$90M worth of liquid(120 gallons) meth found in semi-truck fuel tank in N.C, Mex. cartels suspected

LINDEN, N.C. (WTVD) –
Investigators seized a semi-truck truck on Saturday that had $90.8 million worth of liquid methamphetamine in the driver's side fuel tank.

The truck was being handled by 49-year-old Raul Topete Arreola and 48-year-old Aquileo Perez Pineda. Each man has been charged with three counts of trafficking methamphetamine.

In total, there were 120 gallons of liquid meth in the tank, which, according to Harnett County Sheriff Wayne Coats, would be converted into 454 kilograms of crystal meth. This is estimated to have a street value of almost $91 million.

abc11.com/$90m-worth-of-liquid-meth-found-in-semi-truck-fuel-tank-in-harnett-co/3498353/

Attached: 1526867280434.jpg (931x524, 48.87K)

Burgers deserve to be replaced.

this from the same legal system that estimates an ipod of pirated nusic filled to capacity has more net worth than everything else on the planet combined. fuck off with this hyperbole lol

But undocumented immigrants never commit crimes! That's what my Gender Studies professor told me! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This is fake news only dreamers come from Mexico :^)

How did they just stumble upon that…. snitches get whacked.

lmao it was me nigger, watchugonna do huh

1 gram of meth can easily go for $40.

pigs don't care as long as they make their bust so they can justify their paychecks

There's a lot of white people on suicide watch over this

g of coke goes between 60-100 dollars. It's the everymans stimulant

Attached: 3498389_800x450.jpg (800x450, 64.96K)

BUSTED trying to cut the DEA's business. Some snitch's get paid well and others get whacked.

Nancy Pelosi says they are divine drug smugglers sent from GOD. Looks like her check was just cut short.

It would be great if this would impact the DNC's funding in an area. man, if we could correlate drug busts to funding deficits…

Liberals may have to switch to heroin for awhile since they can still get that from the C_A.

I heard the other tank was full of Adrenochrome.

I heard they got pulled over for SPEEDING then busted.

As good a place as anywhere for this embed…
ENJOY!

Trumps on FOX News saying DHS is "working very hard at border". Bahahaha yeah right.

Howz that NAFTA working for ya America?

Now ya know where it comes from prior to being smuggled state to state location to location in the Starbucks delivery trucks and you thought coffee paid for all those locations now didn't you.