Was it a mistake that the Army did not continue marching onwards to Moscow because the voters wouldn't like it?

Was it a mistake that the Army did not continue marching onwards to Moscow because the voters wouldn't like it?

Attached: 0719b3d07d5ec63767d5e14369dd39047b61c49eae33053c79f51a1e6a09ae32.jpg (500x621, 106.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Other-Losses-Investigation-Prisoners-Americans/dp/0889226652
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a mistake not nipping communism in the bud during the Russian civil war.
It was a mistake getting involved in world war 1.

If I get into the past, first I did would be showing all of this history to Otto von Bismarck and encourage him to impeach the Kaiser and kill Karl Marx, Rothschild and all the jews.

Fuck the Kaiser.

Eisenhower and the rest of the allied high command were a good goys. Patton knew exactly what was going on and wanted to invade the soviets so he was killed.

Attached: General_George_S._Patton_on_the_Jews.jpg (1018x4799, 2.66M)

I blame the Jews.

Attached: George_Lincoln_Rockwell this time the world.jpg (489x276, 49.48K)

Couldn't they have just nuked Moscow immediately after the end of WW2 or am I being retarded

They could.

Otto von Bismark was the worst thing to ever happen to the Germanic people. Uniting Germany under one banner lead to the loss of balance in Europe that lead to World War 1 and its aftermath, including the rise of communism, and World War 2. By uniting the Germans he destroyed them. Bismark was not evil, but his works were purely ruinious to our great race. All over again, it would have been better if Prussia never united the nation. Would have been better if things stayed divide and the same.

The Kaiser was the good guy. You've been lied to about Bismark because every modern central statist worships him as the great messiah of their false religion, the Great Prophet of Statism. Look at how the Communists waged their cultural war, look at how every modern central state operates, they all learned from Bismark and worship the man. They all implement his tactics.

Cultural Marxism? Bullshit, what we call cultural Marxism is really Bismarkism. Indoctrinate children in school to worship the state, that's what Bismark said. Destroy all local culture and create a new culture invented by the state to serve the state, that's what Bismark said. Replace serfdom with a welfare state and employee benefits from the state paid by workers, just as Bismark said. Destroy languages within the nation so there is only ONE official language to unite the people? Bismark again. Destroy all local German culture so another super culture can take its place because its only purpose is to unite folks under the all glorious state? Blame Bismark.

What is the EU doing? Exactly what Bismark taught. The destruction of culture and language, the eradication of borders, all because the only thing that matters is the ALMIGHTY STATE, the EU and the Americans are just doing what Great Prophet Bismark told them to do. Bismark wasn't an evil man, and meant well, but his actions and teachings were the foundation of the problems we have to day, he was not a bad man, but his acts were some of the worst in history. A propped up sham to modern propaganda, he is a complete and utter failure.

I support the Hohenzollerns. I would like to take Bismark's legacy and burn it to ashes and stomp them into the mud.

*led
Stupid. Lead is the metal that they make bullets from. Any goddamn Strelok should know the difference between lead, the metal, and led, the conjugation of the verb "lead".

The Soviets amassed the largest army of all time so far to fight the Nazis. I think they mobilized around 40,000,000 men. This was a true and dangerous "Eastern Horde" and many in the west feared that Stalin's mobilized field army might sweep away the Allies if war to break out immediately after the Nazi surrender. To ad to this was the usual Soviet propaganda, they claimed 5 million war dead, meaning one could theorize how many tens of millions the Soviets had in the field to fight the Allies much smaller numbers. Funny enough the Soviets later revealed that the number was actually 7.5 million. Then later one after the Soviet fall it turned out to be 15 million soldiers killed. With wounded and other considerations, including the west no longer giving them materials and trucks and other support, the west could have beaten the Eastern Horde. But, the west preferred peace after such a savage and costly conflict.

Quiet sorry. All try to type moar slowly next time I post before bedtime.

