Israel offends Japan PM by serving him dessert out of a shoe, which Japanese people 'despise

A dinner with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and their wives last week was interrupted by an offensive cultural faux pas: Dessert was served in a shoe.

While serving food in a shoe seems like an odd choice for any culture, it has an especially offensive connotation in Japan.

"This was a stupid and insensitive decision," a senior Israeli diplomat who served in Japan told the Hebrew-language newspaper Yedioth Aharonot, according to The Jerusalem Post.

"There is nothing more despised in Japanese culture than shoes," the diplomat said. "Not only do they not enter their houses while wearing shoes, you will not find shoes in their offices either. Even the prime minister, ministers and members of parliament do not wear shoes to work … It is equivalent to serving a Jewish guest chocolates in a dish shaped like a pig."

businessinsider.com/israel-served-japan-prime-minister-shinzo-abe-dessert-out-of-a-shoe-2018-5

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1536x2780, 1.22M)

Nip cultural implications aside, who the fuck thinks it's avant garde to serve dessert out of a shoe? I've seen some pretentious garbage from chefs before but this may be the pinnacle.

GAS THE KIKES, NEO-SHOGUNATE NOW

I will keep that in mind.

Are the shoes cleaned and worn after?
Fucking decadence

Who in their right mind would not 'despise' being served food in a shoe?

Whenever someone walks into my home with their shoes on it drives me up the wall. You cannot waltz around indoors in the same footwear you used to walk through all the dirt outside.

>the (((people))) that push for the white race to be culturally sensitive to the point where they die out is insensitive to other cultures
OY VEY IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT GOYIM!

Not even good preparation, I think Israel did it just to tick off Japan and hope to get away with it

Man no matter how you look at it, this was an extremely stupid thing to do and i'm more inclined to believe>>616159 than to think someone legit though serving food in a fucking shoe was a good idea.

Attached: chickenstrip.jpg (450x600, 79.96K)

Note the shape and timing of the sweet - it's a missile warhead, and it's dessert.
Good - this is their death dance.
Bad - I believe this is far more significant than it appears. I believe a question was asked and answered. I also believe that something just went atomic and for the first time, I'm really scared.

image related, jewish section.

Attached: 9562227593.png (4152x3060, 7.96M)

The jews will soon fear the samurai.

It's obviously a psychological operation to gauge the mind of the Japanese so the Jew's can later on subvert and subjugate the Japanese people like they did to Europe…

I recommend the Japanese serve the Jew's chocolate in a pig during the next time the Jewish PM goes to Japan

No they should do one better, serve it on a cross

No wait, a traditional Japanese swastika

I recommend they have a camp fire somewhere and the Japanese PM use the Torah as fire fuel while the Israeli PM wiafu is stroking his 3 inch Japanese gook cxck!

Holy fug do you really think you're going to redpill anyone with this fucking ms paint scrapbook abomination? You think anyone is going to manually type in a hooktube address just to watch a couple 45 min+ videos on the JQ? I think you're coming from a good place but this isn't the way to get the message out my man, this is leftypol tier bad

Attached: 1471974637588.png (317x308, 83.69K)

While if you weren't so stupid and knew how to read you would have finished reading that in 30 min tops… Like reading a small book… FOOL!!…

nyet! an shoe

And 100% deliberate.

Im sure the celebrity (((chef))) wasnt trying to garner attention at all.

Pure cohencidence.

Gaslighting groups of people is not the way to convince anyone anything. I can tell you right now exactly 0 people on this planet have taken that pic to heart since people started posting it around. its probably just one person posting it though

with shoes you lose

Jews excel at verbal battles and debate but at many other things they are autistically inept. Case in point when Benny went before the U.N. with this fucking childish diagram. Just look at that shit, that is Wile E. Coyote tier retarded.

Attached: 1348769635572.jpg (558x300, 34.16K)

They aren't actually good at verbal battles they just ignore everything you say and look for loopholes.

Attached: its called pilpul.png (1220x619, 85.72K)

Pssst it was done on purpose

that much is obvious

No wonder Japan teamed up with Hitler! Asians are smart enough to dislike the Jews!

Attached: fda87901e3678596bbf061507aef07109367c47a8a708f9e0ee0ec3fa195c41f.jpg (634x727, 63.37K)

Quick, someone post images of hitler with smug anime girls.

Attached: gasx3.webm (1024x576, 3.88M)

While I understand your sentiment and agree that being more truthful during a debate is indeed not common practice to the Jew. The point stands that in everyday life and in important legal battles the Jew is able to use his underhanded, dishonest and manipulative tactics to great success. In a more just and intelligent world the tactics of the Jew would be ineffective but sadly they triumph because the amount of over-emotional intellectual-dullards far exceeds the number of people wise enough to see through their tricks.

