Sweden vows to ban ALL religious schools : Jewish schools will be exempt from the new ban, politicia

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495915/Sweden-vows-ban-religious-schools-tackle-segregation.html

Sweden vows to ban ALL religious schools in an effort to tackle segregation after taking in a record number of asylum seekers

Sweden's main governing party proposes a ban on all religious schools

It follows reports of gender segregation in some Muslim free schools

Jewish schools will be exempt from the new ban, politicians said

Attached: Karl_(Charles)_XII_of_Sweden.png (1233x1522, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aleteia.org/2016/06/13/when-cardinal-joseph-ratzinger-predicted-the-future-of-the-church/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallicanism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New rules: Social Democrats, which lead's Sweden's minority government, has proposed a ban on all religious schools in the country

Sweden could be set to ban all religious schools, following a proposal from the leading party ahead of this year's election.

The Social Democratic party, which currently leads a minority government, has pledged to ban all religious free schools to tackle segregation in the country.

Ardalan Shekarabi, Sweden's minister for Public Administration said that 'teachers, not priests and imams should be in charge of schools'.

The proposal is not yet backed by parliament, but several other parties have criticized establishments of more religious free schools following reports of gender separation in classes at existing institutions.

'We have to knock down segregation to keep Sweden together… school segregation must therefore also be broken down,' Ardalan Shekarabi told a news conference in Stockholm.

Mr Shekarabi said his party, which has been losing support to the main opposition party the Moderates in the most recent polls, hopes to gain voters' support on the issue.

'Teachers and pedagogues should be in charge of a Swedish school, not priests and imams,' Mr Shekarabi said.

Omar Abu Helal, principal at an Islamic charter school in southern Sweden, slammed the proposal as 'a violation of the European Convention of Human Rights' and 'the freedom of religion'.

Attached: 2B86864F00000578-5495915-image-a-29_1520960466812.jpg (634x419, 62.63K)

Segregation and integration are set to be hot topics in this year's general election in Sweden which welcomed in a record number of asylum seekers during the European migrant crisis. Pictured is a pro-immigration protest in Stockholm in 2015

All religious schools in Sweden, one of the most secular nations in the world, are 'free schools', and operate independently while receiving state funding.

As it is forbidden in Swedish law to charge for primary education for children up to 18, any non-state run school receives government funding.

There are 71 primary and upper secondary religious schools, which make up five per cent of all free schools in Sweden. One is Jewish, 59 are Christian, and 11 are Muslim.

There are several other Jewish schools which do not fall into this category, as they do not have specific religious elements in their education plans, and exist to cater to an ethnic minority.

Segregation, integration and immigration are set to be the main talking points in the lead up to the general election in Sweden, a country which welcomed 163,000 asylum seekers in 2015 during the European migration crisis.

The country has registered around 400,000 asylum requests since 2012, or one for every 25 inhabitants, a record in Europe.

Attached: 2E6A506C00000578-5495915-image-a-30_1520960471369.jpg (634x424, 80.66K)

They're going to go after the churches next, mark my words. It's only a matter of time until our children or grandchildren are attending "illegal" house churches. Pope Benedict's prediction is coming true.

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg (1800x1050, 1.16M)

aleteia.org/2016/06/13/when-cardinal-joseph-ratzinger-predicted-the-future-of-the-church/

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x536, 111.38K)

Not even putting the smallest modicum of effort in masking that jews are behind all the bullshit happening in Sweden right now.

I believe I've read that during the French Revolution, education plummeted because the Jesuits had built the network of universities that the French Revolutionaries dismantled.

There were also a bunch of French Catholics in France at the time who did not consider themselves part of the Pope's institution, nor consider themselves Protestants (Galians?)….

I think perhaps (but am not sure, have not studied it) that it was maybe the French aristocrats who had left religion and by their power purported a series of atheistic reforms upon a generally Christian populace.

That might explain why the French Revolution was so incredibly bloody and violent and whatnot.

I've read of course that the dismantled Jesuit universities were replaced by universities such as the famous German universities in the 1800's, which were famous for people like Hegel and Søren Kierkegaard.

Attached: Verbreitung_der_Konfessionen_im_deutschen_Reich.jpg (3160x2547, 6.69M)

"Galicans*"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallicanism

That's interesting that the Pope would write this…

I have a pretty favorable opinion towards the reasoning I hear from the Catholic Church.

Attached: days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg (439x290, 21.18K)

Yeah, I'd say that Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI is one of the greatest theologians of the 20th century.