You couldn't just impeach the Kaiser, second Reich wasn't a presidential republic.

I don't know anyone can see it as anything but a positive outcome. Everywhere America touches is a niggerized hell hole.

Call it a coup then.

Yeah, except WW1 started under the Kaiser, no Bismarck.

Bismarck destroyed no germanic culture, he in fact forced everyone, even-non germanic to learn of the great prussian/nordic culture.

This is the mindset of shitlibs.

So how come Churchill wanted to invade the soviets too then?
How come he DID invade the soviets? In 1918

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (567x480, 295.29K)

They all spoke completely different dialects, some of which were not even mutually intelligible in the slightest. And there was also millions of people in the "German" "empire" that didn't even speak German at all and weren't ethnically German, such as the Poles, French, Danish, Dutch, Czechs and many others.

They could have, and soviets still haven't way of retaliating as greatest allies haven't sold them the research data on how to create nuclear weapons.
Didn't want to though.
Glad they gave away majority of Asia and Europe to communism, but at least they defeated huwite, or Japanese imperialism not to mention the menace of nationalism.

WWI was a mistake in the first place. Everyone involved fucked up, and only Otto von Bismark could have saved us.

Attached: Otto_von_Bismarck.JPG (540x786 721.89 KB, 194.74K)

wat

Dialects do not different language make.

Not German dialects. They use the same grammar, but nearly all nouns are pronounced differently.
Sit a guy from Kologne and a Schwabian together at a table, they won't understand each-other without having to resort to high German.

Churchill got voted out in '45 because of his war posturing towards the Soviets.

Bismarck was a bully tbh

Attached: Late_19th_century_web_alliance.jpg (500x334, 23.92K)

You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Friendly reminder that he grew up in a post napoleonic age, and ensuring that France wouldn't be a threat to the sovereignty of European nations once again was his second highest priority after the unification of the German people.

That was British policy as well, just for every European nation, Pax Britannica.

Where is the retarded leaf who was claiming the Americans would lose against the bolsheviks?

Okay then pal, how about I just say "Uniting states voluntarily by offering them concessions". The danes, dutch, and czechs were the same ethnicity as the germans bar literal by-name nationality, and who cares about poland.

Attached: do_the_suicide.webm (480x360, 3.16M)

Attached: 2057a2973bff2e5e6f9d85982ea140add522617e090d84b7e919582a73af81c8.jpeg (400x400, 19.63K)

Back in 1800 or whatever, provinces bordering each other were more accustomed to each other than their heartland. Regardless all of them lived in western infrastructure, had Christian religions, had western governments, and were made primarily up of nordic caucasions.

Attached: 77d8b0499f8cab89b726d1e8f8c9e8e5c53527e77507b5fadc815c8bf62d920f.jpg (200x200, 14.57K)

Marching "onwards to moscow" was impossible because we were outnumbered 5:1 and the enemy had shorter supply lines. Soviets had 49 armies in Europe at the end of the war, Allies had 10.

What is the Archangelsk invasion and the Polar bear expedition? We tried getting involved in the Russian civil war and accidentally tipped it in the commies favor.

There he is!

Attached: propensity tash.jpg (800x522, 77.14K)

Really, without WW1, there wouldn't be WW2.

WW2 in fact feels like a continuation of WW1.

People say WW1 was inevitable, but that's bullshit. If Otton von Bismarck was alive, his realpolitik would never allow the Kaiser to enter a two-front war.

Soviets had all their major cities destroyed, had to feed their armies despite most peasants in Ukraine being dead/missing/GULAGED/partisans/starved, had an infrastructure entirely reliant of foreign imports and couldn't even fuel their fucking airforce without American oil.
The Russian armies would have starved to death after taking every bit of food from the locals in winter of 1945. Take into consideration that there were famines in the Netherlands, Germany, and even in France directly after WWII (and the famines that happened after WWII in the later PACT nations were most likely memory holed).
Even long after the war the Soviets had to import food-stuffs from the US, because their agricultural system was fucked up.

