Video: Heroic Man Aggressively Wrangles Dancing Nogs During College Graduation Ceremony

It's a tradition for culturally black sororities and fraternities to "stroll" across the graduation stage and perform their Greek organization's signature dance, but that tradition was interrupted Saturday at the University of Florida by an "aggressive" graduation marshal.

Video footage showed the orange-and-blue clad marshal physically hustling the celebrating students off the graduation stage — at one point bear-hugging a male student and dragging him away. The videos have spread widely on social media, with many critics calling the actions racist.

As criticism mounted, UF's President Kent Fuchs apologized on Twitter on Sunday for being "inappropriately aggressive in rushing students across the stage."

"The practice has been halted for all future ceremonies, and we will work to make sure all graduating students know we are proud of their achievements and celebrate with them their graduation," he wrote. Video from the Sunday ceremony shows students strolling unimpeded, as well as Fuchs leading each commencement ceremony since then with an apology.

Witnesses said the marshal appeared to hurry graduates only at the 1 p.m. Saturday ceremony after one student did a back-flip on stage, and he focused on students who stopped or danced.

The strolling itself is a 5- to 10-second version of the organization's full dance, said UF graduate Christopher Wilde-Garcia, and students tailor them to match their time crossing the stage. Members of the culturally black Greek groups usually wait until the end of the ceremony so they can stroll one after another.

Wilde-Garcia, who crossed the stage right before the two students whose dances were interrupted, said he saw the graduation marshal push other people ahead of him, so Wilde-Garcia decided to simply hold up a fist rather than perform his fraternity's stroll.

"I was afraid the white man would touch me," the 22-year-old said.

When he crossed the stage and turned around, he said he saw his friends being physically removed from the stage. He made a move to head back and help his friend, but another marshal ushered him away. He said the crowd, which normally cheers when students stroll, loudly booed the marshal.

"To stroll at graduation at a historically white institution where black students weren't allowed for a long, long time is a huge accomplishment," he said. "We deserve that celebration."

One of the students, Oliver Telusma, described the manhandling to The Gainesville Sun.

"He picked me up and turned me around, which I thought was kind of embarrassing and degrading to be handled in that manner,” he told the newspaper. "It was just really uncalled for."

Fuchs has since individually called each affected student and apologized for the incident, but Wilde-Garcia called the apology superficial. He, like others on social media, called the yet-unnamed marshal's actions assault. Wilde-Garcia and his friends want to see the man named and fired.

"This little snapshot of what happened at graduation is a little bit of insight into how the university treats minority students, especially black students," he said. "Black students are told how to exist at the University of Florida, even on the graduation stage."

archive.is/9IOTp
miamiherald.com/news/state/article210612769.html

Everything has to be a chimp-tier spectacle with these people i swear to god

Give blacks their own country, Haiti or other parts of the Caribbean

And give Mexicans in the United States their own country, the Southwest and all Western United States

And give all the Native Americans their own country, everything else

You evil fucking crackers go back to Europe and take your liberal hippies with you, YOU FUCKS!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

They have a whole continent

They have their own country, it's called Mexico
They have their own country, they're called reservations
Europe is already full of mentally ill liberals. The only solution is the final one.

That's what will keep you alive when all the rest are dead, kiddo.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

every time

How racist.

Amen, brother.

Attached: 690b3d0b9aa7b92a58a91c2700c5d5f45df0d4512284ef21b52b964624805e2c.jpg (255x390, 17.3K)

Hahaha white bitch is the least thing that I AM concerned with right now.. If I want a white bitch all I need to do is go into town and I'm sure there is some dumb white bitch cracker girl that will give it up to ME.. If anything I WANT a ARABIC bitch RIGHT NOW!! (I've had 2 of them so far)

NOW THATS WHAT THE FUCK I WANT RIGHT NOW!!!

FUCK GRINGOS!!!

VIVA PALESTINE!!!

Attached: IMG_20160826_022822.jpg (891x960, 147.52K)

Cry more niggerfaggot.

Attached: 0d75e315f7.png (634x1643, 1.03M)

Stay mad farm equipment.

