Baby Alfie, the Latest Victim of Omnipotent Government

Baby Alfie, the Latest Victim of Omnipotent Government
mises.org/wire/baby-alfie-latest-victim-omnipotent-government
archive.fo/MQ4qC

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry the kid won't be counted among the dead. If socialized healthcare systems did THAT they would have to admit a worse death rate than private healthcare.

We do our best to help even in cases where there isn't any hope, because that's how the boundaries of medical knowledge are stretched, by continuously stepping into the impossible. A hundred years ago it would have been hopeless to treat someone with diabetes.

I hope it hurt when alfie died

Attached: edgy.png (600x526, 526.38K)

I'm not sure if they're more evil or retarded

Attached: Help.jpg (456x628, 508.93K)

Evil. It was either murder by bureaucracy (and someone was lining their pockets along the way), or part of a Satanic ritual murder to let the child suffer an agonizing death. Don't laugh, even if you don't believe in the devil, others do, and among them are the rich degenerate elite.

Leave zognald Christ cuck tbqhwujew

reverse satanic trips give the game away tbh

I'll just leave this hereā€¦

Attached: 2f3c144c75715864f6d04797ceb0abab943ba3a67a89cacd8afbfbb87daf09f2.webm (640x480, 11.14M)

The tabloid emotional reaction is proof of what kind of fucking bottom of the barrel retards have entered chans in recent years.
They spend their time on facebook, liking and sending emoticons of outpour on demand to every major and minor incident indiscriminately.
Fuck knows why they come here, perhaps for some kind of street-cred so they can be the bad boy on facebook/reddit, "woah look what I found on the darknet peeps!!! *surprise emoticon!!!*" - follow me on twitter!!!!

2 years ago, there was a fat, dead 'baby' lying face down on a Greek beach, being used as emotional blackmail to let millions of shitskins invade Europe against all sense and reason, or any kind of self preservation.
The reaction in the chans was edits with the baby being kicked by a football player, twerked on by miley cyrus, shit on, stepped on, and anything else they could imagine, because it was evident to all with a brain that it was an emotional manipulation.

Suddenly there is a brain dead meat sack that has been kept alive artificially for a year and a half, and a notoriously money-prioritising hospital in Italy says "we want him!! we can cure him!!!" for publicity, with not one of you faggots bothering to look up what kind of reputation that death pit of a hospital has, or knowing anything about the condition, let alone about the story as a whole, which involved the criminal parents being declared unfit, and sick money grabbers by a high court judge, legally, and the hospital in England having to defend itself and the child from being taken and used as a bank cheque by the scum.
Now these mouth-gaping cuckolds have arrived and this is the standard, brainless, feminine facebook reaction that they give. WAH WAH OUTRAGE WAH WAH MURDERED AN INNOCENT BABY AND HIS POOR PERFECT PARENTS WANTED HIM TO GO TO A FREEEEEEEE ITALIAN HOSPITAL WHERE HE WOULD BE CUUUUUUURED.

Really fucking pathetic. Not one of you will read about the parents, the hospital in Italy that kills off patients with lack of hygene let alone care, or the hospital or courts in England who have had to fight these subhuman dirtbag parents.
Key point, the 'father' wasn't involved until 6 months ago, when he saw the money rolling in.
They received 150k on a crowd funding site, and are set for hundreds of thousands in book and interview deals.
They have their own publicist.
The father stabbed someone else in his past and has a separate warrant for his arrest.
You fucking idiots have less of a brain than poor wittle alfie, who has been unaware of events for a year and a half of his 2 years of 'life'.

Britain is trying to be the new Aztecs

Regardless if this is true or not many people are not okay with a doctor deciding to kill sick children. Refusing treatment under grounds of prolonging suffering meaninglessly is justifiable but to prevent the parents from seeking medical care elsewhere is a step too far. It is no different in action from a death sentence. That is a decision that should be left up to the parents.

If the social system believes the parents are unable to make that decision 'correctly' then they should use the already existing systems for removing children from abusive guardians. The only reason they prevented Alfie's parents from taking him elsewhere is because they didn't like that their authority was being challenged legally. The level of corruption in the NHS of the UK is unbelievable. They are one of the worst employers in the world. There is a reason so many of the nursing staff are quitting and it isn't because of 'low pay'. Though that may be a problem.

Why don't you look up the information for yourself you fucking idiot.
Instead of saying "if it is true or not". You are talking about things you haven't bothered to inform yourself about.

The situation for the doctors is:
1. try to help a patient within reasonable limits. if kept alive only by machines, a reasonable time limit is set.
See Terri Shivago in America, who the doctors MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when she was a fucking pickled vegetable with no sensory response, i.e. dead
2. to be consistent in care.
A doctor can't decide to discharge a patient and send them to a money oriented shithole hospital that has developed a reputation for poor hygene resulting in the direct deaths of 8+ children from simple environmental hazards.
If Uganda had offered to take the child, what would,you be saying now?
3. The parents were in court, and a high court judge saw through it and deemed them unfit to decide what happens.
Parents aren't allowed to treat their vegetable pets as money-making schemes.

You leftist cunts deserve to die.

[citation needed]
Have not heard this, hell all the articles I read never name the Italian hospital, or talk about the parents other than their name, maybe this is why? I agree this is being used to play on people's emotion to push an agenda just like that drowned toddler was, expect now propaganda seems fine because it can push an agenda we like.

They're British, so both. In fact, all Euro scum are retarded and evil. A decadent continent that deserves the muslim plague it's getting.

Butthurt anglo detected

taxpayers should not pay healthcare of some retarded kid, the child was victim of nothing else than incompetent parenting

They wanted to take him to America, not Italy faggot. Y'know, the country that pretty much leads in medical advances via loose procedures on "new treatments."

Did you even read the Ron Paul opinion piece article, faggot? They want to take him off the taxpayer dole and get him to America for treatment out-of-pocket.

Rofl. You're too kind. It's not simply "worse", it's astronomically higher.

Yes. The parents themselves and their parenting method cause the child to have a brain disease.
Fuck off kampfy.

This is the NHS trying to cover up the fact that it is a third world health service in a first world country.

The NHS is defended aggresively by the left in the UK, because it is a massive state bureaucracy that overpays managers and admins. Anything that hints at the fact that it is garbage is ruthlessly suppressed so that the gravy train can continue.

Look up the case of Ashya King, the best the NHS could provide for his brain cancer was radiotherapy that would leave him retarded. Parents 'kidnap' him and take him to the Czech Republic that isn't a shithole where he gets proper treatment and is now cancer free and not retarded.

Even Human Vegetables have Rights, too.

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage

It's funny how you fags jump all over this story trying to yank at my heartstrings and telling me socialized medicine kills, meanwhile 45,000 people in the USA die each year from lack of health coverage.

But I'm sure one kid is worth more than a dozen football stadium's worth of people.