Always let us know if you have any questions about Catholicism. :)

Attached: 17155727_10155111842224204_6473197660655660056_n.jpg (390x390, 17.8K)

The upside is we'll know where all the "jews" are

Yes, definitely all the population was catholic and royalist. The revolution was lead by Freemasons that have infiltrated all the aristocracy, even the clergy. The Parisian revolution caused revolts of peasants to defend the king and nobility, and against the persecution of the Church, the conscription,… Some caused the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Catholics by the state (women and child included), I'm thinking of the vendean royalist army, or the "chouans" for the most important. These were people initiatives, unfortunately the nobles were totally disorganized, some fought in the east, lots not knowing about what was happening.

But the aristocrates in charge of this baptism of blood, even in that time, were not atheist. The free masons were not atheist but lots were christians during the first centuries of this shit, and then they believed as said Voltaire in the "Big watchmaker" or architect, their renouncement of this belief is recent for the main lodge of the "grand orient de france" (1877 is the date when they change the first article of the constitution that were saying the free-masonery is basing itself on the belief of God and of the immortality of the soul), you can relate their belief to a form of esoteric Gnosticism because for part of their opening to other reveled religion even if it depends of the lodge. But of course the "enlightenment" values are intrinsically anti-christians and atheist. I don't know much about the gallicanism but I think it can be related with this anti-christian exacerbate nationalism.

They did a lot of reforms against the Church, the robbery of all here wealth (and the destruction of the rest), the slaughter of priest, the exile of communities are examples. They even changed the calendar, inventing one just to not use the Gregorian one. They changed cities names that included "noble", profaned the tomb of the holy kings, doing unholy things I won't detail,… It was violent because they wanted to replace everything, everything christian.The list is long but that's what I have in mind.

Attached: WojackLeChouan2.png (1177x1453, 1015.5K)

Unironically asking here. So, why does this area have such a problems with the metaphysical, and has fallen prey to the religion of Atheism, and Materialism. Genuinely curious. Does it have to do with the culture, language, education. Would really like some really good info thanks.

Attached: scandinavia.png (850x800, 463.71K)

It's like when they complain about religion but only mean Christianity.

Sweden is the culturally, politically, demographically and economically dominant power among the Nordic countries, what happens there reflects on the other four.

The socialdemocrat have had a political hegemony in Sweden for such a long period of time that it has become less of a political party and an ideology, and more of an aristocracy, where positions of power and influence are inherited (within the party lines). The only thing this class cares about is the obtaining and preservation of its own power. Throughout its ascendancy it had two major obstacles to power, the monarchy and the traditionalist high church Lutheran state church.

They successfully managed to, bit by bit, remove the political influence of the monarchy, King Gustaf V, grandfather to King Karl XVI Gustaf, the current monarch, saw the last of of the monarchy's political influence seep away into the socialdemocratic regime.

The church was more difficult, it couldn't be destroyed from without, which is why in the 50s they wanted to destroy it from within. This is when it started going downhill, and when total religious freedom(the right for Swedes to leave CoS for any reason) became a thing. Previously people were only allowed to leave the church to join a few select other denominations, such as anglicanism, dutch protestantism, Catholicism, etc. In 1958 the Socialdemocratic govt forced CoS to accept female priests, which lead to large amounts of priest leaving to become Catholics. In 1960 the first female clergy was ordained. I won't write an essay about it, but it was heavily criticized in its time because the govt had forced it, it had been a political decision, not a theological one.

The socialdemocrats have become increasingly weird since then, and never abandoned their marxist worldview, even if they often don't dare to stand up for it.

Quite the opposite. This isn't about Christianity at all, it's about Islam. However, because the socialdemocrats rely on the muslim and SJW vote they don't dare to say that. But since their vote isn't enough to win, they must try to pay lipservice to other voters.

This way of talking about Islam, replacing it with ,,religion", is quite common among politicans and quite harmful to non-CoS religious institutions as collateral damage.

pic: Nils Dacke, Catholic rebel against the protestant tyrant King Gustaf I Wasa, who instituted the complete political domination of the church.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1300x988, 2.21M)

Yes exactly this, is something i also have come to noticed i think jay dyer and others have pointed this out. For instance take this article and the comments, you go and look at them, and they're appaulling yes. But notice anything? We need to be teaching ((Facts))), The ((Truth)). See notice this? Where does this idea or notion of *Truth*, Or *Facts* Come from. I mean if there atheism is true. Then ultimately it doesn't matter. They've still held on to some notion of god. Cause they're still acting some Evangelist trying to spread the Truth, it's just that people have become zealots for atheism, materialism. Just sit online all day repeating on a loop what dawinks Hicchins say etc. Some food for thought.

Also the schools mentioned in said article are private funded, so again why does it matter if they exist, or not It's literally a double think. Atheism, or materialism are beliefs in themselves.

