If Japan hadn't attacked pearl harbor would the US have stayed isolationist

If Japan hadn't attacked pearl harbor would the US have stayed isolationist

Attached: god.jpg (1200x683, 101.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theimaginativeconservative.org/2011/11/freedom-betrayed-herbert-hoovers-secret.html
nytimes.com/2017/04/30/us/politics/trump-duterte.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/13/you-are-the-light-philippines-duterte-sings-love-song-for-trump
google.de/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/philippines-duterte-thinks-us-will-try-kill-him-takes-free-weapons-russia-875742?amp=1
google.de/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN12K0AS
rappler.com/nation/65199-abu-sayyaf-leader-oath-isis
rappler.com/thought-leaders/112914-isis-global-ambitions-paris-southeast-asia
informationclearinghouse.info/article13086.htm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably not, FDR would have found some other reason to hop in.

Do you live under a rock? How was US isolationist?

Maybe if USA didn't issue a fucktarded embargo and impossible kike demands (literally written by a jew) to completely leave both korea (because it's bad when you bring shitholers to a civilized level) and manchuria in 100 days they wouldn't feel the need to attack pearl harbor.
Kill yourself cuckchanner
>>>/suicide/

Most of the US public was against involvement in WW2

The government was aiding USSR since at least 41.

Wow brilliant deal, thanks Zogbot, I'll think about it

The eternal mutt.

>>>/cuckchan/

War was inevitable.

Embarassing, really.
Can you go back to being slow-boiled in your melting pot, being shot by your own zogbots like Bonus army or de-segregate yourself at bayonet point?

Nope, mutts love jew cocks and nigger semen way too much. Gotta destroy economic competition to feed the nigger bulls and pay tribute to Yahweh!

Oy vey, don't forget enemy state clause, or we'll make zognald mention german death camps

I swear i saged.
Embarassing.

Wow almost like it was some kind of war or something

Kill yourself, kike.

Go pay reparashuns to niggers because someone owned slaves 200 years ago
reported.

Muttmerica jewdicidal system.

Please tell me about how fair the judicial system was in Nazi Germany

Ooh wah, are we still an enemy state of the UN like Finland still is?
Dont send niggers and commies to destroy us all again pls.

We didnt say rule of evidence was not needed.

Forever, until (((UN))) is destroyed.
I thought Finland isn't in ESC, only Italy, Hungary Japan and Germany

Oy gevalt, having evidence against jews is antisemitic.

Yeah I'm sure everyone imprisoned had a fair trial

:^)

No, the US was already supplying the allies and was basically waiting for Europe to be lost so they could negotiate great terms at the end of the war.
If you have ever wondered why Great Britain stopped being great and the US became a superpower the answer is ww2 peace deals.

All bad goyim are still enemies, goy!

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-064622_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 516.08K)

Roughly what percentage of the German youth and/or overall population it starting to see through the bullshit and realize that Hitler was right all along? Do you guys have any big Nationalist movements? Are they attracting any positive attention from the civilians?

Attached: 06474b03f65d10c9ace79c683874adece3c5ba34a0ae51886c472297ce7aa3c0.png (800x1996, 1.5M)

Jesus Christ. I had this saved for years but never noticed.

Attached: azaka_7.jpg (852x480, 156.25K)

And communist. US was helping the fucking communist vermin. And considering the amount of communist and jews and jewish communist in the highest echelons of the US goverment in the late 30's the whole question of isolationist policy was a moot point the second Hitler rose into power and didn't bend the knee for the international jewry. Churchill wanted dead germans, Stalin wanted dead capitalist, Jews wanted dead goyim, FDR&kikes wanted loadsomoney that the war would make them.

Attached: Aerial_view_of_the_immobile_Japanese_carrier_Ryujo_with_two_destroyers_during_the_Battle_of_the_Eastern_Solomons,_24_August_1942_(80-G-88018).jpg (2285x1703, 1.23M)

This shame shall forever be upon you Greece.

There's a huge difference between "We'll sell you war stuff (and use this to completely rebuild our economy after it shit the bed in the great depression!)" and "Send in the Marines!".

