China Buys Record Amount of Russian Soy as It Shuns U.S. Growers

China, the world’s biggest soybean importer, almost tripled purchases from Russia amid a trade dispute with the U.S., the biggest producer.

Russia sold about 850,000 metric tons of soybeans to China from the start of the 12-month season in July through mid-May, according to Russia’s agriculture agency Rosselkhoznadzor. That’s more than during any season before and compares with about 340,000 tons sold during all of the previous period, Chinese customs data show.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-17/china-said-to-offer-trump-200-billion-cut-in-u-s-trade-deficit

Attached: xi-laughs.jpg (960x624, 232.03K)

Believe in Trump - he knows what he is doing, cause I sure don't.

The faster we get off of soy the healthier we'll be. Soy is generally only good as a nitrogen fixing cover crop. Get your carbs from starchy vegetables like potatoes and sweet potatoes, and from fruits. Get your protein from high quality fatty meats.

Russia banned GMOs. Maybe the Chinese realized the monsanto soybean is turning europeans into sickly soy goys.

Good I hope China enjoys not having anyone to buy all of their cheap crap anymore. You are the one who needs the US to buy your shit China pissing off the Americans that already hate you into restarting their own industry is only going to make them stronger and you collapse.

Attached: Soylo.jpg (1536x864, 64.75K)

Attached: 0d1.jpg (832x832, 89.88K)

heh they've been on the lookout for this stuff for centuries, it's not something they're suddenly going to realise

So the Chinese want trade, they live off of it. let them trade, this is what they love. lets be friends.

This is Why I love the Chinese.

This, it's just 56D chess!

You mean suppliers?

Chinese still didn't learned that you can't anger the US

China is the biggest threat to Russia and Putin knows it. He virtue signals "strength" against the boogeyman West, while he silently poisons China with phytoestrogens like a good KGB agent.

Yeah call me when Russia starts buying billions of dollars of cheap crap from them to keep their cardboard economy from collapsing.

Soviet Soy™

Of all the fake news posts on here, this was the best one. Believable until you look at the link.

No, I mean customers. Russia is supplying them, but they will reinvest that money. Inevitably Russia will purchase something else from China in return.

Grower, not a shower.

Russia is doing favors and paying big to the Chinese with resources and technology, in return China is Industrializing Russia.

The Chinese are a Powerhouse, industrializing Russia to them is like an American being Dared to eat a burger without chewing.

I think Russia and China are comfortable and on course to explore the Unlimited resources of the Universe while the Jews and Americans fight for Money and Hydrocarbons.

not sure why the mod anchored this(The gook or the pig farmer or ladyboy?)
Definite conflict of interest
Legit article with no dupes(unless the cunts are removing dupe posts with /newspus/…if so,world of hurt comin…cunts)

It fooled me at first too, but if you read the article, it has nothing to do with the garbage OP wrote. See