Attached: white_privledge_damn_good.jpg (1250x1920, 224.4K)

Zero fucking decorum. Chimps.

All jokes aside, you realize that being a white piece of shit isn't really going to get you anywhere, right? You will just cause more racial hatred and strife, right?? So therefore I recommend a TRUCE!! If you don't accept then go ahead, keep being a Stupid White Bastard then…

Attached: 281101915a117e524337191a79eb93ef0f81bc3a9e60c386ac5274510da20b59.gif (230x230, 1.97M)

When did this place become tumblr crossed with worldstarnignog.

Sick of hearing from loud mouthed niggers, spics, kikes and dykes.
Every last nigger should be killed, it is as simple as that. And I say that as a professor in a well known university.

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x197, 8.95K)

*said in a tiny voice at around knee level*

While im sitting on my narco money shaped like an Aztec pyramid while I have a Winchester rifle sniper scope pointed at your fucking head ehh??…

I thought being white did just that. Isn't that why the POC are given a free ride and an extra leg up in every situation? You have opened my eyes user. Maybe…maybe minorities are just lazy worthless lumps of flesh?

LOL! Is there anything coons won't shuck and jive for?

Attached: Dance fo yo gritz.gif (480x270, 2.02M)

Soynigget

this is funny, but I need citation for that bottom panel.

Spoken like a true ambassador of peace.

Hooray for white homicide, kikes and faggots first.

Attached: White cis men.png (432x792, 112.89K)

Attached: 1982058_10203413884286446_1559140748_n.jpg (259x194, 10.04K)

You mean chinks? That were here like 5th?
I say again;
Fuck off Mordecai.

benis

Attached: cropduster.png (480x360, 237.62K)

FUCKA WHITE BOI
DATS MA BROTHA!!

Attached: angry-black-man-young-casual-wearing-blue-tshirt-white-background-66273086.jpg (620x900, 51.27K)

calm down

Attached: fried-chicken-drumstick-stock-picture-375927.jpg (1300x924, 92.29K)

Niggers dont travel in packs they travel in bunches. Fuck a bunch of niggers.

Attached: 3e5658cf1099134f11b7f2f125e27dc4e269e88757718ef08131a52295809778.jpg (255x255, 12.1K)

==JUST==
==FUCK==
==MY==
==SHIT==
==UP==

Attached: 2018-05-08 01.19.59.jpg (264x248, 56.81K)

When I graduated high school (quite some years ago now) my high school had a rule about showboating. The rule was that they would delay your graduation status for 6 months if you did anything silly during the ceremony. Since that could mess up one's college applications, that was enough to kill it.

And the only reason they needed this rule was to keep the black kids from doing their little victory dances on stage. Nobody else did this. It was just the niggers.

How sad that even the ones smart enough to complete college, still can't understand . WE WAS DISINTAGRATED!!! Fuck you nigs. You still haven't got a clue.

And fuck the college for having no balls.
They should say straight out: "this behavior was not allowed, everyone was told that, and some people still insisted on being disobedient. It would only be racist if we had let non-black students dance"

During the Spanish-America war, when the Spanish saw American soldiers, disguised as bushes and shrubs, moving across the landscape, they would shout:
GREEN GO !

Indo-europeans and Persians are brothers and sisters.
Zig Forums supports the destruction of the jewish state and the return of all of Palestinian land back to the Palestinians.

Also:
You are 80-100% Celtic you pinche puto.
Your language is 100% Celtic.
Your food is 100% Celtic.
Your entire culture, other than beheadings, is entirely Celtic.
TB;DR: You are white.

Whitey wuz doin' backflips and nuffin happens?
fucks you,white trash
eats my black anus

Child support?

Attached: mdrf5wl51it01.gif (300x300, 171.75K)

Fuck off MIDF, you don't speak for Zig Forums.

We already did moron, it's called Liberia.

They ruined it within a generation.

I hate nigger bullshit, but let's be honest here…

This was their graduation, and if they wanted to do a little 'victory dance' thing, then big deal…

I say let them celebrate. Their grandparents and great-grandparents didn't have the opportunity to graduate like yours did, so fuck you and your family.

