Toronto van attack: Inside the dark world of 'incels'
By Jonathan Griffin BBC Trending

1 hour ago

Share this with Facebook
Share this with Twitter
Share this with Messenger
Share this with Email

illustration of a young man with head in hands Image copyright Getty Images
The suspect accused of a deadly van attack in Toronto wrote about an "Incel Rebellion" on Facebook, prompting huge attention on a little-known internet subculture. Who are the young men who frequent incel - short for "involuntarily celibate" - message boards?
"Obviously I don't have much hope of attracting a woman in the first place."
Jack Peterson is a 19-year-old from Chicago. He's one of the thousands of young men who visit forums on Reddit and other incel websites.
"I've had a couple of negative experiences in relationships and so that has made me feel, like you know… it's hard to move on from my past and start a new relationship," he says. "I've had women who have done pretty bad things to me."
These overall themes of failure and frustration - along with anger and hate - are common on incel forums. I spoke to several young men who call themselves incel. They're in their teens or early 20s and many have experienced rejection or negative encounters with women.
They go to message boards out of loneliness. What they find is a group of angry men pushing the idea that they have lost the genetic lottery, and there's almost nothing they can do about it.
Jack has a YouTube channel and a podcast. He is one of very few incels prepared to speak to the media after the Toronto attacks.
Others agreed to speak if I changed their names. They're embarrassed because they're unsuccessful at relationships - but many are also hiding extreme views.
One 19-year-old incel from the UK - I'll call him Liam - has been active on forums from a young age. He's unemployed, and lives at home with his family.
He admits: "I've got this sort of misogynistic view which is not helping me in life, generally."
I ask him directly: does he hate women?
"In some ways, yes," he stutters. "I try not to, but I find myself like - I'll just be talking and I'll say things that I shouldn't really say, just because I've been looking at forums."
Our conversation is stilted, thoughts trail off and silences punctuate our interaction. I ask Liam what kind of things he says in real life that he thinks he shouldn't. He reels off several unprintable insults that he mutters at women. So is this behaviour a result of his time in incel communities?
"I guess I can't actually say if it's related, because when you're younger, you probably wouldn't end up saying those things anyway. But I guess I wouldn't have before.
"It's what these communities are," he adds. "It sucks you in so you get into this echo chamber of people who experience similar problems.
"You think one small [thing]… then you get other people thinking far more radical things. So you then think the small things are acceptable."
The radical things Liam talks about are in plain sight on incel message boards.

More:
archive.fo/oOyUL
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-44053828

And this is where they draw in and conflate White males and MGTOW into their narrative, which is the real threat and target of feminism. Expect this angle to expand over time.

I keep clicking "Share this with Facebook" but it isn't posting on my wall ??

i hate this meme because its used specifically to attack homogenous groups. wtf youre in a kekistani echochamber? wtf youre in a natsoc board? wtf you live in a homogenous white society? fucking (((echo chamber))) m8s better bring in some diversity

They are gonna end up making incels and everyone they group with them empathizable martyrs at this rate of vilification, they should have went with the pity angle, femshits are getting too hostile and its turning off fence sitters.

"just because YOU have gotten used to having girls laugh behind your back doesn't mean I'M going to live that way"

Johnny Neptune

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-02.36.28.jpg (2300x1294, 496.27K)

literally trump

Attached: mengele.jpg (1200x717, 209.88K)

yalla komm aus dem zelt
wir müssen reden

It's amazing that the same leftists who demand all dissent be censored on mainstream sites also complain about other people residing in echo chambers.

this

How dafuq can someone be an incel in 2018? Sluts are everywhere and it's so easy to get laid. If someone is totally unattractive it's not expensive to rent a slut(super cheap if you live in a big city, even cheaper if you live in a big city with some connections). Rent at least 35+ sluts, come to the conclusion that sex is overrated, go MGTOW, then live life for you and only for you. Spend all your time and money on yourself, your hobbies and interests. Fuck the government, fuck society and fuck everyone else. They don't give a fuck about yo ass only of how you can be of use to them.

