Felony case against antifa Berkeley teacher moves forward after she attacked nazi

Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital.

Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital.

The Sacramento County District Attorney’s office has charged four people in connection with the bloody rally, including the King Middle School teacher and her anti-fascist co-defendants Michael Williams and Porfirio Paz, who were charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon. William Planer, a suspected neo-Nazi, is also facing a felony assault charge.

Felarca is shown in a video repeatedly punching a man at the Sacramento rally and yelling at him to “get the fuck off our streets.” The man was holding a Neo-nazi flag and had called out for “antifa” to come over to him.

berkeleyside.com/2018/05/08/judge-says-no-proof-of-witch-hunt-against-berkeley-teacher-facing-felony-charge

I don't know which is funnier, that she was so sure that the rules don't apply to her that she attacked that guy in front of cops; or that the big bad neo-Nazi got beaten up by a girl half his size.

that clearly was a shiatsu massage

She'll get off completely. Not even a fine.

He was thrown down and kicked by 3 men a few seconds after this,in front of cops

Her cronies will since they have a BENIS

They really tried their best with editing and "good guy", "bad guy" labels to color it with their anti-white, pro-commie narrative, but Yvette still comes out as the violent psychobitch.

My favorite part is when the riot cops throw Yvette like a rag doll. It's somewhat edited here.

Felarca will play along to rack up legal bills for the opposition. BAMN will pay for her defense. Its a game of indebt the white goys.

How is that flag a Nazi flag?

It's technically just a WPWW flag, but since there's enough overlap between separatist groups/supremacists/third-positionists, they lump it in with the swazi flag and the Roman salutes.

Shes still costing her side money and credibility.
The other side whould eventually claim their court costs back when they win.

Its like the Westboro Baptist Church. They wanted people to get offended and attack them so they could sue them. The law is pretty clear that you cant physically assault someone because they hurt your feelings.

you mean non-aggressive white guy holding sign, while also being non confrontational and non-violent especially towards a woman?

oh boy the nazis are poor opressed victims again boo-hoo

Attached: 26e674df04aeea59cdc29170766170c87081981c873e43a78d0586cc334189c3.jpg (960x686, 67.07K)

good lock her crazy ass up

in reality we are a mix of race mixers and people of all races and religions

dare to brake your conditioning to the brainwashing and you might see that

If you think about it, they should be quite high on the victim scale.
Particularly because the nazi party itself stopped existing in 1945.

Force LIKELY to produce great bodily injury without actual gbi is not a strikeable offense and carrys a low mid and high prison term of 2,3 or 4 years and she would only have to serve half of any of those terms. 85% time would come into play if there was actual gbi and because it is not a strikeable offense a suspended sentence is not out of the question. I had the same charge and i got 6mos county jail 3yrs probation with 4yrs suspended….in california you do more time on pc422 criminal threats than you do on a non injury assault.

Centrist here but my oh my do I love me some antifa tears. Just got to fire one at work the other week after the little bastard said Sargon of Akkad was a "literal gnazeee".

Also this

Attached: 3e5658cf1099134f11b7f2f125e27dc4e269e88757718ef08131a52295809778.jpg (255x255, 12.1K)

Sargon is tho

0/10 can do better.

Attached: super low quality bait.jpg (311x313, 13.91K)

let's meme this

Attached: poor quality dove.webm (320x240, 2.22M)

i kinda wanna fuck her.

"Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital."

PLEASE REPEAT THIS PARAGRAPH A FEW MORE TIMES

"Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital."

HINT: she should be given a medal.

not because anyone was a 'nazi' or an 'antifa' idiot, or anything…

she attacked another human being, and that's good enough for me. I couldn't care less who she is or who she attacked, or their political views, or if they were black or white or yellow or green…

The entire human race needs to be eliminated….

Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital.

Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital.

