Whores regret freezing eggs so they can ride cock carousel with Chad and have a "career"

FRIDAY, May 18, 2018 – Women who want to delay childbearing increasingly opt to freeze their eggs for future use. But some later regret the decision, new research reveals.
As the procedure – called elective oocyte cryopreservation – becomes more accessible across the United States, the finding suggests women should not bank their eggs without careful consideration.
"This technology is tremendous if it's the only way of having a biological child and having a family," said study author Dr. Heather Huddleston, an associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco.
"But it's important that we progress thoughtfully, given all the implications this technology may have for women," she said in a university news release
Women in urban areas, in particular, are using the approach to avoid age-related infertility while postponing motherhood, the researchers noted.
For the study, they surveyed 201 women who had their eggs frozen for nonmedical reasons at UCSF between 2012 and 2016. None had banked their eggs because of cancer treatment or another health issue.
For the procedure, women undergo about 10 days of injections to stimulate their ovaries. During this time, they have five or six ultrasounds. Once their eggs are mature, they are retrieved with a needle through the vaginal wall.
The survey, completed years after the freezing procedure, found that most of the women felt empowered by their decision to freeze their eggs.
Of the women polled, 89 percent believed they would be glad that they froze their eggs even if they never used them.
But nearly half had mixed feelings, according to the study.
Most of these women had mild regret, but 16 percent had stronger doubts.
"While most women expressed positive reactions of enhanced reproductive options after freezing eggs, we were surprised to discover that for a group of women it wasn't so simple. Some even frankly regretted their choice," said study co-author Dr. Eleni Greenwood, a clinical fellow in obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences.
She said this is a "critical finding," although the study doesn't reveal all the reasons behind the regret.
"What is clear is that egg freezing is more than just your standard insurance transaction for many women," Greenwood said.
The women completed the survey, on average, about two years after freezing their eggs. By this time, only 6 percent of those polled had actually used their eggs to try and get pregnant. That suggests individual regrets were probably not tied to unsuccessful attempts to conceive a child, the researchers said.
The women who had fewer eggs retrieved were more likely to have mixed feelings. Second thoughts were also more common among those who said they lacked emotional support and those who said they didn't have enough information about the procedure.
"As oocyte cryopreservation takes off, we wanted to take a step back to understand how this technology might impact the trajectory of women's lives," Greenwood said. "We see this work as just the start of that conversation."
The study was published May 18 in Fertility and Sterility.

archive.fo/HN6kV
upi.com/Health_News/2018/05/18/Some-women-regret-freezing-eggs-for-later-pregnancy/5301526671519/

Other urls found in this thread:

donoreggbankusa.com/our-egg-donors/egg-donor-search
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I… don't get what this article is about. What are they regretting, exactly? Freezing their eggs? I don't get how that would make someone regretful in any way. I can understand regretting getting into the situation where you're a dried-up old pot roast with diminishing returns but what about freezing one's eggs is cause for self-depreciating shame?

Your confusion results from a fundamental flaw in your starting assumptions. You're assuming that women are rational.

The women are probably regretting it because it helped them feel "empowered" so now they didn't go fucking to get preggers (or possibly had an abortion because of said fucking) and instead "focused on their careers."

The reasoning doesn't really matter. The reality is those women realize they were supposed to be mothers and instead they're freezing their eggs hoping to have an autistic kid in their 40s/50s when no one will use their fishy cunt to give them a "normal" kid.

It's the way that they're giving up a part of themselves. Yes, they can theoretically get it back at any time, but the fact is that they're still removing a part of themselves, and that doesn't sit well with a lot of people psychologically.

we're allowing people who can't breed to breed

sure doesn't sound like a disaster waiting to happen.

The artificial womb can't get here soon enough.

Men deserve rights too. Any woman can go to a sperm bank and buy a tube of jizz from a catalog of men and fertilize her frozen egg anytime she wants. When will men get the freedom to become a father and browse a catalog of female egg donors? It will never happen though. The last thing they want is millions of men fathering large families without a female having any say in the matter. Women would become obsolete overnight.

Attached: womb-baby.jpg (610x726, 60.67K)

donoreggbankusa.com/our-egg-donors/egg-donor-search

You forgot that most women are pretty much retarded children in grown bodies. The second reason they regretted was due to lack of "emotional support." Like what the hell did they want to happen?

Yeah and they give away a part of themselves every month and post about it nonstop on social media.

feminism is a shit test and men keep failing it by trusting women and taking them at the word. this leaves women ruined because they want a dangerous thug to tame. women want fried ice.

the ultimate bait thread for sexually failed, frustrated, bitter, angry little boys trapped in adult male bodies.

hint: it's not women's fault that you latent homosexuals don't know how to attract females

Ironic :

watching YOU pretend that you know 'what women want'

the reason you're such a whining bitch is because you can't figure out why they DON'T WANT YOU….

