Stacy for raising Tyrone's sperm. White males are inferior to strong black men in every way.

Don't blame Chaim when he marries a fat black women and converts to islam and breeds a five halfjew niglets.

Jews are already black.

All you're doing when you mix two different subspecies is get an inferior offspring. That's the case for mixed race children as well, which suffer from a huge number of ailments.

This is called outbreeding depression.

Not always true, mixing two different dog breeds can create a mutt that's really good at a single task or generally good at being both albeit a lower average. That's why black/white mulattos have an average IQ around 93 while black IQ is 85 and white IQ is 100.

That's called hybrid vigor, and it only works in artificially seperated breeds like dogs, because humans tend not to breed dogs for their own long term survival as a subspecies.

Who could be behind this post?

look at this anus

Attached: 9108c6009a8420e6998907f6f4962fdea4b2f1a5c7b2dbee37d1837591a34dbe.jpg (1024x1112, 235.26K)

Why do you have this saved on your computer, faggot?

Now where have I seen THAT one before…

Attached: heres to you, goy.jpg (860x484, 54.19K)