These people don't want that. They want actual relationships

disregarded with extreme prejudice.

This, sadly.

exactly WHAT is 'involuntary' about being a fucking loser who behaves in a way, and believes in concepts that make him undesirable to any female ?

Faggots

It's NOT as if women are 'obligated' to fuck you….

To be quite candid, I've never seen an 'incel' that wasn't a closet homosexual

At least be courteous and use the bait tag.

and little babies want to leap over buildings in a single bound…

Unfortunately, babies need to learn how to take their 'first steps' before moving on to more lofty goals

"Getting a Girl Is One Of The Easiest Things You'll Ever Do. It's Getting RID Of Girls That's The Difficult Part"
Johnny Neptune

INCELS:

-consumed with an imaginary concept known as 'chad'

-obsessed with how other men are 'handsome'

-fixated on other men having bigger penises than them

-openly voice their hatred of women

SEE ? … HOMOSEXUALS

when a male's 'sexual perspective' is 95% obsessed with other men, the size of their penises, how handsome they are, etc

….and the remaining 5% is an aggressive hatred of women

That man is gay

Did I make it into the Johnny Neptune containment thread?

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-07.20.39.jpg (1140x1520, 180.12K)

Yes.

Wew Lad!

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-06.11.27.jpg (1024x1024, 156.58K)

Some guys have all the luck when it comes to women and relationships that last

Attached: PicsArt_12-27-12.46.01.jpg (2000x2000, 259.11K)

When your life (or your gf) is a train wreck, go to jail and get some street cred…

Attached: LIFES SO UNFAIR !.jpg (2500x2097, 1.14M)

Involuntary, my ass !!…..

being a homosexual is a DECISION

Attached: IMG_20171117_112711.jpg (1944x2592, 371.25K)

Sorry Tyrone still visits you so much now that he got released from prison. I know it's a lasting relationship, but… I mean butt, but… I'll be back in a few to entertain you Andrew. Got some things going on with the gf and kids…

There's usually a reason why girls intentionally send a relationship into a downward spiral….

It's not really about how 'tall' the phone's owner is… Some people are just handed an inferior model in the genetic lottery

Attached: PicsArt_12-30-09.10.08.jpg (1400x1080, 202.31K)

This is Kaitlyn……

I had just been released from The Georgia Dept. Of Corrections (prison, not jail) when I inadvertently bumped into Kaitlyn…

She found out about my ex-con status, and she basically raped me (insanely) and kept asking me to marry her, even though I was her father's age….

She had never tweaked or been fucked in the ass before she met me…

I conditioned her to the point where she would actually post on her knees and MODEL the hemorrhoid I had given her from dry anal sex, while she allowed me to ridicule her, making fun of her hemorrhoid (which we called her 'hammerhead')

Kaitlyn had an AMAZING athletic body, wide shoulders, perfect smaller breasts, and one of the tightest snatches I've ever destroyed.

I'm not even vaguely attractive, in fact I'm extremely UNattractive… But the lesson here is that it doesn't matter what you look like, or if you're a 'nice guy' (we all know that nice guys finish last, if they are ever given a chance to try at all, because girls find 'nice guys' to be boring) or whether you have a squeaky clean 'reputation' or not….

If a self-admitted 'piece of shit' ugly old fucking loser like ME could blow my loads into a hottie like Kaitlyn, then you younger dudes could get any girl you wanted….

(but not if you don't try, because 'not trying' = homosexual)

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-05.15.17.png (1080x1628, 1.52M)

Like I said, Kaitlyn was something special, alright….

something worth writing home to Mom about, although I don't think my mother would enjoy the part about Kaitlyn let me degrade her and making her 'gape and pucker' her rectum while I made fun of her hemmeroid and what an idiot she was for letting me give it to her in the first place….

I've never understood dudes who believe that women are interested in 'a nice guy'…

We all remember the days back in high school when we would ask ourselves why the 'hot girls' in school were all fucking some older piece of shit asshole, who treated them like shit….