Here you go lad, make that dopamine rush last as long as you can.

apparent, for you (just like all homosexual males) they became obsolete a long time ago

lol @ all da incels ITT
It's not a woman's job to make u happy, it is ur job to make her happy tho.
All men are worthless without womyn

"Here you go lad, make that dopamine rush last as long as you can", said the effeminate, bitter, resentful, sexually failed Little man

Don't bother wif incels fren, dey don't understand they're worthless and shud be overjoyed at working for womyn instead of being manchildren
Can't help da mentally ill tho

Preach it sista, show da incels whos REALLY in charge

incel, my ass !!

exactly WHAT is 'involuntary' about behaving in a way that makes all girls laugh behind your back, and all women laugh in your face ?

Already worn off?
Here's another lad.

My sista fren ur wasting time on useless virgin slaves

WHY WE EXIST:

we do not exist to cure cancer
we do not exist to build spaceships

we exist for the same reason that bacteria exists

we exist TO EXIST
we exist so we will still exist 10,000 years from now

we exist to REPRODUCE

we are fucking machines
nothing more
nothing less

if your personal machine can't function
you serve no purpose
you're wasting precious resources

and you are the cancer
that needs to be eliminated

i exist to kill breeders and usurp their resources
u mad?

the funniest part ?……………………..

I absolutely GUARANTEE that if I took that stupid video game controller out of your inept little hands, and I unzipped my pants, I wouldn't have to coax you or coerce you into sucking my dick….

absolutely guaranteed

you're effeminate

it's in your nature

You have nothing sexual experience under your belt, and you're frustrated, and you focus resentment towards females for your own self-imposed failure, but the truth of the matter is you have been sexually attracted to other men for a long time now…

You deny it to yourself and others, but your parents have been aware of it for a long time as well… You are a latent homosexual, too timid and meek to initiate a sexual encounter… But if a man unzipped his pants and it showed you he's dominant by stealing your video game controller from you, the little sissy girl that's hiding inside of you would suddenly come to the surface, and you would put your head in my lap and suck my dick with all your effort…

Because you're a faggot….

A dick sucking faggot, who's been too afraid to actually suck some dick….

All of your anger towards women is just a distraction technique, designed to hopefully convince people around you that you are actually a heterosexual

But you're not fooling anybody

Not even yourself

"i exist to kill breeders and usurp their resources", said the effeminate male with no real understanding of masculinity or what it takes to appear intimidating…..

u mad?

Wew lad, ever consider rehab?
Have another

Fucking incels and their low energy (you) b8

Like, just go get laid lol

"i exist to kill breeders and usurp their resources"

That reminds me of a little sissy Faggot Boy in r9k yesterday, posting in a thread about School shooters, where he actually said, "all I want is to see a world stained in blood"

Hahaha !!

…. He said that because much like a sexually failed acne riddled teenage boy in a trailer park who can't get any pussy, and wears a black Walmart T-shirt with a skull on it, incorporating cliche predictable trendy hackneyed 'evil satanic' symbology and heavy metal music, he has no idea how to actually appear masculine or intimidating…

That's the problem with you guys….

You have no male role models, and you're only concepts of 'intimidating masculinity' have been gleaned from sissyboy comic books, star Wars movies, video games and dungeons and dragons…

(it's a parody of masculinity)

(it's the polar opposite of intimidation)

sage negated

Attached: eternal leftypol.jpg (1024x683, 142.73K)

lol get laid bro

Shitposting aside you're not very funny tbh, it's a little too on the nose and you won't actually make anyone mad if you're that obvious.

Attached: emoji-head-guy.jpg (300x419, 45.59K)

lol its easy bruh, like don't be an incel faggot an ur good

epic meme

git
a
laid

Attached: fivehead.png (256x256, 127.62K)

epic meme

it ain't hard bruh, stop being an incel lol

HEY CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DUMB NIGGERS IN BUNKERS UNDER MATHERFIELD AIRFORCE BASE BURNING HOLES IN MY HEAD AND MAKING ME UGLY? THEY FUCKING KILLED THE LAST PEOPLE CONTROLLING IT.!

HEY CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DUMB NIGGERS IN BUNKERS UNDER MATHERFIELD AIRFORCE BASE BURNING HOLES IN MY HEAD AND MAKING ME UGLY? THEY FUCKING KILLED THE LAST PEOPLE CONTROLLING IT.!!

for most of human history, females had their children at the onset of puberty

lol@referring to 'statistics' about what women may or may not do….

statistics always lean in favor of the person's agenda who searched for the statistics in the first place

Statistics mean nothing

the only valid tangible think of any important is your real life experience… If you wanted defined the perfect female for you, all you would have to do is stop being a douchebag, because there are dozens of them within a 10 mile radius of you right now

YOU are the only reason you haven't been successful

'just be yourself' is terrible advice

For certain people (and you know who you are) that hasn't worked so far, so why continue 'being yourself' ?