Hitler is an honorary smug anime girl tbh

It would be one thing if the kike PM had some tact and sent it back/told the chef personally that this was offensive and crude, but I get the impression that smug rat probably happily ate bites of his chocolate while motioning for the Jap to do the same.

A nation obsessed with degeneracy like piss and shit serves their dessert in a shoe. Fanthom me surprised

well maybe that slant eyed gook should fuck off back to his rice patty before we give him another 2 nukes to worry about, hes fuckin with the BIG DOG Israel our #1 ally, G*d bless them.
NUKE IRAN NOW

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 5.79K)

I
L
B
I
L

Thy punished abe because he said he won't move embassy and was bad goy.

Neat. How long until the Jew is made to fear the samurai again?

Attached: 1302249316319.gif (400x400, 265.36K)

its so easy to beat a kike in an argument. just make your point that refutes them and ignore the rest of their argument. dont let it continue. just hammer in your point over and over again.

dont be tempted to embrace any direction they try to steer the conversation, just keep driving the main point. dont stop until you get them to agree to concede the point (they wont) but have that as a goal, if they wont concede the point, dont continue and keep hammering how they were wrong. if they actually do concede the point, then move on to the next point.

take this approach and you'll never lose.

Of course! Jewish "humor". These Moloch worshipping snipdicks never change.

No,you are coming a bad place…mental illness
Take the anti-psychotic pill

lel

Savages.

Attached: tumblr_ospzt38UPM1wqs71xo1_500.jpg (500x613, 78.29K)

degenerate.

Even for someone who recognizes the aesthetic of shoes, they should stay on the feet or in the closet because they generally are the surface that contacts all the filth in the world.

Only absolute degenerates would serve food from a shoe, or touch it with their mouth.

This post I did it in a computer science college lawðics class.I remember telling the story somewhere around here at one point.:^)

Next time this kike shows up in Japan, assuming they ever allow him into the country, they should have a formal dinner where they serve him an arrangement of temaki hand rolls in the shape of a swastika.

It was apparently a steel sculpture of a shoe, rather than an actual shoe, but still wtf?

That's an insult in any culture in the world that is actually a culture. Even mudslimes.

Attached: shoe.png (500x352, 85.04K)

why you so mad achmed?

Attached: drink from shoe 1.jpg (634x395, 60.24K)

t. non-white

oh look, this alcohol is haram/degenerate too! What a cultureless people!

Attached: 3893437202_2df1b08fc0_z.jpg (480x640, 102.37K)

Uhhh, user. I wouldn't boast hard about modern Germany. Especially if drunkenness is your example to refute the other user's point.

Really? You're picking this?

Do you understand that drinking is an entirely different culture than diplomatic dinners?

No, you probably don't, because you're an autistic, retarded faggot.

I don't think he is, and you hit the nail on the head in that last phrase there.

leftfag here

We're not that bad.

Huh, making a note here to buy myself a ceramic pig bowl to keep candy in…

The Japanese have an obsession with putting their heads into plexiglass boxes while complete strangers defecate and uriate into their faces and their mouths…

….and they were offended by a fucking SHOE ?

Attached: 1001_6.jpg (300x200, 10.43K)

The Japanese are repugnant animals who regularly eat fermented raw pig brains and squid feces from a 'bowl' made out of the opened skull of a living monkey…..

and they thought a fucking SHOE was odd?

(fuck the Japanese. all Asians are disgusting worthless diseased pieces of shit)

I think you're the guy with that fetish.

Also you're American you gaijin faggot.

Asian men are repugnant little monkeys, browbeaten by their women for having diminutive genitalia and no sexual prowess.

Asian women are disgusting yellowish niggers, with black nipples and purple vaginas that smell like fermenting cabbage and vomit.

t. boomer
At least the Japs don't kiss kike ass

When will we finally put people like these into death camps?

Hi leftypol

Attached: Commies_try_to_DnC_Pol_with_Cucktianity_shilling.png (1806x1252, 125.31K)

Looks like Japanese and Israeli relations got off on the wrong foot

I haven't read the thread yet but man oh man let me be the first to say FUCKING JEWS

Attached: Shiro-ishii.jpg (760x1082, 130.42K)

Zig Forums users unironically need to be put into a reopened Auschwitz and worked to death.

What's this image supposed to show?

I wonder how long it will take until kikes infiltrate japan's political system and starts bringing niggers and mudslimes in and turn the natives into a bunch of self hating cucks.

So, ignore everything they say and look for loopholes?

I'm not a Zig Forumsack/k, but okay, continue to show me how retarded you are.

