Jim Watkins Makes Big Announcement at Press Conference

The Associated Press today announced that pedophile Jim Watkins has announced that he is nominating legendary shitposter Johnny Neptune™ as MOST EFFECTIVE TROLL EVER in his creepy imageboard Zig Forums.

"Neptune has literally kicked our ass at Zig Forums, as well as at The Goldwater", said Watkins today at a press conference held at the 'offices' of The Goldwater, which is in reality a wooden utility shed next to a filthy Filipino pig farm. "Neptune's only been coming to Zig Forums for a short time, and he has already had more of a negative effect on us than any other person since we started the shithole in the first place."

Users of the worthless imageboard Zig Forums have recently noticed the mods desperately trying to exert control over the situation caused by Neptune in such a short amount of time.

"The mods have never overreacted like this before, and it's been hilarious watching them freak out", said an 'anonymous' user of Zig Forums, who Neptune calls 'Sissyboy Sassypants'. "The mods are such wimpy little bitches, they've even resorted to removing the namefield so Neptune can't actually type his name."

R,,,,Insidersave flooded in that the latent homosexuals in /b/ are just as furious with Neptune as the mods and users who frequent Zig Forums. "I've never seen one man have such a drastic effect on Zig Forums since I first came here", said a longtime user of the piece of shit imageboard. "In such a short amount of time, he's caused more problems than any other troll, with no apparent end in sight."

But the problems don't end with Zig Forums, as Neptune has been infuriating the widely ridiculed online 'news organization's called The Goldwater. Insiders tell us that Watkins initially tried convincing the prostitutes who double as journalists at The Goldwater that Johnny Neptune was just a flash in the pan, but as time went by the illiterate staff began to notice Watkins become increasingly agitated.

"We would hear Jim crying at night" said Lexy, one of the Filipino prostitutes Watkins hired as makeshift 'journalists' for The Goldwater. "It kept us awake because when he cries it sounds kind of like an old woman in pain."

Two days ago, Steve Dellar, another staff member at The Goldwater reported that Watkins was throwing office furniture and smashing small appliances as he repeated "Why, Why Why?!!" Dellar told reporters "Jim put on his old Boy Scout Leader uniform, slicked his hair back with his own feces, and was last seen running towards a transsexual nightclub, screaming Neptune's name repeatedly."

Then yesterday, Watkins went into seclusion, leading to speculation that he may have committed suicide. Reporters were surprised when Watkins called a press conference, not because a press conference is out of the ordinary, but because Jim had the NAMBLA logo on the wooden walls of his pigfarm toolshed, a gay pride flag displayed, and two young Caucasian boys that he had been grooming in a basement closet for the past two weeks.

"I'm honored to nominate Johnny Neptune as the KING OF ROCKIN' TROLLS at Zig Forums", said Watkins. "Since he first logged in such a short time ago, he has entertained thousands, and infuraited millions. He's made me into his bitch, and it is for that reason that I admit being defeated by Neptune."

After the press conference, Watkins was allegedly hospitalized on an inpatient basis at a local Filipino psychiatric hospital, as he prepares for his upcoming arrest for child pronography charges, and extradition back to the United States to be prosecuted.

thegoldwater.com/news/jim-watkins-makes-important-announcement-at-press-conference

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-03.50.20.jpg (1280x830, 245.33K)

tbqh I've already read this story on TMZ and it doesn't surprise me.

A 54-year old, homeless, self proclaimed troll on 8ch. How pathetic. You will never be a meme, Milhouse.

Having such a lack of a real life that you would actually assume someone like Neptune would even use the word 'meme', let alone 'want to be one'. You really need to get out more often and take a break from that computer of yours, because it's turned you into a real loser who's lost touch with the way real life actually works. Anyone who actually uses the word 'meme' is a former Dungeons & Dragons fagchild, a social outcast, and obviously never gets any pussy. I'm pretty sure he couldn't give any less of a fuck about your 'meme' theories, because he never uses the ridiculous effeminate terminology of your pathetic imaginary 'imageboard culture'.

Jim Watkins here. That's one of the first things I noticed about Neptune. Unlike the other users here oh, you never fell into that trendy cliche catchphrase mimicry, desperately trying to 'fit in' by using stupid embarrassing terminology like 'Chad' or 'Normie' or 'Roastie'.

That's one of the reasons I hate him, but it's also one of the main reasons I nominated him as THE MOST EFFECTIVE CONTROL TO EVER LOG IN TO Zig Forums.

And they say narcissism and anonymous don't mix well

Attached: smugcartoon.PNG (380x365, 227.28K)

Attached: ole ole 2.webm (640x360, 3.59M)

Time to come clean Nigturds, you're one of David Hogg's meme factory protégés aren't you?

WEW LAD!

Hee Hee !!

t. jimmy fagtune

You forgot to check them dubs jewey

chekt ur triplings cuntlicker

In reality Jim could give a fuck less, his pigs keep his bills paid and his flip ladyboys keep his dick wet.

Untrue. I work at the Goldwater and I can assure you that Jim has taken steps to deal with Andrew. you'll see.

Ich habe heute die Nachrichten gelesen, oh Junge
Von einem glücklichen Mann, der die Note gemacht hat
Und obwohl die Nachrichten ziemlich traurig waren
Nun, ich musste einfach lachen
Ich habe das Foto gesehen

Er blies seine Gedanken in einem Auto aus
Er bemerkte nicht, dass sich die Lichter verändert hatten
Eine Menschenmenge stand auf und starrte sie an
Sie hatten sein Gesicht schon einmal gesehen
Niemand war sich wirklich sicher, ob er aus dem House of Lords stammte

Ich habe heute einen Film gesehen, oh Junge
Die englische Armee hatte gerade den Krieg gewonnen
Eine Menschenmenge wandte sich ab
Aber ich musste nur gucken
Ich habe das Buch gelesen
Ich würde dich gerne anschalten

I seriously hate you, JN

If this isn't proof of what a degenerate scumbag Andrew is, nothing will

The mod of Zig Forums banned me and cALLED ME A VIRUS faggot and when I posted the pix to prove it,he(we know who you are) removed that post and pix from anoter johnny neptune post
I've seen alot of horror pixs here,but the Zig Forums mod(we know who you are)banned me for body horror(colostomy bags)
He's really triggered by them(I think Jim has one)

Namefag:𝓙𝓔𝓡𝓡𝓨𝓙𝓔𝓦𝓘𝓢

SEE PIX(AND POST COLOSTOMY PIXS…only news relevant ones though)

Attached: banned n - Copy.JPG (815x552, 70.71K)

I got a bladder infection from poop in my pee-hole
never gain

Attached: gays.jpg (530x155, 19.15K)

Snibbety snap.