HINT: the dickhead white dude in the purple gown is really lucky he didn't get his ass kicked, because a black dude (or a black girl) WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS….

I really wish I could have seen one of those black dudes grab the white dickhead by the throat, choke him out, break his jaw, and leave him unconscious on the stage in front of the audience and the alumni…

HONESTLY ?…..

I hate a fuckin' nigger… I can't stand their monkey ways….

But I would MUCH RATHER hang out with a nigger than a Trump supporter.

you guys would get your asses kicked so bad by even the most diminutive black teenager.

All you dream about is the head of white dicks, Reddit faggot nigger.

Attached: IMG_20180508_002213.jpg (1920x1080, 258.01K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-09.44.23.jpg (2000x2000, 295.74K)

I DIDN'T STUTTER

again… even the most diminutive 14 year old black kid could beat your ass SO badly, in front of your family and 'imaginary online friends', easy as fuck, making a spectacle out of you and your misogynistic, bigoted, angry and resentful disenfranchised 'make America great again' predictable trendy bullshit…

You wouldn't stand a chance against a nigger.

You fuckers started this fire and now seeing that nothing is working out you want to make some plea bargain?

Attached: Don't Call It A Grave It's The Future You Chose.gif (606x423, 1.71M)

Attached: swipe-that-dollar-tyrone.mp4 (408x720, 1.86M)

AGAIN: even as stupid and primal as they can be, I would still much rather hang out with one of the than to hang out with one of you douchebag sissy boy Trump supporters… Trump supporters are the biggest dick heads I've ever seen… At least idiot George Bush didn't have supporters that were so pathetic and wimpy like you guys…

Attached: 20180508_095954.png (1280x1280, 444.5K)

typo correction:

"I would still much rather hang out with one of THEM* than to hang out with one of you douchebag sissy boy Trump supporters"

It's pretty obvious that the reason you're so bent out of shape is because stupid white bitches like to throw their lives away and fuck niggers these days, while you can't convince a female to give you the time of day…

Attached: 20180508_101649.jpg (1280x800, 701.23K)

Sounds like you're mad because your man Tyrone left you for one of those white bitches. Is the freebux not working out as you planned?

Attached: 1463104211289.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

In America, if somebody simply 'grabs you', exactly like the faculty member did to the students, that's considered simple assault, a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in prison for each count.

(you do NOT have to hurt a person to be charged with Simple Assault, because simply touching or grabbing them constitutes a crime in all 50 states)

However, actually forcibly 'dragging' somebody could technically be construed as false imprisonment, which is actually a felony in all 50 states.

This faculty member grabbed and dragged FEMALES as well as males.

As much as I can't stand niggers, fair is fair, and I say the white dude should be charged with SEVERAL COUNTS of misdemeanor simple assault and felony false imprisonment…

fuck him…………………………..

By the way, Little Guy….

How's that MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN thing working out for you ?…

lol hahahahahaha !!!
(You haven't been on the planet long enough to realize that AMERICA NEVER WAS GREAT, dumbass !!!)

That's all a myth… Urban legend… America never has been great, not even back in 'what you have been told' were 'the good old days'…

(It's always been a piece of shit, and it's NOT going to get any better)

WHY THE UNIVERSITY WILL SETTLE OUT OF COURT AND PAY THE STUDENTS AN UNDISCLOSED SUM IN THE TENS OF MILLIONS:

"During one of this weekend’s commencement ceremonies, we were inappropriately aggressive in rushing students across the stage. I personally apologize, and am reaching out to the students involved."

— W. Kent Fuchs (@PresidentFuchs)

Because the university is liable for punitive damages, and the president of the University made a full admission in a public statement…

(And the University's Insurance Company's attorneys are going to advise the university to settle out of court rather than take it in front of six jury members in a civil courtroom, where they could stand to lose hundreds of millions of dollars instead of just 50 million)

This is one of those extremely, extremely, extremely rare instances where I actually side with the niggers.

They were publicly humiliated in front of their peers during their once in a lifetime commencement ceremony.