Even in WW2, if the Japan has ignored China/allied with the KMT and created a second front in Manchuria/Russia, the USSR would be toast.

The reason WHY the ruskies didn't bother with the japs is because they knew the japs wouldn't spend effort.

If back then the japs had committed all their forces into diverting the ruskies, they would have lost Moscow and Stalingrad and Stalin would become a fucking guerilla warlord in Siberia.

I feel like 2014 again.

It was a mistake entering the wrong side of the war, but (((America))) would've never passed the greatest opportunity to die for the kikes

So South Koreans, Spaniards, Ashkenazi Jews, and Russians are all the same race? How progressive of you. I agree with you, fuck whitey, they have no cultchah!

Snitlibs are the ones who worship Bismarck the hardest.

There are only ever masters and slaves in a working body, and that isnt bad despite the sound of it hurting your fee fee.
Only masters are somewhat "free", but they are bound by their obligation and ambition. "Freemen" are just poor asocial autists not being supported by any system.

t. Hans Frankfurter von Cuttoffdick

t. 56% amerimutt nigglett kike cocksucker

Eisenhower was a jew who just wanted make sure his brothers in russia could enslave half of europe.

Also murdering 1 million German soldiers after ww2.

amazon.com/Other-Losses-Investigation-Prisoners-Americans/dp/0889226652

Reminder that the (((US))) started both world wars through covert kikery.

They also were starving, consisting of skeleton divisions, exhausted, unable to do much without american lend-lease and would have easily collapsed in case of an allied attack.

Never said that, mutt. The only subhumans too stupid to understand life are you and vatnik IP.
Literally nothing wrong with Master and Slave duality.

The title goes to the best slaves of the kikes. Ban circumcision and preapre to be "liberated".

Master and slave duality is only wrong if you're the slave. At that point you fucked up. Nothing wrong with owning slaves as long as you're not the one being owned.

And nothing wrong with slaves getting treated right and rising up when they are not. Right now slaves are being treated quite decently, minus the replacement part for huwite colonials and Europeans. But that is what rising up is for.

And I do not believe you are following me. Literally nothing wrong with slave morality either. Since if only Master morality exists, the world will be torn apart in less than a week.

For a lot of lolbergs, they are quite lacking at the rising up part. Something to do with too retarded to regconize collectivism and orders are what make up life and to build up real resistance and to replace any bad master, you need a centrally organized resistance from a woke slave who becomes a new Master himself.

Sorry for ranting, lolberturdians in other threads now live rent free in my head too.
lulz

>rooooo, the evil bourgeoisie JEWS are using oppression to force me to be productive and work for a living! Stupid capitalists, gibs me dat now!

You're not seriously this stupid, right? Are krauts so profound in their autism that they think it's impossible to collectivize without daddy government doing it for you? I'm part of a church (collective) , the GOA (collective), a FUCKING WHITE MALE (collective), a family (collective)…the list goes on. "Lolbergs" have nothing against the idea of groups or group theory, you and other retards just assume that because that makes it easier to strawman them.

Now now, I love Onkel Adi and all, but where did I say this, explicitly?
Are you such an emotional subhumans that you can't stand it when I point out that you are just a woke slave? I means all the anons and lolberg spergs like you are slaves. That is just a fact. You are still working and paying taxes. You are still greeting the pigs that stop your car.

And this is why you are an autistic, sperging subhuman. Something that is a proven/observable fact of life is no longer a "theory".
Sperg.
kek

Unless you are going to sperg out again about a "stateless" world, which I really don't have time for right now, dealing with spergs like you.

user, just leave him be, he seems not very sane and very upset about something. It doesn't seem you'll get any results other than autistic sperging out of him.

And FYI, I'm a slave too. If I were a Master I would be sitting in a beer hall right with my bros plotting how to become the Master of my people and lead them to my vision.
But alas, I'm just woke enough to have to suffer spergs like you.

