Bizarre Leftist Liberal Spokesman Claims Parents Need Consent From Babies Before Changing Diapers

Leftists just continue to get stranger in their ideology and quest towards a completely totalitarian/government-controlled society. But now, one bizarre woman claims that parents need consent from their babies before a diaper can be changed.

A fiction novel could never do justice to the ridiculousness of the modern liberal. This is evidenced in an interview conducted by ABC with a terrifyingly serious woman who claims parents should have to get consent from their babies before removing fecal matter from their behinds. The woman who made the ridiculous claim is now under fire.

Deanne Carson, who describes herself as a “sexuality educator, speaker, and author” on Twitter says asking the babies permission would set up an atmosphere of “consent” from birth.

Don’t believe us? Have a look at the video:

shtfplan.com/headline-news/video-bizarre-leftist-claims-parents-need-consent-from-babies-before-changing-diapers_05102018

She even admits the baby can’t actually respond with consent, but it’s the thought that counts. “Of course the baby is not going to respond, ‘Yes mum, that’s awesome. I’d love to have my nappy changed.’ But if you leave a space, and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact, then you’re letting that child know that their response matters,” Carson says.

What kind of body language are we waiting for here? A different response than a baby screaming because the feces stuck to their sensitive skin is irritating? This woman is a lunatic and we aren’t the only ones who thought so.

Attached: deannecarson-e1525967207981.jpg (560x315, 22.98K)

No,I just want my baby to know that her opinion matters.
I say,ooo.poopy didi,that's ok,we all gotta go poo now and then.
Do want to change now?
When she looks at me,this is the ok to change her

Pink haired SJW lunatic has no fucking clue how children work. Color me surprised.

Attached: 2fe74a035cb30f896c8ff5245c285e5c78b98527040065f0c491240e0b8f3f75.jpg (500x464, 40.46K)

I don't consent to her raping my ears with her voice, my eyes with her nasty looks or my common sense with her stupidity.

I sometimes wonder if the NWO shadowmen who think up the game plan are stoned out of their mind when they come up with some of these ideas. It satisfies the long term plans of population control and reduction and making a slave of everyone who remains, but the way they go about it bananas and unpredictable.

Attached: dirt.jpg (421x636, 79.97K)

WTF! (((Mum))) can I have permission to change your smelly nappy (diaper) as it is "full of shit"(SJW)… (((3 month old baby))) "what you asking me for bitch you know I cannot talk yet". By the way does this 'SJW' have any kids of her own?

BABIES CANT EVEN TALK YET

Bitch looks like she had a lobotomy. Would explain things.

Maybe hair dye really has brain damaging properties

You might just have solved the entire world sjw crisis.
Because so far it has had a 100% success rate of correllation.

Well, history has proven that slathering yourself with chemicals fucks with your body, it's not too much of a stretch to see that in turn fucking with one's mind.

isn't that oxymoron?

I wonder if they got consent from babies before aborting them

WOOK AT MEEE! I'm Consenting!

I've been working for years to discredit the left and it seems they keep beating me to it on accident with stories like this.

Attached: 2c35487ded2b589eac14600a6d69b96c554b3dca4b6c8fde5ba568972c3fd35a.jpg (550x579, 65.14K)

Progressivism is a mental illness.

How do they plan to explain and receive consent from a gurgling baby that can't speak.
Everything is about them and their cunt.

A baby cries when it has shit its diapers. That's not just consent, it's a loud demand shouted at the top of its lungs.

Bitch should never have children.

Attached: 1464399182901.jpg (248x187, 42.03K)

She could just rob a sperm bank, you know?

Circumcision? We don't need consent for that!