Attached: I'll Shoot You Myself.webm (608x480, 967.73K)

Shoes ruin people's feet. We've known this for a very long time. British travelers who went to Africa were amazed at how flexible and strong nogs' feet were, there are photos of kids holding up sticks with their feet. British feet were shaped like shoes with the toes pointing in /\, nogs' feet were shaped like real feet, with the toes out \ /.

Big words for someone who evidently doesn't know what false flagging is.

There's an old Japanese saying, "If a man serve you dessert in a shoe then you serve him his head for dessert."

Attached: 7k3fEfy.jpg (640x360, 30.02K)

You know, I was literally just starting to think "Okay, maybe the Israeli Jews are right wing and just need some Leibensraum. All the leftist Jews are gonna be dead in a few generations. Maybe if we just let them conquer the place, then they won't have to do all this ISIS proxy war shit, and lobby the US to do their dirty work. Maybe they aren't ALL bad."
And then they do this.
Fuck them. Fuck them with a goyish pork flavored condom.

I wonder who came up with this distinction?

Asians a filthy, nasty, horrid little monkeys.

The French IIRC

Yes but their women are adorable and this is why we get to fuck them all the time.

Never trust Russia, never trust slant eyes.

Israel was testing the waters. If this was America or the UK or Saudi Arabia, they'd have kowtowed like the bitches that they are. Expect more psyops and (((cultural enrichment))) to be pushed against Japan very soon.

Are you fucking joking? Japan is the most openly anti-Semitic nation on the planet.

Only East Asians. South East Asians are nigger-tier. Look at Vietnam for example.

Are you kidding? Iran is very anti-semitic. But I thought you would know that by now. Not that Japan isn't anti-Semitic, but I don't think they would nuke Israel in the flip of a trigger like those Iranian fucks.

Man,it's incredible how fucking retarded everyone is.

Israel is the only western-supporting country,all muslims in the world want to fuck your women,impregnate your mother in the name of islam and are going into your country to convert your populace and you are supporting this fucking niggers.

I bet most of you are brown/muslim or fucking retarded to grasp the idea that we need Israel to police the middle east and keep it from progressing so that muslim countries don't take over and shift the balance of power from west to east which is inevitably happening desu.

There should be a war and Iran and other muslim countries should be massacred so that we can finally achieve peace in the fucking world.

You fucking far-right americans have no fucking clue about what you're talking about,I will personally go into your fucking houses and slice your fucking neck in the name of true nationalism,go buy some fucking nintendo switch in walmart and eat some fucking mcdonalds and watch some fucking avengers infinity wars and shut your fucking mouth and don't spread your retard social-political bullshit,nobody cares about your fucking opinion you fucking nigger mutts

In hoc signo vinces

Go to bed Rosenblatt. Israel isn't supporting western countries. They are supporting themselves. Their goal is to destroy every nation that could be a potential danger to israel.

Attached: oyvey (2).jpg (1488x932, 732.5K)

t. Izaiah Shekelbaum

Attached: jew.jpg (288x288, 24.07K)

We're less stupid than you think Shapiro.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love barefoot running, but shoes do serve a purpose and there's a reason Europeans feet evolved for shoes.

Japan should have attacked kikes on December 7th, 1941.

The Muslims largely kept to themselves until Israel started shit with 90% of them. Israel and Saudi Arabia are jointly responsible for about 70% of the was we get involved with in the region (the other main aggressor being Turkey), and they're the "gateway" we use to launch aggressive attacks on sandniggers.

Israel ceasing to exist would end US involvement in about 50% of the wars in the Middle East practically overnight, and it'd get rid of half the reason Mudshits are able to migrate to Europe in the first place (war as an excuse). Without just cause, European leaders couldn't continue to wage war in the Middle East with the US leading them, and they'd be hard-pressed to justify letting in migrants at the rates they do.

Damn!

Huh, and I always thought it was Sunni and Turkish trash, the former from the countries Israel helped destabilize, and the latter from the guest workers Jews urged to import beginning with the 50s, but what do you know?

I guess it's actually those 3000, mostly college-educated Iranians who are actually raping people on playgrounds. You learn something new every day.

You're either a shill, a sucker, or comically ignorant.

I can't find the article on the right, not even an archive copy. Do you have a link to it?

the jig is up, your country is gonna be swallowed back by arabs, shlomo. and were just gonna watch and laugh

I'll take that as a no.

We have over 9000 megatons that say otherwise.

9000 megatons ain't shit. You have 400 nuclear warheads and only 90 missiles capable of long-range launch. At most you might hit something like London assuming missile defense systems don't destroy them over Turkey/some slav country, and nothing of value will be lost. Not to mention you can't nuke your own citizens abroad, kike.