Yvette Felarca was charged with assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony, and inciting a riot, a misdemeanor, after a violent neo-Nazi rally and counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital.counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital.counter-protest in 2016. Members of the Traditionalist Workers Party and Golden State Skinheads, both white supremacist groups, held the permitted event at the State Capitol in June of that year and were met with anti-fascist counter-protesters. Many people were assaulted, stabbed and sent to the hospital.

I think you should ALWAYS repeat the first paragraph of your attempts at 'journalism'.

The more idiotic mistakes you make, the more qualified you become to contribute for the geniuses at The Goldwater.

Attached: PicsArt_05-09-07.50.55.jpg (2000x1328, 458.31K)

When copying and pasting from a REAL news organization's website is 'too complicated to figure out', you qualify to be a 'journalist' at The Goldwater.

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-12.08.00.jpg (800x531, 149.23K)

I am aware that you're hypocrites in that way too, and the 56% meme triggers the shit out of you
>you've been prograaaamed, like a robot maaaaan
haha okay

fuck off redditspacing jobber, your kayfabe is fake as fuck

No bias though it looks like he's trying his best to not hurt her.

lol you have an ARGUMENT ?…..

really ?!!.. an 'argument' ?….

WHY ?…. Why the fuck would you have an 'argument' about this story, or any other ?… It's not like anybody's in the mood to 'argue', especially not with YOU, and especially not about this 'story'…

(Nobody gives a flying fuck about your opinions, your theories, your perspective, or your ridiculous irrelevant 'argument')

lol @ you erroneously assuming that you suddenly 'mattered'

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-12.43.54.png (1990x2500, 1.68M)

lern

format

faggot

format

my

testicles

with

your

chin,

bitchboy

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-12.59.31.jpg (1024x682, 115.05K)

Oh whoops, sorry everyone, I didn't meant to trigger the tripfag and make him post more of his retardation.

oh so you're a subhuman ape who watches wrestling and actually uses terms from it with out feeling embarrassment, why did you want to signal your double digit IQ so badly?

lol @ you falsely proclaiming that YOU and your WWE wrestling terminology somehow triggered ME into doing what I do 24/7 anyway…

Attached: IMG_20180508_002213.jpg (1920x1080, 258.01K)

…when in fact, it was ME who's still continuing to trigger YOU

Attached: 20180508_095954.png (1280x1280, 444.5K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-01.38.16.png (1800x2450, 3.39M)

Gee, mister… I sure do hope you don't perform an 'arm bar with a wrist maneuver', a 'high-high hip toss' on me, or challenge me to a cage match where you try to hit me over the head with a handy folding metal chair…

F A G G O T

An adult male would ever even consider watching WWE

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-01.48.30.jpg (450x675, 49.2K)

I think you subconsciously let everybody know what's really going on in your mind

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-01.51.11.jpg (450x675, 54.39K)

RE: KAYFABE

you misspelled GAYFAVE

You might even like REAL wrestling, Sassypants

Attached: wres.jpeg (350x246, 14.49K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-02.15.00.jpg (350x246, 20.64K)

have you ever heard of deescalation, you stupid fuck?

do you ENJOY posting your two-word resume EVERYWHERE ?……………

we get it…… you're E A S I L Y U P S E T and an outright BITCH……….

nice art by BTW….. N O T

You ever heard of b8?
This entire site is nothing but deliberately disingenuous faggots now, if you come here for any kind of actual discussion you're probably insane.

We all know only losers are political extremists. They ruined their opportunity to build a reputation and a career in politics so they resort to temper tantrums. Both Zig Forums and Zig Forums are filled with people who are exactly the same: losers who failed at the established mechanism for success so want it to change for them.

Anyone else notice women only act tough when they have their army of orbiters, white knights, cucks, and manginas around them otherwise they act like scared bitches.

Anyone else notice imageboard users have opinions but hide them in public out of fear?

Everyone gets a trophy no matter how pathetic their efforts

How would anyone else notice this? Do you track them down and stalk them or something?

