25 yr black old man arrested for posing as as 17 yr old at HS,was basketball star

After news of the 25-year-old man who posed as a North Texas high school student gained national attention, many are left wondering how he was able to pull it off and why he did it.

Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley was able to fake his way into Dallas ISD’s Hillcrest High School as 17-year-old Rashun Richardson and won a spot on the varsity basketball team with his advanced skills.

“It’s a classic case of what we as sociologist refer to as arrested development,” explained Sociologist Janice Bishop-Lamelle. “In someone’s adulthood, if maybe there aren’t the accomplishments that they thought they would achieve by now, it can cause them to long for what they perceive as the glory days or the good old days.”

Gilstrap-Portley faked being a 17-year-old so he could play basketball at Hillcrest High School. He was apparently also taking different shots off the court and allegedly became enamored with a female student.

fox4news.com/news/expert-man-25-posing-as-high-school-student-classic-case-of-arrested-development

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/oK5a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw this on the news the other day.
Fucking niggers.

It's not the negroids fault it's our fault for not subduing them - hence destroy kike power

they need better training so we don't continue to get cucked

Because all niggers look the same.
To feel like he's a basketball star. You underestimate just how important being good at basketball is to a nigger's sense of self-worth.

Who wrote this terrible title

This is the plot to some feel-good sports movie isn't it?

Listened to this mentioned on the radio a few days ago. Didn't say the race but I should have known at "basketball".

Well, I'm impressed. At 25 most niggers are still only grade school level.

Well I mean it's not the first time shit like this happened.

archive.li/oK5a1

Hopefully he gets the same treatment, but I doubt it.

DAVID HOG IS 25 LIVES IN CA
SOMEHOW IS A FL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT

There, prosecutors revealed that Wendy Brown was not really 15, but a 33-year-old mother of two—who had stolen her teenage daughter’s identity in an attempt to relive her own high school days
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
15?????????????????

Attached: wtf.jpg (960x640, 124.68K)

For what ?
Lying ?
Jews lie all the time.
I see almost none is jail.
Or on the basketball team, tbh.

how were his grades tho

how many statutory rape charges will he get?

Negro females are ripe at 12,so not many.

I wonder how his grades were?

Lol, only white people ever get charged for that, you silly goose. You see, it's bad for white people to get prime teen pussy because that would result in white people actually being happy, and we can't have that.

Just read that article. That's really fucking sad. Could probably make a movie out of it.

You'd be surprised how many high schoolers easily pass for 25 and visa versa.