Trump silent on Flint water quality crisis at rally 50 miles away(he didn't drink the water)

Returning to Michigan this past weekend to hold an event that was reminiscent of a campaign rally, Trump reminded his supporters that he was skipping the White House Correspondents' Association dinner.

“You may have heard I was invited to another event tonight. I’d much rather be in Washington, Michigan, than Washington, D.C.," he said.

Back in this Washington, comedian Michelle Wolf closed her controversial stand-up routine with a line pertinent to thousands of Michigan residents:

“Flint still doesn't have clean water.”

Trump spoke for nearly 80 minutes, but he never mentioned the ongoing water crisis just 50 miles away in Flint — an issue that a government-appointed civil rights commission concluded in 2016 was exacerbated by “historical, structural and systemic racism combined with implicit bias.”

The life-threatening crisis has affected thousands of black families. Though things have improved, much more remains unaddressed. Irwin Redlener, a professor at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University, wrote about the lingering issues for Post Opinions last month:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/04/30/trump-went-to-michigan-and-didnt-talk-about-flint/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f8c9606626b0

Attached: 1525359406271.jpg (569x492, 40.45K)

Of course he didn't. Are you stupid?

Let the Flint leadership hang themselves.

Niggers need to pay their water bills.

Flint is dumbocrat controlled territory. What's he going to do call in surgical military strikes? Oh wait…

Do niggers expect Trump to be telepathic? How is he supposed to give a shit about your water problem if you only remind him about it AFTER he left Michigan?

What?

Attached: c0cd7b9b3a545657bde8a1a1864f3db6bd3036b4813d6eb2c23f90ad6d722803 2.jpg (216x225, 22.67K)

The people of Flint Michigan are spineless cucks, they deserve to drink shitty water. Fuck them.

Flint is 33% white. Good to know Zig Forums doesn't actually care about their own people.

the sourge of nigger hurts white people. doesnt mean white people should help those niggers just because white people live with them.

right, we have to ignore all the other people suffering because there's idpol we can shoehorn into this to deflect blame from the system that made things this shit

it's like

Thats a weird way of ssaying 67% nigger.

When is Trump going to get off his ass and fix that shit.

Obama already drank Flint's water in 2014. Why does another POTUS have to do so?

Flint's water is not a federal issue, it's a Flint municipal issue.

what happened to the aid already sent to Flint, wasn't the local government suppose to fix the pipes? Let me guess all the aid money went to the leaders pockets! no more help for Flint until they get new competent leaders.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice…….

The county already fixed their pipes, the city has no culpability at this point. The only problem now is all the upstanding citizens of Flint who won't/don't/cant't/haven't replaced the old pipes on their property. Any water problems left are due to the homeowners' incompetence, not the city's

this

This is what happens when you put diversity hire niggers at the helm of a sophisticated water purification plant. Nowhere else in the country has this problem.

Why would the federal government involve themselves in commies killing themselves?

(((civil rights commission)))
Is that the same reason why 89% of niggers in some detroit high schools… HIGH SCHOOLS, are functionally or totally illiterate?

k.

…How is it even relevant to him? The whole point of a stratified government is so that officials can handle problems at the appropriate level. The president doesn't resolve local stuff like property disputes or some random town's shitty, neglected infrastructure, that's left to the appropriate officials farther down the chain.

Attached: 1469093313310.png (322x276, 80.63K)

well don't just tell us about it, go pay your water bill then

also wow so much damage control on this thread, tell me something trumpcucks, does the guy you're shilling for directly materially help you in any way, shape of form?

Looks like a new snake oil Alex Jones can bottle and sell.

Attached: 6d0b54dffab342d2445b7eb88b890f351e87d9aee7d6cdcda6c883b094bc22f7.jpeg (255x143, 11.4K)

Should pass a bill to remove sales tax on bottled water

And hand out free ammo with every purchase of water.

its just standard cognitive dissonance, nupol is still stuck in denial that they got 4D chessed hard by a boomer isreali neocon, watching their mental gymnastics has become very entertaining recently.

So white people don't have to pay taxes at gunpoint for that privilege?

I heard Trump bought property in Flint because he can't get water like that anywhere else.

Correction,
It's what happens when the drinking water and sewer treatment plants are connected and the hired diversity niggers do their own plumbing.

I agree this is a local problem. The people of Flint should rise up and kill their leaders and replace them with new ones who are willing to spend money on infrastructure instead of retarded bullshit, and the federal government shouldn't interfere. That's how state's rights should work.

Obama didn't say a word as well

Yes.

Gymnastics over what? Some things have indeed improved but retards like you are still skulking around.

Lower rate of deportation than obama at this point in his first term
No wall
Bombing syria
Sucking jewish cock
Pardoning jewish criminals
:)

I'm still better off financially since Trump came into power which is what I was getting at. Meanwhile you're busy ranting about things that nobody else would have done either.

To explain further nobody defends every one of Trumps actions that would be dumb. Not everything can be done instantly and not everything will actually ever be done.
Lets say for example a full wall is built you cunts still wouldn't shutup about it.

Democratic led state screws the basic serives and expects the Republican president to save them
Typical niggers.

He's the type of retarded who thinks if your candidate wins you get to have your own personal dictator for 4 years, forgetting that congress runs the country. If he's even a trump supporter to begin with

Choose one.

Spend a couple hundred for a multistage water filtering system, they've easily blown that on bottled water or on their daily lottery tickets and alcohol at poos convenient store, or better yet, move.

You guys keep saying this but the caravan pictures you guys kept strutting around clearly showed a wall, in fact the very wall you said doesn't exist.

maybe the people should fucking move

Flint is run by a nigger democrat, Trump has nothing to do with it.

