Mystery pooper at N.J. high school's track turned out to be superintendent

Pooperintendent!' 'Mad Crapper!' The internet explodes over N.J. mystery pooper

Kenilworth superintendent Thomas Tramaglini was defecating by the Holmdel High School football field on a daily basis, according to police. He was charged Monday with lewdness, littering and defecating in public.

First, there were the poops.

Track coaches and staff at Holmdel High School said they found them on or near the football field and track daily, according to police.

Then, surveillance, a sting and a surprise: The alleged mystery pooper was none other than a school superintendent — Thomas Tramaglini, 42, of Aberdeen. The "incidents" would occur in the early morning hours, when Tramaglini would run at the track, police said. He's since been put on paid leave from his position as Kenilworth superintendent.

Tramaglini has taken a paid leave of absence from his $147,504 a year job in Kenilworth. Leave can only be unpaid if a person is indicted or faces tenure charged, the district said, citing state law.

nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2018/05/superintendent_out_out_for_job_relieved_himself_un.html

Attached: nj-superintendent-poop-high-school-trackjpg-1c8c4c4574261569.jpg (841x557, 144.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superintendent_(education)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a super? WTF

You could say he was, caught with his pants down

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 33.65K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-04.50.15.jpg (1280x852, 217.04K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-04.55.29.jpg (2000x1335, 311.67K)

I guess you could say he figuratively shits all over the tax payers?

Not a janitor
In the field of education in the United States, a superintendent or superintendent of schools is an administrator or manager in charge of a number of public schools or a school district, a local government body overseeing public schools. All school principals in a respective school district all report to the superintendent.

The role and powers of the superintendent varies among areas. However, "it is often said that the most important role of the board of education is to hire its superintendent."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superintendent_(education)

Will he get in trouble for cultural appropriation?

Hilliry pooped on the constitution and pooped out a gross ass demon child and 50 million Americucks voted for her. Let's just level the playing field and legalize shitting on things.

Jim Watkins left his feces all over my remarkable penis, so I guess that makes his butthole a 'superintendent' ?

thanks for the clarification. Now that makes more sense, the income, not the pooping on school grounds

wow the pooping bandit irl

I don't think you know what that word means

I agree, fellow non-bot, hillary is a bad for amicica and this is good topic this for this thread

be sure to piss after you finish, then you're less likely to get a urinary tract infection

This guy looks like Suder on Star Trek Voyager. I am picturing Tuvock mind-melding with him to try and understand his motives and then trying to control the urge to poop on the bridge.

Activity best reserved for the poop deck.

Attached: shitposting.jpg (277x182, 11.14K)

sage, report thread and close page. go to hell anonarts major
next

BREAKING NEWS

Human Eating Machine Dates Mystery Pooper

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-12.41.24.jpg (1982x1437, 527K)

Haw haw yer so funny jewey nigturds. I wonder if the kind folks at the soup kitchen appreciate your humor.

Attached: MysteryoftheUrinalDeuce01.jpg (200x298, 13.85K)

That face, kek
Also, THIS ISN'T NEWS YOU HACKS
HAVE YOU FAGS BECOME LIKE NEWSPLUS?

Attached: pop pop desu.jpeg (852x414, 77.68K)

you would prefer another nigger/spic/roastie does X thread?

Superintendent Clamers I didnt expect you shitting in the track

something fishy here, he doesn't look like pajeet

Jims gonna fuck his way to the top

you just can't make this shit up

In his defense superintendent claims he honestly can't believe he shat on the fields and that he must have been hacked by the Russians.

no and fuck you

Attached: 9c1.jpg (640x480, 114.8K)

Nah, I'd have said he was shit out of luck for finally getting caught.

Attached: buff pun spic.jpg (625x409, 116.13K)