I don't know how your mother behaved, and apparently, she is the only woman you've had in your life so far…

Me ?…. I've always had strong (both physically and mentally) assertive girlfriends and wives. For example, my ex-wife (my son's mother- pictured) weighed only 95 pounds, but she could do the work of any man, and never backed down from jack shit. She could lift and carry anything, no matter how heavy or cumbersome. She'd take on any challenge, climb on buildings and do roofing repairs or help with construction projects. She was (and still is) a badass.

One night she and I were walking through a huge crowd at a music festival, and as we zipped through an ocean of people, suddenly I became aware of a commotion behind me.

I turned around to see a guy laying on the ground and Anji was bent over punching him in the face repeatedly.

hard as shit. she punched just like a man.

She stood upright, and grabbed me by the hand laughing. I asked her "wtf just happened?" Anji told me "you didn't see it. that guy was behind you, and he was about to punch you in the back of your head for no reason"

Anji had a metal 'pen style' laser pointer with her, and it turns out she used the butt-end of the laser pointer to hit the guy in his temple 3 times, before using her fists alone.

As we zipped away from the incident and onward into the crowd, I could hear guys behind us cheering support for what they just watched her do.

My current wife Wendy is the same exact way. Wendy's not afraid of anybody, man or woman, and although she also weighs in at just over 97 pounds, I've seen Wendy be challenged by two people, and she beat BOTH of their asses.

we had a lot of laughs about that incident. They fucked with the wrong chick that day.

It sounds to me like you just haven't really 'lived' yet… I'd imagine you form your erroneous, flawed opinions from the sheltered safety of your computer chair, experiencing life vicariously through a computer screen….

you're not getting any younger… It's time you started taking chances and leave your comfort zone

Attached: US2.jpg (427x561, 66.58K)

this guy is only allowed to exist here because (((Jim))) hates this place because it doesn't let him create a media bubble with /poointheloosplus/

Hate to break it to you, but strength has a lot ot do with mass. This stinks of tumblr bullshit, next thing you'll tell me is shes a genius but choices to date losers.

Jesus those fucking glasses.

It's a johnny neptune post.
He took his name off because he finally realized how easily filtered he was. It's a shame really.

This is Wendy, and although she's a petite vegetarian 'tree hugging' pacifist, she grew up on a farm, is NOT afraid of hard manual labor, and never backs down from a challenge or a threat.

Wendy's slogan is 'dont confuse my niceness for being nice'.

She's been in fights with men, women, blacks, whites, etc etc, and although she's taken some serious punches in those fights, she still never 'lost', because she knows to NEVER STOP PUNCHING UNTIL SOMEBODY DRAGS YOU OUT OF THE FIGHT.

and that's exactly how the fights ended that I've seen her in so far, with people running up and Dragging Her Off The Other Person, trying to 'break up the fight'….

(at which point, she's always spit on them and taunted them with racial slurs or sexual insults, yelling "how did it feel to have a little girl beat you down, faggot?" or the time she beat up two people at once, and as they pulled her off of them, Wendy was calling them 'stupid niggers' and calling herself 'the American dream')

like I said, we've had some really good laughs about the incidents

Attached: Wendy Neptune.png (960x1280, 1.08M)

What's your point.
Good for her, fuck niggers, but what's your point.

Lol no not quite, you stupid little girly boy…

… More like the coward BO was so intimidated by my presence, that he actually removed the name field like a little sissy…

Which is exactly the type of bitch move YOU would have done….

Because little bitches like you have no experience standing up for yourself

You're an idiot if you think that you can only change the system by playing its game. The losers are the ones still playing the game.

The problem is, any act of self defense in a case like this, would only lead him facing charges as well. The only absolute way to defend yourself legally in a situation where you are being assaulted by someone else, is to merely accept it and not retaliate or act in self defense.

They will use any excuse to lock you up, do not give them one. I have been in situations like this before and this is the smartest way you can play it.