But they're going to be smiling from ear-to-ear when the University's insurance company settles out of court in 14 months…

The dick head Marshall in the purple robe actually did them a huge favor, because they live high on the hog with the punitive damage awarded to them, easily being able to pay for their own children's college funds, not to mention they could afford to buy a couple white slaves to clean their toilets for them.

maybe for brown people, for whites it was really good up to, idk 80s, or maybe 70s?

And everything else south of Mexico
No, it's called kicking the bucket

"Whitey" is only doing this because you choose to make a scene everywhere you fucking go to the bathroom, De'Shawn
Keep being salty, spearchucker

Black "people" can't fight for shit
If you think people are obligated to take their shit lying down, you can go right ahead and do it yourself
Also:
>>/facebook/

No one really gives a shit what your opinion is on tarbabies, so I'll just say this: I could just kick a nigger in the fucking balls and be done with it when he picks a fight with me because they're not worth anyone's time

simple Declinism, where each generation seems to think the generations before them 'had it good', but in all actuality, the system has always worked against the average citizen, no matter what color they were, the game was rigged and the cards were marked, and a massive disparity has always existed, where the citizens were brainwashed into thinking we had special freedoms and rights that separated us from the rest of the world and made us better, alleged free press, the red white and blue and hotdogs apple pie and all of that baseball bullshit, when nothing was farther from the truth. The 'good old days' that most people associate with America were a fabricated imaginary concept after World War II, where artificial stimulus created what appeared to be 'the American dream', the 'Leave It to Beaver' ideal that never really existed in the first place, while in all actuality, the corruption of the powers-that-be was secretly disenfranchising the Common Man, and already barreling us into the 60s, with its social unrest and behind the scenes political agendas the only further hastened our demise. The up-tempo times you speak of are nothing more than an artificially stimulated scenario, where .01% prospered from the loss of the other 99.9%.

Trust me… If they're actually were 'good old days', you'd know about it.

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-11.09.49.jpg (1999x1803, 333.4K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x675, 1.5M)

Niggers should be shot.

Schlomo>"dancing nogs" Oy vey racists!

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

If only real life were like a Zelda video game, you might actually be a powerful magical elf in an enchanted forest, where you could push your buttons on your controller, and your avatar would kick the black guy in the nuts, and you would become a 'magical wizard' while cheap 8bit audio of shimmering gold coins played in the background….

However, real life isn't a video game…

in real life, you've lived an existence of sheltered mediocrity, pampered by your mother, manipulating her into purchasing your video games and that obsolete computer while you sit isolated in the stinky little room of yours….

While black children 1/3rd your age have had to rough it out in the streets.

Any teenaged black girl could teach you the difference between Zelda and Ghetto Fighting, making your eyes cross as they beat your white ass into a hospital bed.

apparently, you've never seen them fight

Where did you get this terrible fucking style of posting from? "Trust me guys I hate chimps but they're better than people, amirite? i want to see people beaten by stronk superior chimps. . . . . all they wanted to dindo was interrupt the ceremony and waste the time and attention of all the other graduates and attendees. . . ." go suck your own dick, nobody cares.

No bump, not news.

Ahhhh, yes… Nazi Germany, where body lice infested everyone, and 2/5ths of the citizens had syphilis and survived of spoiled meat.

*puts my feet up on table, rests my hands behind my head, leans back in office chair and smiles*

So I'm guessing the 2/3 in the same statistic handled the situation in a different matter besides chimping out and being on WSHH when Laqueesha and her goons gang up on one person in a 1 to 8.

Attached: viper.webm (512x512, 927.81K)

'2/3 in the same statistic' ??

wtf?

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-12.12.50.jpg (1013x1024, 242.9K)

I really really like this edit.

Thankyou, sir…………………

I'm pretty fond of it, myself

The version I heard was: anyone foreign was called "griego", Greek.

(((Are you certain?)))

I take it that this is the Johnny Neptune containment thread today?
It appears so.
What an idiot time-waster. And I thought I was bad!