So what makes you think that anything has changed?… What makes you think that now suddenly women are looking for 'mr. nice guy'?…

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-05.27.43.jpg (480x640, 34.89K)

Yes Jews, Play along.. Incels =)
There are Multiple groups who decided to pile upon the Whites, but in this perticular case its not the Jews.
I Spitfire refuse to say who I think this one group is, but I think its Obvious.
I will give You all a hint.
Chinese Woman are Smart atractive and a demanding perfection that a Family and a Future children need (its not old and fat white American feminists who make buzwords up, I promise)

Anybody who thinks 'incels' aren't latent homosexuals is fooling themselves…

the same way 'incels' try fooling themselves that they're heterosexuals…

For example, Elliot Rodger was SUCH a faggot (and I mean a literal homosexual) that his behavior was transparently designed NOT to attract women, no matter how many times he tried to convince himself otherwise…

He was in full control of his behavior, and nobody 'put a gun to his head' and forced him to behave like a fucking obnoxious whining delusional sissy…

Anybody who walks around telling themselves how handsome they are wearing $300 sunglasses, calling themselves a 'supreme gentleman' and fixating on other men's penises is NOT heterosexual…

Only an idiot would think that type of behavior attracts women…

Same thing with all of the other 'incel' shooter faggots….. They were NOT 'involuntarily' anything.

They were all quite VOLUNTARILY HOMOSEXUAL….

I think it's pretty safe to say they were all molested as children, and were dealing with anger issues with their inability to resolve their inner turmoil and confused sexual perspectives.

In other words, they were all latent homosexuals, who each took it up the ass when they were little boys…

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-08_20180512173429.24_20180512173429.05_20180512173429.jpg (620x565, 92.8K)

Sorry Andrew. No time. Taking a 5 minute break from planting more shit in the garden. Just thought I'd say Hi. Kinda still want more info on the "smile" thang and have, obviously, not played much with the perspective thang, but I spent less than a minute on this one. You're welcome for the attention. I know that's all you care about anyway, little boy.

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-02.51.36.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

Apparently, you've never actually fucked a Chinese woman…..

I HAVE….
several of them, in fact. I've also fucked more than my fair share of Japanese and Korean chicks…

Asian woman are NOT particularly 'smart', in fact they're vapid fucking idiots.

You misspelled 'attractive', but Asian women actually AREN'T attractive, once you've fucked a bunch of them, and come to the realization that they're YELLOW NIGGERS… Monkeys from another planet. Their nipples are black, their vaginas are purple and emit the constant stench of fermented cabbage. Their noses are flat, and their lips are thick. ASIANS ARE NIGGERS.

demanding perfection ?
overcompensation from stupid, annoying, nitpicky, worthless pieces of shit.

a Family and a Future children need ?
Hahahaha I wouldn't let a fucking Asian Yellow Nigger Bitch clean my toilet, let alone get anywhere near my kids…

You, my friend, have fallen for the 'Asian Woman Myth', having been brainwashed your entire life into erroneously thinking Asian women are 'special'….

AGAIN: ASIANS ARE NIGGERS !!

Attached: main-qimg-5f5ff12f752d5f8772183ca8d0c0607f-c.jpg (236x300, 10.59K)

LOL

You should check your post before giving other people shit about their spelling.
For all your idiocy regarding 'women', you can't even spell that word right, nigger!

I wish I had used a 'hypen' somewhere in that post, in retrospect, but I forgot – whatever…

I see now you were quoting an user – whatever…

Back to work. See ya in a few…

女人 女人 女人 女人

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-06.11.43.jpg (960x1280, 141.7K)

Pick on only one word?
There was so much wrong with that post and all the spelling I'm not sure even I could have focused on only one thang!