They see through it all already, except the most braindead cuckservatives. Even the lefty uni types say that the future belong to local production of foodstuff and goods THE CHUTZPAH OF THESE GOYIM. Of course, they have to beat around the bushes with muh scary populism, because they rightfully fear we will be liberated by muttmerica again.
But since they already admit that the benefits of national industries far outweigh any dealing with muttmerchants and chinamen, just one bad push will be enough for them to fall back into the loving arms of Onkel Adi.

The will of the US public is meaningless, even back then. Your country is run by an oligarchic deep state just like Russia.
And once the jewish master of this oligarchic deep state say go, there is no holding back.

Which is why it took fucking Pearl Harbor for the Americans to get physically invovled.

Come on now.

So which will it be?

Read about the american instigation of the fight with japan.
It didn't happen out of the blue for no reason.
Your (((government))) wanted IN on what was publicly an unpopular war.
Most of the US were German origin at the time, before enrichment, and they were sympathetic to the German cause. They also didn't want to be involved in a war on the other side of the world, again.
Weapons manufacturers owned by chosen people pushed the government, which pushed the japs.
US more or less threatened Japan with "immediate surrender or war". Japan chose to fight.
Zig Forums used to be informed.

Doesn't matter. The US caused WW2. WW1 as well.

hhmmmmmmmmm you might wanna go check your brain out for tumors, or take an IQ test my dude.

Can you refute this? You expect people to tell you how much they hate you when you still chest thump about how your muttrace saved communism from destruction on our corpses?

I know that you are an illiterate, low IQ gook that is a far cry from the best of your people or a disgusting larping sex tourist, but the "bad push" isn't hard to imagine.
EU inevitable collapse.
A real hunger strike comparable to Weimar.
High unemployment.
muttmerica eventual balkanization along ethnic lines and the following withdrawal from Europe.

1/10 being an autist again.

>muttmerica hasn't been using every mean to force muttmocracy and nigger "culture" on the rest of the world since before ww1, official deceleration being that kike written poem on the statue of "liberty" kek

Attached: mutt coping this is what subhuman amerimutts actually believe.png (718x900 107.57 KB, 247.33K)

THIS IS COUNTRY IS THE DESIGNATED INTERNATIONAL GARBAGE DUMP

B-b-but muh based big stick and speak softly man XDDDD
We must INTERVENE with other cultures and races for the sake of THEIR FREEDUMBZ! Because we also want to be free they have to be under our thumb XDDD Baste huwhite logic!

Attached: amerimutts thinking they were any better than the anglo.jpg (1600x800, 1.74M)

Nah, US caused every war in the history of man thanks to time traveling jewmutts.
Perhaps you need to check your brain or was it jewed too? Temporal jewing causes mystery flags among other problems.

Remember that (((freedom))), (((liberty))), and (((rights))) are all (((lolberturdian))) cancer.
Pity the JewSA was led by Freemason (((democrator))) kikes instead of becoming a monarchy.
Oh well, your dumb country will die along with the rest of the world.
Isn't (((victory))) great?
Just give up your guns, lie down, and hope for a quicker death.

But you already did, dear muttspammer.

Attached: Just doing their jobs now go and breed with niggers for Hwhite Nationalism.jpg (670x400 393.51 KB, 225.75K)

Do you have proof?
Fact: Whatever I say is absolute fact.
Fact: There is no such thing as facts thanks to US manufactured clown world.

So, it would be perfectly legal to declare war on Germany, invade it, execute Mutti&co for warcrimes, and put all the new Germans into death POW camps; as long as the attacking country claims that they are being aggressive? That's kind of reassuring.

Oy vey, not so fast.
All remaining huwiteoid g*rm*ms who aren't on HRT or HIV positive will be rouned up and executed, same goes for every enemy state

Fact: The UN is compromised by bad goyim.
Fact: The UN is an enemy of the state by it's own law.
Fact: Extermination of the UN is therefore a-ok.

That would be nice, shame that it's run by jews for the benefit of jews, using USA to strongarm bad goyim into submission.

Accuse some of the jews of jewing the other jews. Make false evidence.
Jews hate getting outjewed by other jews.

Please, contain your autism before it metastasizes.

