Man posts about eating legal mushroom, gets police visit shortly after

On May 11, a man named John Garrison posted a public photo on Facebook showing morel mushrooms he had gathered while foraging with his girlfriend Hope Deery, and wrote of his plans to “sautee them with brown sugar and cinnamon and see how that turns out.”

Garrison went on to claim that his original Facebook post about morel mushrooms, which are a legal and sought-after delicacy, led to a visit to his home hours later from law enforcement apparently investigating possible use of psychedelic mushrooms commonly referred to as “magic mushrooms.”

“We had just finished eating the Morels we found today and heard a knock on the door. A police officer and an RA were standing outside. We let them in and as soon as the police officer walked in he asked us why we were eating mushrooms and posting about it online. He thought he was on the biggest bust of his career thinking we were having a magic mushroom party before I explained to him that Morels are a native choice edible mushroom similar to truffles,” Garrison wrote in an additional Facebook post.

The officer allegedly refused to believe that the couple ingested legal mushrooms. Garrison, in an effort to prove that they were simply morel mushrooms, said that he retrieved a piece of the mushroom from the trash— but the officer still refused to believe they hadn’t broken the law until a second officer arrived on the scene and confirmed it was a legal mushroom. Before the officers left, Garrison said his ID was processed.

“He wasn’t convinced. So I rummaged through the trash to find a piece of a Morel so that he would have evidence that we weren’t taking psychedelic mushrooms. I showed him and he still wasn’t convinced that they weren’t magic mushrooms, Which was shocking to me because morels look nothing like a psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms and I figured a police officer would know what illegal drugs looked like. A second police officer showed up and I showed her the Morel and she immediately knew it was a Morel which was a relief. They processed our ID’s and eventually left. What an experience,” Garrison wrote.

It appears Big Brother is well and truly here… and he's watching you!

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-17/big-brother-police-raid-home-man-who-posted-pictures-his-mushroom-dinner-facebook

Attached: 1510144137423.png (1110x744, 205.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inbrief.co.uk/police/search-warrants/
treehugger.com/culture/dad-makes-his-son-walk-home-ends-jail-child-endangerment-charge.html
inbrief.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where ma fuckin goon bag at cunt ya white probly stole it like ya stole ma land unna!

Attached: FXJ151993.jpg (372x248, 23.07K)

processed the ID on a bullshit call. really makes you think

He shouldnt have let the police guy in without a search warrant
Fucking cuck

we don't have search warrents in the UK you low IQ amerimutt.

Think before you post user
inbrief.co.uk/police/search-warrants/

Ever.
Ever.

Warrants
Now that he's taken his prick out of yor ass you low iq bongimutt,clean it off with yor tongue

OI! YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR 'EM MUSHROOMS, MATE?

Faggot peasant.

Hopefully they werent eating them with a knife and fork

I think this is more a story about Facebook AI calling the cops. Think about it.

This has nothing to do with 'Big Brother', AI, NSA, CIA, MI5, MI6, etc, etc.

and everything to do with Facebook users, who read the posts and thought they'd be a superhero and report him to the police.

All British people are subprimates, and deserve to be arrested and sent to work camps for the rest of their lives.

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-08.04.24.jpg (1280x1920, 452.14K)

Amerimutts report kids for walking from school - and imprison them too
treehugger.com/culture/dad-makes-his-son-walk-home-ends-jail-child-endangerment-charge.html

Only in Commiefornia.
Sad story. Sad times we live in.

Commiefornia =/= the rest of the USA

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-08.42.49.jpg (1280x1920, 451.84K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-12.28.27.png (1080x1358, 1.14M)

Aren't mushrooms fungus? So people are eating fungus. How is that different from eating toenail fungus.

*unzips van*
Shoot the moon! I repeat: shoot the moon!

Somebody probably just swatted him because he posts like a fag

Yo, my nigga you be trippin'

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-12.57.14.jpg (1589x943, 233.09K)

The government makes some fungus illegal because people enjoy them too much.
nofunallowed.jpg

Britbongs are so disgusting.

British people have a genetic flaw in their DNA which causes all of their men to be overly effeminate, limp-wristed, lisping sissies, and all of their women to be hideous hags.

The only reason they exist at all is because the women are so ugly and manly, that the effeminate sissy boy British males turned on.

It's a miracle that natural selection hasn't somehow mutated their genitalia over time, so the women would be the ones with the penises.

It is literally impossible for anybody to name even one masculine British male, and it's important to remember that James Bond isn't a real person.

I understand that John Garrison allegedly has a girlfriend named Hope Deery, but I'm confident if he saw my big fat mushroom head penis, you would want to taste some of my homemade cream of mushroom soup, while Hope pegged him from behind.

Fuck the British.

P.S. can somebody please explain to me why they add an extra letter 'I' to the word 'aluminum', and pronounce it "ALUMINIUM" ?

Attached: 953472_Screenshot_20171107-185709.jpg (800x596, 70.62K)

I've seen a lot in my life, but that vid was definitely one of the most disgusting things I've seen in my life. Brits.
Hallucinogenic mushrooms would have been a WAAAY better trip than those skanky whores. Mushrooms are good, mmkay?

Hi Johnny!
Still busy, but I will entertain you later.
Full agreement on brits.

Attached: kotze_10000.jpg (800x532, 105.17K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-11.39.00.jpg (460x626, 65.01K)

pmsl

>inbrief.co.uk
more like inbred.co.uk

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-03.10.04.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-03.27.24.png (1080x1799, 832.33K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-03.28.04.png (1080x773, 154.34K)

You have to go back, Johnny.
Back to halfchan.

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-01.04.40.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Yes but they can format posts like they're not langleyniggers and low-IQ normies from le reddit

It's amazing the lack of self-awareness in these posts when the OP story happened in the U.S. of A. That's right, it happened in AMERICA FUCK YEAH, FREEDOM BITCHES.
How's that freedom working out when a post online about mushrooms leads to police knocking on your door.

Attached: 1aa6ea625d2271391a19750109e68166439be9752a30e818d0d07eb86b6eee15.png (409x4096, 1.7M)

Lol who cares about this particular story?

I couldn't care less…

I'm simply talking about the British, not 'mushrooms'…………

AGAIN: ALL BRITISH MEN ARE GAY

it's genetic

Attached: index.jpg (800x635, 104.09K)

This happened in Darlington, MD, a town of 409 people. If someone reported it cops have to check it out. They didn't really raid his house, they went there to investigate the post, which was likely referred to them anonymously. The only problem I have is the first cop that wouldn't believe him no matter what evidence he produced. Perhaps a small town Barney Fife type.

Attached: barney-five-quotes.jpg (948x715, 164.28K)

If all British men are gay, and it's because of their genetics, then more than 30% of Americans are gay as they are descended from Brits. However because you have a larger population than the UK 30% of 300million is still a larger number than 60million Brits, therefore there are more fags in America. Checkmate Atheists.

Attached: 1e927c9fa409159691eb07fc9403d4dafea72770986d3c9c59403ef1031bce7d.png (815x793, 72.47K)

God DAMN there's a hot as fuck nurse in here tonight !!

Jeeeeezussss !

wow

you'd still thinks the cops could do a google search or look on based wikipedia or something before hopping in the car and potentially looking like fools.

Something more going on here maybe.

Yup! Local Yokels looking for some of that Private Stash.

Someone could email info on how to buy & droid stuff.

No way I'm going to be the sitter for these freaks.

EROWID. stupid computer.