Pope tells gay man: 'God made you like this',pervert priest who diddled you,didn't

A survivor of clerical sexual abuse has said Pope Francis told him that God had made him gay and loved him, in arguably the most strikingly accepting comments about homosexuality to be uttered by the leader of the Roman Catholic church.

Juan Carlos Cruz, who spoke privately with the pope last week about the abuse he suffered at the hands of one of Chile’s most notorious paedophiles, said the issue of his sexuality had arisen because some of the Latin American country’s bishops had sought to depict him as a pervert as they accused him of lying about the abuse.

“He told me, ‘Juan Carlos, that you are gay does not matter. God made you like this and loves you like this and I don’t care. The pope loves you like this. You have to be happy with who you are,’” Cruz told Spanish newspaper El País.

Now 87, Fernando Karadima, the man who abused Cruz, was found guilty of abuse by the Vatican in 2011.

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/20/pope-juan-carlos-cruz

Attached: gay-billboard.jpg (600x300, 84.55K)

You know that book or rules God made for us? Forget about em, he loves ya know matter what.

I wonder why no one ever cites this as his favorite passage in the Bible. Jesus himself said it after all.

The irony is that it's probably the other way around

>(((Pope Francis)))

Catholics are objectively evil

you can see 2000 years of their blatant abuses.

Yep knew he was fucked

One more reason the Orthodox church is better than the Catholic church.

Aren't something like 70% of gay men the result of sexual abuse as a child?

Oh don't give me that shit. They're corrupt as shit, but people willing turned to the Catholics because the secular governments were 10x worse. There's a reason that people went to the inquisition instead of to their lord about shit, and why the Spanish Inquisition had to be ordained by the nobility instead of by the church (who denounced them).

God gave man free will. Take that deterministic bullshit and shove it up your ass.

We created man on boy sex abuse to create generations of traps in case women became all but useless and we needed something to fuck in the meantime

Except the traps aren't even that good. They still look like dudes. A trap that looks like a chick is totally not gay though so long as the balls don't touch.

Typical Roman Popery.

are you polish or irish or something?

The bible was written by the apostles, who are Men. The bible is a broken telephone of people saying what Jesus said.

Good way to demonstrate your knowledge on the subject.

Kinda like how God makes people murderers and thieves. What an absolute heretic.

What kind of justice do you serve to an 87 year old? How fucked up are humanity's moral standards that they prosecute a fucking corpse? How much of a self-righteous bastard do you have to be to torture a human on his deathbed?
Side note to the victim…being catholic not only means you got fucked in the ass, but also fucked in the head as well.
Another on topic piece of diarrhea incoming…can't wait to hear about those nutjobs rewriting the bible (yet again) to accommodate faggots and whatever else threatens the userbase.

Asalamu alaikum brothers, let me take this opportunity to invite you to Islam.
cucktolics and chrischans are inferior forms of beliefs and you should be ashamed to ever consider then as religion but with islam there is no wrong, come and join now! you can stop being a dirty kuffar and embrace islam like all the higher beings are currently doing right now!
>>>/islam/

So America & the USSR are not only responsible for pretty much every warlord in Africa/the Middle East/Asia/South America right now, but are equally if not more horrible than any crime associated with said dictatorships/warlords following your line of logic, right? The first half of that statement is true of course, but the second half is something only a retard would believe.

The bible as we know it was established by the ecumenical council some 300 years after the fact. It didn't even start getting archived until about 70 years after the fact. The original manuscripts were in like 3-5 different languages depending on which branch of Christianity you hail form/follow, were translated to Greek, were re-translated to Latin, were re-re-translated in Latin because they didn't like some of it, were re-re-re-translated into German with a touch of Protestantism because they didn't like stuff the re-re-translated version said, and were then re-re-re-re-translated into English with their own set of butchery from the German version which was translated from the Latin version which was translated from an older Latin version which was translated from a Greek version which was translated from a bunch of manuscripts in different languages. Go run a paragraph through google translate and translate it through about four or five languages and tell me how true it is to the original copy. Yes that's a machine doing it so it lacks nuance, but humans naturally add shit and this is ignoring any small changes that translators or copy-making monks did in their free time for shits and giggles/because of personal differences in religious opinion/because of the times historically. It's a wonder that followers of the "original" branches of Christianity can even make claims such as "yeah, the NKJV with Apocrypha is accurate to the text about 70-80% of the time but you'll have to take some stuff with a grain of salt still." At this point, considering the shit storm I've heard the "modern" Greek bible is, I'd say that the Russian Bibles which had to survive militant atheist soviet Russia are probably the most literal translations left in the world unless you're reading directly from the source since the order of operations there were:
Jesus->Apostles->Archives->Ecumenical Council->Manuscripts->Greek Translation->Slavic Translation (with Greek words/letters) ->Russian Translation
Instead of
Jesus->Apostles->Archives->Ecumenical Council->Manuscripts->Greek Translation->Latin Translation->Nu Latin Translation->German Translation->English Translation->English Kings fucking with shit Translation->Modern Translation garbage
The fucking Bhagavad Gita has a more literal/direct translation than the bible does, so yes, I'm willing to agree with user that the (English) bible is a game of "broken telephone."

Most literal translations left in the world for the common reader who can't access archives/read foreign languages*

You're right user, that kid chose to be diddled. How could I have been so foolish.

t. Francis Dec

Im firing the pope.

The pope was fired by me. That's why he's stepping down.

I fired the pope

if the catholic church is going down I don't know how anyone can't be concerned about further consolidation of power in this world

Life is a special journey
towards death
If someone diddled you
you can forgive or seek revenge
but never diddle someone else so you feel better about yourself

your consciousness is a construct of the million systems that compose your intelligence and behaviour. you are not an entity and you as a nonentity have no agency to influence your own actions. furthermore, all decisions are neuronal impulses in response to electric stimuli. you see light? some neurons are activated. these send signals throughout your brain and your brain runs a circuit of electric impulses controlled directly by the initial stimulus and every link in the chain of responses is merely a binary response to electric stimuli
there is no free will here. all actions are by definition predetermined as they are all controlled directly by things that are. as god is an all-knowing being, he created every person with the full informed intent to have visited upon them whatever is actually visited upon them, viz., everything that happens was done by god
or you can be a nonfaggot and say that while all your actions are predetermined there is no god to blame for them

all these things people like this in postions like this say are just desperate credibility grabs. they're all in on (((it))) with (((them)))

Man there is no way I'm reading this 100 paragraph dissertation.

those are from different anons
read the second one though because i have a bsc in neurophysiology and i know what im talking about my dude

Alright. I read it and I agree.

Attached: 7af04645.png (720x644, 30.61K)

Leaving a pedophile religion to join another pedophile religion. No thanks Ahmad.

Attached: 1526330214710.jpg (451x308, 14.41K)

We are working overtime on that issue with communism

Attached: images (24).jpeg (191x255, 10.61K)

This.

Life isn't some crap shoot. We all serve the cycle, whether we want to or not. The wheel in the sky keeps on turning.

More like 45%, as I recall. But that's more than most people would guess.

being gay is a choice, once that you can be encouraged into, but a choice nonetheless

Like most other modern Christians, Catholics have no backbone.

not the real pope. his predecessor is still alive.