Attached: ea5af895716dabe32c62b041ea873b857a7fb3a3a1f0c29c7e29355bcc0ca2a8.jpg (398x450, 27.15K)

That dude has a dark tan, hope he doesn't get skin cancer.

There is every indication that American leaders WANTED Japan to attack Pearl Harbor.

See America noticed in WWI that damage to European infrastructure results in the global market relying on American infrastructure, so being expansionist to ensure foreigners are always embroiled in a war ensures American dominance.

In fact there are even suggestions that American influence on the UK caused them to press Germany enough to result in WWII.

If you want to go down on that rabbit hole, then currently this is the best book for that.

Are you the same sour kraut guy as before or is the entirety of Germany asshurt about the USA for the past month or so?

Typical mutt.

I can, so suddenly millions of germans fear le muttarmy. In fact the US force in Germany are not combat troops since the dissolution of the USSR, and even germans understand nobody would accept an american in Europe right now.
Yeah, real hard to imagine that when you are scared of the US.

In fact, it makes you sound like a pussy.

Meanwhile if Germany intervenes in other cultures, it's 100% A-Okay though.

This is why you will never win an argument.

t. slavic rape baby

Europeans NEVER adopted the stance of muh freedumbz and muh equality for every man. Except for the French but they tried to correct themselves again very quickly.
It is muttmerica that proclaims that horseshit and breaks it everytime, Spergook.
And OUR cultures are indeed superior to muttmerica. What has muttmerica produced in term of "culture"? le huwhite man burden ironically rests on European shoullders, not mutt.

This is why gooks underwent massive dysgenics.

Typical low IQ animal.

Anyone thinking this is a genuine gook is a newfag, it is a disgusting anglo/mutt larping as one, which is sad

Attached: Arno Breker Apollo detail.jpg (2100x1783 70.49 KB, 1M)

Sup loser.

You are not even a german, you are a slavic rape baby.

Which doesn't matter.
They are pogs maintaining the air fields, dumbass.
Nigger, I guarantee you nobody would invade Europe NOW if you start shooting americans.
Then again, no germans want to shoot americans, except for you slavic rape baby.
The fuck does the Weimar has to do with the fear of the US again?
I'm a gook germanboo though, and I hate disgusting slav rape baby like you who pretend to be german.

It does fucking matter, you shit squatter. It defines your policy and your people as a whole. This is why muttmerica is in a complete schizo state geo politics wise.

Low IQ strikes again!

Spergook showing why it is called Spergook again.

t.Spergook

No, you are a disgusting, subhuman anglo/mutt larping as gook and you definitely don't even speak German. Consider that you even suck at English, I say hapa?

Murica was a white man's state you fucking retarded. The schizo shit is a new propaganda meant to break America, and this is already happening to Europe, with or without equal clause.
Violent response yes, but an invasion of Europe? Now? Nope.
Why? Because you are a pussy?
Good things I meet actual germans, and they are rather and nice and friendly people.
Which has to do with the fear of US how? Oh wait, it doesn't. Hitler rearms DESPITE the barkings of the brits and the frenchies.
Nope, I'm a viet, nice try rape baby.

Definitely not what is written on the statue of "liberty" is about, Spergook.
Can low IQ be fixed for jungle monkey?

Great! Now we can bask in glorious nuclear hellfire for being nutzis instead! Although one can indeed argue that this is much better than having to spend time near a mutt.

Spergook literally says it alone can guarantee that the US won't send soldiers to take care of it's other soldiers getting shot at.
This is what Spergook said here

Did you meet the cosmopolitians leftist at the Goethe Institute in Saigon or Hanoi, gook? You really think that they will ever see a low level gook like you being worthy of their real opinions? The only real opinions you will hear are from backpacking leftist types. But even they will consider you lower, because you are an autistic, assburger gook with broken English and no German vocab trying to understand European politics.
Of course, there are smarter gooks, still stuck in the captitalism/communism false dichotomy, but none that I met are as stupid as you are.
But again, you probably don't even speak gook. You fail in all languages.

Yes, after shit got so bad that French couldn't afford to further occupy our Ruhrgebiet. Then Hitler won and he uses our largest industrial center to rearm.
Did you even read this part in your muttmerica exported "history" book?
Of course not.

