46 Year Old Roastie Leaps Off Building Holding Her 7 Year Old Son, Both Die

A 46-year-old woman jumped off a 29-storey New York City building while holding a 7-year-old boy, resulting in both of their deaths, reports say.
New York police say the pair, "believed to be mother and son", landed on a second floor balcony and were pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing and the woman and child have not been identified yet, according to police.
The incident occurred at the Gotham Hotel in Manhattan on Friday morning.
It is not clear how many storeys the woman and boy fell, but when they landed on the second floor, they sustained significant injuries, authorities told local media.

archive.fo/RLmO6
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44172431

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/05/18/playboy-playmate-took-young-son-on-fatal-leap-from-nyc-building/
apnews.com/c6e577b9b8604a82be4ab3b216c255c6/Former-Playboy-centerfold-apparently-jumps-to-death-with-son
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's better this way.

$20 says they were spearchuckers

This empowered feminist was just taking control of a tough situation brought on by the patriarchy and curing her son of
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

BREAKING NEWS !!!

MAN MISSPELLS 'STORY' AND 'STORIES'

More details as they become available

Breaking news: shitposter doesn't click story link, posts weak b8, forgets to sage
2/10 for getting a response.

Looks like a job for Batman.

Weird, tho, who takes a trip to NYC just to kill themselves? If you go that distance, at least jump off the Brooklyn Bridge or something interesting.

She was an ex-playboy whore who was going through a custody battle and decided to flip the board rather than let her ex-husband spend time with his son.

got sauce on that?

nypost.com/2018/05/18/playboy-playmate-took-young-son-on-fatal-leap-from-nyc-building/

That's what the doctor gets for marrying a nigger degenerate roastie decades beyond her peak fertility expiration date.

Attached: 180518-playmate-jumps-hotel-02.jpg (600x400, 58.55K)

Its a manhatten luxury hotel. $500 a night or more. I hope they were yids.

He was a chiropractor, so you know the answer is yes.

She lacks brains now, amirite?

Bwahahahaha!

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-113033~01.png (1436x805, 309.08K)

This is why witches shouldn't be allowed to practice magic. Look at what they do with it. I just hope she didn't anchor that poor boy's soul to her for eternity.

Attached: roastiekarma.jpg (1448x797, 279.37K)

Jews always have a gimmick to make shekels. They'd sell crucifixes if it was profitable.

She was worse than a witch, she was a lesbian feminist.

It is and they don't (((coincidence)))? Remember during open boat immigration days if they couldn't write in english they would use a circle because the X looked like a cross. Is it also a (((coincidence))) (((they))) have an established occult school?

Sounds like a Lethal combination

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 33.65K)

she ugly af

Elite model is code for she's an expensive whore. Too bad the skin is probably too damaged to catch the NXVIM brand.

affirmative action

She's portrayed sympathetically by two feminist AP "journalists" COLLEEN LONG and JENNIFER PELTZ

apnews.com/c6e577b9b8604a82be4ab3b216c255c6/Former-Playboy-centerfold-apparently-jumps-to-death-with-son

I thought you were just kidding.

Why do so many black women look like black dudes wearing wigs? How the fuck did she become a playboy playmate?

Attached: ahahahaohwow.jpg (500x375, 88.98K)

Because Hugh Hefner was a virtue signalling liberal

meh

It still brought you in to make a comment
sage negated

I get that she wanted to suicide, but why kill the kid?

Spite and possessiveness.

Attached: dubs.jpg (300x168, 9.51K)

Roastie goes bungee jumping without ropes because she can't get on the CC anymore.

And it's a shitskin too

>people on facebook throwaway account are actually not just completely flat out saying the woman is a cunt for killing her child as well

Attached: 113131.png (401x443, 190.12K)

The eternal woman excuse

haha wow you really are a winner

Attached: 0abb7ec25459d201459273d8d159eae7a5e5b622c6d26979ddb748eaf029ef86.jpg (655x606, 70.17K)

mostly just bored tbh

checked
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Capture.PNG (660x442, 602.84K)

natural selection is a beautiful thing

Because its a (((she))).

HEY CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DUMB NIGGERS IN BUNKERS UNDER MATHERFIELD AIRFORCE BASE BURNING HOLES IN MY HEAD AND MAKING ME UGLY? THEY FUCKING KILLED THE LAST PEOPLE CONTROLLING IT.

HEY CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DUMB NIGGERS IN BUNKERS UNDER MATHERFIELD AIRFORCE BASE BURNING HOLES IN MY HEAD AND MAKING ME UGLY? THEY FUCKING KILLED THE LAST PEOPLE CONTROLLING IT.

Where's Johnny neptune?