Why don't you start using your own IP like a real "freeman", sperg?
lulz

lol, whatagay.
Most people have slave mentality. They are NPCs. They need a strong figure (Master) to lead them against their previous master if said previous master is shit.

Why don't you try to make comprehensive sentences, sperg?
lulz

Huh, guess monarchy really was the best system.

I don't speak muttlish very well, unlike you, sperg. Slavshit VPN is a nice touch though.

Any normal traditional, historical system that didn't get the "enlightenment" poison sipped into it was good, providing the slaves were self aware. Too bad, after the "democracy" cuckening they lost all common senses.

Peak kraut autism.

And NEETSocs wonder why they get called commies.

As far as government go, monarchy is the least bad, yes.

Not an argument, spergmutt.

kek

>Supply soviets with resources, weapons and food they need to not starve and ruin europe the whole world

HEH; AT LEAST WE HAVE NUKES
Except jews sold those nukes to all your enemies which led to deterrence theory.

It is not theory if it is real and practiced.
sage for autism
If only all polacks are smart as you are, then Preußen would be reconquested right now with Aldi and Lidl
:^)

Should've put more japs in camps

Bad shitpost. Typical for lol IQ muttblooded spics.

t. Lost ww2

I figured nuclear weapons would've been more useful without MAD, and jews not selling them to everyone they can.
Nukes were a mistake though, ironic that the only jewish invention, is based around destroying an atom.

Sick cognitive dissonance muttlord.

Cucked the world for their jew masters.

Still manage to be huwite and pure blooded.

I think it is a shitty weapon overall. Too much collateral damage. Fallout might be bullshit but the whole area denial deal is real for at least a few decades. Which means lost productivity. It is like biological weapons. A horrible thing for all.

When will we get nitrogen bomb
When will humanity break free of the kikes and their muttslaves and reach for the stars
Why don't kike understand that they can have their own cut dick solar system with their muttmerican slaves if they just let us be free in the next frontier, with no goyim to holohoax them
When will muttmericans get bred to extinction by spics so this will become real

You seem to forget what muttmerica is founded upon.

Nobody would have liked it. The Ruskies just fought a war simply for the right to exist.

The soldiers would have revolted.

neutron bomb
But you can set the atmosphere on fire and it still counts as a bomb :^)

Might be true considering the insanse amount of mutt propaganda.
But then soldiers are the most obdient slaves.

Attached: Thank you hwhite brothers of hwhite nationalism - Lol fuck you mutts.jpg (512x345 89.5 KB, 782.25K)

Does Spergkraut actually have a mental illness? Why does he keep switching to Polish proxy or his normal US IP and then back? Does he think that makes his typing style any less unique and obvious? I genuinely don't understand. What is this world he's imagined about >muh mutts?

Attached: c53a76a7ff3715acb1339f9a36e2c0e84767d1f8b5d7801bfd5988f4b03b2b50.jpg (960x720, 60.5K)

Now he's pretending to be a huenigger in a different thread. I've never seen samefagging this obnoxious. Maybe he's a shill paid to spam the board.

You mutts are too low IQ. That is why Zig Forums returned to what it always was and not your insane "freemen" non existent fantasy.

Keep thinking that way.

Attached: smug 3.jpg (221x380 16.82 KB, 91.04K)

This is a board for gun owners, not bootlickers, Hans.

Attached: 14768415190.jpg (1602x921, 262.07K)

Attached: (((Karl))).jpg (531x588, 54.66K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (276x280, 138.13K)

Sperg somewhere else

You don't even own a business. And business owners are still subjects of the state.

Not an argument. And you put words in my mouth again, mutt.
Your "right" to any property is directly woven with your ability to protect said property. Be it with your guns, your men or your protectorate, the government.
And as of now, not one single shot has been fired at the ATF, which is illegal by the law of your own mutt country.

