15 yr old Beverly Hills Teen cries to Dr.Phil that her Monthly Allowance Cut from $5,000 to $1,000

A Beverly Hills teenager recently dragged her mother on the Dr. Phil show to complain that she has to live like a peasant, after her monthly allowance was cut from $5,000 to just $1,000.

Ever since she was born, 15-year-old Nicolette has been given everything she ever wanted, including a nanny, personal driver and trainers, shopping sessions on Rodeo Drive and a bag collection that would make most women jealous. As a teenager, she would spend between $5,000 and $10,000 on designer clothes, accessories and other things most kids her age can only dream of. However, her mother Nina decided she couldn’t keep up with Nicolette’s spending, so she cut her allowance to “only” $1,000 a month. The self-described “spoiled brat” could’t accept that, so she asked the famous Dr. Phil to straighten things out.

“I want my mom to understand that I can’t live off $1,000 a month, and I grew up on a certain lifestyle. She can’t just take that away from me immediately,” the teenage girl said. “If someone took that lifestyle away from her, she wouldn’t like that. And I grew up on it, it’s all I’ve ever known.”

Her mother admitted that she started giving Nicolette credit cards with no limit on them “from a very young age”, but started cutting her allowance after realizing how spoiled she had become. She said she always felt guilty for working several jobs and not spending enough time with her daughter, so she compensated through financial rewards. However, the teen claims that a$1,000 monthly allowance doesn’t even cover her basic expenses, and that her mother should set a proper budget for her.

odditycentral.com/news/teen-claims-she-has-to-live-like-a-peasant-after-mom-cut-her-monthly-allowance-from-5000-to-1000.html

Notice how there's no mention of a father anywhere.

She should be married off by now.
Get out of the house, whore. You're an adult now. Time to make babies and start your journey towards harpiedom.

I want my 29 seconds back

This is not news.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

This kid needs to live on a farm or in the inner city for a year. Affluenza at it's worst.

QUESTION :

exactly WHAT about this is supposed to be newsworthy ?

this is one of the reasons I hate some of you guys

BREAKING NEWS !!

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-01.53.03.png (1999x1497, 264.01K)

Yet I intentionally MADE you hate me…

that was MY choice, not yours.

This was you when you were a kid, Andrew

……….lemme guess……….

this is where you say you've 'contained' me in this thread somehow… right ?

hahahahaha

wow

THAT was 'your best shot' ?

R E A L L Y ? ? ?

wow

D I D I S T R I K E A N E R V E , A N D R E W ? ……………………………..

Wew lad!
Not everyone on here is a teenage virgin autist. Most of us, however, can recognize that you are a complete douchebag, no matter how we approach said douchebag.

Your parents H A T E your worthless ass becasue of how you TURNED OUT…………….

My favorite b8 4 u andrew.
You ALWAYS slurp it up and then sperg out!
It's a lot like "containment" in a way. As in, you cannot escape your need to act like a schizo when somebody pushes one of your infinite buttons.

Attached: PicsArt_05-07-08.48.28-3.jpg (1005x971, 122.86K)

Hey Andrew, your dad called me the other day.
He says he had more children to love because you were a constant disappointment to him.
And you know what? I agreed with him. EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.
He called you an irresponsible little shit. And you still are.

lol @ you guys actually watching Dr. Phil

that's a 15 years old? she looks like 25. white bitches age like milk.

at least I’m not a nig-nog

Anyone who justifies this deserves a needled plank up their ass. also her reply is infuriating, it just proves that if a woman is pampered long enough she will become useless.

This

You're funny

"today on Dr. Phil… Teenager claims that he's not a teenage autist"

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-02.38.11.png (1024x575, 652.04K)

"today on Dr. Phil… Johnny Neptune triggers butthurt responses from teenage autistic virgins"

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-02.43.10.jpg (2000x1320, 273.92K)

"today on Dr. Phil… Man who's not black claims that he's black"

It's good to see that you have raised the bar when it comes to sourcing your 'news stories'….

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-02.52.29.png (3052x1717, 5.45M)

lol @ one of the main reasons you can't get laid being because you actually believe in the trendy concept of 'chad'

(parroting catchphrases, watching anime, and playing video games are the reasons why girls consider you to be a Star Wars geek, and they don't want to have anything to do with you)

SPEAKING OF NEWS NOBODY CARES ABOUT:

DJ Avicii committed suicide with a broken wine bottle.

Some insiders claim he slashed his wrist, while others say he opened his carotid artery in his neck.

I wonder why none of you 'News Geniuses' has covered this story yet…

She's probably already got plenty of experience with hard drugs and plastic surgery.

BREAKING NEWS !!!

"you ARE the baby daddy!"

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-03.12.56.png (340x408, 238.64K)

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Dat White Boy Can Dance !!

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-03.11.13.jpg (1280x720, 149.79K)

oy gevalt you're too obvious Chaim

HEADLINE NEWS FROM Zig Forums !!

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not:
How to spice up things with your man in the bedroom

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-03.35.49.png (446x299, 251.43K)

News flash: in the real world, that isn't worth a shit

what does the thot even spend the money on
shoes?

That, and clothes, jewelry, cosmetics, perfumes, smartphones, etc.

this isn't news

Attached: 636.png (1000x1000, 87.63K)

Not really that much money to be giving your kid each month if you expect to live a normal life in BH.

Fucking patriarchy

Attached: Tumblrina reblogging self-esteem posts.jpg (1300x1200, 608.97K)

this isn't news and Dr. Phil isn't a real doctor

She'll be in for a hard truth when turns 18 and expects to have a 60K income or better, she'll end up selling that pussy on CB

Maybe if she didn't spend so much cash on her kid she could afford to spend more time with her. I feed my family on $2500 a month (wife has $900/mo) and I have time to spend with my family.

Priorities.

everytime you click on that link (note youtube not hooktube), some jew that makes dr phil gets a few cents for uploading a snippet of that piece of shit show online. The same with those fucking jeremy kyle and gordon ramsey recommendations that follow you around youtube.

faggot network clips a section of tv show already repeated to death>upload to youtube and monetize>pay faggot at clickbait.com to shill it

Why should we give a shit? some millionaire kike's daughter is spending too much OY GEVALT! he probably touched her as a kid or shared her with harvey weinstein (note there is no surname given of the mother and daughter here probably jewish).

Beverly hills is full of jews that's why the valley girl accent sounds so fucking whiney.