White Georgia mom pimped daughters(5 and 6) out to 78yr old black man & others

A mother in Georgia pleaded guilty to allowing several men, including a 78-year-old, rape her two young daughters in exchange for cash, officials said Friday.

The Fulton County District Attorney's Office said in a news release that Morgan Summerlin, 25, pleaded guilty on April 26 to cruelty to children, trafficking a person for sexual servitude and enticing a child for indecent purposes, with sentencing set for June 4.

WARNING: GRAPHIC DETAILS BELOW

Officials said the two young victims told adults in April 2017 their mother would bring them to men's homes to be molested and raped for money. In one incident, the two girls said their mother brought them to the home of 78-year-old Richard Office, who was referred to as "Pop."

"Pop" would give their mother drugs, and in one incident the 78-year-old raped the younger sister while the other rubbed his feet, all while Summerlin sat in his living room, according to officials.

"Afterward, Office gave the girls one-hundred dollars, and the girls’ mother immediately took the money from them," the DA's office said. Summerlin freqeuntly posted about her children on Facebook.

In another incident, Summerlin brought the girls to the home of Alfredo Trejo where a similar assault took place, officials said.

Both Trejo and Office were convicted in recent months of numerous charges, including rape, child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes, and sexual battery. Office was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 146 years to run concurrently while Trejo was sentenced to 25 years in prison, followed by life on probation.

foxnews.com/us/2018/05/08/georgia-mom-admits-letting-men-including-78-year-old-rape-daughters-5-and-6-for-money.html

Attached: pops.jpg (833x528, 86.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/morgan.summerlin.79
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no jail time for the mother?

The Nordic Model strikes again.

"Whites are the Superior race"

Where was the father?

DOTR can't get here soon enough.

Attached: 09b130e2d5aca59d63c9f1c8dfec59d6092d1a367a3b878d9a1d9362a4c4577f.jpg (624x750, 37.28K)

Meanwhile nigger moms do this all the time, but it never makes the news because muh PC.

Attached: ourfuturecouldhavebeenperfect.jpg (893x594, 87.97K)

that's hot. except for the part where she did it to a nigger. goddammit you junkie slut, if you're gonna pimp two prime pieces of delicious cunny do it to white men, negros don't deserve the heaven that is sticking your dick in delicious cunny, now they're infected with blackness

Reminder there is no white genocide, there is only white suicide and it's white women pulling the trigger.

well, ashkenazi jews have the highest IQ and foresight of all races, its only logical that they get to survive while we decay.

the natural order has a funny way of sorting itself out huh?

Kill all niggers.

Wrong, high ashkenazi IQ is a meme just like high chinese IQ. Similar to the chink, jewish culture is vastly about face, and as such israel has no qualms about letting their students cheat if these means their international image is boosted, just as the chinks do, both care little about the long term repercussions of this as they fill their society with shysters and frauds who don't have the qualifications their pieces of paper says they do, and they end up putting the wrong thing in your IV drip at the hospital and killing you, or using the wrong material building your house and you die when it collapses in on itself. The idea that jews have foresight is one of the most laughable notions ever, this is a group of people that has been committing the same behavior over and over again for thousands of years despite it having resulted in them becoming tiny minority and earned the hatred of everyone they have come in contact with.

You forgot indans cheat too.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so

BIG BLACK COCK FOR THE LITTLE WHITE GIRL

reading comprehension

The absolute state of the western female! Womens rights were a mistake.

another single mother, this is why women shouldn't be allowed to do anything without a man

the eternal nog
and the eternal thot

$20 says she's a coal burner too.

this

Sorta this.
The fact that a nigger was involved, and not because he was murdered violently, triggers me slightly more.

got proof of that?

They're jews, so it's probably safe to assume.

This, incel meme is just a meme, with 100 dollars your dick can be sucked untill you cant feel your balls anymore, its about men that dont want to be part of this.

This, Aristophanes and Paul are right.

You must be new to Zig Forums.

20 squid says the kids are half casts.

m.facebook.com/morgan.summerlin.79

Here's her Facebook, and YES the children are niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20180510-022127.png (1080x1920, 730.22K)

paying for sex means you're a loser, as far as your sexual market value is. you're a retard if you think incel is a meme, its a real thing caused by the hypergamous nature of women in the gynocrast society we live in, thanks to low IQ whites who thought it was a good idea to give equal rights and vote to feelings-based beings.