明らかに、あなたは実際には中国人女性をセックスしたことはありません… .. 私が持っています…。 実際にそれらのいくつか。私はまた、日本と韓国のヒヨコの私の公正なシェア以上のものを犯した… アジアの女性は特に「スマート」ではありませんが、実際には彼らは狂ったばかげた馬鹿です。 あなたは「魅力的な」スペルミスを間違っていましたが、アジアの女性は実際には魅力的ではありません。一度あなたがそれらの束を犯したら、彼らは黄色のニガーです。乳首は黒く、膣は紫色で、発酵したキャベツの不快な臭いを放つ。彼らの鼻は平らで、唇は太い。アジア人はニガーです。 完璧を求めている? 愚かな、厄介な、卑劣な、価値のないたわごとからの過剰補償。 家族と未来の子供たちが必要ですか? ハハハハ私はアジアのイエロー・ニガー・ビッチがトイレをきれいにすることは許されませんでした。 あなた、私の友人は、「アジアの女性の神話」のために落ちてしまった。 もう一度:アジア人はニガーです!!

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-06.19.43.jpg (960x1280, 141.26K)

So much this. At the same time it is kinda fun to watch normies finally catch up to the beta uprising meme.

Attached: Beta Uprising.webm (1280x720, 7.2M)

'엔젤스'가 잠자는 동성애자가 아니라고 생각하는 사람은 누구나 속일 수 있습니다 … 똑같은 방법으로 '엔젤스'는 그들이 이성애자라는 것을 스스로 속여서 시험해 봅니다 … 예를 들어, 엘리엇 로저 (Elliot Rodger)는 자신의 행동이 여성을 끌어 들이지 않도록 투명하게 설계된 호모 (그리고 나는 문자 그대로의 동성애자라는 뜻)를 몇 번이나 반복했는지에 상관없이 … 그는 자신의 행동을 완전히 통제하고 있었고 아무도 자신의 머리에 총을 올려 놓지 않았으며 그에게 불쾌한 징징 대는 망상의 범행처럼 행동하도록 강요했다. 사람들이 300 달러짜리 선글라스를 착용하고 스스로를 '최고의 신사'라고 부르고 다른 남성의 성기를 고정시키는 방법을 말하는 사람들은 이성애자가 아닙니다 … 바보 만이 그런 종류의 행동이 여성을 끌어 들이고 있다고 생각할 것입니다 … 다른 모든 'incel'사수의 호랑이들과 똑같은 … … 그들은 '무의식적으로'아무것도 아니 었습니다. 그들은 모두 꽤 호소 스러웠습니다 …. 나는 그들이 아이들로 모두 학대 당했다고 말하는 것이 꽤 안전하다고 생각하고, 내면의 혼란과 혼란스러운 성적 시각을 해결할 수 없다는 분노 문제를 다루고있었습니다. 다른 말로하면, 그들은 모두 잠자는 동성애자였습니다. 어린 동성애자 였을 때 각각의 엉덩이를 잡았습니다.

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-06.25.22.jpg (960x1280, 113.02K)

Hey, dude, you want to translate those rice-runes into a civilised language for us?

'catching up' ?…

…exactly HOW do you 'catch up' with something that's non-existent ?…

…these faggots can't muster the stamina to look somebody in the eyes and introduce themselves…

…they're completely incapable of 'rising up' and walking away from their effeminate transexual anime cartoons…

…inherently, they are NOT capable of doing jack shit, except complaining and whining like a little bitch…

…they get winded simply 'feeling sorry for themselves', and lose steam while masturbating to a photograph of Elliot Rodgers…

It's hard to have an 'uprising' when you're on your knees taking it up the ass…

however, it IS kinda funny knowing how many more productive members of society are going to be laughing in the faces of these little pussy boys now…

(Traditionally, society would wait for a loser to walk by before laughing behind their back, but with these faggots in particular, there's no reason to wait. Society laughs directly in their face)

Attached: PicsArt_10-26-08_20180512173429.03_20180512173429.54_20180512173429.jpg (600x400, 60.74K)

You must be so cool.

(I don't speak 'spacemonkey', but it's safe to assume it probably says something about how Asian men have tiny penises, and how she will trade her daughter's rectum for a bowl of Uncle Ben's steamed rice)

I wouldn't go that far…

But thank you for your vote of confidence, and I'll be signing autographs after the show….

