It's now illegal to criticize Israel in South Carolina

South Carolina has become the first U.S. state to pass legislation to fight anti-Semitism on campus, after supporters of the measure said it would help colleges battle discrimination amid growing numbers of such incidents nationwide.

The bill passed the South Carolina House by 86 votes to 4 late on Wednesday. Its sponsor, Republican Representative Alan Clemmons, said its passage showed the state was “leading the fight against anti-Semitism.” Opponents of the measure said they thought it went too far into censoring critics of Israel’s government.

South Carolina Democratic Senator Brad Hutto, who opposed the bill, said its proponents were trying to inject the state’s lawmakers into a foreign policy debate.

The legislation defines anti-Semitism as including calling for attacks on Jews, blaming Israel for all political tensions, and denying its right to exist. Opponents of the bill had argued it trampled on free speech and could stifle academic debate.

Joe Cohn, legislative and policy director for the non-partisan Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, said the legislation would insert “a tremendous amount of censorship onto college campuses around discussions of Israel and its policies.”

But Clemmons, the bill’s sponsor, said it was long overdue.

“I see Jews at the point of the hate spear in this country,” Clemmons said.

reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC

Attached: 3006317-PTIMWSKC-7.jpg (770x513, 94.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=leftists hate israel?
jpost.com/Israel-News/90-percent-of-Israeli-Jews-call-themselves-Zionists-Herzl-Day-poll-finds-454347
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

This is actually to shut down pro-palestine activists on campuses.

when will this meme die

So Zig Forums btfo?

I thought communists hated jews almost as much as fascists?

lmgtfy.com/?q=leftists hate israel?

Pick one.

They do, although they choose not to view it that way because they believe themselves to be involved in a class struggle against the "porkies" who hoard and control the wealth gained through avaricious capitalist robber-barony, not a racial struggle against those same individuals who happen to largely be members of a certain Chosen People.

Jews =/= Zionists, Shlomo. Take your tricks elsewhere.

Attached: BobbyFischerJewQuoteMeme4.jpg (754x509, 428.11K)

jpost.com/Israel-News/90-percent-of-Israeli-Jews-call-themselves-Zionists-Herzl-Day-poll-finds-454347

Stop it republicans. No matter how much you suck their cock, the jews will never stop shilling for the democrats. That's just the way it is.

==Israeli== Jews, dumbass. Did it ever occur to you that more than a few Jews located elsewhere around the world, outside the confines of Israel, don't hold the same jingoistic love for Zion that their fellow Pharisees do?

They are Jews

lol FUCKING CUCKED AMERIMUTTS
Worship your kike masters you fucking CUCKS.
Better to see them all nuked, the fucking pathetic cowardly shits.
Americans are so fucking pathetic, lol.
NICE LAND OF THE FREE YOU FUCKING AMERICUCKS CUCKOLD CUCKS.

this is a perfect law for u.s. citizens to practice civil disobedience by staging huge on campus protests against the israeli massacre of palestinian protestors today

t. shlomo

Attached: EE423396-91D0-451B-AA06-F11AB1F13FFF.jpeg (491x491, 56.21K)

ya don't fucking say

Somebody must have forgotten to tell Stalin that when he developed his Doctor's Plot campaign.

Even if that was true – should Judaism be made immune to criticism now? Fuck that bullshit, fuck Judaism, and fuck Israel.

Jews are like faggots who are constantly reminding you of their identity. You'd think that people who claim to be constantly "oppressed" would do everything to hide their identity from others, but Jews are always letting you know they're Jewish as often as possible. They want conflict. They want you to hate them. It keeps their persecution meme firmly in place which is what they rely on to create an environment of guilt that results in laws like this to protect them from all scrutiny and criticism.

How deep have (((they))) infiltrated? Shit like this would make me as an American non-white person vote far right to ensure freedom of speech isn't fucked and killed

Attached: 5b1b2d73d41a555cc86fe459517920f25c6c7d91209c180887291ca1c253b5f6.jpeg (3000x3672, 1.81M)

Hate speech laws everywhere soon lads

Attached: thas rite.webm (480x360, 1.86M)

It's hilarious how you can actually shoot at somebody in Canada and be out in one year, but if you say something offensive you get serious time and it's actually more frowned upon by society.

a good example of a forced meme.

Pigs in israel are forced to fuck the jew female.
Needless to say, the pig needs to be restrained quite forcefully.

As a jew I'd like to correct you. We jews don't always tell other people that we are jewish, we just introduce ourselves by our name like any of you would do.
We jews don't make a big thing about being jewish, and jews in general are like that, they are low key jews.
Overall I think jews are one of the most private peoples, and the jewish friends i have don't usually go around telling people they are jewish, unless it comes up in conversation. You are right though, we jews do feel persecuted sometimes because of the past and so that's why I don't often tell people that I am jewish, which I am.

You don't have to. You yids are easier to spot than niggers.