Never say any of that was bad. From non mutt perspective, of course. If it wasn't clear, your colonies in the Phillipines were yours too. It is just laughable that for all the freemason muh freedom bullshit you ended up colonizing some jungle asians and cry about japs trying to bring civilization to the then stagnating China and gooks.

Yes. You won. Your "men" toiled hard to support the commie hordes of the East, while your wives fucked the POGs at home.
And your reward is pic related.

Not an argument, sperg. And kuckold karl is a much more fitting image for a subhuman mutt like you.
Kek

Attached: amerimutts whores forced to breed with niggers.jpg (600x471 76.17 KB, 100.77K)

Attached: Definition of race hwhite of muttmerica.png (1500x996 162.47 KB, 275.94K)

It's funny how americans think they could just beat Soviets and march on Moscow

So like. The irony of being unable to own firearms without massive difficulty and licenses, self defense and carry being almost entirely illegal to the common man, and your country's lack of shooting your blatantly obvious anti-german government. That's lost on you I'd assume? 'Cause I'm not exactly seeing the krauts trying to blow the EU's parliment building sky high or something either and you're not in a great position either friend. Real question, because trust me I understand the USA is in a shit-ass position right now and that most "men" we have can barely be fitting of the title, but seriously your country (assuming you're not a VPN which I doubt) seems like it's actually in a worse state at the moment.

Yes, we lost the war and muttmericans troop and NATO are here to make sure it stays that way.
The irony? The irony of having less gun privileges after the "liberation" than before?

Yes. Traitor government and foreign invaders, both shitskins and mutts. Yet the spirit will never die. The sooner your shitty mutt abomination state get disintegrated under the weight of a few millions spics, the better off we all are, even you. That is just a damn sad fact.
Maybe next time you can rewrite your constitution in a way so autistically detailed no kike can pilpul it.

kek
So much for muh freedumbz and happiness for every man.

Is that why they only let wealthy white land owning men vote you fuckwit

Disinfo. Non-white free men could vote; it's just that most blacks were slaves prior to the Civil War, even though as far back as founding Washington and Jefferson were talking about how slavery flew in the face of the idea of liberty. Both owned slaves and both wished to change to a nation where they wouldn't be allowed, but pretty much all the Founding Fathers and their followers realised what Southerners would come to realise decades later; that slavery was the backbone of the US economy and they couldn't just outlaw it without harming Americans. You'll note that between the 1770s and the 1860s the number of slaves increased, but the number of slave owners was on a constant decline, because the common man both thought slavery kinda sucked and was nowhere near wealthy enough to afford one - with the average price of a slave in 1860 being equal to more than a full year of median income nationwide. Point is, there were a tiny minority of land-owning blacks who voted. Voter qualifications did exist, but skin colour was not one.

t. Confederate

I also point out Greek debt and government is entirely the fault of Brussels, go fuck yourself.

None of this matters, their 50 armies aren't going to starve to death in sequence as the 10 allied armies approach, you'd still have to kill them with bullets. They also managed to feed and keep the mobilization levels above the west well past 1945…

They also let black land owning men vote. And land owing women of every stripe. There's a common thread here that you're missing in your desperate attempt to paint whites as some kind of "le evulz".

Attached: ..jpg (792x792, 69.75K)

The probably could. The Russians had been battered pretty hard by 1945. Not to mention that within two months the US could have had another nuclear bomb ready to use. People like Patton And Churchill would have been on board with taking out the Soviet Union.

What happened if he kept quiet and railed on the administration in a political campaign?

What caused the military men to fire upon their own brothers with the Bonus Army?

The Americans during the 1920s had more virtue than the Americans on today.

So if the military was so willing to turn their arms on the Bonus army who were their own brothers who went through hell during WW1, the military today wouldn't have a 2nd thought about disarming it's own population if given the order to do so.

Attached: Bonus-Army_001_L.jpg (650x300, 89.58K)

It was mistaking jumping into WWII in the first place.