Useless words which don't mean shit.
Yes, propaganda to fool the mass with policies to enforce it.
Except you said an invasion of Europe first, muh liberation, rape baby. And I double dare US to nuke Europe.
Yes, I can guarantee that, it would just mean these soldiers packing and go home. US is exhausted.
I mean actual germans I meet in Koln, rape baby. They are okay.
And? It means the frenchs were fucked in WW1, they won by a hair's breath and Germany surrenders wait too soon.
No need to lie, unlike you rape baby.

Is this not true?
Your low IQ failing you, monkey?

Spergook, people.

Ok, low IQ animal. Muttmerica will harm the lives of Europeans when we try to pry their spic and nigger soldiers out of our countries. Happy with this semantic correction, monkey?

Spergook guaranteeing the official war policies of the US, people. Bow to it, now.

Spergook assburger knows no bound.

THEY FUCKING OCCUPIED THE WHOLE OF THE RHINE AFTER WW1, you stupid, retarded illiterate monkey.

kek

So folks, what have we learnt here?!! Spergook is retarded yet he can guarantee the official response of the US military when it's soldiers are shot at!
Autism speaks. It is time to listen.

Freedom Betrayed by Hoover should give you some good insights into the machinations, or rather the horrible state of the US Gov. before and during the War. FDR wasn't even the start of it. We're talking Jews, Communists, and other undesirables in the higher ranks of the US Gov.
theimaginativeconservative.org/2011/11/freedom-betrayed-herbert-hoovers-secret.html

Tolle deutsche IP XDDDDDD

Hey, remember those funny screencaps from your first autistic tantrum?
You know, when you consistently butchered German grammar in a way common for somebody who is learning German as a foreign language but doesn't really understand tenses, verb inflection and pronouns?

Which means you're either severely mentally disabled, some unholy immivader shit who enjoys LARPing or you're 12 (and retarded and a edgy little Zig Forumsack to boot). In any case
S T A W P P O A S T I N G

Attached: stawp_poasting.gif (375x63, 53.45K)

Also, take your pills, kid. I don't know who your fuck buddy are and why you are so obsessed with him.

Sach ma, ist deine deutsche Grammatik immer noch so bretthart Scheiße oder hat sich dies dank steuerzahlerfinanzierter Sprachkurse endlich gelegt?

Attached: the_king_of_autists_visits_k.jpg (2750x2750, 1.99M)

Oder du spricht auch nicht mal Deutsch, du LARPer? Oder schlimmer, KC Zecke.
Bist du Cucki?
Wahrscheinlich

Ach cucki, er ist aber sehr lustig und er hat recht. Du musst deinen ami Fütterern deine Knechschaft nicht belegen.

It is. The migration was white for white as well.
American wars before the Civil War was about spreading white population all over North America, you fucking retard.
Duerte is still best buds with Trump. You know who removed kebab in Pinoy back in 2017? The muhreen, not any of China or Russia bullshit.
The middle east? Best puppets of the USA? In what universe?
You can correct it to hell but it wouldn't happen, rape baby.
Yeah, wanna try, rape baby and now pussy as well?
What? You think I talk politics with random ass strangers? I just interact with them like basic human beings.
Which has nothing to do with what I said, rape baby.
Man, your desperation is palpable.
US Soldiers are shot at worldwide, buddy, US doesn't give a shit. Face it, americans are tired of being le world police.

The way this rape baby writes german is very slavic.

I have no doubt he's from Ukraine or Hungary and just ultra mad about the fact he's not a german.

Hi Spergkraut!
By the way: Seriously consider getting a refund from whoever tried to teach you German because holy shit, that didn't really work out for you.
Klaro.
Biste mett, NS-Krebser?

Attached: 9f86927c.jpg (378x294, 16.17K)

Zeig mir die Zertifikat deiner Deutschkenntnis :^)
Aber erst kannst du uns seine "Fehler" analysieren, Herr Spergook.

Meine Gute…
Alles is erleuchtet. Nimm deine Pillen, du armer Irrer.