He in the UK we are 'held accountable' for any mention of Jewry or Islam, it is a shambolic state of affairs!. Not everyone is asleep especially the youth and the forgotten people in this country are starting to awaken. We voted for Brexit as a way to express rebellion and the people are starting to figure out who is really in charge (those you are forbidden to speak out against) new stringent laws have recently been passed on the issue of 'antisemitism' so It's a NO-NO to say anything now. With no fucking jobs and having to be more reliant on the the state for your every need and with Brexit looking fucked and 17.4 million Brexiteers angry as fuck it looks like "Big Government" is fucking with us on by design and fuck knows where this will lead/play out?. Need to give the Roths a call see what the end game is as Bibi is just a puppet of the Roths as is D.J.Chump. I am finished my rant now, we are a oppressed nation and soon to be world domination for Jewry if it is not already…

Attached: autism is my superpower.jpg (255x255, 14.85K)

khasidic jews are against israel before coming of messiah
they are really religius and unlike zionist secular "jews" they hold shabbath and fasts and other religious things
zionists are just unreligious racist supremacists

lol he lives in hot bed of the zionists who created israel and thinks he "voted" for someting that make jews lose

saxe-coughtbourg house exited eu becuse german market dominance and shifting interests isles are always in a defensive position against continent like france spain or germany does not matter

If it follows the writings in the Talmud, it deserves a fucking oven. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Attached: Talmud redpill.png (998x1134, 196.87K)

Dude, the PM of Canada is supporting ISIS and has already passed laws stating you can't insult Islam in this country. What do you expect from a "male" feminist?

man (((Scofiend)))'s bible did irreperable damage to the US

He is no male don't flatter yourself.

Cheer for your input…

How did you know I am jewish?

Man,it's incredible how fucking retarded everyone is.

Israel is the only western-supporting country,all muslims in the world want to fuck your women,impregnate your mother in the name of islam and are going into your country to convert your populace and you are supporting this you fucking niggers.

I bet most of you are brown/muslim or too fucking retarded to grasp the idea that we need Israel to police the middle east and keep it from progressing so that muslim countries don't take over and shift the balance of power from west to east which is inevitably happening desu.

There should be a war and Iran and other muslim countries should be massacred so that we can finally achieve peace in the fucking world.

You fucking far-right americans have no fucking clue about what you're talking about,I will personally go into your fucking houses and slice your fucking neck in the name of true nationalism,go buy some fucking nintendo switch in walmart and eat some fucking mcdonalds and watch some fucking avengers infinity wars and shut your fucking mouth and don't spread your retard social-political bullshit,nobody cares about your fucking opinion you fucking nigger mutts.

In hoc signo vinces

It is the fucking barely literate evangelicals. They all have it in their heads that being friends with Israel gets them good boy points and double so if you are friends with Israel at the end of times, which they always think is right around the corner which the jews use to make sure that America is the best goy because for some reasons a fuck ton of idiots think makes them the best Christian.

Ah the aggressive in your face 'be a good goy' and fuck you because 'merica, shilling. Don't see that as much as you used to.

So when does someone take this shit to the supreme court to get it overthrown? Freeze peaches are still a right in 'Murrica if only on paper. You'd think this would be an open and shut case. Also…
You Easterners have never failed to amaze me with your shitty politicians.

You are the face of the 56%

Stop posting here JIDF.
Fuck you Kike cock loving faggot. After you swallow loads of nigger jizz out of your mom's ass after Jamal fucks it; go rope yourself.
"True nationalism" Fucking pieces of shit like you kill other whites in Jewish wars of profit and anyone else who your satanic kike masters want you to murder. Bet you are a born again Cristcuck, even if not a real nationalist would know that Isreal is not there to police the middle east, you stupid Reddit faggot. Lurk more you nigger loving spawn of a Rostie.
This is the face of the enemy of the white man. A fucking Jewish pawn that will send you and your children to die in the fires of war for the Jew.

Attached: Alan-Clemmons-525x525.jpg (525x525, 190.22K)

This is not a native english speaker or anyone who has worked in academia.
I'd wager this person is also under the age of 20.

Totally acceptable for a normal Goyim

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Can we start petitionining that these idiots be tried for treason?

That is why all of these private institutions do it for them. [please gibs more federal dollar now]

Well, yeah. What did you expect?

Suddenly, everyone falls back to protecting the Jews.
The Jews are not oppressed.
Ben Shapiro could not give less of a shit about Jew hatred.
This is a massive virtual signal from my own damned state.
God, South Carolina sucks.
FFS. I thought a Democrat would be behind this one.

Read again.
See:

ebin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shut it down!!!

The Goy know!

pro-palestine anti-israel protest groups will end up suing the shit out of the state of north carolina, and will win because this is blatantly unconstitutional, it would be dumb of them not to

this, I mean if constitution doesn't protec.. on the other hand it is current year, and constitution doesn't mean shit any longer, so let's see what happens

It should have the opposite effect. People tend to push back.

TRAITOR TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
BUILD THOSE GALLOWS

Attached: Alan-Clemmons-525x525.jpg (525x525, 190.22K)

About time. SJP, funded by Arab oil money, are the leading promoters of "intersectionality", white hatred, America hatred, and SJW philosophy in general.

your racial traits (neurotic, argumentative, verbose) are easy to spot a mile away even when online
IRL you stick out because of you are literally crooked and physically repulsive

God damn it, I fucking hate jews even more now

What country you from fam?
If you're western yuropeen you've had laws like this long before us.

get the fuck out

Don't forget: you're going in the oven/gas chamber/etc.

You've just described half this board and 90% of Zig Forums.

The United States is a state sponsor of Zionism.

N Carolina is so racist anyway, they believe this makes them look good.

WEW LAD!