What if we had an organized street gang like antifa except fighting for a good Christian cause?

What if we had an organized street gang like antifa except fighting for a good Christian cause?

Attached: repent.jpg (408x602, 47.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/IBs4ok_fwoMuFFf90ZTBCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such a thing is inherently unchristian.

No.

Oh c'mon. Would crashing a few gay pride parades really be so bad?

Yes.

Why?

Put away your sword.

Like expelling jews? Sounds good.

The Iron Guard was a Christian movement.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png (1000x600, 4.1K)

Street gang? No. Organized small army or militia? Yes. Except thats illegal and even talking about it seriously will get you on fbi watchlist

i hope your posting from a vpn

No, no, nothing like a militia. Just some youth to ruin gay pride parades by shouting unfortunate facts about homos through a megaphone and generally give lefties a hard time.

Be a peacemaker, but don't shy away from the truth (but don't be unchristian and immodest while speaking it). We speak the truth in love, does shouting at people with a megaphone sound anything like how love is defined?

We are called to be like Christ who is God who is Love, this is one of our many codes of behavior. If something violates this, then it is not what we ought to be doing.

That will do nothing but make them angrier and give christians a bad name. Shouting at them wont make them disappear. What your describing also sounds similar to what George Lincoln Rockwell did. And look what happend to him.

i agree with this user. But you cant be a peacekeeper spreading muh non pacifist love while gays are infiltrating the school system and brainwashing the youth and millions of babies being murdered every year.

Christ wasn't a no-necked hippie.
Christ took action when it was necessary. He chased the money changers out of the temple with a bullwhip he made himself.
Christ was quite aggressive with the pharisees when he confronted them, even called them a 'brood of vipers' on one occasion.
I don't see how telling the truth would be any of those things you listed.

There are groups that do such things already. It doesn't affect much of anything.

An militaristic group to save society? We could call it "The Salvation Army"

Do as these men did >>>621353
We only need greater numbers and louder megaphones.

That's actually what got me thinking about this.

I love where your heart is friend, but resorting to their tactics will get us no where. We need to do as the young men there did and as these men here did. Our presence alone will be enough to silence them, when there are enough of us.

A gang? Idk if we should call it that, but as long as it’s not a group of Christians acting like niggers I see nothing wrong with organized Christian groups.

start by creating a force of cyber crusaders. We flush boards from degeneracy!

Also I agree in self defense, for instance the attacks to indonesian christians.

Name ONE thing Christians can take form Antifa.

Meh. Doesn't work too well when all the BO has to do is ban/delete anything we post. Also, calls to raid other boards are frowned upon.

They protest, march, and organize under a single banner. There's a lot of power in a unified message.

OYYYY VEYYY

WHAT IS THIS THREAD STILL DOING UP.

MODS TAKE THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW!!

Attached: OYYYYYVEYYYYY.jpg (600x737, 67.72K)

Have you not seen the state of this board lately? It backfires every time.

Not saying we should 'use their tactics' but I think we should have an organization comparable to counter them. When antifa shows up to start screwing around, we would show up get in the way of them vandalizing people's property and rights etc.

And we would protect Christian civilians from heathen thugs. But that first line you wrote is just dumb. You can't cleanse the internet of anything.

Willingness to act on their beliefs and unwillingness to compromise.

The Iron Guard was pretty creepy and cultish, and some of their "let's sacrifice our souls for the Motherland" is heretical.

t. had an uncle in it, and a grandma has lived through that time.

I very much like the sound of this. Similar to what those retarded 'oathkeepers' try to do by putting themselves between police and protestors, but this organization you propose would be significantly less gay about it?

These are not particularly issues for me, yeah, I agree that it's bad, but I'm entirely apolitical.

He did indeed, and I submit that to Him, as only God can do something so entirely from a pure place. Very few of us can, so until we can, I believe we should refrain and engage in silence, isolation, and prayer to prepare properly (for however many years this takes).

Yes, and we would overtly espouse traditionalist Christian values.

So what you're saying is that Christ can behave 'badly' because he is God and we should NOT follow his example.

Go Away.

Attached: 63d.gif (800x371, 183.35K)

What could I possibly do about that? If I had children I'd homeschool them or send them to a private school, but I can't really change the horrific curriculum in public school, or stop abortion in any way other than learning how to properly talk someone down from it (I'm still learning to memorize the methods for this), and help them realize that their life will not be destroyed.

You could join a political movement and at least attempt to make a difference. The average antifa thug is a jobless loser but they've managed to make a pretty big difference in the political sphere. They shut down various speakers who had a much milder message than we do.

They've made people more right-wing?