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-10.30.08.png (1515x674, 254.79K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-06.47.29.gif (480x480, 581.51K)

Isn't sarcasm something like Kaposi's Sarcoma?

Hmm. most people are useful, Dont be so hardass.
if You take the biggest Nerd and train him long enough, this nerd can become something that You and I will never be.
We need numbers.

no

numbers aren't the problem.

Alpha is something you're born with… It's genetic…

Many many years ago, the United States Department of Defense actually toyed with the idea of creating a 'gay bomb' that would release a gas, and when inhaled, it would make the male soldiers become flaming faggots…

I'm actually beginning to suspect they may have actually gone ahead and tested it on the population about 18 years ago…

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-06.59.32.png (1080x1687, 1.07M)

Numbers are the problem.
Most people do not understand "The 56% owned the Slave Ships"
Numbers are the Problem.

Considering that the plan for 'the pink bomb' was just "Dump concentrated aphrodisiac on the enemy and hope that they start gaying it up" I think you might be going a little over the top.

USEFUL :

'the reason we exist' is the same reason bacterium exist on a toilet seat:
we exist TO EXIST……

we exist so that we will still exist 100,000 years from now.

We do not exist to cure cancer, or to build a better spaceship…

we exist TO REPRODUCE

trees pollenate, mold spores exfoliate, and we FUCK…

we are FUCKING MACHINES

If a certain subset can't stop whining long enough to look a female in the eyes, I'm sure there's some 'useful' purpose we can find for them….

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-07.04.26.jpg (2048x1152, 510.24K)

in 30-50 years we will have the Singularity.
in Short, The Singularity is going to be a reality somewhere in between Europe and Russia.
All other races are, Racing towards Europe and Russia.

You have a job to keep everything out of Europe and Russia, the Future belongs to Whites.
This is a fact, this is the Truth, and You have a choice and a chance to fight with everything You've got against the Violent Niggers and inbred ragheads.

The Smart will have it all to ourselves or multicultural bliss.

THE REAL TOPIC:

All of this 'involuntary celibacy' sex talk is just a distraction… Wouldn't it be wonderful if the problem was really as simple as 'not being able to get laid' ??

Unfortunately, it's a lot bigger than that.

These are the same guys who go into r9k and complain about not being able to figure out how to hold a conversation with a cashier in the checkout line at a grocery store.

NOT JOKING

I know you have all seen it, too…
They go to 4chan, specifically r9k, and spend their existences whining and pouting and feeling sorry for themselves, seeking false reassurance from other similarly failed social and sexual rejects, complaining about not being able to figure out the most basic fundamental concepts of life…

They don't know how to look somebody in the eyes without freaking out…

They've never asserted themselves, voluntarily allowing people to walk on them and wipe their feet on them, as if they were a welcome mat, and then crying about it afterwards.

It's as if an entire generation was born without a single drop of testosterone.

It's disturbing, to say the least.

And it goes farther than a simple lack of masculinity. It seems as if parts of their brains never formed.

Just the other day my wife and I were walking to the park near our house, and two millennial guys came walking up in the other direction. As we passed by them, I said, "what's up dudes?"

They both looked as if they had seen a ghost, although they were void of any real emotion or any personality. They both looked at each other out of the corners of their eyes, as if to 'look for a cue from the other one' as to how to handle this situation…

AGAIN: all I said is "what's up dudes?"

Like "how ya doing?" or "hello", and neither of them seem to know how to handle it. They seemed as if they were zombies, like they were from another planet, completely incapable of figuring out how to say "what's up, man?"

As they walked past us, my wife and I could sense fear in them, and a deafening silence that could be cut with a knife…

The real problem with these fucking idiots is THEY GREW UP WITH A VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER IN THEIR HAND BUT NEVER LEARNED HOW TO SAY 'HELLO'

There's something very disturbing about this entire generation of millennials

There's some of the most fucked-up weirdos I've ever seen, and trust me, I have seen some really fucked-up weirdos in my time…

MY HONEST BELIEF :

(100% legitimate)

All human life started out BLACK in the plains of Africa, and that has been proven by the genome mapping.