Attached: 3e92b728428aac1385139c5b66bfef62e6256949234c0084730359e2044aa7e4.png (526x389, 228.04K)

More statistics from somebody with no real experience…

If you had been there with me during any of these incidents, you would know that every single word is true…

(I couldn't care less what you believe or disbelieve, because your approval has never been required in my life, and it's not about to start anytime soon)

I think half of the efficacy in the incidents on talking about had to do with the men assuming that these petite females aren't capable of standing up for themselves, and the sheer audacity required to just start pummeling somebody in the face, all at the drop of a hat…

Anybody could fabricate whatever story they wanted to online, of course… However, I'm telling the truth. I've never been one for meek submissive women

RE: GENIUS

apparently, you're unaware that the term 'genius' is just SLANG

The Wechsler Scale is the standardized IQ test, and there is no category called 'genius'… The category you're talking about is called 'Very Superior'.

While Anji was not 'Very Superior' when I first met her, she certainly was after being married to me for 16 years.

Wendy, on the other hand was already documented in the 'Very Superior' range when I met her…

I'm surprised somebody as 'intelligent' as you would use a slang term like 'genius'…

Reddit spacing.

Really ?……

Reddit, huh ?…..

I've never been there… Not even once

But apparently YOU HAVE….

tell me what it's like, Reddit faggot

right. I'm supposed to believe you're bullshit because no one lies on the internet?

One of these days when you have a little bit of free time from your busy schedule, I will be more than happy to teach you how to differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE

I should've known you'd be too smart to fall for my lies….

And to think I was just about to lie to you about me working for ZZ TOP and painting Elvis for celebrities like Aaron Paul, the actor who played Jesse on Breaking Bad…

Darn it

You Dungeons & Dragons computer genius guys are just too smart to let anybody pull the wool over your eyes, aren't you?

…. You're too savvy to allow some internet loser lie to you and hoodwink you into believing their stories

Attached: Screenshot_2015-11-24-10-59-58.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

You're right… Anybody could make up any story online, but that doesn't mean it's true… You're too smart to be fooled by some 'johnny come lately', aren't you?

Attached: -3324052993832162692.jpg (90x90, 3.26K)

Personally, I've always been really good at determining when somebody is lying or telling the truth… You don't even have to be there in person looking them in the eyes… You can generally tell just by the content of their words, even online

There's just 'something' about the way people tell stories, end generally I look for 'the Aura' of their words… The 'Essence' of their tale…

After you've been around on this planet long enough, and paid attention to the way life really works, you get pretty good at differentiating between somebody telling a bullshit story, and somebody who's actually telling you the truth, including the not always so subtle nuances of details and illustrative intricacies….

For example…………………………

If somebody told you they painted portraits of Elvis Presley for various celebrities since they were 12 years old, and they painted one for Billy Gibbons, the guitarist from the band ZZ Top, and they got hired as ZZ Top's Art Director at Warner Brother records….

….. I would instantly realize this story is probably 100% true…….

because if somebody was going to lie, and makeup a fabricated story to 'try and impress people', WHY on Earth would they choose content like 'Elvis Presley Portraits', or 'ZZ TOP' ?….

Those details and topics are NOT currently popular….

If they were lying to fabricate a story to impress you, they would create something 'targeted towards that the audience they were trying to impress'…

… Simply by paying attention to the actual 'Essence' of the words is the key to determining whether or not it is truthful…

Attached: untitled 1280x720 3.78mbps 2017-03-15 01-57-01_4148_9110_5875_5298.jpg (1280x720, 43.5K)

…. Similarly, when somebody tells you but that their wife weighs just over 97 lbs soaking wet, grew up on a farm racing horses and helping with farm work, and she's not afraid of any situation or any person, and she's actually been confronted and challenged to a fight by TWO 19 year olds, and started punching them in the face before they could even finish their sentence, and had to be pulled off of them before she stopped punching both of them, and as she was being pulled off, she taunted them with racial slurs….