And also become violent easily. Why? Because their unity comes form herd mentality and even then its horrific. They also tried to eat up Black Lives Matter a year ago because they were a competitor to their little thrones, and can start eating up each other anytime.

Also a result of their herd mentality, being in a crowd makes you like that. Riot tactics like that go away when you throw Pepper Spray on someone. Imagine me renouncing God because someone used Pepper spray.

Also
How about something that actually matters

Sure. As if rioting on the streets like leftist without government support isn't a inherently a bad idea.

Hmm? I've put 3 children through the public school system … never saw any of that.

They haven't exactly done that, more so they simply fostered a greater divide between left and right.

If you renounce God because somebody defies you, you're a very weak Christian.
And maybe we need a herd mentality. I don't know if you've been paying attention for the last 20 years but Christian values have slowly been chipped away because of our willingness to compromise for fear of hurting somebody's feelings.
And I never said we should be starting riots, I said we should be countering antifa and protecting people from THEM.

No, I'm saying Christians should follow His whole example. Prepare for a ministry with fasting and constant prayer (He did this before His ministry), and once you are sure God approves your actions and that you are doing it from a pure place, go ahead.

I know for a fact that if I were protesting abortion I would be pretty pissed off at the people for abortion (just by seeing their face), so it wouldn't be entirely in love, so until that point, I think it's best to refrain (I get somewhat fanatical about God's Law and atrocities to innocent people which causes extreme anger which isn't good or virtuous).

The thing is many political parties (I know not of one that doesn't do this) tell lies, etc. I follow (if this is what it's called) the "principle of integral good" for the majority of things (and I'm working on all of them). If one part is evil the whole is. Most notably applied to media and music.

Also, being anything like Antifa in our tactics would be horrible.

they must have gone to a school in a small town or city. i was generalizing of course.

I wouldn't call Houston a small town, but eh … I understand the generalization.

You aren't looking at the bigger picture. The issue isn't with the Antifa attackers, it's with the Antifa allies at the top who promote and exonerate them. If you attacked or criticized them right now, they would automatically publish hitpiecies about you while painting Antifa like a victim with a gofundme link.

If we were under normal leadership, a group like antifa would be already be labeled as a terrorist organization punished by the law for the actions they do. However, you have the press that promotes them, lawyers that defend them, professors that recruit them, and a government that funds them. Your aim should be to attack and replace those at the top, not their stooges. It's going to negatively affect you if you attack their stooges because it gives an opportunity for those leaders to smear your reputation and deplatform you everywhere.

If you're going to fight for a cause, fight smart. You're not going to catch large wild fish in a your fish bowl, you'll catch them in a lake.

We always had some sort of popular movement before, but that's not gang, you don't kill as the communist did back in the days and it's always obedient to some aristocracy, not like others that only obey money, it's more popular groups relying to some christian organization/party.

Unfortunately it doesn't exist anymore in my country because :
Sadly christian society is dying (if not already dead), so the popular culture is now from antifa and immigrates (of course pushed in the media by the elites)

Attached: 62107528.jpg (550x309 30.75 KB, 63.54K)

Oh dear I hope you mean like European antifa and not American. Otherwise we're gonna save some trashcans.
Seriously though, it's unchristian to just go around and beat up sinners and businesses we don't like. A caring, army of prayer is far more courageous than one of hate.

Attached: IMG_20171014_122030.jpg (2048x1202, 583.66K)

The Motherland was clearly not of this earth.

Attached: virgin chad.jpg (2518x1024, 515.95K)

I should have told some examples of their actions :
Always with the people behind a well done militant organization. But nowadays fewer and fewer are those who remember the past, and even less are those willing to fight for it.

Seriously what is wrong with you guys ? I though Zig Forums was preserved from the ambient faggotry. You see a communist shouting anti-christian beliefs, insulting everything that you love, you must correct this public danger. Same for gays and all the ennemis of christianity. You must be strong. That's unchristian to be weak, and prayer can't substitute political/social actions.7
I really hope you are baiting.

Like pottery.

Attached: jesus cleansing the temple.jpg (421x453, 42.49K)

I think you might be confusing "drive the money lenders out of the temple" with "burn down the gay owned florist". It's a common mistake.

True strength is loving your enemy and forgiving them.

What, running around fixing people's fences, handing out food to the poor, and generally doing good works? Sounds peachy, but there's a lot of charities with better organisation you could achieve more through, I suspect.

If, OTOH, you're talking about some bullshit militia to crack pink-haired, shaven skulls, you kids get off my damn lawn.
That will NEVER be Christian. LOVE your enemies, is not the same as CRACK OPEN your enemy's skulls.