Zig Forums is right wing tumblr, an echo chamber of retardation and hypocritical convenient half-truths but right wing instead of left wing. They can't see that even in their precious natsoc paradise they would still get cucked because they think men and women should have equal rights, and in such an environment the female hypergamy would rise and destroy everything again.

Pol isn't right wing you fucking potato.
The "left" just went so full retard that it makes fucking obvious shit right wing now. We're having a chat on a website instead of killing?
If people went full right wing we might see actual changes.
Wait until it gets so bad that right wing death squads have to go rounding up the kikes and niggers just so I can make a ham sandwich in peace.

So it would have been okay if the young girls got to keep their money.
Good to know.
No,
jews did this
by stripping people of their culture with their jew god for the past 2000yrs.

The holocaust happened.
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
Sounds like genocide to me, niggers.

Only the Germanic and Slavic ones.
Because Germanics and Slavs are superior people.
jew is only a state of mind

Zig Forums is ALWAYS right.

there goes the Zig Forumstard, anyone who disagrees with me is a joo, everytime, 10/10 argument.

i think what makes whites so butthurt about jews is that they have higher IQ than them, thats how they manage to control all the banks and all the media, and that triggers the ever-loving fuck out of them

you're inferior, deal with it. if you want to win the race war, the best thing you can do is improve yourself, study, get fit, increase your IQ, raise white children and input into them the same knowledge. your race won't improve by sitting on your ass eating hotpockets and shitposting on Zig Forums about how superior your race is, thats not how evolution works. You dont get to own the worlds economy overnight.

maybe if you keep repeating it for 70 years it will become truth, like the holohoax, don't give up mutt, you can do it

You wat, mate? What do you take me for, some kind of sandnigger?

No they don't.

Ah that's ok then. I'm not mad anymore, it's just nigs being nigs.

USA YES

this

I knew it. Another white girl who tried to tame a nig, and lost hope in all life. I hope they learn their lesson soon.

Wiser words were spoken, but not very often.

But it's the Jews who push for racemixing, idiot.

I'm glad niggers kill and rape each other. I hate when it spills over though.

Attached: Coalburners.PNG (254x500, 179.77K)

See
Smart jews are smart because they are European
not because they are inbred.
Celtic and Asian people control the "banks".
Official international numbers you fucking nigger.
4m in "combat" (1933-1945)
11m in "camps" (1945-1953)

Nice strawman

She should be lined up behind the court and executed.

She looks part abo

Look at the kid
Not so smug now

I think "pops" was the father

Stupid faggot thinks sex is ever free. All men pay for sex in one form or another.

very inclusive and ethical imho. i'm glad we are learning about ways to expiate ourselves for our white guilt at such young ages now

What a relief. I was deeply concerned at first.

pimping to blacks for drugs
of course her kids are nigs

but wait..

78 year old black man? still fucking?

This is tragic and very shocking and shows how some 'people' animals in society are fucking "EVIL" as the mother, well she should be death rowed and Nonces (child molesters) should be death rowed and dispatched off quickly…..

You sure?

No fap can make people do crazy things. No fap will make niggers fuck their dead decaying grama even.

Zig Forums will sweep this under the rug because she's white.

they are the ultimate traitors of the white man.

BUILD THOSE GALLOWS

When even an almost dying nigger can get the good stuff but all you do is shitpost online.

the kids are black. She was a drug addicted slag before the kids were even born.

you're actually correct, if you look at the big picture, you're still "paying" for it with food, shelter, and protection through marriage, and all you get is a loose roastie cunt and saggy breasts that constantly thinks you're the oppressor.

it really isn't worth it.

Attached: Black_Vulcan_Super_Friends_001.jpg (448x325, 12.69K)

try most of them

You'd be surprised. There's guys in their 90s who have sired offspring. Females get to a state where it would be better if they were infertile by their 30s/hit menopause by their 40s/50s except for rare cases where they reach it in their 60s however males stay fertile their entire life short of some sort of age-related deficiency like ED or cancer.