No money for UK kids,they have to suicide before they get help from shrinks

Britain is confronting a mental health crisis because resources for children are so stretched that some only receive help if they seriously self-harm or attempt suicide, Barnardo’s has warned.

Javed Khan, chief executive of Britain’s largest children’s charity, said that young people’s mental health had never been worse in the organisation’s 152-year history. Radical action was needed, he said, because funding cuts had forced charities to abandon vital services.

“It’s never been as bad, and in another five years’ time it’s going to be even more complex,” Khan told the Observer. “This mental health crisis is getting more severe and more difficult by the day. The numbers keep going up. Educational psychologists are pulling their hair out – they haven’t got the resources. They can’t respond as fast as they need to.

theguardian.com/society/2018/may/05/children-denied-help-mental-health-attempt-suicide-self-harm-barnardos-local-authority-funding

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 5.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738067/Dr-Khan-likely-Asian-surname-common-doctors-Patel-second.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not exactly rocket science. They should count their blessings that they the kids are just suiciding at this stage and not taking what they deserve by force.

Bringing in immigrants' children while abandoning your own. This is western boomer virtue-signalling cuckholdery at its worst.

It's not the governments job to stop anyone, let them kill themselves.

They're kids,shit for brains

the bitter truth.

It's not the government's job to create a society where everyone wants to kill themselves when they wouldn't want to otherwise. Get the fuck out of here Schlomo. Try being white after thousands of years of decadence, after Jews and Jews by proxy (Christians) murdered all your ancestors and desecrated the graves (family trees) that had seen untold amounts of generations pass before it. It fucking sucks, and you're laughing every minute of it.

Attached: a50e13e5cc30c590834d16909677425a83d977877b468604a89a37c540827ffb.jpg (910x650, 274.93K)

Then get them to turn their depression into rage against the Jews moron.

And?

That would be ideal, but LARPers like you aren't helping.

What larp jackass, you can disagree with me but I'm being serious.

Hmm, I wonder what consequences might result from all this.

Attached: tsr1.ans.png (640x400, 3.16K)

Excuse you sir, you also forgot to add the Jews.

I accounted for the jews under "politicians", since they're either jews or serve them.

But they join in on the rape not just cover it up.

Go ahead and put arabs in charge of society, then wonder why everyone is depressed, wew lad

Give it nothing but the winds of time.
if digits Britbongs retake their land and country by force

(((banardos))), actively sexually abuses children all around the world, with the sex tourism trips paid for by children in England. The charity collects money by visiting schools in England and giving children a little money box in which they can make themselves poorer.

Nothing to do with boomers you faggot.
It is the juden and their depraved destruction of all that is good and civilised in the world.

Hehe.

British have been infighting since prehistoric times. Stop white washing the ancient past as if it were some sort of golden age of peace, progress and harmony.
It wasn't. It was filled with petty fiefdoms, constant war, crime, disease and ignorance.
The Roman's conquering Britain was the best thing that ever happened to that cold, forsaken rock.

proof or fuck off

What's the matter, Ahmed? Struck a nerve there?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738067/Dr-Khan-likely-Asian-surname-common-doctors-Patel-second.html

Attached: most common doctor names UK.jpg (634x645, 122.99K)

wow it's fucking nothing

Britain saw an influx of Asian doctors in the 1960s and 1970s when the government invited medics from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to solve an NHS staffing crisis.

Since then many have come from other countries, particularly after Labour increased NHS funding from 1997.

I'm assuming they get their medical degrees in those shithole countries that have no standards whatsoever, then move to the UK to fuck people up.

Mocking someone who requests proof is the sign of dogma.

A suicidal child means only one thing, fucked up parenting.
Million-to-one events aside, this is the predictable and expected result of allowing women to do whatever the fuck they like, while also popularizing "gender non-conformity."
Women, especially divorced or single ex-sluts, often have an ingrained hatred of men, so when the chance to completely dominate and subjugate their own "personal little man" arises (from becoming a mother to such a person), she pulls out all of the stops.
Ask me how I know.

gibs are only for "refugees" goyim!

Because you have personally experienced a single anecdotal example of that which has drastically skewed your worldview?

As comfortable as simplistic overgeneralizations might be, personal baggage isn't the most sound of foundations to base an assessment of the world on.

>Government takes them up at 10x the price because bureaucrats are always looking for something to justify their existence
Maybe the UK should have taken a page from our books here in the US and kept their fucking charities out of the government. With the exception of a few major "charities" (Clinton Foundation, American Heart Association, etc.) most charities are almost completely privately funded here by citizens who actually want to see shit get fixed and don't wait for the government to do something about it. The UK has no one to blame but themselves for this one.

Attached: 2fb29fc4a6f4d145c651570e9cfa342d60cf096bfbf3be5fd5188094fed96f5f.gif (479x269, 1.74M)

…I've never met anybody who actually liked children or the British, so none of this matters

Attached: PicsArt_05-07-02.56.35.jpg (275x183, 9.58K)

I'd kill myself too, if I realized I had been born British.

Attached: PicsArt_05-07-03.13.00.jpg (408x350, 26.68K)

I say put 'em to work cleaning your toilets and taking out the trash before they get a chance to kill themselves.

Attached: PicsArt_05-07-03.01.51.jpg (2200x1464, 188.45K)

Canadian with poor mental health reporting in. Blue cross only pays for 4 sessions a year, and the free shrink can only see me once a month. Fucking AISH is completely incompetent and it's looking more and more like I'll have to return to work, which will likely result in me going completely bananas and/or killing myself. The world's governments will continue to allow us all to go mad rather than get us the help we need.

Hang in there, brother. We'll have our time soon.

You should try getting off the SSRIs and whatever other pharmaceuticals you are on (that are actually CAUSING your "mental illness) NAO, b4 you are forced to by societal circumstances. Stop b-laming others and do what you can to improve your own life. You don't need more of a handout. You need a good slap upside the fuckin' head.