What is your plan for a realistic Zombie Apocalypse?

And with realistic Zombie Apocalypse, I mean the next closest thing. Civil War/Anarchy/Race War/Oppression by goverment. All things at once.

Attached: 1534371077536.jpg (581x772, 60.33K)

Go back faggot

Oh boy, it's another episode of.
Sage goes in all fields. Lurk more you dirty newfag, nobody likes you.

Well, she is so ugly that it really boogles the mind. It's a picture that fucks your mind.

That doesn't mean anyone else cares, you insufferable beta orbiter.

I get dressed and go to work, nigga. I'm divorced, no kids, and I need the paycheck. Uncle Sam is going to get his money's worth.

Either a Turk, an Albanian, a skopjemonkey or a leaf.

shit thread

Attached: gay.png (439x401, 43.45K)

i sage when i want, fag

Attached: 03176dd3f9c63a8579cf9ac8988f34e67588fb5bb83d6bf3363b57a114c0076f.png (405x554, 316.63K)

The key to surviving the Zombie apocalypse is surviving the first 48 hours. This is the time period in which you aren't sure if the person walking toward you is infected.

After the first 48 hours you can just assume everyone is either infected or dead, and just run from anything moving.

You sage when I order you to, or else you will be forever labeled as a bitch faggot.

He's a mutt. The only way to get a mutt to do what you want is by beating them.
They are stupid cattle and need to be treated like shit.

bump

One great thing about the zombie apocalypse is that you'll be able to bury a pickaxe in the giant target space between those eyes of hers and it won't be murder. They're basically on the sides of her skull, like a cow.

Fun fact: that can be surgically corrected, but don't jewgle image search "box osteotomy" if you want to sleep tonight.

This is why we need the selective breeding law.

Fucking hell, la mujer diablo del norte is breathtaking in its ugliness. If these are the current faces of America, can you imagine what the future will look like?

Attached: Nikolas Cruz.JPG (465x586, 38.52K)

Attached: skull-625x350.jpg (625x350, 102.88K)

future for the mutts

Three billion mutt lives ended on August 29th, 2097. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war "Jew Day." They lived to face a new nightmare; the war against the goyim.

Attached: Terminator-2-1200x873.png (1200x873, 1.77M)

So the rapefugee crisis that exists since 2015 in Europe.
Dangerous "people" walking in the streets, you cannot be sure anymore who will attack you and who will not.
They break into homes, sometimes to steal, sometimes to murder, sometimes they are just batshit carzy doing random things.
The oppressive government tries to hide all of that, the journalist are their fanatical followers, the police and military their useful idiots.
You have to start stockpiling important resources, since you are no longer sure when everything goes completely tits up and they will be no longer available.
Attempts to group up with other survivors are difficult, since you never know if one of them will snitch about you to the government in the vain hope of getting into a safe place.

This. People tend to underestimate how close to a cyberpunk zombie apocalypse scenario the West is today. One of the reasons I never think of immigrating to western Europe regardless of how financially fucked I am here is because at any time shit might hit the fan and I would be funless and alone away from familiar territory with even the people I'd view as allies thinking I'm a turk or something.