Attached: FB_IMG_1524924118520.jpg (960x806, 53.83K)

Was für einen widerlichen Affe. Nimm dein ganzes Hartz IV Volk nach Hause, you fucking yellow chinkshit.

You are stupid and ignorant, as many here have pointed out. And saying that Duterte is still best buddy with America shows the limit of your brain capacity. Everything you said can be dismissed.

Meanwhile in reality:
nytimes.com/2017/04/30/us/politics/trump-duterte.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/13/you-are-the-light-philippines-duterte-sings-love-song-for-trump

Try harder with your google-translate tier german, rape baby.

Maybe you should embarassing yourself, monkey, and not letting cucki, which actually isnt a real German, defend you.

google.de/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/philippines-duterte-thinks-us-will-try-kill-him-takes-free-weapons-russia-875742?amp=1
google.de/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN12K0AS

Stop making a fool yourself. Former US allies are finding other means to secure themselves from the fate of Gaddafi and Saddam. The US unleashing their ISIS dogs on Duterte isn't helping either.

And stop commenting on the working of languages you don't even speak.

Attached: Black finnish Hortler.jpg (433x433 274.2 KB, 46.09K)

*stop embarassing
Not like this retaded gook larper can anyway.

So one news from 2016 before Trump is elected, and one news from April 2018 which sound like a joke. Duerte has threatened over his own son as well.

lol, Gaddafi and Saddam are now "US allies".
Never mind that the kebab on Pinoy is older than ISIS.
lol, that embarassment.

So which shall it be?

Gook BTFO

rappler.com/nation/65199-abu-sayyaf-leader-oath-isis
rappler.com/thought-leaders/112914-isis-global-ambitions-paris-southeast-asia

As they said, show us where he made a grammatical mistake and we will talk.

Yeah, they weren't. Saddam was buttfucked by Butt Sr. in 90s, and Gaddafi has been a throne for the french.
>rappler.com/nation/65199-abu-sayyaf-leader-oath-isis
So ISIS is recruiting in Pinoy, meaning that the Pinoy islamics weren't there before ISIS?
No, it doesn't mean so. In fact, it means that pinoy is a fertile ground to ISIS.
Yeah, dude, your google translate is impeccable.

Which bullshit, rape baby?

Oh wait, Duerte saying some joke in 2018 means he hates the US now, despite loving Trump in 2017.

BTFO
NIEDRIGE IQ VERGASST!

Attached: f4164d4aabbef64f2b66603995713bdfda620dae9b2764a90993ba6576918231.jpg (720x531, 52.7K)

Wie wäre der Krieg wohl verlaufen hätte das Nipponesische Kaiserreich irgenwann vor dem 7.12.1941 eines der Mandschurischen Ölfelder entdeckt?
Meiner Drittweltbildung nach war der ganze Bledsinn im Pazifik durch die Ölsanktionen des ewigen Burgers quasi erzwungen.

Attached: may day 1938.mp4 (480x360, 15.11M)

Look at the picture, it's what the rape baby wishes to be.

But it's in black and white, meaning it can never get to that.

No, the US was just BEGGING to find an excuse to enter the war. If I recall correctly they were antagonizing japanese ships for months before pearl harbor in an attempt to get them to draw "first blood" as it were.
If japan hadn't taken the bait they would have found SOME excuse to go in anyway.

A THORN, you mean? Jesus Christ gook, you can't even do English right, how can you even attempt to analyze German?
You are acting like every lower class gook I have seen in Berlin, kek
Anyway, here is a memory holed news piece. Kind of like that freedom fighter Bin Laden newspaper article.
informationclearinghouse.info/article13086.htm

So, are you saying the US controlled ISIS has taken over the islamic element of Phillipines to put pressure on these people?
How the hell does this invalidate anything I said?

Jetzt bist du herzlich eingeladen auf deutsch/pol/, mit uns zu quatschen. Zeig uns wer dies LARPender Sperkraut ist.

>(((Harry dexter White)))

Besides the point that the American negotiating teams never had any intention of negotiating and just wasted their time.

SPERGOOK NOCHMAL BTFO!

Attached: 359d3296cc230cf1024f350fbb12fa5d8812e7ae566cec1b8e02927a8cf9623e.jpg (592x640, 24.36K)