°if I took two green salamanders off my front porch, and carry them one mile deep under the ground into a Mammoth Cave, I could return to that cave in two years, and the great great grandchildren of those salamanders would be alive in the pitch black darkness. However, the salamanders would be solid white albinos, with no eyes… They would have mutated to adapt to their environment, and would no longer need pigment in their skin, and we have no use for eyes°

MUTATION

not 'evolution'

life WILL adapt to its changing environment and mutate, and it will figure out a way to survive..

Now…. As our 'black' ancestors begin migrating outwards from The Plains of Africa, we broke off into different tribes and went into different regions.

The Caucasian is a tribe of black people who migrated to the Cacaucus Mountains and mutated over the course of time, losing the melanin in our skin, and becoming quite maniacal and corrupt in our psychology. We continue to migrating down the left side of the Cacaucus Mountains, into what is now known as Europe.

The other tribes migrated and mutated as they traveled, too.

Down the right side of the Cacaucus Mountains, the migration resulted in mutation to Mongols and Asians.

During the winters, the Bering Straits freeze over, and the Asians actually migrated by foot across the ice.

If you look at an Asian man's face, and compare it to an 'Eskimo's face', you will notice the similarities, and the subtle changes which have occurred because of the migration into a different environment.

As the migration continued inland, you will notice the mutation manifest in the form of the Native American Indian.

If you compare an Eskimo's face with a Native American Indian, you will see the similarities, but you will also notice the subtle mutation which occurs because of the migration into a different environment.

As a migration continued Southward, you will see the mutations manifest in the form of Hispanics…

If you go all the way to the bottom of South America, you will see the mutation cycle come full circle, as the people actually begin to turn black again…

THAT BEING SAID :
All religions are sticks and stones versions of a Scientific Tale they were incapable of describing at the time…

Terms like 'heaven' and 'angels' and in particular 'Immaculate Conception' are sticks and stones stories trying to tell a tale of AN ALIEN RACE which came to this planet and looked around for an existing species they could mix their DNA with.

They chose monkeys.

Human beings are a genetic mix of aliens and monkeys, and whenever you bake your first cakes, you can expect the first few to fuck up… We have been 'evolving' (mutating) ever since….

While Asians actually contain more of the alien DNA, which is why they actually resemble aliens, and they behave and live like insects, the fact remains that CAUCASIANS ARE THE PINNACLE OF THE ALIEN DNA MUTATIVE PROCESS…

we ARE the maniacal, corrupt, manipulative entities, and the proof is in the pudding… We are the ones who took control, while we left the subprimates in the dust behind us…

If you put an alien (as we have come to imagine them) in one corner of a room, and put a chimpanzee in the opposite corner of the same room….

What would be in the middle of the room?

ANSWER: a human being

probably a slightly brownish skinned perhaps middle eastern-looking human being.

Between the chimpanzee and the Middle Eastern, you would find a negro

And between the alien in the Middle Eastern, you would find a Caucasian

Now that we have that all cleared up, I think it's important to assert that the singularity I acknowledge is the 'singularity' when we are all deionized and pulled into a black hole, in a never-ending line of atoms, chained together in a string 10,000 times thinner than a human hair…

Pft incels I have no problem with. The term means INVOLUNTARILY celebate. They WANT to take part in society but society has told them to fuck off.
The real problem is women who won't have children and end up being feminists.

When white men want something, we get it.

not always by brute Force, because we have brains that specialize in deception and manipulation. Unlike the other races, we have mastered the art of 'getting what we want from you', and making you actually think it was you who came up with the idea in the first place…

and THATS exactly the type of 'balls deep' attitude that 'incels' seem to lack………

In this day and age, if you are young and white and MALE, and you haven't figured out how to manipulate whatever the fuck you want out of life, then all hope is lost.

hell, even fucking niggers outshine these guys….. They have decided to waste their precious existence on this planet, and they somehow seem to think the rest of the world has nothing better to do then to sit around and 'feel sorry for them'

…………. And that's completely unacceptable

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-07.48.06.jpg (236x300, 20.46K)

People in the MSM are losing it again… Oh wait…

C O R R E C T I O N , S I R :

society has told EVERYBODY to fuck off

it's what society does……

If you fall down 99 times, you get back up 100 times…

You don't spend your life laying face down on your stomach just because your first few attempts at walking didn't go as well as you wanted them to….

