‘My dog shot me’: Man’s strange emergency call

A 51-year-old man from the US state of Iowa says he was shot by his own dog while playing with the pet in his home, local media reported Friday.

Richard Remme of Fort Dodge was encouraging his dog Balew, a cross between a pit bull and a labrador, to jump on his lap as he lay on his sofa when the dog apparently flicked the safety catch off the 9mm pistol he was carrying in his belt.

“I was lying on the couch, and we were horsing around, me and the dog. And I was tossing him off my lap, and he was jumping back on my lap,” he told The Messengernewspaper after being discharged from hospital.

“Apparently he bumped the safety one time, and when he bounded back over one of his toes went right down into the trigger guard,” the injured dog owner said.

“It has a trigger safety as well as a thumb safety, and he managed to hit both of them, and it discharged and went into my leg, did no major damage to anything.”

Remme called 911 and told the emergency dispatcher: “My dog shot me.”

“I’ve never heard of that,” the city police chief Roger Porter told the paper.

“I’ve heard of guns dropping and going off on the floor, and horsing around and guns going off. I can’t say I’ve heard a dog story before.”

Cory Husske, his assistant, later issued a statement saying that a police investigation “could neither prove nor disprove the man’s statement of events,” adding that no charges were therefore planned.

“Only in America can you get shot by your dog,” weighed in Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, an organisation pushing for stricter gun controls in the United States.

The incident proved rather too much for Balew, described by Remme as a “big wuss” who laid down and cried after the firearm went off.

“He thought he was in trouble for doing something wrong,” Remme said.

news.com.au/technology/science/animals/my-dog-shot-me-mans-strange-emergency-call/news-story/d6f8eec9c45800d91a17226b5ec46b7f

Attached: 1499480094233.png (300x250, 21.95K)

BAN GUNS
BAN DRUMPF

LOCK HIM UP!! GIVE IT TO HIM!!

Attached: images (11).jpg (259x194, 6.91K)

I guess this proves that's its not the people you should be focussing on. Guns are inherently dangerous, even with safeguards, and should be banned for our own safety.

ban dogs

Kill yourself, KIKE

Not all dogs.
Just assault dogs.

WILL THIS DOG BE youthaneyesd for shooting a hooman?

Leroy

what if hate trump because he's trying to take away guns?

That's because it's 9mm, faggot.

the unfortunate part of this story is that Richard Remme of Fort Dodge wasn't killed by his dog Balew, a cross between a pit bull and a labrador.

Like German shepherds

It comes down to mathematical probability, which is almost zero. Compared to say, joining a marxist cult, which will likely get you killed or jailed all in the name of radicalism and/or pedophilia, the odds are better to strap up and believe in freedom and the second amendment which protects from authoritarians and those wishing to take away the freedom of children to grow up healthy. God bless America!

Attached: mp.PNG (367x380, 211.25K)

Every fucking dirty porch pooch is like this, line them all up and shoot them.

Attached: MC_Ride.png (321x360, 165.38K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1446x629, 69.39K)

opps just noticed i posted a wip and not my master's piece

Attached: dabbu.png (1446x629, 71.23K)

my post got deleted for no reason. I guess the mod thought I was trolling. I was posting it because it's a parody of trump haters. It's meant to be funny, not meant to troll. Not really sure why it gets deleted every now and then but the mods seem to not like it.

anyway, here's my post again, in reply to the same posts.

TURMP WONNN!!?!!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP BEING PRESIDERNT TIRGHT
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*GRABSH POTSH AND PSANSH BING BANG BOOSH* MOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ON YUO TORNP NOW YUO
STOPED HIM FROM DOING THIGN!!!!!!!!! WHEN MAKE WALLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALAALALALAL????????????????? HE TOUCH WOLL HE TOOCH DO WOOL HE TOOCH WALLEE WALL!!! RUSHA RUSHA RUSHA!!!! MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA!!!!!! HAVE A SNOOKERS BARK!!!!!! STOP DRINKING WATER WITH TWO HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROMP IS JUDISH FROMP IS JUDISH SO NOBODOY LIKE HIM NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBUNDY IGNORE ALL GOOD FINGS TRIUMPH DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN FIRE GUY THAT WORK WITH TRUP THAT TRUP LIKE AND SAY NO FIRE???? WHEN???!?!!!!!!
TEW HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SKEWPZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SALT SHAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW TERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SHOOZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW
SEXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SEXY 4 THE WHITE HUOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEW SMUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS SALT SHAKERS ARE BIGGER THAN MY MOMS TITS! MUFFER DUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANDNYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PING PONG POOSH== ==MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MADE TUR MP AND HE VOTES AND THEN TURM P INSIDE THE WHITOE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE TRUMOP SEY SORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SUPTIF TURMP DIDNDT NO NOTHING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY HE FIX TAXES AND MAKE EVERYTHING BEDDDDDDDDDDERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPOOCH TROLONGL FROLFMGFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 23454325.png (747x434, 10.21K)

this is quite cute and funny tbh

woof woof BANG bad boy! baaaaaad BAAAAAAADDD *whimper* BAD. LOOK WHAT YOU DID *shoves dogs face into bullet wound* LOOK WHAT YOUU DIIID. BADDDD BOY. BAAAAAAD. arf woof woof! whimper.

ban assault doges

t. cat

Just ban people from being American already. It clearly indicates that being American imposes high health risks as well as public and worldwide safety.

Who wants to live in a country where a dog can't shoot you?

Fucking pussies should be keel hauled, every last one of them.

americans are the stupidest gun owners on the planet. it's why the NRA is able to make so much money off them.