You want to escape the forthcoming {{{white genocide}}} go move to central Russia.
You want to escape the forthcoming Christian genocide go move to southern Africa. Kenya's nice this time of year.
But don't think for a moment that Christ will embrace your pre-emptive strikes given He knew for years what would happen to Him yet did not raise a single finger for His own defence.
Yeah? And what good will you deny the Kingdom that would have come from your martyrdom?

Attached: laconic-swiss-militia.jpg (550x362, 87.1K)

See, non-violent actions are fine – even the public spanking, which sounds hilarious, frankly, though, these days you'd have to be careful because that would still be classed as assault. But, the fights … what good works come of that?

>fails to recognise that Zig Forums is just next door
You srs, brah?
You mad, brah?
I read nothing anti-Christian in what leftyanon wrote.

Attached: lol-Jesus.jpg (1200x1600, 247.75K)

Sorry OP it's not gonna happen. Men in the west have no testosterone.
Also relevant GK Chesterton quote
"Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.”

Lol, take your own advice commie. You want your enemies to submit to you so that you can get an advantage over them from their submission.

Yeah, we can tell. We’ve gone from tolerating gays to welcoming invasion.

Aside from that fact that most Christians in the middle east that have vanished have either fled to the West or converted to Islam – not been killed en masse; Armenians aside – what do YOU know of the purposes of God in all this? Are you also God that you know the Father's plans for the middle east? How do you know God is not clearing the it of wheat so that a "Holy righteous fire" can burn all the chaff that remains? What do you know of God's plans?

Moreover, what part of "Love your enemies and do good to those who hate you" do you not understand??

Seriously! You people read the world in such Earthly ways, you seem to have NO MIND for the things of heaven.

I don't want my enemies to submit to me. I want them to submit to Christ.

I just want a group of trad Catholic bros to lift with

They do, which is why they love their people and their country.

Fuck off, commie. I don’t have to die like a cuck because Jesus said be the bigger man in personal affairs.

Who spoke about that ? You are a gay florist ?

Fuck off.
Stop it Judas.
You are the hypocrite judging others in the name of your false conception of love.

That will NEVER be Christian. LOVE your enemies, is not the same as CRACK OPEN your enemy's skulls.
Again, as the other user, projection. And what if you are doing something very bad ? what if [insert excessive bullshit outed of their context] ? You always assume others are haters unlike you.
Because he had to suffer his passions. It have nothing to do with the subject, you guys are experts in syllogism as I see.
What you say is diabolic.

What good works come of punishing the unrighteous, of protecting the people from vilains, of fighting for justice ? Seriously….
The christian, who is not an hedonist materialist, don't care about violent vs non-violent action, but about charitable vs uncharitable.
Are you sure ? I thought hate was the solution as a christian ? I thought the christian wanted bad things to happen ?
Disrespectful for Our-Lord

What happened to this thread?

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy.

What advice?! I didn't offer you any!

However, if you're looking for some, let me offer this:
YOU'RE ON Zig Forums NOT Zig Forums.
WE ARE NOT Zig Forums,
WE DON'T DO THINGS THE Zig Forums WAY,
WE DO THINGS CHRIST'S WAY.

And if God judges that it is time for all the Christians to be eradicated from the Earth, that's entirely His choice. Not mine.

But, that phrase just sticks in your craw, doesn't it, Zig Forums? God would never do that, right? Because God has never allowed Christians to be en masse exterminated before, has He?

That's fine, because it finally just tells me you have no faith. Your belief in God is purely a consequence of your highest belief in western civilisation. You're not in love with Christ, you're so in love with western civilisation that you would rather fight to the bitter end to preserve that even if God Himself told you it would die according to His own plans.

Aw, come on, that the best you got?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
NOW who's abusing scripture?

Zig Forums Gospel happened. It's like the "prosperity gospel" only more defend-the-barricades-of-western-civilisation-y

Attached: st-justin-martyr.jpg (1748x375 194.82 KB, 121.79K)

Attached: 1520046129594.png (1380x511, 380.96K)

You conflate "country" with "kingdom".
There is only one Kingdom that needs to be defended, user, and swords or punch-ups will not help it, or else He would send "legions of angels" that even the best militaries could not best.

You truly do not see a pattern in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall Christ's actions, His willing dying, His avoiding fights with the Pharisees, His evading crowds of stone-throwers and cliff-top-pushers, His refusal to pick-up a single weapon? Not ringing any bells with how WE should live?
Not even the fact that only ONCE did He pick up a whip of cords and only to scare all the animals and merchants from His Father's temple – not to harm any of them – yet you, with YOUR brilliant syllogism, would make that the very definition of all things "Christian"?
This doesn't ring of false Christian values to you?

