Get Your Bump Stocks B4 They're Gone. Trump Says Federal Ban on Bump Stocks Is in Its 'Final Stages'

archive.is/m6AXk

Attached: Capture.PNG (791x444, 584.19K)

back door ban on semi autos!

Thank god too, this is what the republicans need prior to the mid terms to, uh. Something. Lose votes? The republicans really like that whole losing votes thing so probably that.

Reps are traitors, and dems are enemies. Remember that.

Can someone explain to me how this ban is even mildly constitutional, and what can be done to fight it after it is "approved."

I don't see how this can even be enforced.

What's the difference?

Do we have the actual document yet or is it one of those things we need an FOA for? because something tells me it reads something like this

The killing order.
Traitors get it first.

Not even proposing a grandfather clause. Literally forcing thousands of Americans into felony territory all at once. I wonder how many will comply with the amnesty turnover? If having a bumpstock is illegal might as well just go all out and make a real machinegun. Also this alongside the false-flag bombathon have probably fucked Republicans in the mid-terms.

i.e. he's bullshitting this through the midterms. I hope

Don't we already have a thread for this?

go back to california

Be careful or Zig Forums cries shill

I'm a redneck from North Carolina, and I hate hicks. All real southerners hate hicks. They're just the back country version of niggers.

Attached: stop being a stupid nigger.jpg (256x152, 16.31K)

I do not believe it.

Enemy gives you an advangate of not being in your territory for a bit

No matter how much you shill or ban me on kosher/pol/ I will never vote republican again.

BASTE

So how are they going to change the original text? Either he has to do this via EO, or he has to get Congress to pass. The last time they tried thing didn't work out. Is he hoping the Republicans follow his lead and about-face the positions they held under the Obama administration? Actually that's probably pretty likely. Either that, or he could EO it. I'm sure if there were a simple way to word it President Obama would have done it so whatever he spits out will be a convoluted mess open to dozens of interpretations. That may be the point though as a sufficiently convoluted EO could end up just being a semi-auto ban after BATFE gets their hands on "defining" and "interpreting" it. Third route he just goes to the NFA directly and has the BATFE once again work their "interpretation" magic on it to make it say what he wants it to say.

24D CHESS
MAGAPEDES UNITE

You're pathetic.

Why aren't the NRA and the GOA pushing to open the MG registry? Nobody would pay for a bump stock type of product once that were to happen. Heck those binary triggers cost as much as a tax stamp.

Because goyim don't deserve guns.
We're all going to lose more and more rights until we're the perfect little cattle slaves. Or until the nukes finally fall.

It's over. Trump and the republicans are done for. Now they can go back to pretending to protect the 2A with democrats in power.

Attached: 1.jpg (573x727, 67.65K)

All the richfags want to keep machine guns banned so that the ones only they can afford keep their value. We need $200 stamped SMGs available at any sporting goods store with absolutely no background checks and no right for the store to refuse sale

The words of a true communist insurgent.

He's right, you know. Legal machine guns on the registry will go from $25,000 down to what, a tenth of that? At least some might, like more common guns still in production like M-16's, AK's, Tommy guns, especially shit make domestic. Its like having a dead artist come back to life and make new art, the old holders are going to take a bath on the value of their holdings.

I don't think even Zig Forums at this point can defend Trump, only Reddit.

Might as well start calling him Drumpf or something. It's not like he deserves to have his name spelled properly. Leftists were doing it from the start, except their disdain came from different reasons.

I grew up in a nuclear white family that raised horses, I have several years' experience in the construction industry, and I currently manage a restaurant. I'm a libertarian, a gun owner, and proud of my Southern and Confederate heritage. I'm the definition of redneck: a hardworking man who's earned everything he has, tanned by the sun for his efforts. Keep projecting, nigger.

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191640.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Eww

Fuck drumpf. Are you mad now? That nobody will believe a single word from the orange kike again?

This is why there are nothing wrong with political purges. Traitor literally holding back real progress for increasingly rusty metal bits.
freedumbz and freemarkit are best and hardy choices :DDDDDD
I want the industries to give me Deus Ex weapons and wipe their asses with the Geneva NOW, damn it
**Fuck you stupid mutts*

Wrong. We need fire arms and ammo available for sale so freely the only reason you buy from stores is quality assurance. I explicitly want the right to purchase and manufacture SMGs, PDWs, ARs, and manufacture my own ammo, and onoy buy brand name stuff for quakity assurance

Kike2 and the mad slav are the same dude?

One is ahead of you and another is hiding behind your back.

I will not rest until I can purchase an M240B from an airport vending machine.

That was my take as well.

You can't vote your way out of your planned genocide. Realize that equality is a false god.

This is real forward thinking, we need guns and explosives to be legally sold like lemonade in the streets. There should be vending machines that sell handguns, magazines, and ammo, as common as coca cola machines

Nobody said anything about voting, you nu/pol/ NPC. Why do you think I'm armed? What the fuck do you think the point of individual liberty is? Just because you're politically apathetic and have been fooled into sitting around on a containment board and doing nothing while the world continues to move left without you doesn't mean everyone else is. I've been carrying in public for months, including at work, and schooling anyone who complained about it. You do nothing because you're waiting for your 1488 messiah like he's going to appear out of some mystic kabbalah ritual. People like you are why we have a literal Jew in the White House. Disgusting goddamn lemming.

What?

We MMORPG irl now?

Again, nobody mentioned anything about Hitler. Are these non-sequiturs intentional for deflection or is your reading comprehension just that bad?

Attached: 9542f2a112fa62fd751b0a753cd2e8d61736166c127c9332a1bb07f8bd9a5112.jpg (522x295, 73.78K)

An insult from a lolberg? Is that supposed to sting? Haha.

Look, the libertarianism you hold dear will result in your genocide. This needs to be halted.

The only way to fail at understanding the basic concept of 'if someone opposes your liberty, they are your enemy' is to be underage or a braindead leftist. Since you're one of kampfy's children, it's both in this case. The deep cut is that I am promoting my philosophy in the real world and have the weapons and the will to defend it. You sit at a computer, LARP, and shitpost impotently. How's that Patrick Little campaign doing for you? How are you enjoying your 5D Israeli underwater chess, nigger? Tell me one thing you and yours have done to better the future of America, one single thing. You fucking can't. Go fellate your false idols somewhere else.

Someday—perhaps while your daughters are being gang raped by shitskin invaders/"refugees"—you will come to the realization that this is true. What you call "freedom" now represents nothing but you providing your enemies with the means to destroy you. The intelligent approach is to deny them those means.

There is no way within the confines of the current system to prevent the coming white genocide.

Fucking retard

Yes, in fact that is reasonable approximation of modern American (((freedom))), as we head ever closer toward a South African type of white genocide. We aren't going to be able to save this country without encroaching on "muh freedoms and liberties" of millions of shitskin invaders and "refugees" who believe they have rights and/or citizenship (and who, according to present law, actually do).