Pt1:Texans find kittens in wild nest,ooo,cute,take home;Pt2:young bobcats severely lacerate idiots

May 9 (UPI) – Animal authorities in Texas said three people are recovering from bites after a woman brought home a pair of "kittens" that turned out to be bobcats.

"These bobcat kittens are now orphaned and under quarantine with our partners at Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation because someone thought they looked like house cats," the City of San Antonio Animal Care Services said in a Facebook post. "Several people were bitten."

Officials said a resident found the small animals Saturday and thought they were Bengal cat kittens. She took them home, where she and some visiting friends from Austin attempted to bottle-feed them.

The group's suspicions were raised when the kittens' aggressive feeding style shredded the plastic bottles and left the three people attempting to feed them with bite wounds.

The people sought help from city authorities after researching the cats' markings online and discovering they were actually bobcat cubs.

Officials said they will attempt to locate the bobcats' mother to see if they can be reunited. If not, they will be cared for by experts until they are old enough to survive on their own.

upi.com/Texas-woman-brings-home-kittens-that-turn-out-to-be-bobcats/5551525875192/

Attached: kk.jpg (581x960, 96.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Cat
infogalactic.com/info/Bobcat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobcat_Goldthwait
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A thot makes someone elses' well taken care of kids orphaned.

Not surprised at all.

whats the difference between a cat and a bobcat?

Think of an elephant, now picture and elephant seal. That's the difference.

20 stitches

or a wolf and a dog

fair enough

yeah, not likely, parent wild animals usually reject or outright kill babies that were taken and touched by humans, good job destroying another family you useless liberal dumbfucks
the road to hell is paved with good intentions, maybe people should try minding their own business more

Imagine a cross between a Persian and a Siamese. That fucker is gonna have paws that are fucking huge, maybe bigger than a fucking Norwegian Forester, and scratches from them will need stitches if the cat is serious about clawing you. Now imagine its paws are twice that size and it likes to swim. That's a Bobcat. Alternatively, see if you substitute "dog" with "terrier."

Bobcats are like giant cats that don't pretend to like you.

I loke that narrative lad.
Ever thought of becoming a distinguished journalist over at The GOLDWATER.COM™?

liberal
LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbf that city has started to succumb to the Californian infestation like Austin.

That's an old wives tale. If that were true, then humans would be like death itself, simply touching predatory animals to kill them.

ok bud, I live in a port and I've seen it for over a decade myself, retarded fucking chink tourists come down to beaches and molest the seals, particular baby ones because they are cute, and then later on when the family comes back the parents chimp out and usually the mother attacks the "contaminated" one until it leaves and gets eaten as a snack by some orca

Even if that were true, good. If an animal is so easily killed, it deserves to die.

Spotted the psychopath.

It's true with some animals, but not nearly so many as some people think.

helpful huh

He's right, you just can't see that it's simple, not evil. Except I would say, it doesn't deserve to live. And if something was effecting the world around it negatively then it would deserve to die.

Humans used to do this to other humans when they became contaminated with things like homosexuality, miscegenation and liberalism.

this tbh. ignorant bint just fucked that whole family of wildcats so she can posture as a moral being

except its a literal baby animal that just gets kiked out of its family by some retard that wants to fellate their ego by molesting a cute animal. how do you expect it to defend itself against adults of its species?

Wut?

Keep in mind they thought the kittens were a specific breed of cat that are not only rare, but expensive. Faggots were probably going to try and sell the "kittens" for cold hard cash or to parade around that they have a thousand-dollar cat.

Can't get a real woman because of that shortage, and Russian brides are expensive.

Why go for the seals though? If they're already in America they could just go with actual women.

Agreed !!….

I think this promising young wordsmith has what it takes to become an Ace Reporter at The Goldwater !!

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-12.09.35.jpg (800x531, 153.81K)

Yeah, why go for seals when they could have a whale?

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-12.15.59.png (1990x2500, 1.91M)

>infogalactic.com/info/Cat
>infogalactic.com/info/Bobcat
They're different species.

I like your style, young man…

Meet me Tomorrow Morning in The Goldwater's Offices (the tool shed next to the pig sty) and you're HIRED

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-12.17.18.jpg (1024x682, 143.88K)

>infogalactic.com/info/Cat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobcat_Goldthwait

They're different species

One's a feline, and the other one's a burnt-out has-been half-ass comedian

Pt1:visitors find story on wild Zig Forums newsplus,ooo,cute,ooo,read-read,type-type;Pt2:lame story severely depress idiots

Attached: Untitled139.jpg (2048x1306, 1M)

Just look at this poor innocent BABY

it's scared, and it wants it's momma

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH
THE HUMAN RACE NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-12.33.39.png (1080x1447, 1.69M)

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-08.13.44.jpg (1080x1920, 340.17K)

me
owwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-12.51.19.jpg (695x390, 59.07K)

Post a note on Craig's asking for mom to respond urgently.

Like the idiot gushing over cute groundhog attacking cop - then shocked at killing it

Wild animals are dangerous - ask any ghetto kid about grey rats

Bobcat moms leave their kids to hunt, it's easy to make that mistake.

Why do you have to be a dick OP?

House cats are smaller (though not all breeds) and are generally house trained, less aggressive, and know what to expect out of people. It would be possible to domesticate a bobcat in a few generations.

Don't lump us in with your sad existence.

kittens of all cats can become somewhat tame if handled as kittens. but feral things can only handle basic interaction to begin with. they fear humans as potential threats,domestic cats that have gone feral do the same (but thousands of years of being raised with humans makes this fear innately less prevalent just as in domesticated dogs).

stop whining like a hungry kitten, yes the lyrans weren't so kind to the greys as the humans can you stop being so butthurt about it.