Maybe, but bear in mind, I'm responding to OP's vague notions, applying a general principle, setting delineations, than necessarily answering specific claims.
You haven't really outlined your purposes other than forming some falangist butt-spanking organisation, so it's kinda like you're only attacking us but defending nothing.

Slippery slope argumentation, brah. Thar be dragons down that blind alley.
It is not "charitable" to give someone a black eye without the most exigent necessity. I'll defend someone's life with my own, sure, but I will not extend that principal to "defending western civilisation" because civilisations come and civilisations go, only God endures.

Attached: mfw-o-rly.jpg (250x250, 7.17K)

Let your enemies seize your children, burn your churches, take your wife and harm your parents. It's the christian way :^) .

That's not how it work pagan. God do it through us via charity, that's why secular power exist.
You don't even hide yourself you pure faith-judge pharisee
Ahah yes, my belief in God is based on his benedictions. Are you saying you know directly God, and not through is act in his earthly Church ? That's pretty pridefull.
Yet, you are so much.
Are you ? Can you, creature, understand his plans ? Waiting for God to speak directly to your mystic brain others will try to make the best with the rationality God gave them.

The fact all that matter is only heaven isn't an argument for not being charitable.
Jesus was pacific, not a pacifist.
We defend things like what existed before in all christianity like the example I made.
charity is the only thing the christian must follow, the fact what he do hurt or not doesn't matter it's at best just a part of the equation.
With your passiveness defeatism statement you can't be a catholic.

Attached: 12038293_886227331425835_946583853671093456_n.jpg (960x813, 85.63K)

There is a time for love and a time for hate.

A time for peace and a time for war.

A time to sow and a time to reap.

I have no faith in your belief of being a doormat to evil people that lead others astray, only in God to grant us the strength to resist them and protect others.

Killing or assaulting them is not what I advocate, ruling over them to control their behavior is. We're instructed to be shepherds, not sheep.

Circumcellion, please go away

LEFTIST CUCKOLDS AND PACIFIST SOYGOYS BTFO BY BASED PAUL AND ST THOMAS AQUINAS

"Let every soul be subject to higher powers. For there is no power but from God: and those that are ordained of God. Therefore, he that resisteth the power resisteth the ordinance of God. And they that resist purchase to themselves damnation. For princes are not a terror to the good work, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good: and thou shalt have praise from the same. For he is God’s minister to thee, for good. But if thou do that which is evil, fear: for he beareth not the sword in vain. For he is God’s minister: an avenger to execute wrath upon him that doth evil” (Romans 13:1-4).

Therefore if a man be dangerous and infectious to the community, on account of some sin, it is praiseworthy and healthful that he be killed in order to safeguard the common good, since “a little leaven corrupteth the whole lump (1 Cor. 5:6). – (St. Thomas, Summa Theologiae, II, II, q. 64, art. 2)

Attached: 1521350548782.gif (985x837 1.54 MB, 225.97K)

You remind me of these friendly guys.

Attached: police.jpg (940x450, 60.54K)

Nice D&C/false flagging Zig Forums.

So they can attack but not us. telegram group I made for anyone interested
t.me/joinchat/IBs4ok_fwoMuFFf90ZTBCg
I don't have discord but could be an option.

I don't care. All attention is good attention. We will be attacked anyway.

Is that pic a test for macular degenaration?

Indeed, I'm glad someone here has some common sense.

Get this Biblical hate speech away from my church.

Yes, that was like totally Jesus' whole message: Submit to the Pharisees and let them ruin your civilization. He loved the Pharisees and their ways as he says in John 8:44

Paul and Aquinas weren't real Christians. They were big bad meany pants and hurt feefees, so Jesus told us not to listen to them.

I'm joking btw :^)

Not something I ever said. Not something I meant, either. You're not only injecting ideas into what I said, you are completely misunderstanding what I AM saying. Whether it's deliberate, or you just cannot get past your hatred of everything (you think) I said, I don't know, but I would recommend you go back and clarify what you actually read and then dissect your opposition to that.
Ad hominem: The last defence of the scurrilous. Fine, you're right, I'm not making judgements about your faith, but I am telling you what it definitely sounds like.
"Mystic brain"?! Where the actual fug are you getting this insanity? I wasn't telling you what God IS doing. How do you EVEN get that from what I wrote?
I was accusing you of being SO infatuated by western civilisation and thus wanting to defend it SO MUCH that even if God came and told you "It's done", you'd keep on fighting to preserve it. Maan, learn to READ!
Where are the proofs? Go on. Prove it WITHOUT relying on a whip of cords.
Hard-mode: without relying on the Old Testament.
Gee, so I guess none of the earliest Christians were Catholics, either, and you're accusing all those martyrs who willingly went to their deaths at the hands of the vengeful and cruel of being "your daily dose of faggotry".
Interesting.
Well, afterall, they never took up swords to defend the Christian community, did they? Or do you know otherwise? I wonder how their God whom they so eagerly served even unto death would feel about your accusation.