It's really not rocket science

be an IMPROVED VERSION of yourself
Stop being such a fucking douchebag and start behaving with a little bit of self confidence

dude epic meme

The only valid tangible THING* of any IMPORTANCE*

god damn speech to text

git

laid

bruh

Notice how I'm the only one responding to you fam?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today is a shit fucking day in Zig Forums

w o r t h l e s s

My Girlfriend requirements
1.) Tall than me.
2.) Intelligent.
3.) Beautiful
4.) Hot.
5.) Awesome
6.) Must hold neutral political views.
7.) Should share and talk to me.
8.) Her age must be from eighteen to twenty-nine
9.) Good liberal.
10.) Atheist.
11.) Westernised.
12.) She must working on a good company.
13.) Also femdom.

Solution to get a girlfriend in a simple easy method.

Idgaf what this board is about?

I really need a gf.
I will keep posting this thing until I got a girlfriend remember that?

I am beautiful Indian.
I do bath daily at every morning with branded soap, shampoo and oil.
I am olive skin.

Help me please!!!!

In 16/04/2018 I was in street.
I also thinking stalking beautiful and also beautiful taller westernised Indian woman in street but couldn't stalk them because I could get caught.
You won't even fucking able to guess which city I live?

Third Crush

I even masturbate her sometime.

Some of all my crush friend accept my fake fb request so I can watch them

Idk why most people and most woman hates stalking woman.

Stalking woman is good even in public as long woman didn't get killed.

There is nothing wrong stalking a woman even on public

lol @ assuming responses mean anything to me

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggooooooottttttt

Not enough incels buying your PUA garbage? PUA business must be crashing since more and more men don't give a fuck about women. Quickly now, start up the shaming machine.

That's what men are to women. Women tactic #1:shame men until they become your slaves.

You must be a faggot. Some many females in India and you can't chloroform one and take her to your basement. The cops won't even notice she's gone.

c o r r e c t i o n :

homosexuality has been around for a long time

(lol@you thank you you're breaking new ground)

THINKING* not 'thank'

Solution to get a girlfriend in a simple easy method.

Idgaf what this board is about?

I really need a gf.

I will keep posting this thing until I got a girlfriend remember that?

I am beautiful Indian.

I do bath daily at every morning with branded soap, shampoo and oil.

I am olive skin.

Define douchebag. What would make someone a douchebag?

I couldnt find any tall blonde donors with green, blue, or grey eyes

If rape laws were lifted your argument would have merit. No one should be safe from reproduction if that is our sole purpose.

Sad, isn't it? The feminist movement has demonized the concept of stay-at-home moms / full-time housewives. But that's actually the most rewarding, most emotionally satisfactory career that a woman can have.

While women do menstruate I have a feeling with this egg freezing thing that they take all the eggs in one go.
So now a woman of 20+ stops having periods which were a vital and normal part of their life for the past 10 or so years if they started on the early side.
Also they are now unable to just randomly try for a kid naturally. It takes the possible unexpected part out. Whether it to be trapping a baby daddy or a spur of the moment with a husband in the heart of emotion. That's now made clinical.

Wait, how many eggs get frozen? All of them?

Attached: picardwut.jpg (500x500, 17.7K)

Same.
It is a non-article saying nothing about a topic that is fucking mind-numbingly boring.
A bunch of cunts regret a stupid cunt thing that they did out of thoughtlessness and selfishness.
If I ran the egg freezer, I'd fucking short circuit the whole building and watch them rot. These cunts don't deserve to reproduce.

babby's first biology class
How's high school treating you?

In the future 50% of the white population will be down syndrome cryobabies.

if you'll ask women 'do you feel empowered because X', they'll say yes, because women believe it's a good thing to feel empowered

I'd post a hand pressing a button marked 'kill everone in this thread' and the just 'benis' in the entry field, but Jim fucked up again OMG WE R UNDAR DEDICATED ATTAKC MAN UR DONGERS BETTELSTATOINS, so pretend I just did that.

yes and if you didn't get that from Alpha Centauri you should play Alpha Centauri
both increase our survival odds as a species
if it's hereditary I agree it was too bad good genes went to waste, but can contribute other things to the continuation and common good of the species.

*but people can contribute etc.

More like betta imageboard males are telling themselves the women regret it in an attempt to gain an ever so slight imaginary mental edge over the object that never wanted you

The women who ride chad for decades know that when they are tired they can just say yes to one of the legions of lonely males who would kill for a companion. Lol I bet the majority of you look like the texas shooter
Lol er I mean kek you faggots

here we see the Common Squeaker, who has migrated to these boards for summer, attempt to disguise itself as a Normalfag or possibly a Chad with rudimentary use of text

He's an incel that is:

t. projecting beta orbiter overcompensating for the fact that he spent his entire life jumping through hoops, enduring shit tests, paying for drinks, contorting his personality and tastes to fit hers, fretting over his appearance and generally being the bitch in a relationship just to acquire some overhyped pussy attached to a vapid whore who cucked him behind his back

So what's with the forced incel invasion meme?
We can all see the UID counts for pretty much every board hasn't changed, who do you think you're fooling?
Did you get tired of using "shill" as your go to screech for disrupting threads and wanted to try something new?