WHEN SOCIETY TELLS YOU TO FUCK OFF, YOU PUT SOCIETY IN ITS PLACE BY IGNORING IT, AND PROCEEDING FORWARD….

you MAN UP…..

INCELS are experts at self-imploding

overthinking

caving in

self pity

self loathing

(Everything that's the opposite of preceding forward and getting up on your fucking feet like a God damn MAN)

and women ?…………………………….
Women have absolutely nothing to do with this equation, because no woman 'forces' a guy to be a wimp….

Women are exceptional!… Women are much smarter and cooler than men…

women ARE NOT the problem…..

the problem is a group of men who BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN….

hint: whatever trendy mindset you have fallen into, that compels you to use trendy catchphrases like 'MSM', or 'roastie' or 'normie' or 'chad' or 'autist'…

THATS your biggest problem, and you don't even realize it…

We have things called jails that are used on people who follow this advice.
Also
>>>/reddit/

Feminist detected.

feminists not having children is a good thing

Not necessarily user. Feminism is often a by-product of the realization that the woman will never be loved, and it self-perpetuated by those who miss out. If we can break the cycle we can destroy it.

logic fail

let's just be 100% honest, okay ?

VIDEO GAMES & COMPUTERS ARE THE GATEWAY TO LONELINESS AND SEETHING ANGER

(they've taken children into the path of adult social and sexual incompetence, and instilled a false perspective of 'masculinity' that all too often comes wrapped in cliches like samurai swords, magical elves in enchanted forests, warlocks and wizards, and a veritable plethora of embarrassingly effeminate 'temper tantrum' first person shooter Notions…..

If the millennial generation had the balls to put down the video game controllers, turn off the ridiculous anime movies, rip the Star Wars posters off the walls, turn off their computers, and actually walk outside into the real world……..

…..they'd be surprised at how EASY it is to get a girl…..

It's GETTING RID OF A GIRL that's hard to accomplish

HA, you think you're MY therapist ?………

P A T H E T I C

go play pretend elsewhere, the GROWNUPS are talking………….

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x520, 248.86K)

Can't tell if boomer or just retarded.
Maybe if you weren't such an insufferable piece of shit your own children wouldn't have disowned you yet.
>>>/reddit/

Daily reminder that BBC is the propaganda arm of a socialist government using socialist terminology and concepts in their news articles, e.g.
>"Back then it wasn't nearly as hostile as it is today," he recalls. "There's instigators - people on these forums who ignite feelings of anger. They push people into often reactionary movements, most commonly the alt-right."
>"I was getting positive comments from random feminists and leftists. And the incel community itself was telling me to kill myself. I was like… maybe this is not healthy for me."
Take away message: just b urself and feminists and leftists will love you!

You're not the first person to attempt to associate my particular style of sentence and paragraph structure, specific syntax, and literary aesthetics with REDDIT…..

however…………………………..

Wouldn't you be surprised to learn that I have NEVER been to Reddit in my life ?

it even once….

not

even

one

time

…………… I have been structuring my commentary exactly like this for 26 years online, with no end in sight

And I can't help but see the irony in your accusation, because if I'm not mistaken, you seem to be suggesting that 'people who come to Zig Forums from Reddit' are 'losers'….

Yet, for you to be able to analyze my syntax structure, and make it comparison to the same text structure of Reddit users, that would mean inherently that YOU HAVE BEEN TO REDDIT BEFORE….

Since I've never been to Reddit, I'm going to have to take your word for it, and embrace the fact that 'people who come here from Reddit' are complete fucking faggots…..

Q: how long were you trying to 'be accepted' in Reddit before hearing about Zig Forums, deciding that you would migrate here, and try to 'fit in' ?….