Did you even read it yourself? How do you think that has ANY bearing on "kill a commie for Jesus"? Wouldn't Paul instead be saying, "Allow the authorities deal with the commies, you just don't be evil"? Isn't Paul basically saying, "remain peaceful, do good, submit to the gubment"? Or do you have some weird oneness pentecostal interpretation of that passage?

As for Aquinas, again, I am not sure you are EITHER reading properly your own text, or even arguing against me but some strawman you've invented to argue against. JUST AS Paul says, Aquinas says the same:

He emphatically argues, just as Paul does, that it is the AUTHORITIES who do the execution of the wicked. What, pray tell, do you think you're arguing against? Have I ever said murderers cannot be killed by the law? Have I ever argued against gubments?

No, it is YOU who has the argument with God – via Aquinas and Paul – for (((you))) (and, let's be VERY clear, I speak to those against whom "we leftist cockolds" are arguing) who argued in favour of being able to go all "street gang" on antifa.
Aquinas and Paul support me, because they, rightly argue, that THAT IS NOT YOUR JOB, IT IS THE JOB OF GOD'S APPOINTED "AUTHORITIES". And you are not them.

Do you understand now?
Do you understand that all this time, "we leftist cockolds" are arguing against "Christian vigilante-ism".
What, in particular are you arguing for?

Attached: bane-seriously.jpg (400x400, 24.52K)

I am in awe of your pulling that into the argument. It's exactly what's happening here.

Yes goyim, ignore God's word. Only obey the parts I tell you to.

Nice try. I didn't say it was null and void, but which of the two testaments has the HIGHER revelation of God? Could it … might it … be the one with God in the flesh?
The OT was God establishing Israel, a country founded on the Law. Tell me, where now is the Law? Could it … might it … be now God in the flesh? Is not He the fulfilment of the Law? Does He not represent EVERYTHING the Law was meant to make men into?
So, when I say "Hardmode", I mean, as a fundamental rule of exegesis, that you ought look FIRST to Christ before seeking answers from what the Israelites did in 1Samuel.
It's really not that hard, mate.

But, sure, please, choose the path of 1Samuel. Go, be the Pharisees you seem SO EAGER to imitate.

Attached: come-on-man-seriously.png (279x244, 105K)

No, it's a test for societal degeneration.

Neither, they are equally God's word

REALLY?!
Some catholic you are.
…was NOT the question.

YES!
I had to share this very relevant webm with you guys. God bless.

Attached: Christian Ninja Force 2 - Hang'em All.webm (640x360, 13.12M)

Attached: yes!!yes!!yes!!yes!!yes!!yes!!.webm (640x360, 3.3M)

Now those are some men I'd marry my daughters off to.

Just convert the antifa to Christianity. /thread

yes exactly. after we create our CATHOLIC MILITIA, we would then hand out ranks to our members and then we would become the authorities

:)

How do you know?

Exactly. And who says we cant become the authorities? just like how the Iron Guard was put into a position of power, why cant we?

And btw to answer your original questions, i do not think it is against God in any way to publicly shame or punish faggots and the like. Just like how in the Middle Ages faggots/criminals would be tarred and feathered/executed or mutilated. Also make note that at many times there were no law enforcement in most villages so criminals were punished by the community.

Ancap HAS been tried!

Attached: ancapball.jpeg (547x402, 23.05K)

If we attempt to acquire political power and God deems us worthy to hold it, we will get it.

So becoming a gangster for God sounds silly but what about a private military contracting organization? Some even work as private police for certain areas.

An example would be if a privately owned christian military corporation contracted out men of good character and martial skills to protect Christian Assyrians or Sudanese Christians.

If you could make a large Christian army powered by capitalism that would be op af.

I like this idea but we need to get control over our own countries before we try to help our brothers and sisters in other countries.

kek. This sounds exactly like Diamond dogs from mgs5

Attached: bigboss.gif (257x194, 2.35M)

That doesn't seem to be the correct mentality about it. Don't get me wrong, charity starts at home.
If you were to form a Christian PMC or something similar it should be done because you love God and love your neighbor for the sake of God. Part of that is civic duty.
You don't need to seize power to start fulfilling a civic duty even internationally. Now the examples I provided were just international so one could see the potential of one such group.