Attached: rage against god.jpg (320x500, 51.44K)

Ah, ok thank you for some info. Curious. though; In america typically the south known as the bible belt. There are still areas here that are known to be religious or still hold to objective morality. In Sweden, or in any of the Nordic countries. Do you guys tend to have areas like that, or anything close to that. Honestly asking man. Cause it just seems like when articles like this come out, or from what i hear from other ppl. That this really is as bad as people make it out to be.

Attached: its all so tiring.jpg (600x448, 82.01K)

I think Miller was onto something when he implied humanity's sins were a subconscious attempt at destroying and remaking God's creation in it's own imagine to strike back against Him for an imperfect world.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (503x338, 90.48K)

It will most likely not go through parlament though so it won't be implemented. Not yet at least… Please pray for my beloved country, anons.

paganism ftw

I'll keep you my prayers. Cause me praying for an entire nation state that seems to be filled with materialist, and pagan larpers who don't even believe in their old gods. I'd rather pray for you annon, and meet you in heaven when i pass.

Attached: 988877.png (1500x1000, 280.79K)

God can change a whole country if He so wishes, so I will continue to pray for my nation and urge all my christian friends to do so. I'm happy I live in one of the (somewhat more) religious towns in Sweden. There are five churches in our tiny town of only 4-5 000 inhabitants and they're all filled with people both young and old (and there are many qt 3.14 christian grills in them as well).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy for the little good we actually do have and all of God's blessings in my life, and I'm hopeful that my country won't just roll over and die.

God bless you all.

sweden: "i will prove i'm not a racist by killing myself"

wow sweden so tolerant, u are the best.

Attached: 1521146483044.jpg (2480x3508, 1.19M)

I heard some good news from a Swedish comrade, he tells me many of the Swedish nationalists are converting to Catholicism. It's a nice change from the past when they'd become pagan.

I honestly don't know what it going on here. Surely this more than anything else must indicate that something is going on with these people.

I know a lot of people will look at this and, in complete bad faith, just block it out and say to themselves "nope, nothing to see here!" but most people will look at this and it will start to make them ask questions about Jewish (self-)exceptionalism and why they are doing this.
Especially in a country like Sweden which is already notoriously hostile to Jews to begin with. It's like they are now just baiting people to make them into a target, or they are just so complacent they think the Goyim won't notice.

If anyone denies the fact that Jews have political power at this point, then they are pretty blind.

Meh … who cares about political power? My kingdom is not of this world.

I don't want to sound a sperg who screeches about "da juiice" after stubbing my toe into something, but the issue is that they utilize power to serve their own interests and leave everyone else's in the backburner.

They were persecuted, but is that how they treat the countries who rescued their ancestors and funded their territory to this very day?

Let them have this world. Seriously. Do what you can in your own community and help out your brothers/sisters when you can, but otherwise don't worry about it. Remember John 3:16 says "everlasting life" and that doesn't happen in this world.

A man who doesn't provide for his family is worse than a non-believer. You should be very worried about what the jews plan to do politically in the future because that's what your children will have to live with.

I will pray for you

They intend to control the world and force gentiles to be their slaves. Forget your rapture bullshut. Its not going to happen. There versi of the world will happen if people like you dont wake the fuck up.

Just because we believe that Jesus will take care of the world government (after it happens) doesn't mean we should lay down to be enslaved to a religion that hates him. Christians are meant to preserve an ancient standard, not to enable what it warns against, even if it will happen eventually, our choices bring it faster.

Attached: Fight smartly not abandon fighting all together.png (1380x511, 379.22K)

Your child wont be following Christ if the state takes them from you, you jewish heathen.

Also, teaching your children about Christ isn't all there is to providing for your family.

They're picking off the little isolated countries first, one by one, especially the ones isolated by language. They're making a very thorough job of it. They already have the pieces in place for the big countries, but they're already moving on the little ones.

The Jews are trying to turn people away from Christ. You have no problem with this?

Whats the point, then?

At times, I feel like Zig Forums is right…but then, again, some of those Jews are not evil. Just like most Christians they just want to have their faith…how hard is to walk the path of the true Christian, having to forgive and learn to love our enemies(true love, not the worldly "love" which tastes so fake)

Yeah, ofc there's a several bible belts. In Denmark it's in Western Jutland, in Norway it's in southern Vestlandet, and towards its border to Sweden. Sweden has one around that include parts of Linköping diocese, where saint Birgitta of Vadstena was active(maybe its her influence that lingers?).

Attached: 1386537048714.jpg (500x500, 50.1K)

I wonder (((why)))

Attached: B561BBEA-7784-4672-9061-BB28EAA7E7CA.jpeg (1500x1500, 134.15K)

So this law is supposed to help with the problems of segregation and integration, and kike schools are exempt because they are not religious, but their student body is composed solely of ethnic kikes? In what world does this make any sense? Oh that's right: one ruled by the synagogue of satan

I'm disappointed in you OP