So do you just enjoy rambling like a lunatic or do you actually think you're making a coherent sentence?

who cares what a woman thinks or does
the most important thing is for red pilled men to have children, either with a surrogate, a submissive wife who knows her place (not likely to find) or a sex bot with artificial womb (coming soon)

He's just here to create noise in every thread and is probably sponsored by an alphabet agency because of concern there might be actual discussion happening on this board which might threaten the status quo

There exist people in this world who will literally throw a punch at you for no reason at all.
There exist people in this world who will make up false allegations to make themselves feel better.
There are torturers, murderers, psychopaths and rapists.
No. If you respect yourself and remove people from your life who do not act in a manner worthy of respect, you will receive respect back.

Swing and a miss. Try again boomer.

I would have children if I could guarantee their safety in this horrible, feminized, pozzed up world, let alone my own! Getting a job overseas and having children in a society that is not so hostile to males would also be an option.
What a fascinating future we will live in.

I am extremely entertained, Please continue.

lol

HOW TO SPOT A DOUCHEBAG:

they actually use the term 'red pill'

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-08.24.29.jpg (1424x2000, 265.59K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-08.21.30.jpg (1424x2000, 270.38K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-08.19.31.jpg (1424x2000, 247.06K)

Hello mods! Can you please add IDs to this forum so that I can add filters?

like the mods of Zig Forums and /b/, the Zig Forums mods believe that this site is meant for only shitposting and "satire" so real discussion will be discouraged, anchored or buried in noise.

ADVERB:

Another way to the EXPLAIN the adverb

I am going to go off talking about something random…………

Look at all these ellipses I have……………..

Now I want to tell you some unwarranted advice that only applies to my own personal life and circumstances

I also never use commas or any other kind of punctuation except maybe a question mark followed by a lot of ellipses ?…………………………..

list of things

random things

I am talking about hats now

Also I follow by the tried and true one sentence one paragraph rule

NOW I AM GOING TO PUT THINGS IN ALL CAPS TO REALLY EMPHASIZE THAT I AM A RAVING SCHIZOPHRENIC OR DRUNK PERSON WHO REALLY NEEDS TO STOP POSTING BECAUSE EVERY POINT I AM SUPPOSEDLY MAKING IS INCREDIBLY INCOHERENT

maybe I am ranting because so many of these comments are hitting too close to home ? ! ……………………………

(oh look inconsistent capitalization)

i can not wait until this poster starts TALKING about god…

oh i forgot: i am a savant and incredible intellectual

hide post is a useful feature

There was a recent story on the news, a murder suicide of a father and many of his children and wife.
Things like the incel attack and this other tragedy are the price we pay for the disengagement of men from society.
Somewhere out there is a new Gengis Khan just waiting to reveal his true power.

Thanks user.

DISGUSTING……….

At least now I finally understand the Madison Avenue marketing ploidy of having Kanye West make recent statements about Trump.

There was a time when everything has become so oversaturated, that if an entertainers manager wanted to keep their name in the public eye, they would simply arrange for a photographer capture 'impromptu' photographs of her as she 'got out of her vehicle not wearing any panties'.

(Google it, kiddies)

There was also the 'impromptu' planned incident where she was photographed driving with her baby in her lap, not using a safety seat or a seatbelt even….

…. But this hideous little niglet serves as a reminder of exactly why Kanye West's management company decided to purchase 'news stories' in which he praised the idiot in the White House….

…. Cross promotion, and trying to keep his name on the tips of people's tongues, in particular the demographic who would normally hate him and his bullshit music….

…. A way to make the average mediocre uneducated white trash Caucasian middle lower class racist piece of shit (Trump supporters) have high approval ratings for Kanye West, and his bullshit upcoming CD of worthless nonsense music….

D I S G U S T I N G

Attached: PicsArt_05-12-06.54.31.png (903x737, 598.17K)

PLOY*

not 'ploidy'

Strange typo

I forgot about that, thanks.

I Cried… please continue

Attached: 20180512_204429.jpg (1280x920, 337.26K)