Enjoy your communist chocolate water.

Attached: 723px-Karen_Weaver_interviewed_by_Spectacle_TV_2015.jpg (723x600, 54.86K)

Is that a tranny?

Well, yeah. State responsibilities vs. Federal responsibilities has been a thing since day one, you know. And why would he waste time and money on places that want to impeach him and destroy his voters? Literally everybody else would ask the same question if their person was in charge.

In more ways than one, lel. That's deep, user.

All black women look like trannies, because black people in general look the same (like monkeys).

fences are not walls sweetie

Michigans local government is a national embarrassment.
Even Europeans are going "Why isn't anyone helping Flint? Its America and they have way more money then us, but we would have had it fixed in months"
And I have to be like "We have the money, but instead of fixing the water supply we gave billions of dollars in bottled water away and now four years later there isnt anymore free water and the water supply is still shit"

And all I can fucking think is:

#ImpeachTheGovernment
#ReplaceOurRepresentatives
#CorruptPiecesofShit

The fact that we failed on a local level is embarassing, but when we failed on a national level it became our shame!
What a disaster; our government publically forsook the American people.
Our Union has been made into a big joke. Maybe you shitposters don't understand the implications, but it makes me sick to my stomach.

Neoliberal/10

The Constitution limits what the federal government can do. This is spelled out in the Ninth and Tenth Amendments.

it has nothing to do with industrial pollution and companies weaseling out of regs that say they have to pay to clean up the messes they make

ignore the man behind the curtain he's just my friend

God forbid the federal government micromanage when its own citizens are poisoned with tap water.

Truly the real danger here is government overreach.

Look genius, this isn't a hollywood movie where a politician can just go "fuck the law I'm doing what's right". In case you missed it, that sort of thing is exactly what Trump tried to do at the beginning of his term before Congress put its foot down and explained that presidential mandates aren't a blank check to do whatever. What's actually happening here is the Washington Post is blatantly trying to throw a local government's failings at the feet of Trump, and you're eating it up because you refuse to acknowledge that maybe it's not just the right wing media outlets that are full of shit.

Sounds to me like 33% of Flint was dumb enough to live with niggers.

It's government corruption for sure, but not really Trump's fault. What's he supposed to do, give the corrupt state government a bunch of federal money? I'm sure that'll work. Take control of their government, stage a fuckin coup?

Trump already addressed their problem with $100 million dollars

things like this take time to fix even wit the resources unless you expect them to waste billions to speed it up,,,

fucking libtards

As a person who lives close, let me tell you about Flint. There is no crisis, there is however a media shitstorm. only a few blocks were ever affected by the disturbance of old pipes that caused the led spike. That spike was shown to have cleared in days. The refusal of the city to listen to its own engineers who told them that pulling water from a nearby river tomake up for a disruption in service is another fault. Another is the cronyism that surrounds all these Democrat cities in the state. They got their buddies to filter the water from the river, they didnt do a good job. This is the fault of the local government, not the State, not the Feds. By deflecting the issue they get to prolog there power, by blaming others they get to preserve there victim status. The "crisis" is fully resolved, has been for months, but if they never stop whining it never goes away Do you want someone to blame? Try the city planners who used shitty pipes decades ago, the shitty government who only after massive problems attempted to repair the pipes, who misappropriated 60 years worth of infrastructure dollars for gibs and hooker parties (see Detroit) Try the local contractors who cut corners to save money (on orders from higher ups to be shure) local civic leaders who instantly played the race card for more gibs and don't dare slow up the hysterics for fear of there income stream drying up, or the local media for feels over reals reporting. Not Michigan's fault that in a state surrounded by the same water our politicians sell to California a bunch of Democrat voting cretins can't get a drink. Not a governor who has run this state in the black for the first time in my life, and rightly pointed the finger at local fuckups and organised a state releif fund of shipped in 'free' water. But least of all the President who couldn't care less that Flint shit the bed yet again, at least they aren't the per capita murder capital of the nation anymore…

yes, he is supposed to give those incompetent idiots more other people's money, that is what they want

sauce, what's the plan to use that money to help, and will it be enough?

It is. Think about it for more than one second. The only reason the local people haven't risen up and lynched their city major is because outside forces would come in by federal law and "restore order".

I know that I, for one at least, want the feds in charge of my municipality!
Dumb shit liberal.

You mean the issue Obama was quiet on

Hispanics and jews ain't white

lmao, wrong
maybe 50 years ago, now they don't want to because they are too fat and lazy and still have netflix even though they don't have clean water

Trump only drinks Fiji water. Tap water's for niggers and spics.

Attached: http:_o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_feea4e92cf8abcbf3d40952c402ab3c6_205865619_Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 4.00.14 PM.png.jpeg (1028x675, 93.08K)

and the millions of poor white trash that voted for him that he doesn't give a single fuck about :^)

Everyone who had a hand in creating the pre-requisites for this disaster to happen is already dead user. You can't really blame the company who tried to fix it either, as they tried to help only to have an unfortunate accident, shit happens.
This was a problem created by big business as well as the government at the time when the mine that spilled all this shit was sealed up. Trump is now a part of the government, so technically yes it is his responsibility to help alleviate the unfortunate situation created by his predecessors. Mostly though this was the fault of whatever company owned that mine before and lazily dumped hazardous waste in that same mine (to cut costs). Though it doesn't help the very Laissez Faire attitude the government had when it came to environmental safety as well as a lot of other shit.

"The results: 6.31 micrograms of arsenic per liter in the Fiji bottle, said Cleveland water quality manager Maggie Rodgers. Cleveland tap water as well as bottled brands Aquafina, Dasani and Evian had no measurable arsenic. "

Drink the KoolAde

Then walk on the water.