…. The devil is in the details, and the illustrative nuances of the story have the ring of Truth…

Attached: IMG_20141213_223347.jpg (2448x3264, 2M)

Wendy's at work right now okay, but if she was here she would look at that video and laugh at the pathetic stupid teacher bitch….

I'm confident Wendy would say the teacher is an idiot and a wimp, and if you're going to do something, go all the way with it… Don't stop halfway into it

If you're going to be arrested for assault, you might as well go balls deep, and make it worth your time… The problem with that stupid teacher is she wanted to make a 'production', where has her goal should have been HOSPITALIZING THAT MOTHERFUCKER…

To be quite candid, I've dealt with just about every type of person under the sun in my life, and I can honestly say that NEO-NAZIS are some of the most uneducated, unoriginal, boring, illiterate, trend-following little Sissies I've ever met in my life….

Only the black Muslim Farrakhan types are less educated than neo-nazis

Attached: IMG_20141213_223224.jpg (720x1280, 201.78K)

Attached: 12074675_berkeley-school-district-places-yvette-felarca_t6535574f.jpg (414x319, 30.75K)

If I was at that rally, I wouldn't be looking to start a physical altercation with anybody…

…. Because I'm a pacifist at heart, and no matter how uneducated a Neo-Nazi latent homosexual might be, I'm not going to walk into any situation 'looking for a fight'…

HOWEVER….

If one of those Pencil Neck closet faggot illiterate uneducated Neo-Nazi Sissy boys said ANYTHING to me….

A N Y T H I N G . . . .

I would have just crushed his larynx with a punch to his throat and when I went to jail, everybody would look up to me.

(Nobody has any respect for those stupid neo-Nazi faggots, not even themselves)

EGG ZACK LEE™

Asians and Niggers have a lot in common

For example, if you put a wig on any Asian man, or on any black man, it's impossible to tell what gender they are.

You might as well be fucking a man if you're in bed with an Asian woman.

Asian women are DISGUSTING…
I fucked much more than my fair share of Asian women, and I can tell you first-hand from experience, they're DISGUSTING…

Their nipples are black, their vaginas are purple, they always smell like kimchi from every orifice, they're stupid, they're annoying, they are continually overcompensating because they realize they are worthless, they're ugly, and they suck in bed…

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-08.04.52.png (885x743, 428.09K)

what would Jerry Lewis say?

Did you mean Larry Jewis?

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-09.30.04.png (2048x1152, 1.1M)

clown world

Attached: varg.jpg (960x606, 55.43K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-11.18.15.jpg (960x606, 77.66K)

How come no one ever says neo-Communist?

Because the original communists are still around and rule several countries.

"neo-communist" gets "About 6,430,000 results" on google.
"Neo-Nazi" gets "About 345,000 results" on google.
The real question is how come no one ever says neo-communist?

You ever consider that google might be filtering out nasty wrongthink?

Thanks for enjoying, downloading and using my Andrew McGovern meme.
Here. Have another.

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-05.34.43.jpg (1024x1024, 190.1K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-06.11.27.jpg (1024x1024, 156.58K)

Feel free to post your own data points, then.

Attached: youre alright.jpg (300x225, 47.92K)

Hahahahaha !!! I love those!

Oooh! Oooh! I know, teacher! It's because the term 'neo-communist' is made-up astroturfed bullshit!

I knew you would, Andrew.
I may get time to play more later.
In the meantime, my condolences to Wendy for being with such an immature pompous asshole.

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-10.06.09.jpg (1024x1024, 131.6K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-06.54.14.jpg (1024x1024, 195.35K)

The whole thing is staged bullshit.
It was captured in HD for a reason.
The police allowed him to approach brandishing a weapon for a reason.
The smallest, least dangerous middle-aged Asian woman was chosen as the "attacker" for a reason.
TWP is controlled opposition, they work hand-in-hand with "antifa" (and the cops).

Big if true, proofs?