Lol @ you being SO STUPID that you think I'm 'contained' to any particular thread or website or activity…

(idiot, I'm always doing this wherever I go, whatever site I visit, in every fucking :thread' or. 'page' or 'channel')

every fucking thread in Zig Forums is receiving my exact same form of graphical satire and ridicule, you braindead bitchboy…

Meanwhile, I'm simultaneously editing my own videos to troll video sites, creating content to OSB feed through Periscope, watching TV with Wendy AND making lunch, you inept myopic fool…

(good luck trying to 'contain' a tornado in a mason jar, Little Guy)

at least I'm here with a purpose, instead of just coming here 'to read' like you, dumbass boring mediocre dude…

the way I see it:

it's YOU who's 'contained' here, with nothing to contribute or effort to be made, barely able to entertain yourself, and relying on others to supply the content for you to 'fill your empty void'….

Wasting time ?…..

Not at all… I'm doing graphics 24/7 regardless. I've been drawing, sculpting, painting, creating 3D animations, and tossing together computer generated graphics around the clock my entire life…

It's how I ENTERTAIN MYSELF….

and I'm so fucking fast, that I'd hardly call spending 147 seconds creating a graphic to be a waste of time….

the real problem is that you're BORING, which is why you are always BORED…

I've never been 'bored' for more than 2 or 3 minutes at a time in my entire life…

idiot

You'd know because you got beat up by a nigger, Andrew
I, on the other hand, know how to knock niggers out
I've knocked out plenty of subhuman scumbag faggots like you

No, you're the entertainment

That you suck dick or you're suffering from a withdraw of niggercock.

Still taking the same bait and hook over and over every fucking day. It's almost getting tiresome at this point, Andrew. There's only so much milk I can fit in my pail per day, Johnny boy; but I guess a /lolcow/ like you never stops delivering.
Wew lad!

I LOVE the NIGGER COCK……………………..

…..because they know how to KNOCK OUT pasty white boys like ALL OF YOU……………………

…………….oh yeah………..

……………FUCK ME HARD, TYRONE………………..

………….go DEEP in my ASS………

I hate niggers and you'd have to pay me to watch nigger porn. And I'd immediately dump a girl who seriously suggested cucking. I find it amazing and utterly disgusting that there are many whites who don't feel the same as I do about these things.

typical dindu

Lol. A better example of staged controversy I haven't seen in a long time.
>n…no, that soyboy really did take it upon himself to be a great White hero, y-you're just envious of his BASED actions.
Don't be naive. This was set up to pump the "whitey still keepin da black man down" narrative, as well as d&c to prevent blacks and White ever uniting against (((them))).
It's even color coded (orange and blue) so that the relevant people in society know it's a staged event.
That visceral tingle you felt in your tummy/balls at the thought and (wrongly believed) sight of a "white man standing up against the niggers" is exactly the hook the jew uses to ensure that the right buys this.

The problem is that often there is an event photographer, and many parents want to videotape the event, and they want it to be an orderly, mature sort of presentation. Not Jamal grabbing his dick and making funny faces while moonwalking. Also there is a practical time issue involved: when you have several hundred (or more) students to give diplomas to as they walk across the stage, you don't want half of them to stop and do a little 30-second silly dance.

Some US schools have had rules about doing this shit at graduation, for many years now. And it's a rule for EVERYBODY, they don't let white/chink/spic kids do silly dances either. The nogs were almost certainly told not to engage in this sort of behavior, and they did it anyway. They acted like children when they did it, and now they're acting like infants complaining about it. It isn't racism in the least.

>>>/israel/
>>>/jidf/
>>>/shill/
>>>/oven/
>>>/auschwitz/

>many parents want to videotape the event, and they want it to be an orderly, mature sort of presentation.

lol fuck them

fuck those pieces of shit parents, and what they 'want'

LOL @ your futile compulsion to exert needless control over things you can't control, and the see thing, boiling anger & frustration inside you.

SEETHING*

Dubs of truth

can I tell you what's nauseatingly gay ?

The 'dubs' thing

checked
go back to whatever Fox News comments section you fell out of

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x580, 497.54K)

Celtic?
The Celts got their asses kicked. Celts are over. All they can do is breed. English is the language of conquerors. Celts can't into conquest.